All Comments on 'Burning Honey Ch. 01'

by elleem

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful

Wow, very entertaining story and I can't wait to hear the rest of it. Very well written

dramatardramatarover 9 years ago

Hey hope you continue! Beginning of a good story! AND you CAN'T just leave this story without telling his name!

naughtycouturenaughtycoutureover 9 years ago
Great start!

I too am a long time reader turned writer... and am in the process of getting closer to finishing my first story :-) As well as being a beta reader and editor (and sometimes co-writer).

I have to say... This is a really really really great start!!! It hooked me right from the beginning. And the build up, which didn't need to be longer than it was, to the car scene was perfect. And then the car scene... hot! Loved it.

Please continue and don't make us wait too long!!!!!!!!

~Naughty

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going

Very hot start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Very well written. Please please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow.

Very good. Well written and consuming. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wonderful!!! This is the first story in a long time that has pulled me in, PLEASE update soon!

honestsoulhonestsoulover 9 years ago
keep going!

Definitely! KEEP GOING!!!! Mmm.. As fast as u can:), pls?

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
Good start!

Now. Please do not leave it unfinished!

ILike2ReaditReaditILike2ReaditReaditover 9 years ago
OMG!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!

Right now I am your number one fan, this story was so great. I really loved this first chapter the beginning of it wasn't too slow or too fast and had just enough build to make me want to keep reading. And when I got to the make out scene with Aspen and the mysterious golden hotty I knew then that I had found the start of what will be an amazing series and my new favorite story. I love it so much and I can't wait to read more.

Plz update ASAP!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That was awesome! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

wow! you're a pretty talented writer. it's been quite sometime since i got excited (no pun intended :D) over a story posted in this site. please, keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

You should really write more! Please! I really want to know what happens next. It was amazing. You did lovely. Please! Another chapter!

limk_ladlimk_ladover 9 years ago
MORE!!!

I absolutely demand more!! Amazing start. Great build up, great tension and incredibly hot near the end. My only peeve is that is was only one page long. ;). Please write more, and post longer chapters, i cannot wait :)!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Vote . . .

Please, please write more of this story. It is a great beginning.

perihelionperihelionover 9 years ago
Great Story

Your story is well written and grabs the reader immediately. It was the highlight of my evening to read it. Good luck with your writing and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FANTASTIC!

Loved it. Flowed beautifully period, let alone for a first timer. And, quickly constructed 3-D characters, too.

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Dayuuuummm

This is pretty hot for a first time writer on here! I loved the way you described the golden man here. Character description is one of my handicap's as a writer in grad school but you handled the task so easily. I just wish there was more description about Aspen..

Looking forward to reading the next chapters!!

lonelyandfrustratedlonelyandfrustratedover 8 years ago
Wow

Yum that was incredibly hot can't wait to read the next chapter.

GybbsGybbsabout 6 years ago
why not me??!? ;-)

Yeah, if there'd been a Golden Man in my past, my life would have turned out VERY differently. Why not me??!? Seriously, this was great ... gonna read MORE :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous