Bus Stop Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amused by this, Alexis instructed her to turn her ass towards the couch and put her chest and face on the floor. Then to reach back and spread her ass wide open. Nanci willingly complied. The smooth marble floor felt cool and somehow comforting on her face and sensitive nipples.

Once she settled into this position, Alexis was thrilled by the exposed view of Nanci's round ass with pronounced red stripes across both cheeks from her painful lessons. Her delicate pussy shown thru the sheer red lace and she could see it was well trimmed, pink and swollen. Obviously well lubricated by the glistening juices which now moistened the tip of Alexis's boot.

"You are such a good little pet, would you like your reward?" She asked.

"Yes I would" Nanci replied.

Crack! The crop came down hard between her ass cheeks, landing on the center of the lacy panties - her sensitive little butthole puckered. Nanci squealed and a warm tingling crept out from between her legs.

"Madame is how you will address me" she said scornfully.

"Yes Madame... I would like my reward" restated Nanci.

Very gently, Alexis returned the pointed tip of her boot into Nanci's wet pussy. Pushing it into her again and again, fucking her slow and deep. Deeper than she had ever been fucked before. The boot was now nearly halfway inside of her swollen pink hole. Nanci was overcome with the pleasurable feeling of being used in this way. Her little young pussy being stretched and filled by her master. She began to rock back and forth, grinding, panting and moaning in pre-orgasm.

Crack! The crop came down across her upper thigh. "You don't cum unless I tell you to cum, do you understand? I'm not done with you - my little bitch! Alexis shouted.

"Yes Madame " replies Nanci, still hovering on orgasm.

As Alexis continues driving her boot deeply into her quivering slit, Nanci turns her face and opens her eyes to see Richard still sitting in the big chair, watching feverishly. A huge cock in his hand which was now nearly erect. He was enjoying each moment with bright eyes and a wicked smile.

Nanci was shocked at the size of his dick. Nearly as big around as his forearm and almost as long! "Wow!" she uttered in amazement at the extraordinary sight of Richards huge cock. She had not see many, but his was almost unbelievable!

Hearing Nanci's comment and noticing her looking at Richard, Alexis was displeased with her plaything's distraction by her handsome friend. This was disrespectful of her attention, so she tugged sharply on the leash followed by a swift crack on the ass with the riding crop as she removed her boot from between Nanci's legs.

"So, bitch, you like to look at Richard while I give you my attention? She asks, obviously annoyed. "He can have you only if - and when you've proven your worthiness to me!

"Now put this on." She says, throwing a heavy leather blindfold on the floor. "If I catch you peeking, you will be punished harshly " she announces as Nanci places the blindfold over her eyes and then returns to the doggie position.

Alexis caresses the beautiful ass spread before her, praising her pet and savoring the way the golden firelight dances over the gentle curves of her firm young ass. Pulling down the red panties, she can now see they are crotchless. Perhaps this young lady may not be as innocent as she had first thought.

"Now i know why I admired your lingerie", she says. "Red crotchless panties? Hmmm? You little -fucking- whore... I know how to treat your kind."

Once again she inserted the shiny black boot into Nanci's wet open pussy- but not as gently as the first time."Now I want you relax and enjoy this" says Alexis as she places the leather tip of the riding crop on the puckered pink ring of Nanci's exposed asshole. She begins to flick it back and forth as her boot slides in and out of the glistening pussy. "So is this how dirty little sluts like to be fucked?" she asks sarcastically.

The sensation sends Nanci over the edge and she begins to grind and squirt onto Alexis's boot, the juices dribbling down the insides of her legs onto the floor. The flicking continues as the musky sweet liquid flows from her young pussy and puddles - as if she was pissing.

"You can cum when I fill your other little hole -you dirty slut" she barked as she placed the spiked heel of her other boot directly in the center of Nanci's open and relaxed asshole pushing slowly.

Moans, sighs and groans float from the young woman as Alexis slowly slides 4 of the 6 inch stiletto heel up Nanci's ass. The sensation of being penetrated both in her pussy and in her ass was unlike anything she had ever imagined.

Pain and pleasure mixed in an irresistible cocktail of desire that swept her mind clear and her body convulsing in wave after wave of orgasmic intensity. Alexis commanded loudly," NOW you may cum! My nasty little whore, I know that's what you like you disgusting cunt. NOW CUM FOR ME!"

