Built on Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

"Eve, I don't own the business. My dad does and I work there. I guess one day I'll own it."

"That's fine; I hope to own a pharmacy some day or at least work for a major chain as head pharmacist."

I loved talking to her. She seemed so much like the girl next door type. Nice looking, great personality, and seemed to love her family. I had no reason to think she was lying to me. Why would she make up a family or what courses she was taking at college?

We saw the show which had a lot of nudity but was in good taste. When we got back to our ship we went to one of the lounges and had a couple of drinks. By then it was really late so I took her back to her cabin.

She kissed me goodnight and I asked her to spend the next day with me. The ship would be moving so of course everyone would have to stay onboard. She agreed to meet me in the lounge at noon. We kissed again and I headed back to my cabin.

When I opened the door Oz and his bedmate were fast asleep. I could see a half empty bottle of rum so I figured they were both out for the evening, although I did get a look at his date. She was an older woman, with a darker complexion, large breasts, a big ass, and a hairy bush. I undressed down to my briefs and climbed into my bed.

When I awoke in the morning, the woman was getting dressed. Oz was still asleep and she was smiling at me. She wasn't afraid to show me what she had. She spoke with an accent and told me to tell Oz she had a wonderful time. After getting dressed, she left the room and I went back to sleep.

"Adam, it's time to get up. We don't want to miss breakfast," Oz said some time later.

"All right, I'm awake. Hey, your date said she had a good time last night."

"She's got nice tits," he replied and grinned.

"And a hairy bush. I saw you two sleeping when I got in."

"So how was your date with Eve? Get fucked yet?"

"No, but we did have a wonderful time. She really is a special girl."

"Special my ass, everyone wants to get laid. What seems to be your problem?"

"Timing and a place to do it. I don't think she's the type who wants to have sex in front of others and you are making pretty good use of our cabin. She has roomies in hers.

"I'm going to be spending the day with her here on the ship. I wouldn't mind using our room if Eve is willing."

"Okay buddy, tell you what. Tonight the room is yours. I'll find another place. I hear the top floor of this ship is for nude sunbathers. There's no sun at night but people still go up there."

"I don't want you barging in while I'm having sex with Eve."

"Just put the 'do not disturb' card on the door. If it's on the door, I'll come back later."

I met Eve at noon and she said her schedule was clear for the night. We started off with a light lunch and then took in a movie. After that we decided to go swimming in one of the pools.

"Damn," I replied. "You even look good in a bathing suit." She just laughed. I loved to see her smile and show those beautiful dimples.

After dinner we decided to try our luck at the slots. After losing a couple of hundred dollars we headed to our favorite lounge where they were having comedians perform. I couldn't believe how fast the time went by. I loved being with her.

"Eve, would you like to come to my cabin for a little while?" I figured she knew what I was asking.

"What about Oz? What if he walks in?"

How did I tell her we had set it up that if I was in the room with her he would stay away? It could surely kill the mood. She would think I preplanned the whole day just to get in her pants, which wasn't true. I mean I did want to have sex with her but I mainly wanted to be with her.

"Well, Oz puts a 'do not disturb' sign on the door when he's letting me know he has company. I'll just do the same thing. I'm sure he'll get the message."

We went to my cabin where I kissed her. But something felt a little different. Still, I slowly removed her blouse and skirt, then hugged and kissed her some more. After I removed my clothes, we laid on the bed. She removed her bra and panties and I started rubbing her, but it was taking a lot to get her wet.

I kissed her some more, put on a condom and eventually got on top of her and slowly pushed my cock into her. She felt good but something was still strange. She pumped against me till I came. I'm not sure if she came or not, although she acted as if she did.

I got off her and slipped on my briefs and she put on her bra and panties. I poured us each a drink and we talked about what was happening the following day.

"The ship is docking again and my friends and I are going shopping. I probably won't see you tomorrow but I do want to spend the last day of the cruise with you," she stated.

"I would love that. You made this cruise wonderful for me."

We kissed and I walked her back to her cabin. Something in her eyes seemed so strange, as if she was hiding something, yet I couldn't put my finger on it.

Oz was in the room when I returned.

"You hit pay dirt?" he asked.

"Yes, she is so beautiful but something was missing. Don't get me wrong, she was good, but I wouldn't say great. It's like she was holding back or something."

"Well, at least you got laid. I think the problem is you're falling for her and she might not feel the same."

I told Oz that I wouldn't be seeing her tomorrow; that she and her girlfriends would be shopping on shore. He suggested that we go to one of the x-rated nudie shows that he heard about. So that's what we decided to do the next evening.

"By the way Oz, did you get laid? I'd hate to think you missed a day on this cruise without getting your rocks off."

"Yep, it was rather strange though. I went up to the nude deck and it was almost all couples. I was about to leave when this man asked me to join him and his wife. What could I say, she was pretty damn nice. We talked for a few minutes and she put her hand on my thigh. She slid it up higher and of course by then I was getting pretty stiff.

"I looked at her and she said her husband liked to watch. I was sitting on this chaise and she got up, straddled me, and lowered herself down. Damn, she was good. I fucked the living shit out of her while her husband watched and jacked off.

"Even after I got soft, she sat there with my cock in her and rubbed herself back and forth against me till I got hard again. After I came the second time she climbed down and handed me a towel so I could clean up. Her husband bought me a drink and I left shortly after that. I have to admit it was crazy but fun."

****

The next day I didn't see Eve at all, and I kind of missed her. Oz and I went to the x-rated nude show. They actually had a woman on stage taking two guys at once. Lots of pole dancing and muff diving. They asked for volunteers but it was even too much for Oz. He got offered a lap dance but I begged out. I wasn't sure I wanted a woman who fucked on stage rubbing her pussy on me, even though the men wore condoms.

After we got back on the ship Oz went pussy hunting. I on the other hand felt a bit lonely. Odd, but I missed a woman I hardly knew. Instead, I headed to the slots and actually won some bucks. With all the free drinks, it didn't take long before I had a buzz going on.

By the time I made it to our cabin, Oz had the sign on the door, which sucked since I needed some sleep. Finding a deck chair, I slid into one and passed out. It was the sounds of the ocean and beginning of daybreak that woke me up. Even though I felt like shit, the morning sky was a beautiful sight.

I went to the exercise room and tried to get the kinks out of my body with a good workout. When I went back to our room, Oz was alone.

"Get your ass up, Oz. It's time for breakfast."

He grumbled while I showered, then took his turn while I straightened the room.

"Can I have the cabin for the night? It's the last night of the cruise and I'm hoping to bring Eve there," I said once we filled our plates and found a table.

"Sure," said Oz. "Remember those two cougars we were with the first night? They asked me if we could see them again tonight. I told them I thought you already had plans but I was available. So I guess I'll be doing a threesome."

I met Eve and we spent the last day on the ship together. We went swimming, laid out on the deck chairs, and had drinks. We even took in another movie before going to the lounge. She seemed so different today. It was as if we were really close friends. I knew I had fallen for her and thought about telling her the truth about where I was from, and my correct phone number and e-mail. But, I was afraid she might get mad and leave me. I wanted this last night with her so I kept the lie going.

We ended up at my cabin. Eve took the sign and put it on the door. She slipped out of her clothes, except for her panties and began to take off my shirt. She kissed me and worked her way down my neck and chest. After undoing my pants, she let them fall to the floor.

She reached in my briefs and pulled out my cock and started sucking on it. God, it felt so good. My cock was really getting hard. I pulled her up and kissed her passionately. I backed her up to the bed and as she fell back, I removed her panties. I got between her legs and began to eat her pussy. It was only a few seconds before she was wet.

It was hard to believe this was the same woman I had sex with two days before. She had an orgasm while I was eating her out. I tongued and fingered her all the faster.

She moved up on the bed and I slid over her. It was as if she was really enjoying herself, giving as much as she gave. I began to come and it was then I remembered I wasn't wearing a condom. I could tell she noticed.

"It's okay, I'm on the pill. Just fuck me, you feel so good."

We had sex twice more that night, each time more passionate than the one before. The last time she rode me until we were both in a deep sweat. I couldn't hold back any longer, and when I came she did too. I could feel her pussy pulsating.

I kissed her and she rolled off me and cuddled up to me. When I told her I had fallen in love with her, I could see the tears in her eyes. We fell asleep holding each other close.

When I awoke in the morning she was gone. While taking a shower I decided to go find her and tell her the truth. I wanted her to know I lived in Ohio and could make it to her college in five hours. I wanted to start a relationship with her. Oz came back while I was dressing and I told him what I was going to do. He thought it would be a mistake but wished me luck. The ship had docked and passengers were already getting off. I rushed to her room only to discover they were already gone. The gate was so crowded with people I couldn't see her or her friends anywhere.

I walked around the ship to some of the places Eve and I liked but she wasn't there. Eventually I went back to my room and finished packing my luggage.

Oz told me maybe it was for the best. After all, I just knew her for a week and had lied to her from the beginning. On the plane trip home I remembered that even though I lied to her about my phone number and e-mail account, I still had hers. I would wait till tomorrow and give her a call. I just hoped she would forgive me for lying to her.

The next morning I tried calling her but kept getting a wrong number. I wondered if she lied to me also. I tried writing to her but the e-mail came back. I didn't know what to think.

My dad already had appointments set up for me. I spent the next two days working. At least it kept my mind off Eve. My nights were sad as I thought about her and how my lying ended our relationship.

Even if she wanted to contact me, I had given her the wrong numbers to get hold of me. I went on sulking for the next week.

One day Oz gave me a call.

"You want to go out for a drink?"

"Oz, I don't—"

"Meet me at The Firehouse in an hour," he said and hung up.

Knowing Oz, if I didn't show up he would drag me there himself. With a few minutes to spare, I walked into the local bar. Oz was already there, sitting at a back table with a drink.

"Adam, you look like shit. Are you still sulking over Eve?" he asked when I joined him.

"Yeah, I blew it. I really cared for her and now she's gone. I'm pretty sure she lied about her phone number and e-mail account. I wanted to right the wrong I did but she disappeared before I had the chance."

"Do you really want to see her again that bad?"

"Yes I do, Oz. We were good together."

"Go to the college and see her. Sylvia told me they would be graduating from Michigan State next month. She was really happy about it so I believe it to be true."

I decided to take Oz's advice and went in to talk to my dad the next morning.

"Dad, I'll only be working till noon on Friday and will take all Saturday off because I'm going to Michigan to see a friend."

He gave me an odd look before replying. "Is your friend the reason you've been so bitchy since you came back from that cruise?"

"Yes, I'm sorry I've been such a grouch. I just need to talk to her and get a few things straightened out."

"It's none of my business but just be careful. Women can make you do funny things."

Dad had always told me how mom got her way. She just had a way of making him do things, even things he didn't want to do. It was easy to see he loved mom and would do anything for her. He was grumpy on the outside but soft as they came on the inside.

****

So I made the drive to Michigan and was waiting for my revenge, sitting in the Holiday Inn.

When I saw a woman come through the door I wasn't sure if it was Eve until a saw her face. She wore a blonde wig but it looked so natural. But I was sure when she came closer and looked right at me.

"Adam, what are you doing here? Oh my god, you're the Mark Adams I'm supposed to meet, aren't you. How did you find me?" she asked, giving me a shocked look.

I wanted to yell and scream at her but she had tears running down her cheeks and I hadn't expected that.

"So, is your name Christy or Eve? I want to make sure to call you by the right one."

"I'm so sorry. After I got to know you, I just couldn't take the chance on telling you the truth. I should leave. I don't know if I can handle this."

"Bullshit! I paid four hundred dollars to find out the truth. I need to know the truth. You see, I fell in love with you but you left. Then I discovered I didn't even know you."

"Fair enough, you paid for two hours so I'll tell you whatever you want to know. Can we at least go into the lounge and have a drink while we talk. I need something strong."

We headed into the lounge and got a corner booth. I ordered us a drink and she began her talk, even though she was crying a little too.

