Buffy & The Exiled Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head and then kissed his cheek. As he left the room, Sima turned Cordelia's head to watch. She could read the girl's memories as if they were her own and she knew all about the history between the pair. The succubus smiled to herself; this had possibilities.

"I think I could use something to eat, as well," explained Cordelia as she got up and followed her ex-boyfriend through to the kitchen.

Xander had the fridge door open and his head almost buried inside. Watching his backside, Cordelia folded her arms underneath her breasts and leant against the doorway. She approved of what she saw; he had really filled out from the gawky teenager into a muscular and handsome man.

"You know, Harris, you made the biggest mistake of your life when you chose that redhead over me."

Surprised, Xander stood up before thinking and his head cracked into the top shelf of the refridgerator. He looked round at her as he briskly rubbed the new lump he was growing; his face a strange mixture of pain and wonder, "You can't be serious. That was a long time ago." Priorities rearranged themselves in his mind and he added, "And I didn't choose Willow over you. It was one kiss and we only did it because we were in bad shape and thought that Spike was going to kill us both, anyway. It was the comfort of the condemned."

Cordelia tilted her head as though she could hear something. "You know what? Your lips are moving but somehow I think it's Willow's words coming out."

He scowled at her and shut the fridge door. "I can only say I'm sorry so many times, Cordy."

She raised an eyebrow and then walked with deliberate slowness toward him. As he looked at her, he felt a sudden change in himself. Arousal flooded through him as his eyes traced the rippling hem of her miniskirt. The way it slid across her tanned thighs made him swallow hard.

Sima let her powers implant the commands she wanted into Cordelia and her ex-boyfriend. Neither would know that they had become puppets to feed the succubus, and would feel that their actions were completely natural. It was laughably easy for her.

Cordy walked up to Xander and stood so close that her breath warmed his lips. "We never went any further than third base when we were dating. I want to change that." She stuck out her tongue and moistened her lips, "I want to see what it feels like to have you inside me."

Her perfume made him giddy and the way her eyes sparkled with lust made him want to take hold of her and ravish her there and then. He cleared his throat and lifted a hand to brush a lock of hair from her face, "I think we can arrange that. I remember what the inside of you feels like to my fingers, so I'll have something to compare it to."

She grinned, "Yes, the broom closet. I remember, too." She tugged at his belt and flicked open the buckle. "This time I'm going to make sure that we don't finish halfway. I was oozing juices all through classes, that day."

Their lips danced lingeringly close to each other as he felt a tug at his waist and his belt began to slide through its loops as she drew it from him. Desire surged in him as he let his eyes feast on her wonderful body. They drowned in the pool of her eyes and then slipped free to catch the sparkle of her lip gloss and drop to her smooth throat. Her unblemished skin sloped down to the exciting valley of her cleavage. He could see the round sides of her breasts as they thrust against the expensive blouse she wore.

Cordelia tilted her head up to look into his eyes, "I want you to sheath yourself deep. Make me purr, Xander."

Unable to resist any longer, he clutched hold of her upper arms and lifted her to his mouth. The kiss was deep and passionate. She hummed her appreciation as his tongue thrust into her mouth and danced around her own. As they hungrily devoured each other, their bodies pressed tightly together and squashed her breasts against his muscular chest.

Cordelia could feel the swelling bulge at his groin as her hips bumped against his. Pushing him away, she licked her lips. After a quick glance toward the dining room, she nodded her head at the door to the basement, "I think we would have more privacy down there. C'mon, stud. Let's go and you can show me just what I missed in high school."

He watched her buttocks roll with a seductive rhythm as she went and opened the door. Glancing over her shoulder, she raised her eyebrows, "Coming?"

That was a line impossible for Xander to resist. "No way! I'm just breathing heavy!"

"That was lame even by your low standards," she sighed and disappeared down the stairs. With a shrug, he followed her.

Cordy stopped on the bottom step in the basement. Xander passed her and turned around. Their eyes were now level and waves of desire passed between the ex-lovers.

"You know, Cordelia, you always were the hottest girl in the school."

"Well, duh!" she grinned.

His hands slid around her slim waist and pulled her close enough to kiss. Their lips rubbed against each other and their tongues entwined. She tasted so sweet to him. It was surprising that he had forgotten just how good a kisser she was. In no time at all his pulse was pounding.

