Burning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there Greg, its Katie. I was wondering if you'd like to go out tonight," said Katie.

"Sure, what time would you like me to pick you up?" asked Greg

"Now would be a good time, I just finished work," said Katie.

"Sure, so do you need to go home first?" asked Greg.

"Yeah, I need to get some other clothes on," said Katie.

"I'll be there soon, I have to get some good clothes on first," said Greg.

"Ok, I'll be here waiting," said Katie. She closed her phone and shoved it back into her purse, she sat down in one of the office chairs in the lobby waiting for Greg to arrive.

----

"Thanks for coming to pick me up Greg," said Katie as she opened the door of Greg's car.

"No problems, so where do you want to go tonight?" asked Greg.

"A nightclub would be good," said Katie as she sat down, she had to concentrate on keeping her jaw from dropping as she took in Greg's appearance. Oozing sexuality she studied his black silk buttoned shirt. And his navy jeans.

"Like what you see?" asked Greg huskily.

"Very much, lets go," purred Katie.

Katie felt the stirrings of arousal as she covertly watched Greg as he concentrated on the road. 'God something must have been smiling on me for me to find such a gorgeous and charming man,' thought Katie as she fawned over him in secrecy.

"This is your place right?" asked Greg as he stopped in front of Katie's house.

"Yeah, this is me. Do you want to come in while I get changed?" asked Katie.

"Sure," said Greg.

After they went inside, Katie went into the kitchen and poured herself some water. "There's coffee if you want any," said Katie as she drank.

"No thanks, I'm fine I'll sit in the lounge and wait for you," said Greg.

"Sure, I could be awhile though," said Katie.

"That isn't a problem," said Greg.

"Ok, I'll just go get ready," said Katie.

After awhile Greg heard the sound of water falling as Katie got into the shower, he shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he pictured the water flowing down her body as she washed herself taking special care to clean her intimate areas. He groaned as his pants began tightening. But before he could begin to do anything the water stopped flowing. Greg went into the kitchen and splashed his heated face, with the ice water Katie had left out on the bench. Getting control of himself he walked back into the lounge and sat back down in the chair.

A little while later Greg was becoming quite restless as he began pacing. "I'm ready," called Katie as she walked into the room.

Greg nearly fell over as he registered Katie's sultry appearance. She was wearing a low cut shirt that showed off her cleavage nicely, indicating that she had no bra. And a impossibly short skirt. That if you looked close enough you would realize that there was no underwear. "Wow.. you.. look great," managed Greg as he regained the use of his vocal cords.

"Thanks, now we have a club to get to," said Katie as she grabbed his hand and led him out the door.

----

When they had arrived at the nightclub, the sexual tension between them was already bubbling ferociously. "Do you want to do get something to drink first? Or do you want to go on the dance floor?" asked Greg.

"Lets get something to drink first," said Katie.

"Sure," said Greg as he led Katie to the bar. He bit back a groan as his clothes rubbed against him uncomfortably.

"Are you alright there Greg?" asked Katie as she sat down on the stool.

"Yeah I'm just fine, I just stubbed my foot," said Greg.

"Ok, after we have this drink lets go out on the floor," said Katie.

"Ok," said Greg

"How old are you? You know I'm 26," said Katie.

"24, I'm younger then you," grinned Greg.

"Wow, I thought you were at least 28," said Katie.

"I've been a cop since I was 18," said Greg.

"Really, thats an interesting career choice to make so early on," said Katie.

"I know, but I love this job. My grandfather was a cop. He only retired just recently," said Greg.

"That must have had an impact on you," said Katie.

"Yeah it did, my father died when I was little. My mother was never there much for me, it was always my grandmother and grandfather that were there," said Greg.

"Wow, your grandparents must be so amazing," said Katie.

"I know they are. I've told you about myself, now I want to hear from you," said Greg.

"Are you sure Greg?" asked Katie

"Yeah, spill," said Greg

"Ok, but its pretty depressing. I never knew who my grandparents were, my mother was an abusive drunk. She died after my father protected me from one of her alcoholic rages. The police charged him with manslaughter not self defense which it should have been, and he got sent to jail unjustly," mourned Katie.

"Wow, that is pretty depressing," said Greg.

"I know, but after awhile I've gotten used to it," said Katie. "Do you want to go on to the dance floor now?" asked Katie.

"Sure, lets stop with the depressive thoughts," said Greg as he grasped her hand and led her onto the dance floor.

"Ok, I just want to relax and let go of all of this stress," said Katie.

A fast tempo song started with a steady beat. The sexual energy swirled between them as they danced together with their bodies coming into intimate contact, Katie brushed herself against Greg and felt his hardness through his tight pants. He groaned and put his hands on her waist grinding them together, torturing themselves with the sensations provoked from their actions. Katie pulled the back of his shirt out of his pants and ran her hands up his strong back and massaged at his neck, she brought his neck to her mouth and nibbled the skin at the back of his neck gently as they grinded together in the heated atmosphere of the club.

The primal music began to drive their emotions to a raging fire, as they danced practically wrapped around each other. Through the charged atmosphere of the club, Katie managed to collect herself long enough to whisper in Greg's ear. "Let's leave,"

Greg looked at her steamily, he crashed his lips down on hers plunging his tongue inside of mouth. With a groan Greg broke the kiss and wordlessly pulled Katie out of the front doors. Their sweat clung to them as they made their way to the parked car. Once inside the car, Greg grabbed her face and pulled her into another steamy kiss, after breaking it Katie moaned, "Take me to your place now before I rip your clothes off and fuck you right here,"

Greg grinned deviously as he started the car and took them away from the club, Katie opened the window to try and keep her strong arousal at bay. She was doing everything she could to not touch Greg as he drove rather distractedly.

Katie sighed in relief as Greg's small house came into view. Greg opened the front door, they crashed through it and drew each other into a passionate kiss with Greg kicking the door shut. They kissed not letting go until they reached the bedroom, Katie pushed Greg onto the bed and tore his shirt open buttons flying everywhere. Greg groaned as Katie licked and nibbled his throat. She lifted him up slightly so she could pull his shirt off his arms, she then trailed her nibbling teeth down his chest making him groan and squirm.

She unbuckled his belt and then forcefully ripped his jeans open and pulled them down. She grabbed the middle of his boxers and tore them off his hips, Greg moaned loudly as she plunged her mouth the whole way down his engorged shaft. She drew her tongue up and down his aching hardness, loving the intensity of his moaning. Greg gripped her shoulders and pulled her up his body and flipped her over. He pulled her revealing shirt off and let her breasts fall out, he took one of the hard nubs in his mouth and sucked and nibbled it. While his hands opened her almost indecent skirt, pushing the flimsy fabric off her body.

He moved down and pushed his tongue down inside her, Katie writhed and groaned underneath him while his teeth teasingly grazed her lips his tongue was massaging her inner walls making her scream in pleasure, her nails digging into his shoulders. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled him up her body, she grasped his hardness and stroked him as she kissed him passionately. "I want you inside of me now Greg," said Katie.

"I was just inside of you," smirked Greg. Katie grasped his hips and thrust him deep inside of her making them moan in pleasure.

"Now you're inside of me," grinned Katie as she reached up and kissed him while Greg began to grind himself inside of her making her tremor with pleasure.

"Faster.. Greg please," begged Katie as Greg continue to torture her with small thrusts.

'I'll make him speed up,' thought Katie, she grasped his hips and began thrusting herself up against him. Greg moaned in pleasure as Katie's faster thrusting made him loose control, he was soon pounding into her in a lustful haze. Katie wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him in tightly as the pressure of her impeding orgasm increased. Just as she couldn't hold back the burning tide of her orgasm, Greg roared in pleasure and erupted inside of her. Katie shrieked in pleasure as she released the fiery tide of her orgasm. it washed over her like a burning wave, setting her senses on fire, breathlessly moaning at the sensation she barely registered Greg's moans of pleasure as his orgasm began to subside.

After a long time of them laying against each other's sweat slicked bodies and trying to regain their breath, Katie said "That was so amazing Greg, I felt like I was on fire there,"

"That was intense, I haven't felt anything like that before," said Greg.

"Well there's always the rest of the night," said Katie trailing a finger through the sweat on his chest.

4

"Sharon, I tell you this last month has been amazing," said Katie.

"I know I could sort of tell that from the way your personality has changed," said Sharon

"Changed?" asked Katie.

"Yeah, your not the stressed bitch you were a month ago," said Sharon

"I was really like that?" asked Katie shocked

"Yes, unfortunately you were," snorted Michael as he walked by.

