Bunko

Story Info
Husband services ass & pussies of neighborhood ladies.
1.6k words
3.99
92.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ToddDad
ToddDad
2 Followers

This is my first story so please provide feedback.

*

I have been happily married for 7 years to my college sweetheart Jacquie. We recently moved and during the transition Jacque got on a health kick to tone and shape her body. At 32 she is hotter then the day I met her. You would never guess that she has had 2 kids. Just last week she carded when she ordered a glass of wine. Although she has a small chest (34 B) her nipples are very sensitive and I love playing with them. I keep her pussy very well trimmed. One of her most favorite "assets" is her ass. Not only do I enjoy rubbing, kissing, licking her ass, but she gets very turned on and wet with my playing with it. I digress.... We have had a good sex life, but nothing out of the ordinary, until lately. I don't know if it is her nicer body, her social influences, or if she is just coming into her sexual peak, but it has definitely improved and spiced up lately. I shared with her a fantasy a couple of years ago of being dominated, and I guess she wanted to make it cum true.

Lately Jacquie has become more social spending time with her friends and has joined a bunko team in our neighborhood. This is a game played with teams of 2 and uses dice. A group of about 8 women meet on a monthly basis and rotate hosting the event. Normally there is heavy drinking and socializing, they use the Bunko game as a reason to get together and party. Last week the game was hosted at our house, so I intentionally worked late to try to avoid the estrogen. When I came home the game was over and most of the women had left. Jacquie and 2 other ladies were there and had already finished a few bottles of wine. Sara who has a fantastic rack (about 36 D and very firm) with short blond hair was dressed in a summer flowered skirt, and Laura the brunette, who was sort of plane looking was in shorts and a blouse. As I walked in I head my wife shout "come in here ass kisser." I was surprised because even though I love worshiping her ass it is something we have never talked about. Red and embarrassed I went into the dining room to see what was going on.

"They don't believe that you kiss my ass."

I was shocked to head this, and apparently they had been talking about sex with their husbands and got into a debate on whose husband services their wife the best. Jacquie shared how talented my tongue was, and that I used my talent on every hole. This shocked most of the women and they didn't believe it.

I tired to be coy and play it off with a smart retort "with an ass that good it deserves a kiss now and then" and turned to walk back into the kitchen.

"Hey come back in here. I want to show them that you really do kiss my ass." She was up and walking towards me. She finally got to me in the kitchen and whispered to me that all I had to do was show them I was willing to kiss her ass and she would let it go. She also let me know that if I didn't do this I wouldn't be having sex anytime soon. She told me to change out of my work close and get ready to perform.

Being turned on, I agreed and she went back into the dining room with the women to let them know there would be a "show."

When I came back downstairs all the women were in the family room sitting on couches and the coffee table had been pushed back. Jacquie motioned with her finger for me to come over to her. She was wearing a short jean skirt and a tank top that showed off her muscular arms and back. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were already excited and sticking out. She bent over the coffee table and told her friends to watch how she had me trained to service her. She looked over her shoulder and said "what are you waiting for?" I lifted her skirt to her waist and saw her gorgeous cheeks. She was wearing a very transparent black thong. I leaned down and gave her a wet kiss on the left cheek loud enough that everyone could hear. As I stood back up, Jacquie spun around and asked me "What the hell was that."

I was shocked but told her it was an ass kiss.

She wasn't very happy and told me that I was embarrassing her, and I had better get on my knees and kiss her ass like I do in the bedroom, or my balls would be a dark share of blue for the next month.

I quickly got on my knees as she bent over again. It was a fantastic view and honestly I didn't mind to be back down there. I started kissing her ass all over, but not venturing towards her valley. I could smell the sweet aroma coming from her pussy as she because more aroused. I started focusing just on the edge of her crack and trailing my tongue up and down her spectacular ass. As I got closer to her brown hole I could smell her sweet clean sent and I could feel my cock growing in size.

I dipped my tongue into her crack and felt the soft material of her thong. I delicately wrapped my tongue around the very thin material and moved it so I could have access to her delicious hole. I licked the smooth skin surrounding her tight entrance and she let out a moan. I stiffened my tongue and started to probe inside her and she started to thrust backwards matching my rhythm.

I hadn't been paying much attention to the other women as I focused on orally satisfying my wife. I heard one of the women say "that is a shame that you keep him all to yourself." With that my wife started to stand up and pull away from my mouth.

Jacquie responded with "there is enough tongue action to go around. He lasts all night." Laura immediately started walking to me and pushed me gently and said "on the ground so I can test drive that tongue of yours."

I laid back and she didn't bother getting undressed or even removing her light blue panties. There was a very distinguishable dark wet spot already forming between her legs. She had very prominent lips and you could clearly see the outline of her pussy. She squatted directly over my face and I started to lick her sex through her panties. She tasted delicious. I was able to find her pronounced clit easily and started to nibble on it. Laura started to moan on gyrate her hips grinding her pussy all over my face. She suddenly stood up and started taking off her panties. As she slid them down past her hips I looked over and saw Jacquie locked in a full French kiss with Sara. Sara had one hand on Jacquie breast and was tugging at the nipple through her tank top.

Laura was ready to climb back onto my mouth and as I looked up I saw a completely shaved pussy coming straight at me. She placed a knee on each side of my face and laid forward so her sex was right at my mouth. It was even more beautiful then I had imagined. I started licking her inner lips up and around the clitoris. She was so wet her juices were running down my face. As I keep up the assault on her most sensitive areas I felt hands rubbing my dick through my shorts. Then I felt my shorts come off and Sara and Jacquie started playing with my cock and balls. 4 hands stroking my 7 inch cock was an overwhelming feeling. Laura started to shake and had a very loud orgasm. She rolled off of my face and I heard Sara say "My turn."

Laura stopped playing with my dick and stood up and took her shorts off. She wasn't wearing any panties and has a very hairy pussy. She laid on her back and told me to dive into her pie. She spread her legs wide and you could see pussy juice dripping out of her hole and down her crack towards her ass. I started very low in the crack of her ass and licked the juice straight up. I started to tongue fuck her and I felt her hands push my head lower. "I though you were an ass kisser. You are in the wrong hole." I didn't need any more encouragement and I lowered my head to her back door and started licking all around her rose bud and slowly penetrating her. Jacquie came over and started to rub Laura's clit. It didn't take long for her to have a strong orgasm that had even more pussy juice flow out of her and down toward my tongue. I savored the tangy flavor.

Jacquie rolled me over took a hold of my cock and guided it into tight wet box. She started to ride me like there was no tomorrow. She was grinding her clit into me and started to moan. She came with a loud scream. She continued to ride me until I couldn't hold out any longer and I shot my load deep into her. She rolled off of me, gave be a kiss on the mouth and said that her husband services her and her friends the best.

As the women were leaving Laura turned to me and said "Bunko is at my house next week, feel free to drop by and gave me a kiss on the cheek."

I can't wait until next week.

ToddDad
ToddDad
2 Followers