"What do you want to know first, my background or what happened on the cruise? I promise you everything I tell you will be the truth."

"I want to know why you gave me phony information. I tried to get in touch with you but everything came back saying wrong number or doesn't exist. I thought our last night together was great yet you walked out on me without saying a word."

"I left early that morning because I couldn't face you. I figured that if you knew the truth about me, you would hate me. Most of what I told you after I got to know you was true. A lot of people don't give out their real name or phone numbers in the beginning. After meeting you on the nude beach I never thought I would see you again. That's why I gave you the name Eve, which is my working name."

The pained look on her face made it obvious she knew that admission hurt me.

"Later when we exchanged phone numbers and e-mails, I still wasn't sure about you. I figured I could always tell you the real numbers later."

"So why didn't you?" I asked.

"Because I was falling for you and I was afraid to admit I lied. I remember you saying you wouldn't want other men looking at your woman. Here I was an escort, and you wanting a girl next door type.

"Sylvia told me I shouldn't get involved with you. She didn't think you would understand the life I lead. Besides, after the cruise we figured I would never see you again.

"God how I loved being with you. I have all these wonderful memories of the things we did together. I couldn't believe you didn't push me to have sex. It was as if you wanted me for who I was, not just the sex. I know your friend Oz was with Sylvia for the sex, but you didn't push me at all. The first time I held back. I wanted so badly to let myself go with you but I've never had a real relationship and I didn't want to get hurt."

"What about on the last night together? It was more like making love than having sex," I stated.

"I decided for the first time in my life I wanted to feel love. I was going to drop my guard and make love with you. You have to believe me when I say no one ever made love to me like that before. Afterwards we cuddled and you said you loved me.

"When you fell asleep I was thinking I could never face you again and I started crying, wishing my life could have been different. There was no way I could tell you how I made money that you would accept. I went back to my room and started packing. I was one of the first off the ship."

"So that was it?" I asked. "You didn't care how I must have felt or what I must be thinking?"

"I know it was wrong but I was really hurting inside. Even though I'm twenty-four, you're the first man I have really cared for and I felt I lost you. Sylvia told me she thought it was for the best. After a week of moping around, she told me to just write or call you and get it all out in the open. I did what she suggested and after telling you everything in an e-mail, it came back. I then tried to call you and the number didn't exist. So I thought I was a fool for believing you loved me when all the time you just played me."

"No Christy, I never played you. I cared for you right from the start. Stupid Oz is the one who told me not to use my real numbers. I was going to tell you before we left the ship but you were gone and I couldn't reach you.

"When I ran out of options on how I might get hold of you, Oz told me Sylvia mentioned the courses she was taking at State so I came here to find you and tell you the truth. Then I find we had a relationship built on lies. I wanted to hurt you, so I arranged this date. Christy, why do you sell yourself as an escort? Are you hooked on drugs or are you a sex addict? You seemed so . . . normal. You seemed like the type of woman I would love to be with but now . . . I don't know."

When the server came around, I ordered two more rounds of drinks—I needed them.

"No, I've never taken drugs and this damn job has pretty much turned me against sex, until that last night with you," she said and sighed.

"I suppose I should start from the beginning. I wanted to go to college and become a pharmacist. Fortunately, I received a number of grants and scholarships. My parents helped me for the first two years by paying the difference. I rarely dated and went to school year around so I could get my degree in four years.

"By the start of my junior year my parents had used all their savings. The only other option was student loans. So I went to my counselors and they set me up with the loan officers. By the time I started my senior year I was twenty-four thousand dollars in debt and still had a year to go. That meant I would be over fifty-thousand dollars in debt when I graduated and I was scared."

"So you decided to become an escort?" I asked.

"That's when I talked to Sylvia and asked her how she was able to afford college. She told me her parents paid for most of it but she picked up extra money being an escort. It shocked me what Sylvia did. But when she told me what kind of money she made I couldn't believe it.

"She took me to meet Lucille, the boss, who explained everything to me. Once I decided to become an escort too, I filled out a form stating what I would do if asked.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers