Building A Perfect Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don and the two women walked slowly back to the house. They were so tired they didn't finish cleaning up. Don and Molly disappeared into their room where they quickly stripped and made for the shower. Don was stiff and ready for some fun because Molly had been teasing him all day. Even Tammy had been showing more of her still fine body to him than he was used to seeing.

While Don and Molly were showering together they heard Tammy walk into her master shower which was only separated from theirs by a wall and a door. She was singing as she, too, showered in preparation for bed.

Don and Molly retired and had some very satisfying sex with Molly Cumming in one of her patented screaming climaxes. Don and Molly looked deeply into each other's eyes and Molly giggled when they heard Tammy have what was undoubtedly a quieter orgasm just on the heels of theirs. After that the night became quiet as the three adults drifted off to sleep

Dawn was just breaking when Don awoke having to urinate. Of course he had his morning wood and was comfortably nestled up against a wonderful, warm nude female body. He tweaked a nipple then rolled toward his side of the bed to go piss before he returned for some early morning delight.

When Don rolled he heard two giggles, one coming from each side then he came face to face with Molly. He rose partly upright and spluttered, "What..."

Molly placed her finger on his lips and said, "Shhhh Sweetheart. It's ok. Why do you think we designed the addition with a door between the two bathrooms? Now Tammy can go to her own room to sleep and if she decides to come in here for a short time or for the night we will be the only ones who can possibly know."

Don collapsed back onto the bed and looked at the women hovering over him in total shock. Finally he couldn't stand it any longer. Even the two beautiful nude women couldn't stop him any longer. He crawled over the foot of the bed and stumbled toward the bathroom. The two women giggled once more when they heard his strong stream hitting the water in the toilet.

After Don flushed and washed his hands he returned to the bedroom. His cock by now had shrunk and was dangling between his legs. He stood and looked at the women then walked to the sitting area within the room by the windows. Now he understood the love seat that had replaced one of the two chairs that had been there. Don sat in his chair and looked at the two women who were still sitting in the bed sans covers.

Molly looked at Tammy and smiled then she began talking once more. She said, "Don you know...Hell, we've all known for years that Tammy still loves you with all her heart and she loves your children as if they were her own. I love you with all my heart and I can't stand the thought of losing you but I can't ignore the fact that we both love you very much. Tammy has lost her parents and her home in the last year. You and Polly are all she has left in this world and I have known for some time that some of the love you once had for Tammy has come back."

"Don as much as it scares me and believe me it frightens me to death, I want you and Tammy to know...to be able to express that love to one another if, when the urge comes and the time is right. I love her now as a sister, maybe more and I will understand if...NO, WHEN you two make love with each other. I just pray that we can remain a family..."

Molly began crying and Tammy wrapped her in her arms. Don jumped from his chair and sat on the bed beside Molly as he too held her lovingly. He began kissing her and turned her to him. She moaned and smashed her breasts with her hard nipples against his chest. Her hands moved to his crotch and cupped his balls then caressed his rapidly rising manhood.

Tammy was still hugging Molly as she and Don began caressing each other. Tammy gently pulled Molly back onto her back in the center of the bed. When Molly was laying on the bed Tammy looked Don in the eyes and reached for him. She pulled him toward Molly and glanced first at his rigid cock then at Molly's crotch glistening between her splayed legs. She mouthed, "Please. Give her what she needs Honey."

Tammy pulled Don once more and he felt his need surge. Almost without thinking he moved over Molly and thrust his hips forward. He felt his cock touch, and then penetrate her hot lubricious cunt. Molly moaned and began moving her hips working with him as she, as they built toward an orgasm—an orgasm that was approaching rapidly.

Don watched in surprise as Tammy moved her head between his and Molly's and began kissing her. Tammy's small hand moved and began first caressing one of Molly's breasts then she took a nipple between her thumb and index finger. She pulled and gently twisted the nipple and Molly screamed around Tammy's probing tongue. Her pussy clenched onto Don's cock and she slammed her hips upward driving both of the lovers over the edge into a gut wrenching orgasm.

