Bull Rock Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cock27107
Cock27107
168 Followers

Pam wore a charcoal gray hip-hugging skirt cut just about the knees, a baby-blue sleeveless rayon blouse fitted tight across her thick shapely breasts, and heels that highlighted her sexy ankles and calves. Around her left ankle hung her 'I love BBC' anklet gift from Steve. Most importantly, Pam's tight skirt showcased her bubble ass, looking very much like Naomi Russell's, but with wider hips.

Rock wore light-gray dress slacks and a lose-fitting white silk shirt unbuttoned a third of the way down his chest. Hanging down on his chest, and drawing attention bulging hard pecs, was his favorite thick gold chain and Labyrinth medallion. As they locked mouths, Pam caressed the back of his shiny black bald head with her beautiful lithe red-manicured fingers. Rock, with his large strong black hands, firmly kneaded both cheeks of her hot bubble ass. From the look of how his left pant leg was swelling to in size by his inner thigh, Steve also knew that Rock was wearing boxers allowing his heavy black meat to swell unrestrained down the length of his leg.

"I've missed you, Baby," she said breathlessly as she broke away from their kiss. "Take that back. We've both missed you, Baby." Turning, she looked over at Steve. "Tell Rock what we've been dying for, honey." Just like that, she had flipped the switch, now addressing him as the third wheel in a insolent degrading tone. Instead of hurt, it pierced through Steve's hard shell, stinging ever so pleasurably in a strong rush of arousal.

Stepping closer, Steve drew to within a few feet of his wife and Rock. Dressed in khakis and a light-blue Oxford shirt, he held his crotch, massaging his hardening dick through his pants. He looked in Rock's eyes with a non-challenging subordinate countenance. "We've both been dying for you to take her ass, Rock," he said softly continuing to grope his dick. "Also, I need to eat your nut from her ass so bad I can taste it already," he said. He squeezed his package hard with his last words to emphasize his desire.

Pam turned back to Rock with a smile and a wink. "And tell Rock how you've helped me get ready this evening, honey." Leaning her heavy breast onto Rock's hard chest, she gazed longingly into her Bull's eyes. Holding his eyes with her's, she reached down with her left hand to feel his hardness. In delight at finding his thick hardness, she kicked up her right heel. Even through Rock's slacks, Pam could feel the soothing heat rising from his hardening cock, throbbing to her touch.

Out of nowhere, a loud 'bleep, beep' pierced the air from a car the next row over as a couple disarmed their alarm, causing each of them to look toward the sound. Looking back from the source of the noise, Steve looked down at his wife's hand caressing her Bull's cock through his pants. In response to the image, his dick twitched in excitement and his stomach tumbled delightfully.

Rubbing his rock-hard dick through his pants, he looked back up at Rock. "I cleaned her ass out with an enema just a little while ago. After that, I lubed her ass with Vaseline and stuffed it with a large butt plug to stretch her out for you, Rock. We're both dying for you to get up in that ass and use it for your pleasure," he said, suddenly stricken by the depraved, but hot, perversion of his situation.

Just hours ago, he was across the country brokering a multi-million dollar deal for his firm. A man with immense power and control in his chosen profession. In stark contrast, here he was begging his wife's black Bull to impale his wife's ass with his superior cock and to allow him the pleasure of cleaning out his seed from her afterwards. Did he feel the least bit guilty for violating so many of our social norms? Fuck no!! The way he saw it, their lives were much more fulfilled through their cuckolding bond. It harmed no one. Fuck convention.

A car door slammed across the parking lot, followed by the the whiz of a car speeding from the wet parking lot. Smiling provocatively at the sound of how her boy had prepared her ass for him, Rock looked deeply into Pam's eyes. Reaching up her skirt, he quickly found that she wasn't wearing panties. Running his hand up the voluptuous crack of her ass, he found the butt plug with which Steve had stretched out her tight sphincter. "Fuck yeah," he said softly to her in his rumbling voice. "He's not bullshitting is he?" He putt slight pressure on her butt plug, smiling lustfully. "I missed you too, Baby," he said.

She leaned in for another deep kiss, reaching down to grab his cock through his pants. "I'm glad to feel that you liked the sound of that," she said playfully. "Steve's right, Baby. We're both dying for you to get up in my ass. How about you pump my ass right here before we eat? Right now. Don't worry about taking your time, Baby. I don't need to cum right now. All I need right now is to feel you up inside my ass, Baby. To feel your hot seed filling my gut. I want to make my man cum," she said seductively, unbuttoning his trousers to free his thick cock, her eyes locked on his.

"Get over here, boy," Rock said harshly turning to look at Steve. "Make yourself useful. If you want taste any of this nut tonight, you're going to do what I tell you."

"Yes, sir," Steve replied, dutifully drawing nearer. "What can I do?" he asked solicitously.

Rock stood up, his huge cock now free and standing erect with Pam tenderly cradling his heavy balls, lustful desire painted on her face. Turning Pam by her shoulders away from Steve, he said, "Take this plug out of your girl's ass so I can get up in this shit, boy." As Rock pulled her skirt over her seductively wide hips, she her arched her back and spread her feet slightly to give Steve easy access to her butt plug.

Tugging on Rock's wood-hard cock, her engagement ring diamond glistened as it caught the light of the street lamps. With Rock tenderly rubbing his warm large hand up and down her inner thigh, she sighed deeply and sensually. Overhead, the tree leaves rustled as a stiff breeze blew from the direction of the restaurant. Upon the breeze traveled the delicious aroma of Italian dishes cooking in the kitchen.

Once Steve pulled the widest length of the plug past her sphincter, she pushed out the remaining length by constricting her asshole. Turning, she looked back at Steve. "Is my asshole gaped wide enough for Rock's huge man cock, honey?" she said. She put emphasis on the word 'man' to drive home her point to Steve, knowing the derision would further excite him.

"Yes. All ready for your hard cock, Rock," he said looking up to Rock. "My little white dick would get lost in that stretched ass. But it should be stretched just right for your thick cock, Rock."

Without warning, Rock turned Pam by her shoulders a quarter turn, pushed her torso down over the driver's seat, and smacked her right ass cheek firmly enough to leave his handprint on her round tanned white ass. "Want me to take it just like that, Baby?" he asked loudly, smacking her ass again. "Want me to use you, bitch? Get off up in this sexy white ass, bitch?"

He looked down at the beautiful sight of his bitch's axe-handle wide ass, her asshole gaped wide open, hungrily awaiting his cock. With his shiny thick black cock head poised just inches from her gaping hole, it took all the restraint he could muster to keep from plunging his cock in her ass. She had to beg for it first.

After a couple more beats, Pam caved, "Don't make me wait, Baby. Please. Pump this bitch's ass. Pump it now!" she pleaded loudly with her Bull. Looking back at him, she reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide, stretching her gaped asshole even further, begging him with her eyes to stuff his hard black cock in her ass.

"Down on your knees on this wet pavement, boy!" Rock demanded loudly of Steve, keeping his eye's trained on Pam's gaping asshole. "Tell me why I'm standing here about to fuck the shit out of your wife while you're on your knees on the wet ground." Rock's massive cock glowed in the soft light, looking much like a darker black Shane Diesel cock, thick all round, ribbed with bulging veins, pulsing with each heartbeat.

"Because I can't give my wife what she needs. Because I can't give her what she deserves, Rock. Only a powerful virile black man like you can please her, Rock," Steve answered. With his knees soaking wet, he looking upon Rock's superior cock at eye-level, marveling at the beautiful sight of it poised to enter his wife's ass.

"Right answer, boy. Now shut the fuck up!!" Rock replied sternly. "And stuff that butt plug in your mouth, boy. Keep it there until I tell you to take it out." Rock glanced quickly over at him to confirm that he had complied. Satisfied, he then pushed his cock hard and fast into Pam's waiting ass, only to stop once he was balls-deep.

"Uhmmm," Pam sighed in pleasure as her thick Bull bottomed out in her ass. "Oh, that feels so good, Baby. That's what I've been missing," she said softly. Taking his full full length and girth without so much as a flinch, she backed her ass up on his cock, driving it even deeper, working her ass side-to-side. In a few more seconds, Rock was working her ass with full rhythmic strokes, gyrating his hips at the bottom of each stroke, bringing forth pleasurable moans from his bitch on each stroke.

Still on his knees, Pam's butt plug deep in his mouth, Steve watched in awe at how easily his wife took Rock's cock deep in her ass. He watched in awe at how natural and how right it looked to have that perfect black cock pounding her white ass. Smelling the heat from Rock's cock, smelling his wife's ass on Rock's cock, Steve worked his dick hard through his pants pocket, careful not to cum. Closing his eyes briefly, he savored every nuance of the stimulating smell of his wife's Bull fucking her ass.

"Hey, Baby," Pam called back softly to Rock, a sultry sound to her voice. "Hold your cock head just a couple inches deep in my ass before plunge back in. I want to try something different." As Rock held his cock back before plunging back in, Pam flexed her sphincter several times around the sensitive skin just behind his cock head. "How does that feel?" she asked. "Do you like the feel of me milking your big dig with my ass, Baby?"

Out of no where, Rock felt like he was going to blow his nut. "Ahmm...," was the only response he could utter without shooting his load. Looking back at her Bull, Pam found that he had thrown his head back to the sky and twisted his face in pleasure.

"I looks like you like it, Baby. You're speechless," she said with a slight chuckle. "OK, Baby. I'll stop milking you until you start pumping again. I don't want to blow until you're ready," she said tenderly.

Out of nowhere, Pam's milking his cock like that hit him like a train. No bitch had ever done that for him. "And, oh fuck, it was righteous!!" Rock thought to himself. "I just about blew my nut right there. Hold it together, man. Hold it together until you can work it up to about a level 9. Then blow," Rock thought. Once his urge to blow passed, he again began pumping his wrist-thick cock in Pam's ass, throwing his black bald head back and closing his eyes in ecstasy.

At the top of each stroke, Pam constricted her sphincter tightly on his shaft, magnifying his pleasure many times over. "Oh fucking hell!" he exclaimed in his head. "I can't hold this shit back any longer. This ass is just too fucking righteous!!" Not able to hold it together any longer, he grabbed Pam's narrow waist hard, bottomed out in her ass, and held her tightly as he emptied his balls deep in his bitch's bowels, wave after wave of his intense orgasm rippling throughout his hard body.

"Blow that black seed deep in my gut, Baby," Pam called out to her Bull. She turned to grab his right hand that held her waist tight. Squeezing his hand hard, she pulling him tighter. "Oh yes, Baby. That's it. I love how your hot black seed feels when it floods me like this." With his cock still buried to the hilt in her ass, she turned to look deep in her Bull eyes, conveying to him how deeply satisfied she was that she'd made her Bull comes so hard, tightening even further their bond as Bull and bitch.

Zipping up his pants, Rock turned to Steve. Obediently, Steve remained on his knees, butt plug deep in his mouth, lips stretched wide. "You did good, boy," he said tauntingly to Steve.

"Turn your ass around to your boy, Baby," Rock said to Pam. "Hold onto the door armrest. Bend over and stick your ass out for your boy. It's time for him to taste my man nut."

Rock turned back to Steve. "Take that plug out of your mouth, boy. Put your face in your girl's ass and suck out my man seed."

Eagerly, Steve complied. Spreading her ass cheeks wide, he buried his face in her crack, finding her asshole still gaped wide open from taking Rock's thick cock. Hungrily and passionately, he dug his tongue deep in his wife's stretched asshole searching for Rock's black seed.

