Built on Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,723 Followers

I picked her up first thing that morning so we could spend the whole day together. I introduced her to mom and dad who asked her all kinds of questions. But I could tell they liked her. They knew how I felt since I didn't bring many women for them to meet.

We had about three hours before Ellen and her family would be over. Mom asked Dad to take her to the store to get a few last minute supplies. I'm sure she could tell I wanted to be alone with Christy for a while.

As soon as my parents left I took her to see my apartment above the garage. When we got there I pulled her close and kissed her.

"Christy, can I make love to you? I can wait if you say no."

"I want you too."

We took turns undressing each other, our hands shaking as we revealed more skin.

When we were both naked, I laid her on the bed and kissed her belly. God was she ever hot as I kissed below her belly button and just above her lightly trimmed muff. I buried my face in her hot and wet pussy, sucking and licking her swollen lips. My tongue drove in and out of her at a frantic pace.

Between her moans I heard her say, "Adam, I need for you to know I truly love you and am giving myself completely to you."

I replaced my tongue with two fingers. She took my kisses without hesitation.

I rubbed my cock against her wet pussy lips, up and down, until I couldn't wait any longer. She was moaning and groaning asking me to make love to her.

When I finally slid into her, I groaned at how good she felt. It reminded me of the last night of the cruise. Pressing in as deep as I could, I then drew back, setting a pace as we began to go faster. Each time I drove in, she raised her hips to meet my thrust.

"Fuck me Adam, please never stop," she screamed, digging her nails into my skin.

Her muscles clenched my cock tight as the first load of cum burst into her. I held my cock deep as we climaxed together. Several minutes later, she lowered her hips with my cock still in her. I could still feel her pulsating as I slipped out and rolled off her.

"I love you Christy. I really do, no lie, no bullshit. I want to be with you the rest of my life."

"I love you too, Adam, I just need time to pay off my student loans but we can always be together. You are my boyfriend and I don't want anyone else, ever. God, I'm so lucky to have you."

We went in to clean up and made it downstairs just before my parents returned. Christy looked a bit flush but as pretty as ever. We set the table and chairs up in the yard while dad got the grill going. Ellen and her family showed up and I introduced them all. Ellen and Christy hugged each other like old friends. I watched Ellen smile as she looked at Christy and then me.

Ellen hugged me and whispered in my ear. "You two just had sex didn't you? You have that I just got some look and Ellen looks really satisfied. Good job little brother."

I think Christy picked up on the whisper because she looked a bit embarrassed. But the kids took the heat off when they asked us to play some yard games with them.

During dinner dad told me he got a charge on his business card for four hundred dollars and was wondering if I made the purchase. Christ, I totally forgot about that bill from when I paid to have Christy as an escort.

"It's from Fantasy, Friends, and Casino. It's from that weekend you went up to Michigan. Care to shed some light on it?"

Christy spoke up. "I'm afraid it was my fault."

"Your fault? I don't understand," said dad.

"Adam came to see me and said he didn't realize he didn't have any money. He was going to go to an ATM because the bank wasn't open that late. I mentioned to him I worked for the company and they would give him a cash advance at no charge. They figured the customers would spend the money in the casino or in their other businesses."

"So why didn't he use his own card?"

"We try to get more businesses in the casino. They give extra perks for using business cards you can't get on a personal card. In fact, we ended up having a free dinner."

"I'm sorry, Dad. I totally forgot about it." I reached in my wallet and gave dad back the two hundred dollars I received from Christy. I had folded the two bills and put them in my wallet. I kept it to remind me of Christy. "I'll give you the other two hundred when you pay me Friday." I chuckled when I said that since it really sounded kind of funny.

We continued dating for the next six months. Whenever we were alone we made love. When I asked her if she wanted to marry me she had tears in her eyes and said she did but she didn't want to start a marriage with debt over her head

As she explained it, she lived at home and didn't pay rent or expenses. She was doing her best to pay off her student loans, car payment, and any other bills she accumulated. I paid my parents rent for the apartment above the garage and just had basic expenses, so I was sure we could make it, but Christy was scared to enter into marriage with her debt.