Nanci began to shake and grind in a violent rhythm. Never in her wildest fantasies could her body and mind grasp such a whirlwind of pleasure and pain, moving through her like a tornado of sexual sensation and emotional debris. She began to spasm and flail. Her eyes rolled back, her head spun.

Nothing made sense and she didn't care. A surge of electrical jolts seemed to radiated from her core as she was carried from one wave of pleasure to the next. She was now completely disoriented, knowing only she was being used - and she loved it!

Alexis extended her orgasm with small, gentile swats with the riding crop as Nanci came like she had never imagined possible. Again and again the waves of sensation rose and crashed inside her. Sweet juices flowed from her quivering pussy as she felt something deep inside her release.

She moaned and shuddered as the waves began to subside. Alexis leaned over her, gently removing the blindfold. As Nanci looked up into her eyes she understood the bond of master & servant. Her heart swelled and fell as a tear rolled down her cheek. She had lost herself or perhaps found who she was.

Within a few moments Nanci was reduced to a huddled hot mess on the floor. Her face still contorted with joy, pain and pleasure. Madame Alex slowly knelt down, cradling her in her arms, holding her tenderly and kissing her softly and sweetly....

Nanci had now proven herself worthy...

...as Richard arose from the big chair.

BUS STOP GIRL - Part 3

Blurred shadows of lovers fell upon the paneled walls of the study as Richard rose from the big chair. Surrounded by a thousand timeless tales, he had only one in mind. The erotic tale of young Nanci & Alexis.

Richard was a collector of rare and valuable literature, but tonight, the most important story had only just begun. The plot was unfolding as beautifully as any of the volumes which lined the walnut shelves.

As he stood in front the fireplace watching, Nanci raised her head and opened her eyes to his imposing silhouette. The glowing fire shown from behind creating a halo of flames which made him appear as a dark angel. Her heart raced as she realized this night of discovery, passion and pleasure

was about to go in yet another unexpected direction.

His deep voice broke the tender silence. "Is she ready?" He asked.

Alexis replied "Yes, she has proven herself" as she lifted Nanci to kneel before him. Nanci was shaky and limp as a rag doll, but she seemed to know just what to do as she rose to her knees, lowered her head and crossed her wrists behind her back. Her petite breasts glowed in the warmth of the fire, her nipples hard and pointing upwards.

"Very good" said Alexis, pleased by the intuitive gesture of her young pet. "You are a natural" she whispered reassuringly. Nanci smiled, proud she had proven herself to her new Master.

As Richard stepped to the side, the firelight bathed the kneeling girl in golden warmth and soft light. Her radiant beauty and delicate form was inspiring as he revealed himself to her.

She took a deep breath as she saw his cock swing out from his shadow. It was truly the largest, most beautiful one she had ever seen. The size and shape were in perfect symmetry and seemed to match his overall good looks.

She looked up at Richard and seductively licked her lips, knowing what would be expected of her. Alexis held her wrists firmly with one hand and the other made a sort of ponytail with her long hair, pulling it back and forcing Nanci's mouth to open.

"Now my little slut is ready for you" she pronounced.

Richard stepped forward directly in front of Nanci's awaiting open mouth. She had begun salivating at the thought of his beautiful cock in her mouth. She wondered how he would taste and what it would feel like in her throat.

Nanci had not done this often - and never with such an experienced and sophisticated gentleman. She began to doubt herself, but paused, knowing Alexis was by her side to guide and encourage her. Surely SHE had done this many times before and knew exactly what Richard liked.

As he approached, her heart began to race and her excitement became obvious by the small wet spot that had pooled beneath her open legs. As the head of his cock neared her mouth, her tongue extended outward. He paused just beyond her reach. Alexis held her head back, so she was unable to wrap her lips around it. Her mouth started to water and she yearned to feel his cock in the soft wetness of her mouth. She wanted to please and prove herself to Richard.

"Oh I can see how much you want it... You little whore" Alexis commented condescendingly. "Tell me how much you want it".

Nanci did want it, more than she expected she would. More than she had ever wanted to suck a cock.

"Please Madame, may I have it?" She begged.

"So why should I let you?" Alexis asked.

"I want to prove myself to him ... and to please you". She answered.

Those were the words Alexis was waiting for as she forced Nanci's mouth deeply onto Richards throbbing cock. As far back into her mouth as possible, then holding her head there, making Nanci gag. Again and again, each thrust deeper. Richard moaned in the pleasurable sensation of it. Nanci's eyes began to tear up and she felt as if she was about to vomit, when at the last moment, Alexis pulled her head back and held it there as she gasped for air.

"That's very good" Alexis said, knowing exactly how big Richard was and suspecting Nanci was unaccustomed to sucking such a large cock. "You're doing very well -for your first time" she said reassuringly.

"Show her" instructed Richard, as he extended his full length towards Alexis. She smiled slyly at Nanci then pushed her aside saying "watch and learn".

As she looked up at Richard, she gripped the base of his throbbing member with her gloved hand and cupped his swollen balls with the other. Her long tongue rolled outward as she opened her lips widely. She slowly slid the large head of his cock into her mouth. Spit dripped from the sides of her lips as she inched her way downward. Her tongue still extended, her mouth slid down the widening shaft as Richard moaned in pleasure. She began to squeeze the base and take even more of him into her mouth.

Nanci was in awe at the skill and grace with which Alexis welcomed his full length down her throat. It reminded her of a python swallowing its large prey. She watched Alexis with admiration and wonder as she sucked her man. Alexis had taken Richard's entire cock, which was huge and more than Nanci could ever imagine doing.

Her eyes smiled as tears began to roll down her cheeks. Richard began to groan as she swallowed him completely, again and again. The tip of her tongue began the lick his balls as she deep throated his enormous cock. As the spit dripped from her mouth and from his cock, he started to quiver and shake. She slowly and deliberately began rolling her head side to side making a gurgling sound as she slowly withdrew him. Inch by inch Richard was pulled from between her full red lips. As incredible as it was to watch her swallow it, it was even more amazing to see his full length slide out of her beautiful mouth.

"That's how a real woman sucks cock" she said smiling with an expression of pride and accomplishment.

Nanci stared in amazement, stunned by her skill and ability.

Alexis leaned towards Nanci, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her in for a wet kiss. It was their first real kiss. A kiss so passionate and deep, she felt it through her entire body, to the depth of her soul. She looked into her eyes. Nanci's heart swelled euphorically. She could taste Richard and Alexis together - and she liked it.

She regained her composure and tried to prepare herself for what was to come next...

BUS STOP GIRL - Part 4

Watching Alexis suck Richards cock so skillfully had gotten her very aroused and excited to try again herself. She had seen how her Master had taken his immense penis deep into her throat and in spite of her many doubts and inexperience, Nanci was willing to try and do the same.

"Now finish him - you little cocksucking whore" Alexis commanded, shoving her face below the glistening wet cock.

Nanci took a deep breath and opened her mouth as wide as she could as Richard slowly inserted the head of his dick. She slid her tongue outward and felt him pushing himself on the roof of her mouth, slipping deep down her throat. She began to gag, but dared not stop.

Inch by inch he slid into her, pulling out slightly, then deeper again, deeper than she had ever imagined she could take. Tears began to roll down her cheeks as she sucked and licked him, which he enjoy immensely by the deep groans and sighs he made as little Nanci tried to enjoy the sensation of his big cock stuffed deep down her throat.

Alexis released her wrists and Nanci began to fondle his swollen balls and caress and explore his muscular ass as he thrusted forward to her rhythmic suction. As the spit began to drip from the sides of her mouth, her eyes rolled back. She was thrilled - she was doing it! Nanci felt like such a dirty little slut -which totally excited her, encouraging her to continue.

She had always been considered a straight laced bookworm type, but tonight she was ready and willing to try anything and everything. Being restrained and sucking a big cock was as slutty as she had ever dared... so far.

She felt a finger sliding inside her ass and two in her pussy. The thought of beautiful Alexis spreading her ass wide open and watching her suck Richard's huge cock while finger fucking her made her pussy twitch with pleasure, overshadowing her discomfort of such a big dick ramming down her virgin throat.

She continued deep throating Richard as he began to moan and shake. His balls tightened as he approached orgasm, they felt hard in her soft warm grasp. He was about to cum as his hot spunk began to pulse down her throat.

Alexis grabbed her by the hair and held her there as Richard shook and groaned in orgasm. Nanci stroked his shaft as he came, feeling his cock begin to twitch and warm stickiness shooting at the back of her throat. His cock pulsed as she squeezed it tightly. Goo began to come out of her nose, triggering a gag reflex she could not ignore and she pulled away.

He blew the remainder of his creamy load all over her pretty face and chest. Nanci turned her head as he shot into her eye. The burning sensation was too much as she began struggling against Alexis's firm hold.

Her Master was upset by this and once Richard had finished, she violently threw her to the floor. Nanci was shocked at her actions and by her ferociousness.

Alexis was enraged and immediately spun around like some sort of sexual lady wrestler. She mounted Nanci, a sort of reverse cow girl/doggie position, sitting on her back and shoulders, pinning her face and chest down then pulling her ass up to her knees.

"You failed to do what you were supposed to, you little cunt - now you will be punished!" screamed Alexis.

She raised her leather gloved hand and brought it down with surprising force on young Nanci's bare bottom. Smack - smack - smack! Again and again as Nanci felt her ass cheeks warm and tingle with each slap.

The pleasurable feelings quickly turned painful as her Master unleashed her anger on poor little Nanci Jones. She began to squirm beneath her, whimpering as Alexis applied her most painful skills on the tender young ass.

As she inflicted punishment, Alexis's anger turned to arousal.

She had risen into a squatting position on the side of her face. Nanci could feel the cool marble floor on one side and the wet heat from between her Masters legs on the other. Alexis began to grind her hips rubbing her pussy on her. Her scowl had become a wicked grin as she feverishly beat Nancy's bare bottom with both hands. riding her disobedient pet, grinding her swollen crotch hard as she pummeled the sweet round ass. Alexis arousal was evident by the glistening love juices beginning to smear the side of her little whore's face.

Nanci's tender ass cheeks became rosy red and her pussy was dripping wet when Alexis finished. She had given her what she knew she deserved- and wanted... a thorough bare ass beating.

Both women began to moan and pant, Alexis slowed, then started stroking her bottom as red handprints formed on Nanci's cheeks, grinding her hips & swollen crotch harder and harder.

Once Madame Alexis felt a deep inner release, she stopped, pulling Nanci up by her hair, she passionately kissed her deep and long. Affectionately looking into her frightened eyes, she licked the cum and tears from Nanci's face. The sweet and salty taste stirred her burning lust as she cradled her sweet plaything tenderly. Nanci sighed, feeling she had redeemed herself.

Smiling, Madame Alexis moved closer, as if to kiss her again -suddenly spitting it all back into Nanci's shocked face.

"Now get the ropes!" she commanded Richard.

He was watching with excitement as he quickly pulled a duffle bag from somewhere behind the big chair. "You will enjoy this" she told Nanci as she sat her up and began to wrap her torso firmly with the well worn rope.

Nanci was unsure what she was in for, but hoped it would be another opportunity to redeem herself. Around and around the rope bound her. Knots and delicate patterns began to appear as Alexis tied her willing young pet. Within minutes she was covered and contorted by the woven fibers and the intricate knotting of the ropes.

At last Alexis had finished with her. Bound completely, head to toe, the ropes felt comforting and secure like a full body bear hug. She was surprised at how the tightness on her breasts and between her legs felt so good.

She was immobile except for her head and feet - and she liked the feeling. As dozens of lines rose together, a heavy metal ring came down from the dark ceiling. She felt herself being lifted. Alexis attached the lines securely and somewhere Richard flipped a switch to a winch to raise her from the cool comfort and security of the marble floor.

Suspended like a marionette she was weightless and floating in the center of the study. The firelight caressed her slim, rope covered form. Facing down, her arms and wrists were bound behind her, her legs spread wide. Feeling the pressure on her tits and pussy were exquisite. She was there floating, exposed and excited at what this kinky couple had in mind.

"You won't be resisting now, my slutty plaything" said Alexis laughing seductively. With that, she wildly spun Nanci. Reality became dream like as the room went around and round. She felt herself getting dizzy. It like some sort of a carnal-carnival ride, feeling that moment when the chills and thrills and fear make you squeal with delight.

As the spinning slowed, she could see Richard on one side, the fireplace and bookshelves on the other. Blurred darkness in between. Alexis then stopped her and placed the heavy leather blindfold on her tightly.