Tammy pulled back and smiled at the two still connected lovers. Don looked at her partly in shock and partly in awe then he bent forward to gently kiss Molly. He said, "Molly, Honey, I don't know if I can do that to Tammy. I love you so much..."

Molly smiled and said, "You can Honey and you will and I know it will be wonderful for you both when it happens. I need you to know I am OK with it and neither of us will pressure you. She is available for you to love if, when you need to do it. From now on the door between the rooms will remain open and as far as I, no as far as she and I are concerned, she is welcome in our bed any time and you are welcome in hers. Just, please promise me that she won't get all your loving... OH, Don I am so frightened I will lose you!" Molly broke down in tears once more and couldn't continue.

Don leaned down to Molly once more and gave her a kiss then he said, "Honey you never have to worry about that. She is a beautiful woman and I would be lying if I said I didn't appreciate her beauty but you are MY woman and that is enough."

Tammy was listening and watching with tears in her eyes. She started to leave the room but Molly reached for her and held her back. Tammy said, "NO. He's right Molly. He is a one woman man and you're that woman. I'm not good enough for him and I never was."

Tammy pulled away from Molly and stood beside the bed. She smiled down at the two best friends she had ever had in her life and continued, "Thank you for your offer Molly. Getting to sleep with him one more time last night was wonderful and I would dearly love to have more but I can see it just isn't meant to be. I can tell we almost ruined what you two have and that would hurt us all more than I believe we can imagine."

Tammy started from the room then turned to face the couple once more. "I appreciate all you have done for me and for Polly. I'm sorry you spent all that money enlarging your home for us and I'll pay for it but I think now we should move out. I don't want to be the cause of more trouble between you two."

Don lay in bed until Tammy had left the room then he rose and walked to his closet to dress. He was surprised, confused, scared, angry, and above all, sexually excited. He still hated what Tammy had done to him, to them, but he lusted after her. He didn't know what to do.

For the rest of the week Don was torn. He was upset at the two women and at his desires for truthfully he did want to make love to Tammy as surprising as that thought was to him. He was surly and the smallest thing upset him as he tried to work through this dilemma. Never in his wildest dreams would he have thought Molly, any sane wife for that matter, would send another woman to her husband's bed. He wondered what, if any, her ulterior motives were. Did she, perhaps, want to let him have sex with Tammy and then divorce him for adultery? Was there even an ulterior motive? He did not know what to do.

Finally Don came to realize several things about his life, the women he lived with and their children. That evening after supper he mixed some drinks and invited the two women to come sit on the patio with him. After they got there Don leaned back and stared across the river for a short while. He turned toward the women and began talking. "Molly you hurt me the other night very badly. I felt like you were trying to get rid of me or something and it hurt. It hurt when I saw Tammy kissing you and playing with your breast. At the same time it aroused me but the hurt, the fear I might lose you just won't go away. I have been thinking about what you two did and said ever since then and I think I understand now."

Don looked into Molly's eyes, and then shifted his gaze to Tammy before continuing. He said, "Tammy I loved you with all my heart for years as you know. You killed that love when you went to Europe and cheated on me. You know that too. I never thought I would ever want to even be near you again after that but over the years with you working in the store I had to learn to be in your presence. I got used to you again and I can see that many of the qualities I respected in you, even loved you for are there still. I found myself building another kind of love for you—a love more like I might have for a sister or for a very close female friend but not one I might have for a wife or even a lover."

"I see you from time to time and realize what a beautiful woman you are physically and mentally but...its Molly I love in a romantic, in a sexual manner. Oh, sure I remember what it felt like to make love to you and I even think I could do it again but it would be wrong. It would be wrong for me and for you and for Molly. I know we would enjoy it physically but that mental connection would not be there, at least it would not be there for me."

Don turned to Molly and continued talking once more. He said, "Molly I am still a little angry with you for what you suggested but I still love you. You did not cheat and even though I feel like you were trying to get me to do so I do understand where you were coming from. I know Tammy loves us both and adores our children. I even admit I feel like she is part of the family now but that is all she will ever be to me."

