Bud Wilson Lands A-list Linda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were now very sweaty, puffing and a little smelly. God, I've rarely been this basic, I love it, thought Linda. Without thinking she continued with that sentiment, "I love you, Bud."

Bud lifted his head a little and looked at her with one open eye, not really taking her seriously. Babes when they get it away often lapse into a moment of delirium.

Linda kept her eyes shut, knowing that he was probably staring at her, astounded. Whatever had made her say that?

He moved, so her eyes opened and she admonished, "Don't you dare pull out, I'm enjoying the sensation and loving being such a slut. I've truly forgotten how good sex can be when you give it everything."

"How long, I'd love to get coffee?"

"Go get coffee, you mother-fucker. If you think coffee is more important than my wanting your cock stuffed up me, then go."

Bud was debating whether to stay put when she pushed him sideways and he uncoupled with a plunk! He was relieved to see that she was smiling at him.

Bud returned with coffee in mugs to find Linda slouched against the headboard, a towel stuffed between her legs and her hair looking unbelievably messy and damp with sweat – probably sweat dripped from his head.

"Adorable tits," he grinned.

"Come play with them," Linda invited, thrusting her chest forward. She bit her lip noticing that his dick was still almost totally erect.

They chatted about their respective performances and thoughts as they sipped their coffee. Bud couldn't recall ever having been so open to a woman like this. Usually he told no one about his intimate thoughts.

"Any chance of us staying here tomorrow night?"

"It's already taken care of, Bud. I had decided something like this was going to happen. I phoned personnel at the newspaper and found you were not due to resume work until early Monday afternoon. I left mother a note by the coffee machine advising we wouldn't be returning until late Monday morning.

"I hope you don't mind?"

"Mind? I think it's fucking fantastic. Now turn over, I want to inspect that sweet little butt."

"Have you got lube? I'm afraid when packing my bag I wasn't that creative in my thinking."

"Don't worry, I'll find something useful in the pantry. But first, the inspection."

"Bud?"

"Yes?"

"Can we save the butt fuck until tomorrow up at the lake in that gorgeous moss dell?"

"Yeah, okay. I'll just explore a little with my inquisitive tongue, and then I want you to sit on me, facing me, so I can see those sweet tits jingling. Would you like to do that?"

"Yes darling – there's nothing better than I'd like to do that to sit on Little Bud."

"Move in with me, Lindy."

"Yes. I think the same way. I'll shift my things across to your apartment on Monday afternoon, darling. Can you come home for dinner and goodies?"

"Yeah, but what kind of goodies?"

"Use that other thing connected to your dick," giggled Linda. "You know, your brain!"

AUTHOR'S FOOTNOTE: Linda is being true to type, plunging from a First Lady to slut, but flexibility is a great thing in people. This fairy tale romance appears set to conclude predictably in Ch. 02. Oh yeah?

12