Bungee, Tea, Clay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gitarre
Gitarre
1 Followers

Finally! I gasped! I was about over the edge, and then she gave it a little flick with her tongue. Yes, yes... I was so close, I was going to... SLAP! On my pussy again- it was the shock of sharp quick pain that I longed for when her hair was teasing... I squealed and the stab of pain was immediately replaced by tingling, intense heat. "Not. yet. I. said. You must learn your lesson!" Clara gritted though her teeth.

She sat up, and clapped her hands like someone calling a butler, and Eric appeared next to her out of the darkness. He was naked, and mostly shrouded in darkness. His erect cock pierced into the stream of light and bobbed in the harsh contrast between light and dark that spotlights create. It danced in front of Clara's face, and she reached up and wrapped her black gloved hand around its thick shaft, right at the base, her fingers not quite reaching all the way around. "I suppose this what you want?"

"Yes, Madam Clara, I want it so bad!"

Clara quickly turned her head to stare at me, releasing Eric's rebounding cock. She slapped my right breast again and pinched the nipple, holding it while leaning over me and looking at my eye to eye. "I wasn't talking to you, you fucking little slut!" she said right in my face. She released my nipple and I gasped a deep inhalation, as she grazed her lips across my mine in a barest essence of a near kiss, me inhaling her breath. Not even really touching, but rather the tingle of almost touching. "Little slut..." she repeated, in a whisper this time, then smiled and winked at me. She looked up and turned to the Eric's erect penis that was waiting eagerly behind her. "Well, Eric? I asked you a question, I am waiting."

"Yes, Madam Clara." Clara sat up without a word, and took Eric's cock back into her hand, and then placed it into her mouth. I watched impatiently as she worked his shaft up and down, turning her head back and forth on each stroke, but breaking occasionally to tease the head of his cock by flicking it with her tongue ring. What was this feeling I had while seeing this? Jealously? No... Envy? No... maybe just nostalgia?

She intensified her rhythm, moving her head so dramatically as to almost be ridiculous. Eric was moaning, his hips were bucking, and I was surprised that he had not unloaded into her mouth yet. Slowly, she was able to work her mouth almost to the base of his shaft, his smooth balls resting against her chin. She held it there, encapsulating Eric's essence in her throat, as if to emphasize the point to me that this cock, and the man it was attached to, now belonged to her. Anything pleasure I would receive from Eric in the immediate future, was merely pleasure on loan from her.

Clara came off of Eric's cock, tossed her head, turned to look at me as Eric's glistening pulsing penis grazed against her cheek. She gave it a quick kiss on the tip of the head, then dragged the back of hand across her lips, wiping her mouth and flashing me a smile in a "wow, aren't I good?" mocking way.

Standing up, she grabbed the shaft of his cock again, and dragged Eric by it so he was standing over my head. She pulled down and Eric fell to his knees above my head, his wet penis protruding out over my face. Oh I really wanted that cock in my mouth... and I really needed to come! But I could not. If only I wasn't tied down, I'd sit up and grab it with both hands, put it in my mouth, swirl my tongue around it like I used to, then thrust my hands into my pussy to finish myself off, while I felt Eric's cock spasm erratically in my mouth, out of control, and liquid love would oozing out of both our sexual centers.

"Eric has a special request, don't you Eric?" Clara said.

"Yes, Madam." Eric said surprisingly meekly. And I suddenly realized how whipped he now was. His breaking up with me last week, it suddenly made sense just in the way he said those two words. He was whipped. It was rather pathetic.

"You want a goodbye kiss, don't you Eric?" There was an awkward pause. A kiss? A fucking kiss? What the fuck? He kneels over my head with his rigid cock trust above me like a half flying buttress, and he wants a kiss? "Well? Eric, I asked you a question." Clara demanded.

"Yes, Madam." Eric mumbled. Again, pathetic.

"Maybe, Eric, but first, you have to prove to me how bad you want it. If she can make you come, then you can give her a kiss." Clara reached down and grabbed Eric's cock, holding it just above my mouth. I stuck out my tongue to reach it, just as desperately as I had earlier with Clara's nipple. Clara was nicer this time, and flicked it quickly on my tongue, and I got that pang of nostalgia again, feeling the flesh of his warm engorged penis on it again. All too short. She cruelly pulled it away from my mouth, and jerked Eric up to his feet again by the shaft of his penis.

"Let's see if you get lucky, Eric!" Clara, gave the platform another kick, and I was spinning again. Clara's mocking voice spun revolved around me. "Wheel of fortune, Eric! What will it be? Hand job? Blow job? Titty fuck? Or will you get her de-li-cious pussy?" Clara said, impersonating a psychotic game show host.

Finally my platform slowed to a stop, with Eric and Clara directly at my feet. "And so we have a winner!!!" Clara teased, slapping Eric on the back, continuing the game show host persona. Then next thing I knew, she was guiding Eric's shiny wet cock into me.

"Congratulations, Eric. Now fuck her good once more for old time's sake! She needs to move on now." She gave him a slap on the ass as if she were a horse jokey, then stood back and watched inquisitively as Eric plowed into me vigorously; I was writhing and fighting against my bungee cord restraints. I needed to come. But I couldn't come. I was just there on edge forever, twisting and arching my back, contorted against my constraints. But though it felt as amazing as it always had, and though I felt more turned on than I had ever been, I knew I was over him, I knew this was temporary relief, and only a tease for better things to come.

Eric was grunting as he pulled out, just like he always did, feverishly jacking his cock in his fist, his cock head disappearing and reappearing as if his hand were a flickering cinema shutter. I felt a flood of my juices flowing from my rapidly unplugged hole. Clara slapped his hand away.

"That's enough Eric, I need to taste those delicious pussy juices again," and I watched as Clara took his cock into his mouth and the tongue ring flicked here and there on the bottom of his cock as she twisted and turned her head. Eric was bucking back and forth. She gave the table a spin again while jacking him off.

I was spinning quickly, and Eric's cock repeatedly whizzed by over my head, Clara was sliding her hand up and down the shaft, twisting her hand at the top. Eric was leaning over, losing his balance, I was afraid he would fall on me as I spun.

Then, suddenly thrust his hips forward, letting out a guttural belt. A jet of his hot release flung across my hair, forehead, down my face and splattered on my breasts as I continued to spin. Then across my hand and up my forearm, across my feet, and back again my face, slicking my cheek and running down into my ear. It rained down on me everywhere in pearly droplets, slinging everywhere unpredictably. I opened my mouth, but it was like trying to catch rain- some precious drops might have made it in my mouth, but it was too little now to be fulfilling. When my platform came to rest, I was dizzy. I was a slick mess, still hungry, still unfulfilled, still lacking, still needing. Perhaps insatiable. It was eerily symbolic.

"Well, I'm sorry, Eric," Clara lamented in a teasing singing voice, "but I am afraid it is me that makes you cum, not our little barista slut here. I hope you remember that in the future when you ask to kiss an ex-girlfriend goodbye. My answer is still no." Eric walked off dejected. Sad, really.

Clara leaned over me. "You've been a good sport, and I suppose we are even now. Oh, Eric wanted me to give you this message." She leaned over my face and pursed her lips. She held her head there, just in front of mine, staring into my eyes. Our lips were millimeters apart. I could feel her breath against my face, the heat on my cheeks, her hair tickling my face. She closed her eyes, cocked her head, and moved in...

----

I awoke with a start, to see Stefi's face inches in front of mine on the single pillow we were sharing on the single bed. She was staring into my eyes, stroking my hair and ears, kissing my forehead. "Were you having a bad dream? You were shivering and moaning." I was so confused. And then I realized how hung over I was; and that the room was still spinning. And yet I was still so horny. Fuck. Being hung over and horny at the same time is a bad combination. Stefi sighed. "I was just laying here thinking about getting up, but I felt like I had to comfort you after the day you had yesterday. I don't know what I would have done if I had lost you, my Daxi." I smiled, reached up and patted her cheek. Funny, if a casual observer jumped in at that moment, they would swear we were lovers. And there we were so close that we could have kissed, but we didn't need to.

She said I didn't look so good and that I should sleep some more while she went into town to get us brunch. She kissed my eyes shut, stroked my hair, then got up and went into the shower. I fell back asleep, desperately trying to get back into the dream, desperately trying to let myself have some sexual release, even if it were just in dreamland. But alas, the dream was gone. At least the room stopped spinning after sleeping when I awoke a few hours later. I am now coherent enough to write all this, and I feel much better. Time to take a shower!

