BTVS - Undress Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee pushes her back so Miz French was sitting on her heels. The brunette stands & turns to kneel on the couch, her head still canted to look outside. "Kiss my ass!"

Wet, open-mouthed kisses rain on the woman's supple ass cheeks randomly. Soon these became an alternation of nibbles, gentle bites & licks by Miz French.

"Now lick my ass. Fuck my ass with your tongue!"

With a wide smile, Miz French obeys the forceful Lee. Her tongue traces the woman's rosebud, exploring the wrinkles before pushing at the tight sphincter. With some effort, she manages to get her tongue into that tight ass & to wriggle it around. Miz French loves French-kissing a lovely woman's ass.

Soon, Lee's sphincter begins to spasm around Miz French's tongue. "I ... I'm ..." The brunette pants heavily, her hands grasping her tits through her blouse. "I ... I ... Cumming ..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Scene 5 (Aunt Billie, Lilly, Officer Anyanka, Officer Faith, Kate, Cissy, Buffy & Jodie)

Aunt Billie nods as the 2 police officers & the social worker enter. Billie is flanked by her attorney, Lilly. Lilly is wearing a light grey jacket with white slacks. Billie wears a sheer white blouse with a plunging neckline & a hint of her areole showing through the fabric.

The police uniforms are standard blouses over short skirts & high heels. The social worker wears a light beige suit, the skirt ending above her knees. The first cop, Officer Anyanka, has brown hair with blonde highlights & a wide smile. The second cop, Officer Faith, looks more serious with dark hair down to her shoulders. The social worker, Kate, has soft, blonde hair that hung down to her shoulder blades.

"Ms Davis, I'm sorry to bother you but ..." Kate pauses when her eyes see the brunette's blouse. She blinks then raises her eyes to meet those of the brunette behind the desk. "Uh, sorry. Ah ... anyway, we have a report that ... some ... unusual things are going on here."

"Unusual?"

Officer Anyaka steps forward, "Ma'am, 1 of your neighbors said she saw ... Well, she saw you having sex with 3 teenagers. Three girls."

"Yeah. We gotta look out for the kids." Officer Faith looks like she wants to hit something.

"I see," Billie replies.

"Is this true?" Kate asks. "Sorry to be blunt but ..."

Lilly interrupts, "Before my client has to answer any accusations, I have some papers you might want to see."

As Kate takes the proffered papers, Officer Faith, in a suspicious tone, asks, "Why is your lawyer here, Ms. Davis?"

Billie takes Lilly's hand as she smiles, saying, "Lilly often comes by to assist me with my professional & ... personal needs."

"All 3 girls were born on the same day? I didn't know they were triplets?" Kate asks.

"If you look closely, Cissy is a year older but the twins, who are not identical by the way, are of legal age," Lilly states.

"Can we ask them some questions?" Officer Anyanka asks.

Billie stands & walks around the desk, her shapely legs visible below her short skirt. Her perfume wafted past the 3 professionals before her. "Please come with me," she invites.

Billie leads her guests to the bedrooms & opens the door to the girls' room. As the five women look in, they see the 3 sisters all asleep on 1 large bed, the twins heads pillowed on Cissy's bare chest.

"They're ... they're all naked?" Kate observes.

"They're working on full-body tans," Billie offered by way of explanation. She steps further into the room, "Girls? We have guests."

The 3 teens all look up at the same time. They all slowly stand up, obviously not ashamed of their nudity.

Cissy says, "Hello." Her sisters echo her.

"These ladies are Officer Anyanka, Officer Faith & ..."

Obviously turned on, Kate steps in, "I'm Kate."

"I'm Cissy. I'm very happy to meet you," Cissy states before passionately kissing the blonde woman in front of her.

Office Faith stares dumbfounded. Officer Anyanka smiles broadly as Buffy walks up to her & kisses her just as passionately as her older sister is kissing the social worker.

"This ... this is not ... proper procedure," Officer Faith protests before Jodie shuts her up by shoving her tongue in the police woman's mouth.

Billie smiles happily. "I think this will work out well after all," she states, gazing at her attorney.

Lilly nods then kisses her client.

Billie is happy to find that Lilly didn't have a blouse on under her jacket. "So much easier ..." she mutters before suckling on a pert breast. As she moves over to Lilly's other breast, she glances at her new family.

Cissy is on her knees, her head under Kate's skirt. From the look on Kate's face, she is loving what the teen is doing to her.

Buffy has Officer Anyanka on her back on the bed, the policewoman's pants on the floor as the younger teen has her tongue buried in the cop's very wet pussy.

For her part, Jodie has Officer Faith bent over a chair, her face pressed between the brunette cop's cheeks as her tongue thoroughly rims her ass.

