All Comments on 'Bud Wilson Lands A-list Linda Ch. 01'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great start! Waiting for more!

This has the making of a great story. I hope it continues for many chapters.

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Good so far.

This story is really off to a great start and easily has the potential to stretch out into a lengthy series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well, it's moderately hot, BUT

the dialog was amazingly stilted. Real people don't talk like this. Basically, I couldn't get through the story, as is usual with your works. And the spelling errors really bother me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Start

I personally happen to like this type of dialogue. The world is full of morons who only understand short, simple words... I appreciate a more intelligent approach. Keep the stories coming!

Jenna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
scream

Predictably, there must be a hysterical mother in the near future! I enjoyed this very much. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good - again - but!

As appears usual, your story runs well and develops very satisfactorily. But, as usual, too, you have either omitted to read the story yourself and correct the spelling errors or you are not aware of them.

I suggest you r e a d your work s l o w l y word for word and see where you have left letters out and where you have added extra and unwanted letters.

And, next time, do it before you submit the work - we shall like your work even more!

reader13reader13almost 18 years ago
When do we get Ch. 02?

Ch. 01 was a real teaser. When do we get Ch. 02?

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Good story, but

how does she up and decide to fuck all weekend and she knew before he picked her up? I know they were buddies when they were young but I could never had fucked my buddie that quickly after the interim years. I would have but she wouldn't have. It seems very, very sudden. No candlelight and no wine.

I get the suspicion, though, that she'll drop him like a hot potato when it's time for her to leave. Fast in, fast out!

OR, will they decide to remain together with children, the white picket fence and rolling meadow?

Chapter two will show all the answers, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It' been said before......

Great story, but as others have also asked, where is the second chapter? Really would like to get on with it.

Thanks.

StanRamesStanRamesabout 3 years ago
Continuation?

"Linda is being true to type, plunging from a First Lady to slut, but flexibility is a great thing in people. This fairy tale romance appears set to conclude predictably in Ch. 02. Oh yeah? "

The above mentioned continuation does not appear to be in this iteration of Egmont.

Would you be so kind as to direct my eyes to the location of the above mentioned continuation?

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and very erotic. Nice character development. Enjoying plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous