Bush Bashing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Donnie had been with her four days, Evie came home from running errands and bumped into Melissa leaving her house. Her friend looked disheveled and tired, but had a big grin on her face. "Melissa, what brings you here?" Evie kissed her friend on the cheek and patted the small bulge under Melissa's belly.

"I stopped by to see if you wanted to go shopping."

"I'd love to. We can buy some baby stuff for you."

"Well, I already went. I came by a couple hours ago. Donnie went with me."

"Oh! Well what did you buy?"

"Ah nothing really. My heart wasn't in it without you there. Look, I gotta run. Maybe we can go shopping together soon. Bye." Melissa kissed Evie on the cheek and hurried to her car.

"Bye," called out Evie. She entered her house and said, "Looks like Donnie didn't buy anything either. She heard the shower running and shook her head when she saw he'd left the door open again. Odd time of the day for a shower, she thought. Melissa had looked sweaty too. Shopping must have been quite the workout for them. Donnie's bedroom door was open. She didn't see any shopping bags and frowned when she saw the state of disarray his sheets were in. He usually made the bed every morning. His clothes were spread about the floor. She was ready to go pull his bathroom door shut again when a loud grunt and bang erupted from the bathroom.

Evie ran to the bathroom. Donnie was spread eagled on the floor, his back propped up against the shower and his head hung over the tub. "Oh Jesus!" she cried. Her mind registered what appeared to be a huge appendage between his legs, but she was too worried about him. "Donald, Donnie, are you alright?" she asked stepping over one leg.

Donnie opened his eyes and shook his head. "Wh... what happened?"

"Looks like you fell." Evie kneeled beside him. She cupped his head. "I don't feel a bump." She reached around him with her other hand and turned off the water.

"I'm ok. Just stunned. How's the rest of me look?"

Evie looked down his body. He had a tall, lean build, but was incredibly muscular. Every muscle was well defined on his hard chest and stomach. His body glistened with water from the shower. Despite being a bit thuggish, Donnie was quite the hunk. When her eyes found their way between his legs, she couldn't take her eyes away from his large penis. It dwarfed her husband's smallish penis by more then half. Donnie's penis was freakishly big, nearly a foot long, snaking along her tiled floor. It was thick too and the knobby end was fat with a huge flair along the helmet. Two testicles sized to go with the large phallus were splayed along her floor also. "The rest of you looks fine," she answered. "Let me help you up."

"Ok." Donnie held his arm out and she put it around her shoulder. He struggled to his feet. "Dizzy!"

Evie caught him as he turned into her. His wet body crushed her within his arms in a tight bear hug as he pressed into her. "Donnie, you alright?" She could feel his massive genitals pressed into her belly. It even seemed to twitch and swell a little.

"Fine. Just get me to my room."

Evie pulled back and helped a struggling Donnie to her guest room. She laid him down on the bed and he rested back against the pillow. The monster between his legs had indeed swollen a little. It no longer rested against the mattress, but hovered above it, struggling to rise higher. She pulled the covers over it. "Let me get you an ice pack."

Evie hurried to the kitchen to get the poor teen some ice. Her mind kept bringing up the image of his huge penis. It was an inappropriate image to dwell on, so she tired to suppress the image, but feared the picture was burned in her brain forever. "Poor boy," she mumbled, thinking that no woman could ever handle such a monster.

Evie returned to the bedroom holding some ice wrapped in a washcloth. The bedspread had been pulled down again and Evie gasped to see his penis again. This time fully erect! There was no denying it's immense size. It was clearly a foot long topped by a bulbous, fat, mushroom capped head. "Sorry," said Donnie, "my cock gets like this all the time." He grabbed the base and lifted it, so that the magnificent shaft pointed straight in the air. "I can't control it."

"I know how boys are," she replied wondering if her husband's penis had ever gotten this hard. Eddie never got fully erect and Evie usually had to squeeze it to make it hard enough to enter her. "And please Donald, don't use crude slang in my house."

"What do you mean, Miss Evie?" Donnie held the ice pack to his head.

"Your thingy is a penis, not a... a cock." Evie reached for the covers, her hand paused a foot from where he was still holding the huge penis straight up. Evie was struck by a strong impulse to grasp the monster. These impulses had plagued her as a young woman. Once her husband, had been sitting on the bed while she pulled his pants off. As his semi-erect penis sprang free, she'd given into an impulse to kiss it. Eddie had gasped, but pulled her mouth quickly away and refused to kiss her the rest of the night. Their method of birth control was the rhythm method. She'd given in to another impulse soon after marriage, wrapping her legs tight around her husband's waist attempting to pull him deeper inside her, preventing him from pulling out, and that was how Eddie Jr. had been born. Her second child was born from a similar impulse. Evie was astride Eddie grinding her crotch into his wishing he was harder and deeper. Just when it started to feel good, he bucked once, shooting his seed in her.

Before she could control herself, she gave in to the impulse again. Her hand moved the foot to his shaft and grabbed it by the base as Donnie released it from his grip. Evie was now holding a fully erect black penis. It was impossibly big, impossibly hard. It was like holding a big magnum flashlight. Her impulse screamed at her to stroke the thick shaft. Donnie stared at her expectantly. Evie reached out with her other hand and grabbed the bedspread, fighting the impulse. As she pulled the cover over his penis creating a pyramid under the bedspread, She pulled his penis down and gave in to the impulse. Her hand moved up from the base, sliding over thick, pulsing veins. The shaft widened as her hand approached the head, then her hand caught on the huge flair. She widened her grip and grasped the head feeling something squirt in her palm as she released it. "You just keep that big thing covered up, ok?" she said awkwardly.