"Looks like a good idea," Billie says. She yanks off Lilly's pants to find her lawyer had gone commando. "Were you expecting on this?"

Lilly smiles evilly, "Never hurts to be prepared."

Rather than respond, Billie pulls her cheeks apart & begins to lick the woman's tight, brown ass. Her tongue circles the rosebud then she plants wet, licking kisses on the shapely cheeks. And then back to her prize as her tongue probes Lilly's ass.

Kate is the first to climax & only Cissy keeps her from collapsing. The young woman holds Kate & kisses her deeply, letting the social worker taste herself on another woman. She takes Kate's hand & leads her to the bed next to her sister who was still eating out the blonde cop.

Cissy begins to remove Kate's clothes, kissing every bit of flesh as it's exposed. When she returns to the scene of her earlier fun, Cissy kisses the wet patch of fur before burrowing in again.

Kate pulls the teen's legs around to enjoy her first taste of the girl. Her tongue snakes out & caresses the girl's nether lips. Sucking & nibbling on the swollen labia allowed her to sample Cissy's essence before even getting into the well of her womanhood.

Officer Anyanka screams out as she climaxes on Buffy's face. Her cum squirts out & Buffy tries to catch every drop in her mouth. Some still splashes on her chin, cheeks & down on her tits.

Climbing up on the cop, she kissed Officer Anyanka deeply. The peace keeper then licks the girl clean. While she's doing that, Buffy announces, "I love squirters! Mrs. Beasley was a squirter ..."

"Now, Officer, it's your turn," Buffy states as she crawls up to sit on Officer Anyanka's face. The cop's tongue goes to work pleasuring the girl atop her.

Officer Faith climaxes as well. Her anus squeezes shut on Jodie's tongue as she cums. She quickly recovers, grabs the naked teen, cuffs her & forces her into the same position. "Time for a body cavity search," Officer Faith declares.

The cop begins with the girl's pretty pink pussy. Parting the lips, she gazes into it. Then her finger probes the tight heat.

"Hmm ... nothing. May have to probe deeper," Officer Faith announces.

Her tongue begins to push into the girl, tasting the copious young juices. It doesn't take long before Jodie is shuddering & panting from the cop's talented licking. Officer Faith pulls away at this point. The girl whimpers in frustration.

"Okay, nothing there. Maybe in this hole," Officer Faith says. Then she begins to suck & lick the girl's sweet ass, her tongue quickly pushing past Jodie's sphincter.

Lilly climaxes from Billie's asslicking. Now she is sucking on her client's clit while shoving 3 fingers into her pussy, slowly bringing the beautiful brunette to her own climax.

The girls in their 69 cum almost simultaneously. Cissy screams out her orgasm into Kate's ready pussy, pushing the social worker over the edge. Kate climaxes onto Cissy's open mouth.

Buffy screams seconds after as Officer Anyanka licks her to her own orgasm. She collapses backwards & her head ends up near her older sister. They share a deep kiss, sharing the flavor of Kate.

With a shout & a moan, Jodie cums from the cop's tongue in her ass. She nearly passes out from the pleasure.

Billie places her hands on Lilly's shoulders, leaning on her lawyer as the woman brings her to a quivering climax. Slowly she kneels & kisses Lilly. "Thank you."

"My pleasure."

"Your usual fee?" Billie jokes.

"No. This time I want 1 of them ... Maybe ... all of them?" Lilly responds, eyeing the sisters slowly, sweetly kissing each other on the bed as well as the happily sobbing girl who was still getting her ass plundered by Officer Faith's tongue.

"I think we can work something out."

Soon, Lilly was happily licking Cissy's pussy. Buffy was licking Lilly from the top of her ass to the top of her pussy, lingering over her anus & her clit. Officer Faith was sucking on Buffy's pussy while Billie got busy on the cop's sex. Jodie had her face buried in her aunt's cunt & was herself being eaten by Kate. Kate was being pleasured by Officer Anyanka who in turn was being licked by Cissy.

Several climaxes later, Officer Faith announces, "I see nothing wrong here. Nothing at all."

Jodie smiled, "And she searched me pretty thoroughly."

Kate, adjusting her suit, nodded. "A bit unorthodox but no one's being hurt & everyone seems happy."

"Very happy," Cissy agrees, her head resting on Billie's bare shoulder.

Officer Anyanka announces, "I think we'll just go have a talk with your neighbor. See what's up her ass ..."

"Sounds like fun," Buffy says with an evil smile.

"Gotta admire the stamina of you cops," Lilly adds.

"Just doing our job, ma'am," Officer Faith replies.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Scene 6 (Amy, Officer Anyaka, Officer Faith & Kate)

The living room is the same as Aunt Billie's house. The furniture is in slightly different locations.