Her hands caressed his chest and stroked the muscles on his arm. With a feather light touch she let her fingers dance to the bottom of his T-shirt. Their lips parted for only the second it took for her to drag the shirt over his head. Tossing the bright orange garment aside, her fingers returned to his nipples, twirling them sensuously.

She let out a little gasp of delighted surprise as he took hold of her buttocks and squeezed.

"OOooo, horny little devil, aren't you?"

His only answer was to pull her tighter against himself and kiss her. His hands roamed over the supple flesh of her butt and rucked her mini-skirt as they went. He smoothed one hand around her side and then slipped it down the front of her leg. When he felt the fabric of the skirt change to the silk of her stockings, he reversed the direction of his hand and ran it over the lacy border onto the firm flesh of her inner thigh.

He could feel a slight tremble ripple all the way from her legs to her lips. Smiling as he kissed her, he stroked his hand further up, onto her panties. He could feel a very definite damp spot. As the pouting lips of her pussy slid beneath his fingertips, she rocked her hips back and forth with the tiniest of movements.

Still not parting their mouths, she reached between them and rubbed her hand firmly up and down his crotch. She could feel his manhood swelling at her caress. With a final lick around his mouth, she stepped down to the basement floor and slowly sank to her knees. Watching her brown hair descend his chest, Xander gulped in anticipation.

Cordelia unbuttoned his trousers and tugged them down his legs. His underwear followed, enabling his throbbing erection to spring free. Its wavering was stopped as she took hold of it with her left hand and slid his foreskin down to reveal his glans.

There was a delicious moment when he saw the top of her head move toward him and then he felt his cock begin to sink into her warm, welcoming mouth. Her lips formed a tight ring that slid down his shaft as her tongue curled underneath it. When she had taken about half his length, she slid her head back until just his helmet was touching her lips, and began to swiftly flick it with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh," he sighed.

A glistening jewel of pre-cum formed in the little slit on his cock head and she quickly pursed her lips and sucked it up.

"Gee, Harris, if I'd known that you tasted this good, you'd have got a blowjob everyday!"

Closing his eyes, he put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her back onto his throbbing pole. This time he slid into her until her nose rested against his pubic bone. She froze for a moment, allowing him to enjoy the feeling, and then began to work her mouth up and down his length. She smiled when her ministrations caused him to moan out loud.

"Uh, jeez, that's good! Uh, ahh, Cordy, that is sooo nice!"

When his shaft slipped from her lips to leave just his glans in her mouth, she made a humming sound in her throat, knowing the vibrations would tickle that sensitive bit of skin beneath his cock's head. Xander bucked his hips wildly and both his hands grasped onto the sides of her face.

Keeping her mouth working its wonders upon him, she tilted her eyes up to look at him. They gazed lovingly at each other as she slid back and forth on his stiff rod. Gently, he hooked some of her hair behind her ear and smiled down at her.

He wasn't sure how long she sucked on him, but all too soon he had to make her stop or he would pass the point of no return. As enticing as it was, her mouth wasn't where he wanted to pump his spunk. Taking hold of her hand, he helped her stand up, loving the way that her mouth and chin were shiny with his juices.

She just stood before him as he fumbled with the buttons to her blouse, before shrugging it off and laying it over the banister. He stepped back and admired her. She was a picture of youthful beauty. Her skin was tanned and firm, her belly flat and even and her breasts were pert in the lace bra that contained them. As he watched her, she reached behind herself and unfastened her miniskirt, allowing it to slip free as she stepped out of it. Now he could clearly see the damp patch on her panties that his fingers had found.

"Cordelia, you are stunning," he whispered, almost to himself.

"You expected anything else?"

He speechlessly shook his head. He couldn't remember how many times he had fantasized about seeing her undressing, but even in his head she hadn't looked this good. With a contented smile, she reached up and unhooked her bra. Her eyes never left his as she let the garment fall. It thrilled her to see him so lost in his lust for her.

"C'm here, Xander," she breathed.

