Building a Pet

Story Info
How I take a girlfriend and make her a pet.
2.1k words
4.14
84.8k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a lot to be said about how I choose my targets. I knew I wanted somebody who would be subservient and appreciative of what I had to offer her. I had a good job and managed to save enough to buy my own house so I knew I wanted a girl who would thank me often for what I gave her. In other words, I wanted a pliable slut who would do my bidding. Let's get one thing straight, I'm not a nice guy. I have an outward appearance of being a nice guy, short hair, clean shirts, I don't cuss out loud and I try and smile whenever I can. But I am really a predator, I chase after easy prey who will serve my pleasure. Like all predators I look for the weak, those on the outside of the herd. Plump women with decent jobs and few romantic prospects make the bulk of my prey. They are easy to meet, easy to please, appreciative of attention, and easy to use.

I met Stacy at a party one of my co-workers was having and others told me she was quiet and weird. But I liked what I saw which was a mid 30 something year old brunette who was a little tall, a little too plump and had a nice hour glass figure with great natural tits and wide hips. Her ass was nice and round and her plumpness was just a few more pounds than she needed. Not too fat but fat enough that most guys would walk right past her. She was drinking at the punch bowl and I went over and struck up a talk.

Stacy told me she was single and lived in a trailer park with her mother and uncle. After a few more glasses of wine she let me know she wanted to move out of her mom's place but couldn't because she probably never would have enough money. So far so good, I thought to myself so I got her good and drunk and offered to drive her home. When we got to the trailer park she had me pull into a dark visitors stall near the front because she said turning the car around near her trailer would be hard. The night was overcast but warm, a typical southern spring night.

She was silent for a minute and then turned to me and said she had a great time. I asked her if I could see her again and she nodded her head enthusiastically. What happened next took me by complete surprise, nothing like it had ever happened to me before and never has since. In a split second she pulled off her top and unfastened her bra. Two big porcelain 36DD tits fell out with pink nipples, they hardened immediately and she quickly reached down between my legs and expertly unzipped my pants and had my cock out in her hand. I was hard in an instant and she then proceeded to suck me off till I came, she swallowed every bit of my cum and the whole time I was playing with her fleshy mounds, pinching and twisting the nipples. Stacy got done up sat up and wiped her mouth, smiling she said, " I just wanted to show you my appreciation, this is the best night I've had in years." She got dressed and we made a date for the next night. She got out of the truck and walked off into the night into the bowels of the grimy trailer park.

After a minute or so I got out and followed her to what looked like the darkest and worst trailer in the place. It was oddly placed away from the other trailers and the front door was facing out towards the woods, not inwards like the rest of the trailers. There was a man of about 65 or so sitting in a wheelchair on the porch. He was grizzled and skinny, a half empty 40 ounce bottle of beer was at his side and he was staring at Stacy as she walked up the rickety staircase. The porch was dimly lit by a bare yellow bug light stuck in the outlet and it created an eerie glow as I could see the two of them talking. Stacy seemed to be keeping herself out of his reach but he motioned her over and she slowly moved to him.

He reached up under her blouse and started to grope one of her tits outside her bra, he said something and she bent forward and I could see he slipped his hand into her bra and was playing with her tits. His hand came out and immediately started caressing her ass and going between her legs, she stood up and his bony strong fingers plied her jeans and the ass underneath the clothing. I looked at Stacy's face and it was impassive, she didn't show any signs of fear, stress or caring. She just stared straight ahead and occasionally closed her eyes.

The old man said something to her and without hesitation she unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to her knees. She had a pair of white panties on and she pulled those down too, exposing a pussy that had a thin patch of hair and nice, round hips with a high bubble ass. Her heels made her ass stick out more and I was watching the hottest thing I had ever seen in years. I'm not ashamed to admit I was as hard a metal rod and I pulled out my cock and started wanking right there.

He flicked his cigarette away and his two bony hands started to wander all over her ass and between her legs . He took three fingers and shoved them into her cunt and he started to frig her, his thumb on top of her clit and turning in small circles. Her hips started to slowly, subtly move in unison. Suddenly she stood straight up and gasped, I thought she had climaxed but I had been so focused on his finger fucking her I didn't see him stick his left middle finger up her ass. He was cackling now as he did this and she just stood there with her pants around her shins as he finger fucked her in both ends. Suddenly he stopped and he again said something to her. Stacy reached down and unstrapped her shoes and took them off. She pulled her pants and panties down all the way and then put her shoes back on. She was standing in front of him nude from the waist down and with only her blouse, bra and a pair of mid-high heels on. She pulled the blouse and bra off too and was standing naked in front of him with nothing but her heels on. The old man stared at her for a few seconds and nodded towards the door. She walked into the trailer.