She had told me how her parents had struggled most of their life to make ends meet. How they had wished that they could have helped her more with her schooling but they had four kids and just couldn't afford it. I figured the debt worked on her and she needed to pay it off before getting married.

And there was the issue of where we would live. I worked for the family business and she was working at the local pharmacy. Since we lived about forty miles away from each other now, that meant a lot of driving every day for one of us. Finding common ground could be a problem but I knew we could work it out eventually.

One nice thing was since Christy had family in and also worked in Pataskala that we were getting quite a bit of business from that area. Christy sent business our way which gave me a chance to see her every time I worked in the area.

One day my dad told me my old friend Oz had called and said he could loan me the money I asked for.

"Adam, I know it's not really my business to pry into your personal affairs and if you ask me to butt out I will. Why would you ask your friend Oz for a loan and not me? Are you in some sort of trouble?"

"No Dad, I thought if I borrowed twenty thousand dollars from Oz then I could pay off Christy's student loans and we could get married. I just couldn't ask you for the loan. It's a lot of money and I know I would pay Oz back sooner than I would you. It's all for naught anyway. When I mentioned it to Christy she told me it would just be our debt that way instead of hers."

"She's a smart and wonderful woman, Adam. And she's right about the debt—best to pay it off first. Marriage is hard enough without starting in the hole with money problems. Don't worry son, everything will work out in the end."

Another two months went by and my parents were having an anniversary party. They had me invite Christy and her parents who they had gotten to know over the past few months. Both couples were family oriented and they got along well.

We were sitting in the living room discussing marriage, relationships and telling stories on how we met. I learned a lot about my parents as well as Christy's. I knew how Ellen and Bill met but it was fun to hear the others tell their stories.

Christy was telling them how we met on the cruise and spent a lot of time together. Of course she didn't mention the nude beach or the sex. I looked over at Ellen because she knew about that too.

Out of the blue dad asked me if I was in love with Christy. I was a bit surprised because I told him I did numerous times.

"Dad, you know I do," I replied.

"Christy, do you love Adam?" he asked.

Without hesitation she said, "Yes I do, with all my heart."

Then dad said, "If you didn't have your student loan debt would you marry him if he asked you?" I had no idea what dad was doing.

"Yes, in a heartbeat. I just believe a marriage has a better chance if you don't start off so far in the red."

Dad pulled out his checkbook. He began writing a check for twenty thousand dollars. "Mr. Parks, I can't accept that from you," replied Christy.

"Christy, I love you like a daughter but this check isn't for you. It's for Adam."

"Dad, I don't understand," I replied.

"Son, I helped Ellen a lot more than I ever helped you. I paid her way through college, bought her a new car for graduation, and paid for her wedding. I was happy to do all those things for her."

I could see Ellen had tears in her eyes as dad continued. "I never did much for you because you went into the service and they paid for your schooling. I'm giving you this check to do with as you please. You can go buy a new car or help your girlfriend pay off her student loans."

I had tears in my eyes and so did Christy and Ellen. Everyone knew I would give the check to Christy.

"Oh, there's more Adam. Your mother and I have been talking and we're thinking of opening a branch office in Pataskala in the next few months. You would be the perfect person to manage it. But you would have to move there to be closer to work."

"Dad, Mom, I don't know how to thank you. Christy, if I had a ring right now I would ask you to marry me."

Christy started crying and gave me a big hug. Dad slipped out of the room but came back and handed me a ring box.

"This belonged to your grandmother. Before she passed away she told me to give it to you when you found the right woman to marry."

I open the little box and pulled out an engagement ring with three beautiful diamonds in it. Kneeling in front of Christy, I laid the check in her lap.

"Since your student loan will be paid off and I will be moving to your area, would you marry me?"

"Yes, a thousand times yes."

I had to wait six months to make Christy officially mine. I didn't mind though—not when she was the perfect woman for me. And you never know where you'll meet that one either. For me it all began on a nudist beach.

*

A special thank you to Mistress Lynn for taking the time to make this story a much better read.

Thank you for reading my story

Comments and feedback are always appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,723 Followers