Building Big Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something altogether different about that hard muscular physique now, the chorded thighs and arms the chiselled back had all softened into a stupor of compliant sexual bliss. I straightened up with my blood engorged boner, newly slick with my spit and his hot, freshly pumped oink ointment and I probed the outer chamber of that quivering hole as he continued to slide his mouth and throat on and off Badger' s thick member. There came some more hungry grunts of expectation and then the familiar pressure as an experienced arse presses outward to kiss the incoming cock head and with almost no resistance, his hungry chasm opened up before me and my body merged with his as my meaty length slipped slowly into the heat of his insides.

It was my turn to sigh as the fantastic wave of warmth closed over my cock and my ball sack gently docked with his rump. It was, by some miraculous fluke, both accustomed to a thick, long cock like mine but also tight and throbbing like a virgin hole. As I began to rock my hips and take my pleasure, his guts tightened with a grip like a mans fist, mercilessly pounding my shaft back and forth as I plunged my substantial length in and out. I could see, reflected in the window glass, an open mouthed scowl overcame my face and time began to telescope as I slipped into the helplessness of approaching orgasm, like a fallen leaf swept into a river. I could see from the bliss on Badger's stubbly handsome face, the rapid heaving of his titanic chest and the spasmodic contractions of his densely carpeted abs., that he was right there too as he began to buck and jolt, and the Wolf Pig got the spit roasting of his life as each of us filled a cavity to overflowing. The piggy, squealing and snorting with accumulated lust, shot a second load, this one into the rumpled denim of his own jeans.

He continued to nurse on Badger's tool until the big man could no longer take the tortuous ecstasy that seemed to be pulling the nerves of his sexual organs out through the end of his manhood. Suddenly, I realised the lovely juxtaposition between the big dark hairy man and the little dark hairy man as I meditated on the matter with my cock still being gobbled by the gooey, prehensile sucking of Mr. Wolf-Pig's arse. Then I remembered I had half a cup of coffee going cold and no breakfast yet.

12