There is a knock on a door. Amy, a young brunette, comes to the door, glances through the peephole then opens the door to let in the 2 cops & Kate from Family Services.

"Well? Did you see what I was talking about?" she asks shrilly.

Faith spins the woman around & pushes her into the wall. "Assume the position, bitch!"

"Wha ...?"

Anya leans into Amy, "We saw a loving family. And a neighbor too nosy about them."

As Faith cuffs the startled woman, Anya pats her down, her hands lingering on Amy's round ass & her tits.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!? Let me go!"

Kate leans in now & says, "Uh-uh. You seem so interested in what goes on next door. And we have to give you a full report."

Anya pulls the woman's slacks off & tears her panties off. Faith then leads her over to the sofa, pushing Amy face-down into the cushions.

Faith begins to finger Amy's raised pussy, her fingers wet as she pulls them out. Then she smears some around the girl's ass, her finger poking inside.

Meanwhile, Anya hands her night-stick to Kate who begins to lick it, getting the end wet. Anya also takes out a small mag-lite & begins to lick the slender grip.

Still playing bad cop, Faith grabs the night-stick, saying, "That's enough. She's wet enough."

Faith presses the end of the stick against the wet slit. She slowly spins it around & pushes it in. Amy screams into the cushions but soon begins to moan as Kate leans over & begins to tongue her ass.

Anya continues to suck on the flashlight & slips her free hand into her pants, stroking herself as she watches Kate lick Amy's asshole.

After a few minutes of being fucked by the night-stick & tongued by the social worker, Amy is moaning lustily into her couch.

Kate stands & kisses Anya, her tongue now probing the cop's mouth. Then she says, "She's ready."

Anya smiles & pushed the small end of the flashlight into Amy's ass. She looks at Kate & says, "Since she wasted so much of your time ... "

"What a fine idea," Kate agrees as she climbs over the woman on the couch. She sits before Amy's head & pulls up her skirt, showing her missing panties.

Grabbing Amy's hair, Faith growls, "Lick her, bitch! Eat her pussy, you nosy, prissy little cunt!"

Amy doesn't take too much prodding before she's licking Kate's blonde bush & her red, wet slit.

While she's licking the woman, her ass & pussy are being ravaged by the policewomen & she's loving every minute of it.

Turning the night-stick so the short handle is pointing towards the ceiling, Faith straddles it & sinks down onto the club. "Ooo ... "

Grabbing Anya, Faith tears her uniform blouse open & begins to suck on her hard nipples as she rocks herself on the night-stick. As she moves, she can feel the back of Anya's hand brush her clit as it pushes the flashlight in & out of the woman's ass.

The 3 women are all moaning loudly & soon Amy's voice can be heard as she yells, "Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass! Make me cum!!!"

Then she resumes licking & nibbling on Kate's pussy, her tongue sliding all over the hot flesh. Pushing her tongue into the civil servant, Amy feels her tighten & then hears her scream as Kate climaxes on the younger woman's face.

As Amy swallows Kate's cum, her body convulses as she explodes from the double penetration.

Faith bites Anya's nipple hard as she orgasms on her nightstick's grip & falls forward onto her partner.

Anya, always turned on & ready for sex, groans loudly as she brings herself off.

The 2 cops step back. Kate crawls around the woman who had just licked her pussy & the 3 look at the housewife with the nightstick & the small flashlight sticking out of her nether holes.

Faith takes the stick & Anya the flashlight & they pull the toys free at the same time, causing Amy to groan loudly.

Removing the cuffs, Faith says, "Consider this a warning. Rather than harassing your neighbors, maybe you should just join in."

Anya smiles, pats Amy's bare ass & adds, "It's a lot more fun."

Kate simply nods.

Amy, slumped on the floor in front of her couch, watches mutely, but with a smile on her face, as the 3 women adjust their clothes & leave the house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Scene 7 (Aunt Billie, Miz French, Cissy, Buffy, Jodie, Amy; Lee, & Lilly)

Billie sits at her desk, Lilly standing on 1 side of her, Lee on the other side. Billie wears a short, silk robe over nothing. Lilly & Lee are both wearing more professional attire but showing a lot of leg & some lovely cleavage. Off to the side, the 3 girls are all sitting on a sofa, each wearing a red, white or blue string bikini.

In front of the desk, an obviously embarrassed Amy stands, trying desperately not to stare at the 3 women's cleavage. She turns red as she looks off to the side, knowing she's been discovered. Of course, her eyes lock on the teen girls' near nudity. After a long moment, she forces her eyes down to the lush carpet.

Billie takes pity on the young woman. "Girls, would you please wait out by the pool?"

The 3 sisters walk out of the office, stepping between Billie's desk and their embarrassed guest. Each gives her ass a little shake as they pass.

Clearing her throat nervously, Amy says, "I ... I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am. I ... I had no right to ... call the authorities."

"Yes, that could have been a problem. Fortunately, our local law enforcement people are quite reasonable," Billie says, not quite accepting the apology. "If I may, our homes aren't that close to each other. How did you even see what we were doing?"

Amy clears her throat. She is clearly more uncomfortable now than she was earlier. "I ... uh, that is ... I have a telescope that I ... that I use to look out at the stars or at ships offshore."

"Or at neighbors having fun?" Miz French says with a wicked grin.

"Gillian, please," Billie quietly chastises her woman.

Even so, Amy turns red.

Billie stands & comes around the desk. "I will be willing to overlook your voyeurism & your ... decision to call the authorities rather than coming to me."

"Thank you," Amy says in a relieved voice as she inadvertently finds her eyes on the brunette's lovely legs.

"But," Billie continues. "That is contingent on my girls forgiving you."

Billie leads the way to the deck.

"Girls? Our neighbor, Amy, is here to apologize for the incident earlier."

The 3 sisters are near the pool. Cissy is now topless, her flawless breasts proudly thrust out. Buffy is beautifully naked, her body a work of art. And Jodi has dropped the small bikini bottom -- little more than a patch of fabric -- & stood with her legs slightly spread. There was ample evidence of the girls' arousal from the shiny wetness between the legs of the bottomless sister to the sheen around the mound of the nude sister to the dark wetness of the bikini bottom the topless sister still wore.

Amy is now openly staring at the nubile trio as are Lee & Lilly. Even Miz French & her lover /employer are staring unabashedly at the nubile threesome.

After a long moment, Amy says, "Yes, I'm ... terribly sorry. I didn't mean to do any harm. I thought I was helping."

Cissy, who has removed her bottom, comes forward, no trace of discomfort at this near stranger gazing at her nude body. "Maybe you were just lonely ..."

Jodie, now as naked as her sisters, & Buffy move forward & the 3 girls surround Amy.

"I think we can help with that," Buffy suggests.

"Oh yes," Jodie agrees eagerly.

Cissy gently cradles Amy's face & says, "Apology accepted ..."

As Cissy kisses her neighbor, Buffy adds, "... providing you're willing ..."

Buffy then gently turns Amy's face towards her & kisses Amy as Jodie concludes, "... to provide adequate compensation."

Jodie then kisses the woman.

Cissy again kisses Amy, her tongue slipping into the woman's mouth. Amy's eyes close as she thrills to the kiss. Then Buffy kisses her deeply followed by Jodie.

As each girl kisses Amy in their own little rotation, they remove an article of clothing. Soon, Amy is as naked as the girls around her.

"Come," Cissy says as she leads their new playmate to 1 of the chaise lounges. She sits with her sisters on each side. She indicates Amy is to kneel before them. "Now, lick, please."

As Amy begins to lick Cissy, then Buffy & Jodie, Billie smiles, "Such polite girls, so willing to share ..."

Her friends agree as they watch Amy's head bob back & forth between the 3 teen pussies before her.

"Gillian..." Billie whispers to Miz French.

Totally enthralled by the sexy tableau, Miz French hesitates then says, "Uh, yeah? I mean, yes ma'am?" She glances at her mistress then quickly nods, "Oh yes ma'am!"

Kneeling before Billie, she lifts the short robe to see her boss' wet pussy. "Mmmm ..." she moans as she begins to lick.

"I love your maid, Billie," Lilly states.

"She's far more than just a maid," Billie replies, her breathing deepening. "I think you owe her an apology."

Lilly smiles as she kneels behind Miz French. "I'm so sorry, Miz French. What can I do to make amends?"

With 1 hand, Miz French pulls up her short skirt, exposing her sweet, round ass. Lilly plants several kisses on each cheek then on the tiny rosebud hidden between them. Soft kisses become wet, lingering licks as the lawyer begins to suck on the redhead's ass.

"Ooo, that looks like fun," Lee says. "May I?"

Billie nods, "Of course, my dear."

In seconds Lee is licking her employer's lovely, tight ass.

As the 2 women lick her, Billie's legs begin to quake & she throws her head back, panting heavily. She grunts, "Oh ... oh ... oh ..."

While their aunt is being pleasured, Cissy says, "Amy, you are so good. Please let me lick you."

Amy pulls her head back from Buffy's pussy & smiles eagerly, "Oh, yes. I want your tongue in me."

Buffy pulls the woman's head back to her pussy, chuckling, "You aren't done apologizing to me yet." Buffy looks at Jodie. "Hey, wanna ride me?"