"Having said all that you two, I have to say I don't really want Tammy to leave but if that is what you think would be best I will go along with it. Tammy if you can live here knowing I will probably never have sex with you, if you can continue living as we have up until this time it would make me very happy to have you stay in our house. You are a big help with all we do and I enjoy your company; something I never thought I would ever do again."

The two women sat for a moment then Molly rose from her seat. She walked to Don and sat in his lap. She leaned to him and gave him a gentle kiss then said, "Don I love you. I never in my wildest dreams thought what I suggested would hurt you this much. I was only thinking I could help our friend and that perhaps you felt...you had feelings for her that you wanted to express sexually. I was terrified I would lose you to her but..."

Don pulled Molly tighter to him and stopped her conversation with a kiss. He said, "NO Honey. It hadn't gotten to the point you would lose me. I was upset and worried you might want to get rid of me for a while but I have overheard some of your conversations the last few days and I have paid more attention to you two also. It just wouldn't work but I realize now you were just trying to be kind. Now let's forget it as soon as we can."

The rest of the summer and early fall were rough. The three adults in Don's home were polite and considerate of each other but the closeness between Don and Molly was gone and he was once again treating Tammy as an outsider. As the summer work slowed down to completion and the fall days cooled so did Don's ire. He found himself once again watching the women—Molly especially—with pleasure and longing, even lust. Oh, sure there had been sex during the summer but it lacked something and he missed it, missed the closeness they had once enjoyed.

One November day Don came into the house and smelled his favorite meal cooking. Molly was preparing fried chicken, mashed potatoes and cream gravy, green beans, corn and sliced tomato with hot cornbread to compliment it. He felt his stomach growl and his mouth water. Don looked over at the women working in the kitchen and smiled. He said, "I finally got all the soybeans cut and in the bin, nothing broke and now I come home to my favorite meal prepared by two beautiful women. What a wonderful, perfect day! Let me go clean up and I'll be right back."

Molly looked over at Don with trepidation. Tammy wailed and dropped the knife she was using to slice the tomatoes. She ran past Don and down the hallway to her bedroom, slamming the door behind her. Don looked at her in shock then Molly snarled, "How could you say something like that on this day of all days?"

Molly quickly turned the stove down under everything and followed Tammy into her room. Don stood a moment then mentally shrugged his shoulders and walked into the master bedroom and his shower. He wondered what that was all about.

As he was undressing and getting ready to shower he listened to the women murmuring in Tammy's room. From time to time one of them would say something he could hear. The first understandable thing he heard was Molly when she said, "Tammy I'm sure he just forgot. You know how men are. Come on now, stop crying and let's finish supper."

They talked a few moments longer and Molly walked into their bathroom from Tammy's. She stood watching Don until he looked up at her then said, "Don I know you didn't mean anything by what you said but Tammy's been upset and morose all day. You know this is the one year anniversary of her parents passing and she just couldn't handle your cheerfulness. I'm going to finish supper. It shouldn't take another few minutes. I'll call you when it's ready."

Now Don felt bad. He truly hadn't meant to upset either of the women. Things were just now getting back to a semblance of normal and he had been truly happy with the way the day had gone. He sighed to himself and wrapped a large towel around his waist. He could still hear Tammy quietly sobbing in her room.

Don did not think about his dress. When he heard Tammy whimpering he just turned into her room and walked to her bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and placed his hand on her hip to give comfort. Tammy looked up into his eyes and reached for him trying to pull him to her. She was still whimpering and he allowed her to pull him down onto the bed where she moved to him and wrapped her arms around his body. She laid her head on his arm and continued to cry as he comforted her.

Don rubbed his hand up and down her side. He quickly realized she was wearing nothing under the very thin sun dress. To his shame he felt his cock begin to engorge. He bent and gave Tammy a small kiss on the forehead. She hugged him tighter and looked up to his eyes and said, "Don I'm sorry for acting this way. I just miss Momma and Pops so much and I have been thinking about them all day...Thank you for coming to hold me."