"He's such an arse," said Sharon

"Don't we know it, I don't think I ever noticed how bitchy I was. The day I met Greg was the worst day possible," said Katie.

"I know how can so many things go wrong in one day?" asked Sharon

"A lot of things obviously, but it balanced out when I succeeded in seducing Greg. He was as horny as I was anyway," said Katie.

"I think a lot of us are glad that your bitchiness problem was associated with no sex. But unfortunately for us some people are always bitchy," said Sharon

"Oh you mean the Queen Bitch Sheryl," smirked Katie.

"Yep, she's busy biting the new people's heads off. We also know one thing for sure, Jason said he saw her going into one of those weird kink clubs so we know its not a sex related problem," chuckled Sharon.

"Really!? Now we have something to use against her.." Katie excitedly suggested.

"Yeah, others already thought of that. Craig and Amanda are going in there tonight, they are going to catch something rather embarrassing for us to use against her. Should be quite fun," snickered Sharon.

"It will be, not particularly something that Greg would approve of," said Katie.

"Why wouldn't he approve?" asked Sharon

"He's a cop, he's the same guy that gave me the license suspension," revealed Katie.

"And you still seduced him!?" Sharon asked surprised.

"Yeah, he's really hot. We are going out for dinner tonight, then we are going to his place," said Katie suggestively.

"That sounds really nice, I wish I had somebody," said Sharon

"Adam, Aaron, Marcus and John are all single and they are all really good looking," said Katie slyly.

"I don't actually want to date somebody from work it could get messy if we break up," said Sharon.

"Ok, only trying to help. I have to go now. I'm supposed to meet Greg at 6pm. Now I can finally drive again," grinned Katie.

"Ok, see you on Monday. Don't wear the poor guy out," chuckled Sharon

"That's exactly what I hope to do though," grinned Katie suggestively.

Sharon giggled as Katie made for the exit to the building that she worked at.

----

After having a long dinner at a fancy restaurant they headed back to Greg's place.

"So what are we doing this weekend?" asked Katie as she walked inside.

"I've been stocking up," grinned Greg lewdly

"Well I can tell you what we can do," said Katie sexily, she reached up and pulled him into a steamy kiss. Her hands playing with his belt buckle.

After breaking the kiss Greg asked "What are we going to be doing?"

"No clothes at all for the weekend. We don't have to go anywhere, got nothing we have to do," smiled Katie seductively as she began unbuttoning his shirt, while his hands ran under her short revealing top.

Greg hissed in pleasure as she bit and sucked his now exposed nipples, she pulled his shirt off and tossed over a chair.

"I think we can do that," growled Greg as he pulled Katie's shirt over her head. He began slowly teasing her nipples while opening her dress and pulling it away from her, leaving her completely naked.

Katie's legs began to grow weak as she groaned in pleasure. She grasped his belt and struggled to open it while Greg teased her nipples, his hands slowly sliding down her body towards her wetness. Her head arched back and she moaned in pleasure her legs almost giving way as his fingers finally plunged into her soaked core. She got finally got his belt open and began working on his pants with trembling hands as his fingers began to slowly twist inside of her. She moaned with the dual pleasures of him teasing her nipples and fingering her soaked core. She got his pants open then her legs gave out and she collapsed onto the floor in a quivering mass of pleasure.

Greg followed her down and pulled her legs open, he quickly thrust his mouth over her dripping pussy. She screamed in pleasure as Greg thrust his tongue inside her, tasting her slowly. Dragging out her torturous pleasure until she couldn't stand anymore, she grabbed hold of his head and thrust him into her. She screamed in pleasure as the torrents of her fiery pleasure rushed over her.

"Ok, you win that round," panted Katie as Greg got off her.

"How many rounds will that be?" asked Greg

"As many as you can handle," purred Katie as she grasped his pants and pulled them off. He groaned against her mouth when she pushed a hand into his boxers, she deepened her kiss. Pushing him back against the wall, she pulled her hand out of his boxers and tugged them down, she broke the kiss and pulled him away from the wall. He staggered slightly when she slammed her mouth against his taking him in a brutal kiss while she aggressively grasped his hardness and stroked hard. He groaned in pleasure as she broke the kiss sliding down his muscular frame to his chest she teased his nipples, while her hands worked aggressively on his dick.

