Burning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd say your grandparents probably thought they'd never live to have great-grand kids," grinned Katie.

Greg grinned and said "They are going to be so happy, Lucia my grandmother will just adore our baby, just like they'll adore you,"

"So you're really ok with it?" asked Katie worriedly.

"Of course I am baby, it's our child," said Greg he got up from the table and walked over to her and kissed her softly. "Let's go," Greg paid the bill and led Katie out of the restaurant.

7

"Are you ok in there baby?" asked Greg.

"Yeah, I'll be ok it's this damned morning sickness," said Katie she wretched and lowered her head back to the toilet.

"I'll go get you something," said Greg.

'He's so sweet,' thought Katie

When she came out of the bathroom, Greg handed her a cup filled with steaming tea "Drink it baby, I talked to Gran last night and she said that this is a herbal remedy to morning sickness," said Greg.

"Ok I'll try it baby anything to stop this," groaned Katie as she took a sip of the tea. "It tastes nice," said Katie surprised

"Yeah, Gran said that I should add a lot of sugar to it, it has a really bitter and sour taste otherwise, she said the sugar neutralizes the bitterness," said Greg.

"If this works I'll have to thank your Gran," said Katie.

"Oh it will, she knows a lot about remedies," grinned Greg.

***

"That stuff worked really well, I'm going to have to thank your grandmother," said Katie,

"I told you it would work," smiled Greg.

"I need you now Greg," growled Katie as she pounced on him and tore his shirt off. She thrust her tongue down his throat while her hands pulled at his belt. Unbuckling his belt she pulled his pants open and thrust them and his boxers down his hips and quickly engulfed his hardness, she drew her teeth up and down his shaft quickly making him groan under her.

Then she got off him and quickly undressed, she put her legs over his shoulders and then took his straining hardness back into her mouth and nipped at the head, she moaned as Greg flicked his tongue over her hardened nub. They groaned against each other while they alternately grazed their teeth along their sensitized flesh and stroked each other with their tongues soon they were moaning uncontrollably.

They grasped at each other's thighs and cried out around each other's throbbing flesh, until their orgasms exploded through their senses.

"What was that?" gasped Greg as he regained his breath.

"Hormones baby, I'm still horny," breathed Katie roughly as she got off him, then quickly straddled his hips grinding against him. Greg groaned as Katie slid onto him.

"Oh god baby, you feel so good," moaned Greg when Katie started to slide up and down on his slick shaft.

"Pregnancy hormones can be a real ride Greg, the next few months I'm going to be so horny," grinned Katie impishly as she thrust onto his thick hardness, she placed her hands on his muscular chest and began building up a steady pace to her thrusting. Greg moaned and grasped her hips as she pounded him into the floor.

"Oh god! You do that so good Katie," shouted Greg as Katie slammed onto him the pressure of her impending release building until she clamped over Greg making him grasp her hips tightly and growl in pleasure as his release was forced from him.

During the next few months Greg was at the mercy of Katie's raging lustful hormones, when they finally began to recede he was exhausted from the continual strenuous love making that Katie's hormones demanded of him.

***

"Baby? What's wrong?" asked Greg as he came across Katie sitting in the bedroom sobbing.

"Oh I'm sorry Greg its these damn hormones they are making me weep at just about everything!" cried Katie as she sobbed onto his shoulder

"That's annoying, do you need anything baby?" asked Greg.

"Ice cream with lots of caramel sauce," said Katie softly.

Greg grinned and said "You have such a sweet tooth,"

Katie burst into tears and asked "Is that such a bad thing?"

"No baby, I'll just get you the ice cream," winced Greg.

"And the caramel sauce!" cried Katie.

"Thank you Greg," said Katie as Greg handed her the bowl of ice cream covered in caramel sauce.

Greg watched her while she ate the ice cream, "Do you want some Greg?" asked Katie as she lifted up her spoon.

Greg put his face forward and took the ice cream off the spoon. "Really nice Katie," said Greg as Katie fed him another spoon of the ice cream. "Are you ok now baby?"

"Yeah, god these hormones are damned annoying I wish they'd go away already!" complained Katie.

Greg grabbed her and pulled her into a hug "It'll get better soon baby," said Greg as he laid next to Katie and wrapped his arms around her.

***

"Baby, I have something I want to give you," said Greg

"Yeah?" said Katie.

Greg pulled a box from his pocket and kneeled down before her, "Marry me baby," said Greg as he opened the box.

Katie gasped as she saw the sapphire ring glittering in the box, "Oh yes of course I'll marry you Greg," said Katie. She pulled the ring out of the box and said impishly "Now seeing as I'm big as a blimp we can't do it the normal way but we can improvise," then grasped him through his pants.

Greg groaned as she groped him, she led him down the hall to their room and pushed him onto the bed. She stroked a hand from his cheek down his neck and began unbuttoning his shirt, she flicked her tongue against his skin as she exposed it. He groaned and his back arched as Katie grabbed his hard nipple in her mouth and bit and suckled it while her hands reached his pants and massaged his sizeable bulge straining at the zipper.

Gripping his shirt she pulled him up and pulled the shirt off his shoulders and threw it onto the floor, she then pushed him back onto the bed and scraped her teeth from his neck down his chest, her tongue darted out to caress his abs while her hands worked at his belt. Once she got his belt undone she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and slid them down his legs.

She traced the trail of hair that ran under his boxers with her tongue then stroked his hardness with her tongue over the fabric, he groaned as she grasped him through his boxers. She engulfed his hardness in her mouth and sucked at him through his boxers. She hooked her fingers in the band and slid them down his legs. Greg cried out when she grazed her teeth down his straining member from tip to base and then dragged her tongue from base to tip, his legs quivered while the rest of him shuddered as a wave of pleasure blasted through him.

Katie pulled his thighs apart and grasped his toned arse tightly as she flicked her tongue over the tip of him, he groaned with the pleasure as she trailed her tongue down his thick shaft. "You like that baby?" purred Katie as she dragged her teeth up his shaft. Greg shuddered and moaned out her name, she engulfed him again sucking him deep into her mouth. He writhed under her as his back arched in pleasure as she clenched her throat and jaw muscles over him.

Greg cried out and grasped her hair pushing her against him Katie twisted her lips around his straining hardness and grazed her teeth over his tip, Greg shouted out in pleasure and his hands tensed in her hair as his release slammed through him releasing himself into her mouth.

They fell into a relaxed sleep after the pleasure had subsided.

8

"Greg! Wake up!" cried Katie as she sat up in bed.

"What is it?" asked Greg sleepily.

"The baby! Its coming!" cried Katie.

"Ok, come on lets go," said Greg pulling on his boxers then digging through drawers for a shirt and pants.

Katie cried out and clutched her stomach, "Here baby," said Greg grabbing hold of her as he tried to fasten his pants with one hand. Greg got her to the door before another blast of pain slammed through her and she stumbled.

"Just a minute baby, I'll get your bag," said Greg with his shirt hanging open. He grabbed her hospital bag and jammed on his shoes as she cried out again. He grabbed his wallet and keys and rushed back out to Katie who was grasping hold of the doorframe.

"I'll have you to the hospital in no time," said Greg, he kissed her and helped her out the door.

"Please hurry Greg! The baby is coming!" shouted Katie.

"I'm going as fast as I can out here baby," said Greg trying to comfort her while he buttoned his shirt at the red light. Katie cried out in pain and grasped Greg's arm as her womb clenched painfully.

"We're almost there baby, hold on," said Greg as they entered the hospital parking lot.

Greg rushed through the front doors helping Katie through, "My wife is having our baby!" shouted Greg as he got her into the waiting room.

"I'm Nurse Winters, the doctor has been paged he should be here shortly," said the nurse that rushed up to them.

"Thank you," said Greg. Katie clutched at his hand while another contraction rocked her.

"It will be over soon baby," said Greg as he held her other hand.

Minutes later the doctor came bustling out and greeted them "I'm Doctor Sullivan please follow me,"

"Come on Katie," said Greg taking her off the seat, leading her down the corridor.

"Bring her in here," said the doctor.

"Greg!" cried Katie as she lost her grasp on his hand.

"I'm right here baby," said Greg grasping her hand.

"Ok I can see the baby's head," said the doctor.

Katie cried out and nearly crushed Greg's hand as another powerful contraction washed through her. "Ok I'm going to need you to push now Katie can you do that for me?" asked the doctor.

Katie nodded frantically, she cried out and squeezed Greg's hand.

"Push baby," said Greg grasping her hand with both of his.

Katie cried out as she pushed hard as she could and suddenly a scream cut the air.

Katie cried with joy as the nurse tied off the cord, "Congratulations, It's a girl!" called the doctor.

Greg grinned and massaged his crushed hand, "Would you like to hold her?" asked the nurse.

"Yes," panted Katie.

The nurse handed her the girl and Katie cradled her as Greg took a photo of them.

"So have you two decided on a name?" asked the nurse.

"Yes this is Alexandria," said Katie.

***

"I can't believe I'm getting married today Sharon!" cried Katie.

"He is so the right man for you Katie, you're both going to be very happy together," said Sharon, "And your daughter is the sweetest little thing,"

"Thanks, I know she's gorgeous, we're lucky to have such a quiet baby," said Katie.

"Well when I get pregnant I hope to have such a well behaved baby," said Sharon.

"Yeah you and Marcus are going good aren't you?" asked Katie "And you said you didn't want an office romance,"

"I know I said that but he's so hot, I saw him at the beach and he's got such a ripped body," said Sharon.

"So you decided that you wanted to seduce him?" asked Katie.

"No, he asked me out on a date," said Sharon.

"So is he good in bed?" asked Katie.

Sharon blushed and said "Oh very, he's so talented,"

"Oh crap, gotta finish getting ready! Look at the time!" cried Katie.

"Oh yes, don't worry we'll be on time," said Sharon. "Greg is going to be so blown away by you today,"

"That's going to be great," said Katie grinning

***

"Come on Matthew, lets go," said Greg.

"Ready to get married mate?" asked Matthew

"Oh yeah, how are things with you and Tina going?" asked Greg

"Things are going great," said Matthew

"That's awesome man, lets go," said Greg

***

'Wow she's so beautiful,' thought Greg as Katie came walking down the isle in her long flowing wedding dress.

'He's so gorgeous,' thought Katie as she walked down the isle.

"Hey gorgeous," whispered Greg as she reached them.

The priest opened his book and began the ceremony, after they had exchanged vows and the rings. The priest proclaimed "By the power invested in me by God, I now announce you husband and wife."

***

"Well you were right Greg, they absolutely adore her," said Katie.

"I know my grandparents will take good care of her, we don't have to worry about her for now, It's our wedding night babe," said Greg.

"I know, lets go then," said Katie hotly.

Greg grinned and said "Just what I was thinking," said Greg as he kissed her passionately.