All Comments on 'Bus Story'

by elsol

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
booboobearbooboobearover 19 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Great buildup with characters and anticipation. Thank you really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good!

That was pretty good! A little cheesy at the beginning, but definitely worth the read. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow,

I loved it, you did a great job, hope you keep on writing with the same passion that you wrote this story!!

Congradulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great sex scene.

i'm dripping wet. wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Perfect

This is my favorite kind of story. I fell in love with the characters and it was so well written that I forgot that it was an erotic story... until the sex of course (which was great)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

I liked it from the start! Great story! Would love to know how it plays out during the summer! Any chance of a follow up story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Witty ending

I enjoyed this story quite a bit. Also the ending was pretty smart.

The only complaint I have is that some of the description of the sexual positions in the bus were a bit confusing. I couldn't figure out what they looked to be doing.

I hope you will continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amazing

Excellent story. Follow-up would be great :)

blue_berryblue_berryabout 19 years ago
amazing!

I loved the dialogue.... great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Would love to see the TV/film adaptation!

This story was so well written that it should be picked up for some kind of television/movie adaptation. I related to the characters in a way that made them seem real to me...that I could almost see and hear them talking to one another. The courtship was especially engaging and the decption was brilliantly done. This is the first time that I have commented on a story and just wanted you to know how much I admire your writing. What made the story work wasn't the sex [which is what so many stories in literotica usually focus on (understandably), but the courtship. Thank you for sharing your story.

philosopherwarriorphilosopherwarriorover 17 years ago
Very Nice

Loved this story, I thought it was really great. Th sex scene was merely icing on a fabulous cake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story!

I enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Terrific Story, characters, everything.

Great story, sex, characters, everything. You've got some serious talent in writing. Use it more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful, but...

Beautiful, truly beautiful, but obviously FAKE!!! Hahahahahaha n00b, h@h@, u w177 n3v3r b3 @5 1337 @5 m3!!! but really though, good fic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Would love more!!

To echo what everyone else has said, this was very captivating. Please, please, please write more on what happens next....

The whole thing was so vivid, that I could picture Jessica.....perfection is what she sounds like...more, more!!

Bravo!

Norka7221Norka7221over 11 years ago
My Kind of Story

I could visualize both characters and could even place myself on the bus and in the summer camp job. Great story!

no_naysayerno_naysayerover 11 years ago
Well constructed

and excellently written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good writing, but I didn't get the question game they were playing. He answers her question before they start playing cards, then she's supposed to, but she didn't. Also, if she's Caroline's roommate, had he ever met her? That wasn't clear. Why didn't they just meet after one of his wrestling matches? Jessica clearly liked Elvis for a while, so why wasn't there a double date with him instead of the other losers she was fixed up with?

Most of all, I just don't like these kind of stories - where the girl lies to and manipulates the guy. Not a great start to a relationship, if that's what she was trying to do with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous