All Comments on 'Burning Passion'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 223 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nearly a 5 star. almost right up there for a 5 because hub got real solid revenge on the asshole who used his wife for sex, but didn't make the 5 because as usual in so many of these stories the wife was allowed to trot out the "lonely woman with deep needs" excuse and that was more or less that as far as her contrition went.

She abused the freedom her husband had given her to develop her writing career for a full year. Then at the end of that year we see just how low she had allowed her cheating to take her.. All the excuses in the world don't wash for a woman who turns up for the prestigious event that is her graduation where her husband will be present and she is leaking her young stud's cum from her ass and pussy. What a standard for a wife and mother to set. What a risk to take if she'd been discovered in that state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a terrible wife. The affair was not forgiveable. Even after 20 years The husband supported her going to Iowa and the master class. She then fucked big dick Jake (and yes 12 inch cocks are unbelievably rare and a stupid LW trope, not needed for this story) almost every weekday for the better part of a year because she was self centered, depressed, and lonely. She was a real narcissistic slut. And worse she kept the letters so thr husband saw everything through Jake's eyes and mind. This would be beyond devastating. If a husband found out about an affair 20 years ago, normally a wife could softening or marginalize the aspects of her betrayal. But here that was impossible and since told from Jake's perspective was probably even worse because he would exaggerate or assume things about their extramarital affair that probably weren't even true regarding her feelings or thoughts of her husband. And yeah when they have the argument there is her bullsshit response about how she was lonely and somehow seeing him every weekend was not enough. Huh? So that drives her to fuck young Jake hundred of times over the year. And the climax of their argument is her mad he had a single one time revenge fuck? This author writes interesting plots but the reconciliations are not believable because either they just happen with little to no struggle or closure or teh betrayal is so monumental. Divorce the bitch. Move on. This should have been a btb on Jake but also a divorce for the wife. No need to humiliate her. Just leave her. Thr kids are in their 30s and have their own families. Again her affair worth way beyond the pale. Uggh.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Spoilt by lack of editing, misspelling, missing words etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Oh, it gets better Jan. Then the guys burned the place and everything in it…"

"NO!"

- I can't help but wonder if she was sounding upset with that NO because she's like "poor Jake, his beautiful book gone"...?

Jake should consider himself lucky to have ended the night still connected to his dick.

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

I gave the story a "5"

In a perverse way I enjoyed some of the most recent comments almost as much as the stories - that's the only reason I ever read Loving Wives: the readers moved to comment as if the story were an advice column and thereby reveal more about themselves than they would face to face if sober

Forgiveness is a great thing in real life; if reading and commenting on BTB in Literotica gets it out of one's system, fine. I fear that much of the vitriol represents frustration and disappointment with the way American society has developed from the imaginary Golden Age of the 50s when white men all had good jobs and the wives stayed at home and behaved even when hubby didn't

BlackRandi had a post today (12/28/2022) that develops this point much better than I can

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 1 year ago

You have to wonder how many times one has to use the phrase "same old, same old" here. Self entitled slutwife, stupid/weak husband, no atonement or comeuppance in the bitch's behavior.

Lame....

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

The nasty slut fucked her big dick boyfriend for a year and got completely away with it. The weak ass pussy husband is just plain pathetic. One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another bad story about a cucky and a slut

parenthesisparenthesisover 1 year ago

Thanks I enjoyed this!

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

What a bunch of horseshit. More promotion of the stupid idea that women can use an affair to make their lives better and be better people, and that husbands should just quietly accept that they're whores. More to the point of COURSE the sex life dries up and gets tired and boring if she WON'T COMMUNICATE HER NEEDS, AND on top of that, denies all sorts of things to her husband and has limits and only goes hog wild with her lover! It's that sort of stupid fucking attitude that ruins things!

You made every excuse for her to be a dumb whore, and rewarded her for it with success and a devoted cuck slave husband.

A better ending would have been if he'd taken her to the cabin and tied her and her lover to the burning pyre, but that's not realistic. A divorce where he took all the fruits of her success would have been better, since she was angry and remorseless with him and was only upset that she was found out.

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

DIVORCE!!!!! He was a giant cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dear wife may have cuckolded him but in the end her literally burned her bridges to the ground. Fair is fair.

Reader2021Reader202110 months ago

5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Love the BWCA!

They say U will never find a body in the BWCA…

Plz write More….

CaptainbklCaptainbkl10 months ago

I liked the writing but I have to agree with the other commentators, whimp husband.

SyzyguySyzyguy8 months ago

5* Well, I think this was pretty impressive . . . revenge and reconciliation. I don't see a wimp husband here. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'll reiterate what I've written in many other comments: "It is impossible to reconcile from a prolonged affair." Oh, you might stay married, but that's just staying together for convenience, comfort, and financial reasons. Possibly some form of love, but the binding love that was there before is forever fractured and contaminated, never ever to be restored.

Chimo1961Chimo19615 months ago

She would need to endure a backhand from me, to take her back. A physical strike that leaves a mark all her friends can see. Then I would accept this whore back. Marked as mine by bruise and hand

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Waste of time reading. Written well but the concept unbelievable. I don’t understand why writers continually show women crapping all over men and then the men take the women back. No self respecting man would have ever taken her back. LM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

4 stars

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Love this one. He took that son of a bitch’s soul, and his wife knows it. Kiwihunter have you considered therapy for being a simpering little sissy who obviously hates men? Try it soon.

ViolentKnightViolentKnight7 days ago

"The new Matt was confident, assertive and incredibly sexy. The new Matt was also apologetic, conciliatory and willing to try and preserve their marriage."

The new Matt was exactly the same as the old one - a weak, spineless man who chose to be a cuckold because he didn't have the self-respect to walk away.

2 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.

story TAGS