Building Site Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had chosen the red Porsche for tonight; I thought he might enjoy the speed and manoeuvrability. I arrived one minute early and he was waiting for me, checking his watch. He smiled and sauntered over to the car, I loved the way his hips moved, and wished I had been walking behind him.

He slid in beside me and I pulled away from the kerb, immediately he spread my skirt looking for panties, finding only my pussy he gave it a little caress before saying: "oh my Dianne, but you're wet already, and that's how I really like my girls to be. I can see this is going to be a great night. I have a few surprises for you."

"Dave I like surprises, but something is bothering me, you are talking differently, your speech has become more correct, do you put on an act at the site?"

"Yes I do Dianne, take the next left at the lights, then take the left fork at the top of the hill and keep going straight to Cockfosters."

"If I had used my preferred way of speaking at my interview I might not have got the foreman's job, and as you are one of the bosses, I continued when we met."

I laughed, while saying that I thought I understood his reasoning.

"Hey Dianne, I got this body because I work out, not working on a building site," and he laughed with me.

"Okay, here we are, pull into the slip road and find somewhere to park."

It took but seconds to park the Porsche, and Dave got out first to help me out of the low car, knowing that as I did so the skirt would open and he would be able to see my pussy, and I made damn sure that he could. Hell, I had been horny all day; I was not about to pass up the chance for him to get a quick flash.

Heads turned as we entered the restaurant, but we were quickly shown to a much less obtrusive booth. Soft Indian music floated through the air, scented candles were burning on all the tables, and the aroma of jasmine covered the food smells.

The seats were of soft leather and Dave gestured that I should slide in first. This was not a problem for me; I fervently hoped that he would play with me a little under the table.

A bustling waiter hurried over with the menu, and wine list; Dave chose the food and wine and we settled down next to one another comfortably. When the waiter appeared with the wine, Dave had already pulled my skirts to the side, baring both legs and putting my feet together, crossing the ankles, I was able to let my thighs drop apart to give him relatively easy access to my pussy.

"You are a good girl Dianne," he said in a low voice as the waiter vanished. "I like my girls to please me, to make it their function in life to please me, and be controlled by me when we play, are you up for that or do you just want to have sex?" He asked.

"Do you mean that you want to dominate me, play games and tie me up, perhaps spank me also?" I hoped that he might say yes, I liked the kinky stuff.

"Yes, are you game for it? Will you let me handcuff you, tie you down and use your body? I guarantee that you will have the most satisfying orgasms."

"Mmmmmm, yes please Dave, I am all for that," I said as his hand slipped between my thighs again, found my pussy and softly pinched my now protruding clit.

My nipples had now become erect, poking into the material of my crossover top. Dave mentioned that he wanted to keep me horny until we got back to his place where the fun would really begin.

Taking my hand under cover of the table cloth, he put it upon his erection, I had this instant urge to unzip his fly, slip under the table and blow him, but didn't think it a good idea as we might be seen, besides, our meals hadn't arrived yet.

I leaned close to him, gently rubbing his shaft through its cloth prison, "You are as horny as I am," I whispered.

"Yes." he replied keeping his voice low.

"I want to suck your shaft, but dare not," I said, still keeping my voice conspiratorially low.

"When we get home Dianne, you can suck me again, I love the way you do it, I have to fight not to give in to cumming."

I smiled at him, and whispered that I would love to deep throat him some time. He replied that we had all the time in the world, and that he wanted to take me in my back door also. A delicious shiver went right through me, and my pussy spasmed at the thought of that big shaft in my arse. "Oh yes Dave, definitely, oh yes, that would be a big plus for me, your shaft is so thick and would fill me so well."

The food came and went, and all through dinner the conversation continued in this fashion; keeping one another stimulated, eating, talking and touching.

When Dave called for the bill, I was so hot and wet that my juices were running down the insides of my thighs. In the car, I asked him to show me his beautiful shaft, but he refused, saying that I would see enough of it when we got back. I knew the way home from here and drove as fast as I dared, my pussy dictating my actions.

Back at his apartment, we hurried inside, where he ordered me to remove my skirt and top immediately. I wanted him so badly that I did so in record time.

"Stand at the foot of the bed Dianne, facing the pillows." He commanded.

"Yes," I replied, doing exactly as he said.

"Spread your legs."

Again, I complied, taking up the stance as he directed. Immediately I felt something being fastened around my ankles, and sneaking a peak, saw that he had put some kind of shackle around them and was busily tying them to the bed feet. Now this idea I like, I thought.

Dave then fastened shackles around my wrists, tying them off to a hook in the ceiling that I had not noticed when we came in, stripping off being my priority. Looking around the room had been the last of my thoughts. Finally he went off somewhere, but when he returned I was amazed at what I saw. Dave was now dressed in a pair of leather slacks that were cut away at the front, and his magnificent shaft stood out at right angles, parallel to the floor, thick, hard and so inviting.

Additionally, he wore a leather hood that concealed his face, with the exception of his eyes; around his waist was a wide leather belt with several hooks from one of which hung a coiled whip. In one hand he held a riding crop, and in the other a blindfold, that he put on me while standing on the bed, his shaft mere millimetres away from my face. I opened my mouth to try and reach it, but he pulled back and brought down the riding crop sharply, across my breasts.

"I'll tell you what you can do, and when, if you pull another trick like that I will punish you hard. My bedroom is not exactly a dungeon but it will have to do for the time being. From now, you call me Sir or Master, I shall reply to either, remember; you are the one tied up and I am the one with the whip, I am the dungeon Master and you are my prisoner. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I replied meekly, but perversely this was turning me on no end, I could feel the juices running down my thighs, my nipples ached and that meant they were not only erect but hard, and I could feel that my clit was swollen. This was incredible, I had never felt so sexually alive, completely in Dave's power, he had absolute control over what I did from this point, and I loved it.

"One more thing Dianne, I am going to give you a word, it is your safeword, and the word is Hiroshima; if you are becoming uncomfortable with what I am doing with your body you are to shout it out nice and loud, and I will stop immediately. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir, if it is becoming too much I am to shout out Hiroshima and you will stop immediately."

"Good, you do understand me, and before I start, under no circumstances are you to cumm unless you hear the words 'cumm for me Dianne,' only then will you be free to let your juices flow."

"Yes Sir, I shall do as you command." This was so different, a wicked thrill went through me as I realised that for the first time in my life, I had allowed myself to be put at the mercy of another; but somehow I trusted him.

I knew of these things, having read many erotic stories while playing with myself, but now it was happening to me, and the mere thought of it had got me so unbelievably excited.

Lost in my reverie, the first stroke took me completely by surprise, and I yelled as what I took to be the riding crop bit viciously into my bottom. Three more followed in quick succession before I could recover from the first, and then there was a pause during which I began to feel a warm glow in my behind, that sort of travelled to my pussy; and my clit were tingling. This gave me cause to realise just how a caning could turn me on, and I actually moaned.

"Don't stop Sir," I whispered.

A grunt was my only answer as the riding crop came down again, to give me a further four strokes from the other side. I moaned a lot more now, my pussy had caught fire along with my bottom, and I pictured Dave in the leather crotch less pants, hood and with his shaft sticking out straight in front of him. I started to wonder, if it was my naked body that got him so hard; or the punishment that he so skilfully delivered.

There was a pause now as he gently stroked my bottom for a little while, and then he climbed onto the bed and kissed me, deep passionate kisses each finishing with him biting my lower lip. He then went on to deliver a similar treatment to each of my nipples, biting them quite hard also.

I loved this treatment, but even more so when I felt him start to lick my pussy and clit, especially when he sucked and bit gently on my lip. It felt so good, and I so wanted to cumm, but it had been forbidden, and I fought to hold it back.

This was all a new experience for me, one that I was enjoying, but oh the emptiness I felt when he took his lips away from my pussy.

I felt the slight movement that told me he had got down from the bed, but more exhilarating was the pleasant feel of his shaft against my bottom, not entering either hole, but just touching, there was so much heat there, and then that too was taken away from me.

After a few moments, a different feeling, as something that felt leathery but was wider than the riding crop, began to rain blow after blow on my unprotected rear. Too many blows to count, they came in rapid succession, an unending plethora of seductive blows. I felt my bottom warm up even more, my pussy burned like an inferno...I was close to cumming.

"Sir please let me cumm," I begged of him, but the answer was a definite, NO!

If anything, the blows rained down even harder, but just as swiftly, travelling up my back, now and then a pause before they continued across my breasts. My whole body was on fire now.

As if predestined, which they might well have been; the blows stopped, and once more I felt Dave's lips on my pussy sucking and biting hard on my clit.

"You may cumm when you are ready now Dianne, don't be afraid, just let it go."

"I was not quite sure what he meant, but I stopped holding back and the first wave of orgasm swept through me like a tsunami. Dave kept on suckling at my clit, causing wave after orgasmic wave to bore through me relentlessly, my knees buckled and I just hung there, as I experienced the most exhilarating multi orgasm of my life.

Needless to say, I stayed the rest of that night and Saturday night with Dave, who introduced me to many more wonders. Now, five and a half years on, I find myself walking through streets of neat little houses and shops, pushing a pram with our baby, remembering when this had been nothing more than a building site, meeting Dave and christening just about every new and part finished building on site.

A relationship bloomed, during which time he taught me much, but we parted after four years when the job was completed, when Dave went to work on another site four hundred miles away, promoted to Site Manager.

Aaah! Those building site memories! Oh, and our wedding is set for next Spring.

12