Buffy & The Exiled Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't I just look sensational in this?" Ignoring the sulky stare that was flung her way, Harmony carried on as if Dawn were her best friend.

"I got it in April Fool's. The meal that was wearing it just didn't do it justice."

Flicking her long golden hair over her shoulder, Harmony stuck out a foot and looked at her black stilettos. "These were a great bargain. Special offer. Kill one clerk and get them free!" She giggled her bubbly laughter. Turning her foot left and right, she admired her own legs.

"Don't you think I have beautiful legs, Dawnie?" She inquired as she stroked her hand along her thigh.

The young girl nodded, "Yeah. It's not often you see calves like yours."

Harmony gave her a radiant smile until Dawn added, "Well, not out of the field and away from their mother, anyway."

"Why, you little bitch!"

The vampire morphed and leapt at the bound girl, claws raking forward. A hand snatched hold of the back of her dress and flung her across the room. Angelus stepped between the two young women.

"Now, Harm. You wouldn't want to damage this pretty little titbit, would you? I need her as bait to bring the ingredients for the ceremony. I might get a little bit sore if you put a crimp in my plans. Would you really want to do that?"

Harmony picked herself up and let her face return to normal, "No, Angelus. I wouldn't want that," she said in a little voice. He gave her a false smile and then turned to face Dawn.

"Now, precious, don't tease the hungry vampire, there's a good girl."

Dawn looked up into his handsome face, "What do you mean; you need me as bait for the ingredients? What ingredients?"

He slowly stroked her face and let his fingers trace their way down to her small breast, rubbing it through her pyjama top. She stared defiantly back at him. He grinned.

"Well, you see, Dawnie, the ritual to free Mobadon requires some rather unusual and rare ingredients. Three different types of blood, actually. That's why I want your sister to pay us a visit. Hopefully she will bring Willow with her. All that leaves is for Spike to fulfil his task and capture the female werewolf that we know came back to Sunnydale a few days ago."

"You mean you need Buffy's and Willow's blood?" She said with a mixture of disgust and fear on her face.

He nodded. "Yes. The blood of a Slayer; the blood of a witch and the blood of a female lycanthrope that has just killed. The damn priestesses that imprisoned Mobadon tried to make the counter spell require such rare components that no-one would ever be able to gather all three at once. Whoops! Looks like they reckoned without the special influence of the Hellmouth."

A man in a black robe hurried into the room and whispered with Spike and The Shepherd. The white haired vampire clapped his hands and rubbed them together, "Oi! Looks like you were right. They're here."

Angelus nuzzled his face into Dawn's neck. He drew a deep breath in, savouring her scent. As he straightened up, his face changed into that of the demon inside him.

"Showtime!"

++++++++++

TO BE CONTINUED in "Buffy and The Exiled 04" in which the twelve disciples of Mobadon make use of a female captive.

FROM THE AUTHOR : If you can, please take a moment to send feedback and let me know what you thought. Once Again, I would like to thank OmegaZone for his tireless efforts editing this and friendship.