Bully Gets Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meagan and Kate looked at each other and giggled before looking back to the scene in front of them. Sam had been arrogant in college and despite their attraction to him the bully had been callous and cruel to them. So now there was nothing they'd rather be watching than this, Sam on all fours; with Cameron's huge dick slamming into him.

"Enjoying yourself?" Kate asked Meagan even though she knew the answer.

"Of course!" Meagan replied.

"Best bit of the whole evening?" Kate asked, although she wasn't sure there was a moment that could be much better than this.

"I loved when Sam had to sit on Cameron's cock, the way he was impaled on it; his eyes about to pop out of his head. Then when he rode it, his little balls and dick bouncing all over the place!"

Tory felt Sam's tiny penis grow hard in her hand, she kept on rubbing it as Cameron fucked away; laughing as she felt the dick jump as it shot its load into her hand. She let go of the tiny cock but took another look at it, she found it hilarious the way it bounced every time Cameron's large swinging balls slapped against it.

Sam watched as Tory walked back to sit in front of him and held her hand out in front of Sam's face, it was clear what she wanted Sam to do. As Cameron continued to pound him from behind; Sam licked the cum from Tory's hand, he lapped up the semen, tasting the salty liquid as it ran down his throat. Tory offered a finger, laughing as Sam sucked it clean. Finally, as he licked the last vestiges of his cum from Tory's hand; Cameron pulled his dick out and with five other guys from the party, flipped Sam onto his back and cummed on his chest. As it started to dry, Tory reached down; writing the word 'Bully' with her fingernail in the semen.

When the cum had crusted onto his chest, Sam was lifted up by two large black men who were wearing genuine police uniforms. His hands were cuffed behind his back and one of the policemen pointed him over to the door, he limped towards it; each step reminding him that his ass had been torn up by tens of cocks.

Tory and Cameron were waiting by the door.

"Bye Sam!" Tory said, laughing. "I hope you enjoyed yourself!"

Cameron took one last look at the bully, making sure that he would remember this sight forever. The long blonde hair, plastered with cum, in thick strands hanging down at the sides of Sam's face. The eyes, red-rimmed from the tears that had been streaming from them as he'd been drilled. The cum that covered the bully's face and dripped down onto his semen splattered chest and finally; the icing on the cake. The tiny dick, that nestled between Sam's legs. Cameron reached forward, grabbing Sam's cock and balls in his hand. "I've enjoyed tonight." Cameron started, he loved the feel of Sam's manhood in his hand; it reminded him of how superior he really was. He held on for another second, cherishing the last moment of literally feeling what Sam so crucially lacked before letting go of the dick and balls that condemned Sam to ever remain a child.

With that, Sam limped out of the party as the crowd behind him applauded his humiliation.

He was led through town by the police officers who had been told to let him go at the bus station and give him a ticket home. The pavements were filled with people who couldn't take their eyes off Sam, or his tiny genitalia as he shuffled past. Laughter accompanied his journey through the packed streets as he was unable to cover himself and the men and women laughed at the once proud bully.

Please e-mail me with any comments!

12