Tammy stretched up and gave Don a kiss on the lips then pulled him to her once more. This time she slid toward him so her entire body was pressed against him. This movement raised her dress to above her hips. Don heard Tammy gasp when she came into contact with his by now hard cock even though it was covered by the towel. She looked up into his face and he thought he saw a small glint in her eyes and a small smile on her lips.

Tammy moved to kiss him once more and to his surprise he felt himself returning it. He felt a flutter in the pit of his stomach and heard Tammy moan then she pressed harder against him. Tammy sat on the bed and pulled her dress over her head. Don could see he had been right. She had nothing on underneath. Tammy lay beside him once more then moved and gave him another kiss. He felt her hand tugging at his towel. Don reached for her hand and stopped her. He said, "Tammy please. We can't...I can't do that."

Tammy began crying once more and Don pulled her to him. He kissed her again then just held her closely while she cried. Neither Don nor Tammy heard Molly call them for supper. They were too engrossed in each other. Finally Molly told the children to eat and she would check on Don and Tammy. She told the children that Aunt Tammy was upset because this was the year anniversary of her parent's death and Don was consoling her. As she walked down the hallway Molly called once more and still received no answer.

Molly pushed opened Tammy's door and stepped into the bedroom. She stopped in shock when she saw what was going on in the bed. Her first thought was to be upset then she fought that urge down and smiled. She had noticed Don was still covered with the towel and neither was touching the other sexually. She felt her twat lubricate and felt the love blossom in her heart. Molly slowly, quietly closed the door and pulled her dress over her head to show she was wearing nothing underneath it either.

By the time Molly reached the bed Tammy and Don were drifting off to sleep. Don was relaxed from his hot shower and tired from a rough, long day. Tammy was tired from crying so hard. Molly climbed into bed with Don and Tammy. Molly lay behind Don and reached out placing her arms around him. She smiled and pulled herself as tightly against them as she could.

Don stiffened and tried to rise from the bed. Tammy grabbed him and said loudly, "NO. You stay right here buster." Don also felt Molly tighten her grip on him and he felt himself pulled down toward the bed once more. He lost his balance and fell between the two women. When he hit the bed they each rolled onto him and threw a leg over his. They began kissing him and held him closely as they each professed their love for him.

Don lay stiffly for a moment then felt his chest tighten and heave as he broke out into tears. The women never slowed down kissing and letting him know they loved him. Somewhat later they heard Polly knock on the door to the room. She asked, "Is everything OK in there? Supper's getting cold."

Molly smiled down at Don the replied, "That's ok Honey. Everything is fine in here now. We're just resting a few minutes then we'll be out. You know how sad your mother has been all day. We're just talking about your grandparents. She'll be ok now. You kids just go on and do your homework now."

That was Don's capitulation. He surrendered to the two loves of his life. He and Tammy would never have what they once enjoyed but he did have a portion of his romantic love for her left. Occasionally over time Don would think about making love to her again but he never acted on that thought. Usually on a special occasion or when she had a deep need for the closeness Don would spend time holding and comforting Tammy. Many times Molly was present and they had a group cuddle.

By his actions Don made it clear that he was MOLLY'S husband and she was his first priority. He never slighted Molly in any way. Occasionally Tammy would join Don and Molly in their bed for physical closeness, for cuddles but other than some gentle fondling nothing happened between Don and Tammy. Tammy's presence in their bed was always at Molly's invitation or approval. Don never initiated sex with Tammy either. Neither woman was bi so the most they ever did with each other was some light touching when they were consoling each other.

As the years passed the children came to understand there was more between the three adults, the parents, than met the eye. Surprisingly the townsfolk seemed to accept the threesome and looked on the two women as sisters as did Don and his family. Life for the Brown family became truly perfect. From the week Don surrendered to the inevitable there was never another argument in the household. Of course they still disagreed but it was settled quietly, amicably, usually with the third person mediating.

1...456789