"Shit my nut out for your boy," Rock said to Pam. "Squeeze that nut out to let him taste a real man." On cue, Pam squeezed as if she were taking a shit, forcing the remnants of Rock's black seed from her bowels. At the first taste of Rock's thick seed, Steve locked onto his wife's ass, sucking every drop of nut she could squeeze into his mouth. Eagerly, he sucked every drop down his throat, deep into his own bowels.

"That's it, boy. Eat that nigga nut," he heard Rock say. At that moment, time then stopped for Steve. He lost himself briefly in the ecstasy of eating Rock's black nut from his wife's ass.

-----

Inside Pinky's, Steve watched across the table as Pam and Rock sat arm-in-arm finishing up their calamari appetizer, flirting openly with each other. Not having eaten anything yet, the taste of Rock's nut still lingered heavily in his mouth, its smell still lingered in his nose. Periodically, they would engage in a kiss, just a little too lingering for the discerning patrons seated nearby. Watching them flirting like that, Steve's dick throbbed for attention.

"Besides needing to see you for the usual reasons, Rock," Steve began, "we have an important proposal for you."

"Alright. I'm listening," Rock said, turning his attention from Pam. No longer wearing his dominant Bull hat, Rock now presented himself as an affable long-time family friend. As with Pam, Steve noticed that Rock could amazingly transition between roles with lightning speed.

"As you know, I've gladly surrendered my wife's pleasure to your superior hands, Rock. It's been wonderful since the get-go. Not one uncomfortable moment that I can recall. Only heightened pleasure for us all. Hedonistic it may be, but fuck it. It feels damn good! I hope you agree," Steve said. He paused briefly awaiting acknowledgment from their Bull.

"Word," Rock replied in affirmation. His deep voice resonated as he worked his large hand on Pam's wet crotch.

"Cool," Steve continued. He felt tremendous relief that Rock had agreed that he benefitted from the relationship as much as he and Pam. "Since it's been such a great ride so far, we want to take it further, Rock." He paused again, taking a sip off the head off his beer to wet his palate and clear the tang of Rock's nut from his throat. "I'll just come out and say it. We want you to breed Pam. We want you to breed her with your superior black seed. We want your baby, Rock." Out of fear of the possible response, Steve immediately looked away from Rock, down at the tabletop.

A brief silence ensured. The sounds of a busboy clanking silverware at a nearby table broke the silence. "Is this what you want, Baby?" Rock asked, turning to look Pam in her eyes.

"Yes, Baby. More than anything. It was actually me who first brought it up to Steve, Baby. After discussing it seriously, we thought it would be best if he make the proposal. We though it would show you our combined commitment. We're not asking for any commitment from you, Rock. Please don't misunderstand. I love being your bitch and cuckolding Steve. But we both realize that you may eventually move on. We're cool with that, Rock. I just want to carry your seed and bear your black baby." Pam took his hands into hers, squeezed hard, and looked deeply into his eyes.

Rock waited another beat, grinned, and leaned in for a deep-mouth kiss. After a few moments, he finally broke free. "Cool. You can be my Baby Momma. How does that sound?" he asked.

"I love the sound of that," she said. She leaned in for another deep kiss as Rock continued working her sopping wet cunt under the table.

Reaching down into his pants pocket, Steve withdraw a copy of their front door key and a piece of paper on which he had written their alarm deactivation code. "Pam came off the pill after our meeting at Horizon's park," he said. He slid the key and security code across the table to Rock.

"We're anxious for you to begin seeding her as often as you can, Rock. Anytime you want." Steve made a show of rubbing his crotch under the table, directing his eyes to where Rock was working his wife's wet cunt under the table. "This is your key and alarm code. Please come anytime you want, Rock. And, when we say anytime, we mean it," Steve finished with a contented smile.

Cock27107
Cock27107
168 Followers
12