BTVS - Undress Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah!" Jodie replies.

Jodie sits over her sister & lowers her body down to the waiting tongue. As she feels her sister's tongue tip, she lifts her body, then back down & up again. She does this several times until Buffy releases Amy's head, which stays happily where it is between her legs, & pulls her sister's pussy down to her mouth.

While her younger sisters are so occupied, Buffy crawls up behind Amy & parts the young woman's ass. "Such a pretty pussy & asshole," she observes before taking several long licks from the top of Amy's pussy, grazing her already extended clit, to her asshole & back again.

Cissy looks over the rise of Amy's ass to watch Buffy lapping away as Jodie's pussy while Jodie leans back, her eyes closed & her hands massaging her pert breasts. Amy is happily gazing at this as well over Buffy's little pubic patch.

Billie opens her eyes to see her new charges & her new friend enjoying each other. Reluctantly, she pushes her lovers away. "I ... I can ... barely stand." She pauses while pulling off her blouse, "Let's go by the girls," she suggests.

Dropping her short robe, Billie walks over to the chaise. As she sits, she leans over & kisses Jodie deeply. Then she lays back, saying, "Gillian, please sit on my face."

Divesting herself of her rumpled French maid outfit, the redhead quickly climbs above her lady & plants her fiery red pussy on Billie's eager mouth as Billie's tongue comes out to stroke the swollen labia. Lee watches for a minute then straddles her boss & lover to kiss & nip the redhead's round ass.

Kneeling before this tableau, Lilly takes this opportunity to begin to lick her employer & Lee whose delectable pussy is hovering just over Billie's

Lee's tongue comes out & begins to lap at Miz French's sweet asshole, the tip pressing in then swabbing around the tight ring. Soon she has to begin to rock her head back & forth, pushing her tongue deeper into the redhead's anus. This as a result of Miz French's hips beginning to move in response to the delicious thrills from her woman's tongue as Billie tongue-fucks her favorite employee's delicious pussy.

Next to the older foursome, the girls have rearranged themselves again. Amy is now laying on her back while Jodi is the recipient of Amy's diligent tonguing. Now she happily sits the face of her new friend, the other woman's tongue swirling inside her pussy.

Cissy smiles as Buffy kneels next to her. They share a deep, loving kiss.

"Can I have her ass, sis?" Buffy asks.

"Of course," Cissy agrees as she moves slightly to allow her sister to crawl under her.

Buffy pushes her face between the tight, round cheeks of her neighbor's ass as her sister probes the delights within Amy's netherlips. Soon the sisters are locked in a rhythm. As Buffy pushes her tongue into the brunette's ass, Cissy slips hers out to caress the outer labia. Then Cissy thrusts back into the woman as Buffy pulls her tongue out & rims the tight rosebud.

Cissy can feel her sister's body moving beneath her, the younger girl's hard nipples caressing her own hard nipples & the girl's sweet cunt rubbing her pussy. She reaches back between their legs to caress Buffy's heated lips.

All the while, Amy's tongue is busy thrusting & caressing the teen sitting on her face. She is desperate to make amends & wants to please this young woman before Jodi's sisters bring her to orgasm.

Her skills are more than adequate as Jodi squeals, crushing her tits in her hands & rocking rapidly as she climaxes. She slides off & lays next to Amy, panting. Amy kisses her, letting Jodi taste her essence. In the midst of that kiss, Amy begins to climax.

Feeling the quiver in her labia, Cissy ignores their tandem pleasuring & thrusts her tongue deep into Amy's pussy. Buffy, likewise, shoves her tongue deep into Amy's ass, feeling her sphincter tightening around her. When Amy's climax is at it's peak, her nectar coats Cissy's lips & tongue, the overflow dribbling down to Buffy's face and into her hair.

Less than a second later, Buffy comes from her sister's fingers, rising up against her sister which sets off Cissy who climaxes all over Buffy's ass.

Lilah also feels Lee's climax as she tongues the young brunette more rapidly. The woman squeals into Mz French's ass as she comes, falling to the side. Lilah takes the opportunity to devote herself to Billie, licking the woman energetically.

Billie screams her own orgasm into Gillian's delectable depths as she comes on her attorney's lips & tongue.

Lee's squealing followed seconds later by Billie's scream sets up a wonderful vibration in Gillian's pussy & ass. She explodes onto her loving boss' face, drenching Billie in her sweet, tangy cum.

Billie, her body still ravaged by the force of her own orgasm, feels it peak again as her friend, lover & confidante floods her mouth & face. She swallows as much of that sweet fluid as she can.

Gillian French, blindly mindful of Lee's body on 1 side, falls to the other side of her loving employer. They gaze at each other, the redhead still red-faced from the force of her climax & the brunette with her face covered in girlcum, her hair wet with Gillian's essence.

Billie leans over & kisses Gillian, her tongue sliding gently & sweetly into the other's mouth.

Lilah helps Lee stand, kissing her softly. The sisters also rise & help their new playmate to her feet.

Jodi yells, "Pool party!"

The 3 sisters pick up a giggling Amy & toss her into the pool. Hand in hand, Lee & Lilah jump in beside her as the girls converge on Miz French. Hoisting the nearly- limp redhead, they toss her into the pool.

The 3 girls then walk to their aunt. Billie holds up a restraining hand. "First things first."

She leans over & kisses Jodi, her cum-wet strands brushing the young brunette's cheeks. Then she kisses Buffy, their wet tresses mixing as their tongues probe each other. And lastly, but certainly not least, she gently holds Cissy's face as she kisses the older sister passionately.

Then she allows her new family to lift her & toss her into the pool, the sisters following close behind until all eight oversexed beauties were frolicking in the pool under the Malibu sun

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Even with their energies spent by the dress rehearsal, the cast, now including Kate, Faith & Anya, spent the next hour in the pool. Play alternated with sexual antics as the eleven pornsters enjoyed themselves & each other.

They all lay on the deck, recovering from all the wonderful sex, when Lilah stands and stretches, "I think it's time to go. Anyone need a lift?"

As the girls all prepared to leave for their various homes, Willow smirks, "I can't wait for the wrap party!"

"Can it beat this?" Amy asked.

Fred smiles evilly, "You have no idea..."

Later, after their guests had left, Cordy, Buffy & Dawn lay on towels spread on the deck, watching the sun set in the Pacific.

"That was great!" Cordelia declared. "You guys are the best!"

"Well, we have a great inspiration," Buffy declared, crawling over to kiss her lover.

"And a sexy, sexy coach," Dawn added as she joined her sister & her lover in a series of slow, loving kisses.