Still with his eyes glued to her nipples, he moved forward and she used her finger and thumb to take hold of the head of his cock. Pulling the front of her knickers forward, she pressed his hot glans against her slit and shivered as his heat enflamed her tiny clit. It swelled out of its little fleshy hood and pressed into the seeping slit on his rounded head. She had to hold his shaft with a slightly firmer grasp because it began to twitch of its own accord at the sensation. It was her turn to close her eyes and tilt her head back.

"Ohhh, stand still. That's it. Like that. Oh, yeah. Can you feel my little bud throbbing against your hard cock, Xander?" To emphasize her words, she gave her hips a tiny rock to try and push her love button into him.

The feeling was so erotic that he lost control. His balls jerked and a blast of cum shot out and sprayed against her sensitive nub of flesh. She gasped out loud as another hot blast of juice squirted against her and his rod bucked in her hands. It slid along her slick slit, coating her puffy labia in jet after jet of warm cum. She writhed under the amazing feeling, as his warm juice dripped from her throbbing clit. It felt like she had a small fire hose in her hands and she was directing its spray all across her most tender flesh.

When his pumping stopped, she wanked him in her hand as she gazed down at the sticky slime that oozed down her sex. Grinning, she flicked her eyes to his and then swiftly dropped down and took his sticky shaft back into her mouth. With pulsing sucks, she drank his salty fluid and licked him dry. She didn't stop when she had cleaned it all up, though. She bobbed her head back and forth, treating him to her full expertise and skill with her mouth.

It amazed him, but she stopped his tool from softening and made it hard again in moments. He swooned with the delicious thrills she created. His sighs of pleasure and her wet slobbers were the only sounds in the basement. This time she worked him like a pro and brought him back to the boil with a skill that he had never encountered before.

"I think that gets you ready again, Harris."

"God, Cordy! You are amazing at that! I guess dating half the guys in high school had some rewards, eh?"

"Hey!" she laughed, slapping his leg.

Standing up, she peeled her cum soaked knickers down her legs. He felt desire course through him as he looked at her pussy covered in his cooling cream. With a sexy grin, she turned around and bent over, using the third step up to rest her hands upon. She then looked over her shoulder at him and wiggled her firm bum at him.

"Deep, remember? Make my kitty purr."

Holding onto her hips with one hand, he used the other to work his rigid shaft into the sopping folds of her tight pussy. When he had the head buried in her intimate flesh, he thrust hard and ploughed his full length into the depths of her womb. The force of it made her rock forward and gasp.

Feeling her moist walls around his hot shaft, Xander took hold of her hips with his other hand. Gripping her tightly, he pulled his own hips back and tingled as her soft flesh slid along his hard rod. When his glans began to slip from the wet folds of her entrance, he slammed back as deep as he could. Her grunt was music to his ears.

"OOooff, that's it you sod, fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

He didn't need any encouragement. Back and forth he pounded into her. Wet slapping noises accompanied their gasps and moans. Her wanton snatch took him to the hilt with every thrust and released him with a reluctant squish. As he bent to his wonderful task, sweat dripped from him to run in rivulets down her back. The way her buttocks rippled as his hips bounced off them made him grin with savage delight.

When his swollen glans hit the depths of her cunt, he felt her shiver and then a spasming wave rolled along her inner walls, grasping at his invading length.

"OH FUCK YEAH! I'M CUUMMMINNNNGGG!" she wailed.

If he hadn't done so himself just minutes before, her milking ripples would have had him shooting into her at the same time. As it was, he gritted his teeth and continued to bang in and out of her twitching passage.

Sima savoured every wonderful wave of ecstasy from the young girl. It fed her and increased her powers.

Suddenly a shaft of light came from the top of the stairs as the kitchen door was opened, "Xander?"

He froze, buried to the hilt in his ex-girlfriend as his current one stepped into view.

Sima wasn't bothered that the coupling pair had been discovered. It just gave her one more body to drink the life from. So, with confidence, she reached out her power and tried to grasp control of the blonde. It surprised her when she felt no response from the girl descending the steps.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?" Anya bellowed.

Sima redoubled her efforts. If her power had a dial, she would only need to set it to one to take hold of a man. For a woman she would need to go to three, perhaps. She had to crank it all the way to the maximum ten to control the girl before her. The succubus was shocked to realise that Anya was not only a demon, but also an unusually powerful one. The torrent of lust that the hidden creature released to snare its new victim drove its previous captives to begin rutting with abandon.