When she opened the door I could hear old, old country music being played and I saw the flicker of a TV on in the dark. I could also make out the silhouette of somebody else in the trailer. I figured that must be her mom and the old man was probably her uncle. The old man followed her in, standing up and grabbing a cane as he walked in, leaving the wheelchair on the porch. I had been stroking myself the whole time but the sight of her crumpled clothing laying on the porch combined with what I had just seen sent me over the edge and I blew a load right there standing next to the tree. The orgasm was so strong my knees shook and I my knees felt like they would buckle. I cleaned myself up as best as I could, I was spent but I didn't want to leave.

I had to see what was going on inside. I had just witnessed one of the sexiest things I had ever seen and I needed to know how this all ended. I saw a light go on in the end of the trailer so I started to walk over towards the window. The drape was drawn but it looked thin, I was hoping to see something, anything, when I got up there. I slowly walked up to the window only to see it was a couple of feet too high for me to see in. I looked around and saw an old milk crate so I grabbed it and stood on it next to the window. Standing in the corner I could see the room and was shielded by the shadow of a large tree. I looked in on a room that was as dingy as the rest of the trailer. There was a twin bed that had seen it's best days many years ago with a large divot in the middle.

There were boxes piled around and clothes strewn on top of them. It was lit by one ceiling light that made the bed nice and bright but also showed off the nicks and tears in the wood paneling. There was a pile of pillows on one end and a dirty sheet in the middle. Stacy was in the room, still naked and she threw the sheet over the middle of the bed and then placed all the pillows, stacked, in the middle. The old man was standing in the doorway lighting a cigarette and watching her with a bemused look on his face. She then reached over to an open container of dollar store petroleum jelly and put some up her cunt with her fingers and then reached around and put some in her ass. She never showed emotion or slowed or hesitated. She just accepted what was about to happen.

Stacy was impassive, she looked like nothing special was going on and after the pillows were stacked she lay face down on the bed with her pussy on top of the pillows. He bubble ass was now pointing straight up and she spread her legs so her feet were on the outside of the edges of the bed. The old man limped forward and pulled off his greasy jeans. He was probably about six percent body fat and veins showed everywhere. His dick was impressive, not huge, but impressive and it sprang right out when he pulled his pants off. Tattoos were all over his body and not in any type of fashion of arrangement. My brother has been in prison and these tattoos didn't look like his. There was no order or story to them. It looked like he had walked into tattoo shops all over the world and said "Hey bud! Put a clown face on my left hip!" or "How about a Tweety Bird on my shoulder?" None of them was bigger than 5 inches and they were all over his body, legs, arms, and hands.

He reached over to the jelly and put some on his hard cock. He then climbed between her legs and entered her without ceremony. He grabbed her hips with his Ichabod Crane hands and started pounding her hard and fast, her fat was jiggling and her legs clamped onto the side of the crippled bed which was shaking like it was about to fall apart. Her hands grabbed the edge of the bed as his pounding intensified. Just when I though he would explode he suddenly stopped and pulled out. He plopped his cock between her plump ass cheeks and started pushing it right up her asshole. Stacy's fingers gripped the edge of the bed and turned white and I could see the muscles in her forearms tense as she was getting hammered by the old dude. Her mouth was open and she was clearly in pain as her eyes would tightly close and then pop open sporadically. The old man closed his eyes and then thrust forward with a final killer lunge before he froze and kept going with mini-pumps until he came to a stop and collapsed on top of her. She relaxed her grip and closed her eyes and then opened them. The old man got up and pulled on his pants and walked out of the room. Stacy lay on the bed, spread eagled and collapsed. She didn't move but didn't go to sleep either. Her eyes staring at the wall ahead of her.

Now I had jacked off before the party, got a blow job from Stacy a few hours later, and jacked off in the woods when the old man had been molesting her. But I was hard again and absolutely turned on by what I had just seen. What I wanted to do was run in there and reenact what I had just seen but I knew better and I quietly replaced the milk crate and walked around the trailer park till I got to the truck and drove home. I jacked off again as I thought about the bedroom scene and planned how I was going to take advantage of this situation.