Greg let out a loud moan of pleasure as she bit into his nipple lightly. She began slowly stroking his dick spreading the pre-cum around him while she continued to torture his nipples. Greg's legs started becoming weak as he quivered with the pleasure she was inflicting on him. His breath was coming in pants by the time she finished with his nipples. Her hands grasped his thighs and pulled his legs apart as she took his weeping hardness in her mouth savoring the taste of him and his loud moans of pleasure while she licked away his fluids. After she was done teasing him, she sucked him hard and mercilessly. He shouted in pleasure as his legs failed him and he collapsed on the floor.

Katie pushed him on his back and spread his legs, she kissed the tip gently making him moan as he quivered with the intense pleasure she brought him. She drew him all the way into her mouth, she sucked him hard as she could. He writhed against her while she kept his legs apart, he moaned long and hard as his body tensed up. Katie blew onto him and licked up the sides of his enormously hard dick. He growled and grabbed her shoulders, She increased her suction. He roared in pleasure as he exploded into her mouth, the tidal wave of pleasure coursed through him.

After he recovered he panted "If we keep it up like this, neither one of us will be able to walk,"

"That's the intention," smirked Katie as she helped him up and kissed him.

"Well its even now, its not going to stay that way," said Greg sexily as she pulled her in and hugged her. He pulled her along with him as he walked towards his bedroom.

"Oh.. black silk, very nice Greg," said Katie.

"I thought you might like it," said Greg as Katie pounced on him, pushing him onto the bed.

Greg growled and rolled them over, pushing her under him. Katie rubbed herself up against him, purring in pleasure as she rubbed against his growing hardness. "You vixen," growled Greg as he claimed her mouth in a fiery kiss. "Sexy tiger," purred Katie as she wrapped her arms around his back pulling him in, she groaned in pleasure when Greg unexpectantly entered her.

"How do you want this Katie?" asked Greg.

"You decide, its your turn anyway," purred Katie.

"Hold on then," growled Greg as he slammed into her. They groaned in pleasure together as Greg set a steady but fast pace, Katie ground herself into him while he pounded mercilessly into her. Katie dug her fingers into Greg's back as she screamed in pleasure her release smashing over her, the tightness of her release overwhelmed Greg. He roared in pleasure as he exploded deep inside her.

He rolled off her and laid next to her, his arm draped over her sweat slicked stomach. "Wow that was amazing Greg," said Katie.

"Oh yeah, that was intense. I think we've let out most of that built up stress," said Greg.

"I think we have, we still have all weekend. I intend to enjoy it," said Katie. She kissed his chest taking in his smell and the taste of salt.

"Well I'm starving, you burnt me out there. I need some food," said Greg.

"Well let's get some, I don't want you burning out on me before I'm done with you," smiled Katie.

"Oh so you think you're going to be the one to wear me out? Not likely," smirked Greg as he got off the bed.

"We'll see," said Katie as she followed him out of the room.

After having their food and studying each other's naked form, they almost didn't make it back to the bedroom before their desires got on top of each other. They rolled over each other seeking dominance, until Katie trapped him under her. She twisted herself sharply over him while she thrusted down on him. He groaned in pleasure giving up the fight, she continued to tease him until he begged her to finish him. She ground herself on him while thrusting her hips to meet his, they moaned in pleasure. Their bodies writhing in the sensations, Katie grabbed Greg's shoulders and pulled him up to her they pounded into each other, seeking each other's release.

Finally Katie screamed her pleasure tightening herself over Greg, he roared in pleasure over the intense sensations as he erupted in her. Their pleasure rushing over them, it left them weak and unable to move. "Wow I already can't move," panted Greg.

"I know, we won't be able to go anywhere if we keep this up," panted Katie.

"We need a shower," panted Greg as he got up slowly, staggering on his legs holding onto the bathroom door frame.

Katie giggled and said "I would Greg, but I can't move yet. I'd just fall over,"

"Give it a moment," panted Greg

After awhile they successfully made into the shower, where they washed each others tired bodies. After drying each other off they collapsed onto the bed in an exhausted heap.

"I am going to be so sore tomorrow," said Katie as she kissed him.

"I know, me too," said Greg as he spooned her against him. "Get some rest, you'll need it,"

"You'll need it too," said Katie.