Anya's anger melted away as she got closer to the fucking couple. Arousal replaced it with a roaring blast. She felt her nipples harden and her quim juice up at the sight of her boyfriend shoving his dick into the beautiful brunette.

"Xander," she chided. "Why didn't you tell me you were going to have sex? It's not fair to leave me out."

As she reached the bottom step, Anya unfastened her dress and worked it down her hips. She wasn't wearing underwear because she liked to have her bits acccessible to his touch whenever he wanted. It filled her with desire to see him pounding hard into the cheerleader. The way Cordelia's breasts swung beneath her with each impact made Anya's pussy tingle. Reaching out, she cupped one of the hanging globes and pinched the nipple. Cordy sighed and looked up at her as she shook to the rhythm of the thrusting.

Xander removed one of his hands from its place on the hip and pushed it between Anya's thighs. Her legs shifted wider to allow him access. With the greater freedom, his fingers traced the path of her crinkled folds and circled around the opening to her sex. With a couple of corkscrew twists, he worked them up into her silken tunnel and stroked the inner walls. Wet, flesh slithered under his touch as he sought out her g-spot. When he felt that special place on her front wall, he tickled it and rubbed his finger pad in the motion he knew drove her wild.

Cordelia rolled her hips as he continued to sink his rigid pole into her mushy depths. Waves of pleasure accompanied his manly thrust and she delighted in the submissive way she let him have free reign in her tender hole. It was a totally new thrill for her as she felt the other girl's fingers tickle their way along her belly and spread the petals of her pussy so that her boyfriend could pump deeper.

Anya used two fingers to part the cheerleader's outer lips and then strummed the girl's clit with her middle one.

"OH MY GOD!" gasped the brunette. Her tender pussy was being assailed by two totally different attacks that left it quivering in helpless delight. Xander's thick shaft continued to plough in and out of her as his fiancée drove her wild with an expert touch.

An incoherent squeal burst from Cordelia as she crested the peak into her second orgasm. Again her pussy spasmed around Xander's pistoning. Her ecstatic cries rose in pitch as Anya ducked down beneath her and began to lap at her throbbing bud as her pussy gushed juices around the thrusting shaft of man-meat.

"HOLY FUUUUUCCCCKKK!"

This time the convulsing sheath of pussy flesh drew the cum up from Xander's balls like a magnet. He groaned and slammed himself to the hilt in her. His first jet erupted into a twitching maelstrom of seething flesh and juice. A hand on his thigh pushed him back and his second bolt of cum sprayed onto the outer lips of his ex-girlfriend's pussy. Before his third jet left his jerking rod, Anya sank her mouth around him and let him spray the rest of his tribute onto her tongue.

For what seemed like the longest time the three of them stayed in that position. Cordelia was still bent forward onto the stairs. Xander held onto her hips, more for support than anything else; his legs having turned to jelly. Anya sucked every last drop from her lover and then climbed out from under his current fuck toy.

Mounting two steps, the vengeance demon took hold of Cordelia's chin and lifted until the girl was stood before her. Leaning forward, she opened her mouth and let all the cum she had saved drain down onto Cordy's lips. The brunette gasped in shock, and the salty stream poured into her mouth.

Xander thought that his thousand year old girlfriend had shown him some kinky tricks before, but this was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. He watched in amazement as a white stream of his still warm cum slithered from one mouth to the other. When the last of it dripped into Cordy's mouth, Anya lowered her lips and kissed the girl deeply. Their cum soaked tongues swirled around each other in a sticky, salty dance.

Finally, Anya let go of the girl and turned to Xander, "Next time, count me in from the start, okay?"

He nodded so hard he though his head would fall off.

++++++++++

The shackles pinched at Dawn's wrist. She was manacled to a wall on one side of a cellar in the old monastery, her arms uncomfortably raised above her head. At her side, Tara groaned and hung limp in her own bonds. Spike and Angelus were talking to a man in a long black robe, near the doorway. Harmony had been set to guard the two prisoners, but seemed more intent on trying on a little black dress. She seemed oblivious of the men, or her drab surrounding, as she smoothed the Lycra over her rounded buttocks. Unable to use a mirror, the blonde vampire gave a little pirouette as she glanced at Dawn.