---

Wow, amazing what a long hot shower can do. Maybe it is silly to shave my legs and re-groom myself out here in the forest, but it makes me feel better. Plus I took the chance to finally give myself that much needed orgasm. I feel alive again! But I feel like I am tingling everywhere now, like I have been awakened and I am only looking for more stimulation.

Stefi is back now with food, and I feel like I can probably hold something down by now, since it is, holy fuck, the afternoon now. I have written quite enough for today. I wonder where she has been all this time...

Saturday, July 15, 2011

Wow, what a wild night; almost déjà-vu from last Saturday! But even better!

I got laid last night! Yes! I knew my sexuality was reawakened! I had forgotten how much I needed it. And fuck it. I have to admit that it felt good to be a dirty little slut again.

Stefi is getting out of the shower now, and we are going for a hike today. I'll have to save the details for late tonight. We are off!

----

What a beautiful hike! Perfect weather today! We must have backpacked like 20 km or something. It was a cathedral of trees and mist, of life shrouding us. So peaceful, so vibrant! Life. Life. Life was everywhere: hiding, small and fragile, yet together, bursting out of every shadow and crack of daylight through the dark canopy above us.

I am exhausted, but I thought I would write a little before crawling into the tent and into bed. Stefi is sitting across from me writing also, too. Funny, I didn't think she kept a journal. I wonder what she is writing. A new book, probably, that fucking little brilliant mind of hers.

But oh, Stefi, I got to love her still trying to get the details out of me all day about my fling last night. I guess I was uncomfortable telling her, I don't know, because perhaps I have admitted to myself that I have a thing for her, and so it felt weird. And then she was really quiet about what she was doing yesterday when she was gone for so long.

But honestly, I don't like this. I don't know what happened. It all feels wrong and the energy between us is awkward or tainted somehow. And she seems to be looking at me in a different way and I am not sure what it means. Is still freaked out about the bungee jump accident? It doesn't make sense? Why are we hiding things from each other all of the sudden? It is so weird. We went from nearly kissing yesterday morning, to not talking. I just wish I could go over, sit behind her, and wrap my arms around her little body, and feel the weight of her head lean back on to my shoulder. I would run my fingers through her hair, sticky and sweaty, and feel the warmth of her forehead.

Anyway. I meant to be writing about last night...

So we were dancing last night, for our one week reunion. This was much better than it was in San Jose. Maybe, I had a more confidence with my near death experience or something. Stefi and I were at the local town café that had open air dance floor under a tent in the courtyard in the back. There weren't a lot of people there, but the music felt right and everyone there was having a such a good time and was into just having fun and dancing. Stefi and I were dancing together in the center of the floor, the center of attention again!

A guy came up to Stefi, and pulled her away, and starting passionately dancing with her as if he were her long-time lover or something. I was thinking he was kind of cute, and Stefi is so lucky to be able to whip all these hot guys into a fury... that's mi chica! But after a bit, they were talking, and then I saw him and Stefi looking and pointing at me. What was going on? Was he really interested in me?

And so it was, he came up (Como?) with his short dark hair, and caramel eyes, dark features that made his boyish smile sparkle. Ahhh... I don't know what it is, I wouldn't normally be attracted to Latin guys particularly, but being here, I guess I just get swept up. We couldn't really communicate. Carlos. That is all I could really get. And well, I guess I felt awkward if Stefi had to translate all his advances to me... and unnecessary. It became abundantly clear what he wanted, and it was definitely his lucky day to catch me in slutty mood. So we danced, and he ground his swiveling hips on me, and I could feel his excitement. It was as if he automatically knew that he was going to be fucking me that night. Honestly, it was a bit cocky in retrospect, but I guess I was enthralled by his confidence.

Anyway, my sweet Stefi winked at me, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and said she was going back to our cabin early because she was tired. Yeah, well, she was up early. And that girl could read Carlos' intentions, and whispered in my ear... "make sure he fully satisfies you!" and gave my butt a little pinch. I squealed and jumped forward into Carlos, his arms springing closed around my waist and resting on my ass where Stefi pinched.

"You little bitch!!" I laughed.

"I know, my Daxi!" she smiled and cocked her head sideways. What a great friend. "Take care! Just be back before morning, we have a long hike tomorrow."

Hmm... what happened next? Well, Carlos had pretty much figured out he was going to get to take me home at that point. He tried to be a gentleman, though, returning from the bar with two beers. But he couldn't keep his eyes off of my chest. Horny bastard! Oh well, I wasn't much better... and since we really couldn't communicate verbally, what else was there to do but just undress each other with our eyes. It was awkward though, and so we danced a little more, before he took my arm and led me out of the café and into the steamy darkness.

He led me down the road to his small house, pulled me close under the palm thatched roof of the porch, and kissed me passionately, driving his tongue in between my lips. "Ah, fuck it," I thought. I'm alive and I am in Costa Rica. I pulled off that alluring striped shirt on his porch, my breasts breathing free in the pale evening light, and slapped my shirt across his face playfully, smiling at him in a "Well, here you are!" type of way.

He cupped his hands under them then slid his arms around me, kissing me again, my chest tight up against his brown silk shirt. I pushed him away to arm's length, carefully unbuttoned it, and slid it off of his shoulders. Carlos was skinny, yet toned, a smaller-framed and shorter man than I was used to, but still quite an attractive fit body. I traced my index finger slowly down his chest, then his abs and continued further down to where it rested on his waist line. He swiveled his hips a bit in anticipation.

I couldn't wait any longer. I dropped to my knees, and rested my ear against him, as if I could hear his heart beat through his pants. I couldn't, of course, but I pretended I could hear that impeccable Latin rhythm that seemed to pump through his veins. I undid his pants, reaching in, unleashing his penis and greedily shoved in my mouth. No sense prolonging this, it had just been too long. I mimicked the Clara of my dreams in this blow job, thrashing and turning my head, slobbering and slicking his cock with as much as I could give, grasping it with both hands and sliding up and down on his shaft. I was moaning as I his penis fulfilled my mouth, sliding the head against the inside of my cheeks, and then swallowing it down my throat.

God! Who was I? I was like an actress on a set! But I felt so alive, and so real, and so me for once. I was like someone gorging themselves on a fountain after a week of thirst in the desert. Carlos was obviously enjoying himself, moaning and bucking his hips in sensation and bliss. I am glad I got to represent us gringos well!

He picked me up and laid me out on the table, dived his head under my skirt and I felt the elastic band of my underwear (the sexy lacy pair I packed just in case) being tugged at awkwardly. My god, was he trying to remove them with his teeth? Sure enough, after arching my back to get my ass off the table, he appeared from out under my skirt, smiling with my lavender panties in his mouth. He shook them like a dog shaking a play toy, and threw them over on top of my discarded shirt on the ground. His head disappeared beneath my skirt again, and I inhaled surprisingly and his tongue worked its way between my wet pussy lips.

I was already so hot, and his lips and tongue were so soft and wet as he suckled my pussy, gently sucking on my lips and tracing his tongue along the creases and crevices of my core, before finally settling in on that magic area just below my clit. It was driving me wild, and I struggled to pull away to reduce the intensity of the sensation but at the same time my thighs had a mind of their own. They were clasping down on his head to make sure he wouldn't go anywhere. My legs were trembling, and it seemed to reverberate into Carlos' head and back into me. I couldn't take anymore... I bit my lip, grabbed my breasts, pinched my nipples, and heaved forward in ecstatic convulsions as the waves of my orgasm washed over us.

Carlos let up, and I could feel my pussy flowing like a dam with a hole in it. I needed to be filled! I lost track of time as I laid there, basking in aftershocks, each sending another flush of fluid out of what seemed to be an endless reservoir of liquid sex.

When I came to my senses a little more, Carlos was above me, his eyes locked into mine. I looked down, and his cock was in a condom, resting on my pussy, waiting for an invitation. I shifted my hips forward, and felt the pressure from the head of his cock as it requested entry into me. God it has been so long, and I was so tight, but so much hot slippery fluid was flowing from me, my pussy just seemed to pull him in.

Carlos danced me in a swirling rhythm, his hips gyrating and pulsing at just the perfect tempo. It was as if his cock searching out and find new places deep within inside me to pleasure. These were places that I didn't even know existed, and here they were being stimulating in stinging and sweet rhythmic pulses, they sensations growing until it was as if my whole body were humming in harmony.

Gitarre
Gitarre
1 Followers