"Of course, Miss Evie."

"How's your head? Still dizzy?"

"No I feel much better, thanks."

"Good. Rest up until dinner and I'll see you then." A flushed Evie quickly left the room. She became aware that her breasts were aching. Her nipples were hard, clearly visible through her blouse and bra, and they were painfully rubbing against the material. Her nipples were big, sensitive, and a continual source of embarrassment for her. God had given her a body made for sin and her impulses were a test of her faith.

The bedsprings started squeaking in Donnie's room and she could hear him grunting. Asleep already, she thought and having a nightmare. The noise didn't stop until fifteen or twenty minutes later.

Evie ordered Donnie to rest up and go to bed early right after dinner. She put the children to bed and read them a story before turning the lights out.

*****************

Evie moved her arms, her body gliding sleekly through the water. It was her habit to swim laps every morning to keep fit. She was one of those people gifted with good genes, but she had gained a few pounds after having her children. The extra weight was gone around her stomach and ass now, but lingered in her breasts. Always a big C-cup, she now wore a double D sized bra. They showed no sign of ever shrinking back to normal.

Evie climbed from the pool and wrapped a towel around her hair. She was wearing her two piece swimsuit. It wasn't a bikini. The panties came to her belly button. The top was more like a sports bra. She wore this suit at home for swimming and tanning. She had a one piece suit she kept at the gym, wearing it for vacations or using the gym pool with Kim and Melissa. She did have a bikini, but had only worn it once five years ago for Eddie. He loved it, but ordered her to throw the thing away. It was buried under her shoes in the closet.

Evie's body dripped water to the cement around the pool. She was tall at 5'11", taller then her husband. She had long shapely legs, tanned and fit with a long torso. Her rear end was firm and well rounded. It filled out any type of pants she wore especially jeans. Her waist was tapered and lean giving her an almost Barbie dollish figure. Her hair was a thick, lustrous, raven-black. It was curly and hung down to her collar bones, but she wore it up when in public. Wayward strands of hair often fell across her piercing dark eyes or curled across her cheeks towards her mouth. Except for her legs and arms, her skin was a very pale white with few blemishes. Her white complexion contrasted with her dark black hair, but looked stunning. She wore no nail polish or other adornment save her wedding ring. Men stared at her. Six years of marriage and she still caught Eddie staring at her. Kim and Melissa's husbands stared at her. Men at the gym stared at her and most had hit on her until they realized, she was married and uninterested.

Evie didn't need her large bosom to attract male attention, but her breasts made things worse. They were amazingly firm for their size only sagging a little after having her second child. Her nipples had once proudly jutted upwards, but now pointed straight out. Her areola were slightly larger then the diameter of a soda can. The nipple itself, the diameter of a dime and nearly half an inch long. Her nipples hardened easily. They grew swollen rubbing against her bra, from a slight chill swimming in the pool, from the hot water of a shower striking them, from the lingering glance of a stranger. Worse, it wasn't just her nipple that hardened, her entire areola puffed up. The outline clearly visible through her clothes. Sweaters hid her nipples, but in Mississippi, it rarely grew cold enough for sweaters. Her nipples were also overly sexually sensitive. Evie had only orgasmed several times with Eddie. Both occurred when she was astride her husband, grinding her crotch into his while squeezing her nipples between her fingers.

This was the body Donnie was staring at through the bedroom window. Evie saw him staring and pulled the towel off her hair to cover her body. She waved and he waved back.

**************

Donnie went to do his laundry and saw Evie's two piece bathing suit lying out still wet. He picked it up and sniffed the crotch. It smelled of chlorine, disappointing him.

"Donnie, want some lunch?"

Donnie jumped when he heard Evie's voice. He panicked and wadded up her two piece, shoving it under a pile of clothes.

**************

Today was yard work day and it was hot. Evie had sent the children off to Melissa's so that she could have the entire afternoon free. Evie was taking care of the garden and planting flowers while Donnie trimmed the hedges and mowed the lawn. It was sweltering days like today that made her thankful to have Donnie around for help.

Donnie was wearing jeans without a shirt and reflective shades hid his eyes. His chest glistened with sweat. Evie was wearing a tank top and shorts. The sweat made her top cling to her body. Her knees were dirty and stained green from kneeling in the grass.

"I've had enough," she called to Donnie. "It's too darn hot. What say we take a dip in the pool?"

"Sounds good, Miss Evie, but I can't swim."

"It's not that deep. You're so tall, I doubt if there is a spot where your head would be underwater. I'll give you some pointers on swimming."

"I don't have a suit. Can I go in my underwear?"

"I guess that's fine. I'll go change." Evie walked inside her house, but couldn't find her bathing suit in the laundry. "Odd," she murmured. She checked the bureau thinking she had washed it and the bathroom where she had changed. Finally she gave up and walked back out to the pool. Donnie was standing by the water in only a pair of tight white briefs. His huge penis filled the front of his briefs so that they looked about to bust open. Evie couldn't help staring at it. "Donald, you haven't seen my bathing suit have you?"

"No, Miss Evie." Donnie cursed himself for not putting her suit back where it belonged. He really wanted to be out here with her.

"I guess no pool then." The gym was too far away to get her spare suit.

Donnie knew this was a long shot, but went for it anyway. "Why don't you go in your underwear like me?"

"I can't do that." Evie mulled it over. Her underwear was plain white cotton. It would be see through when wet. "I do have another suit, but I can't wear it."

"Why not?"

"It isn't appropriate and you might find it offensive."

"I doubt that. I was really looking forward to trying out a pool for the first time. The last water I was in was the cesspool around New Orleans. Please, Miss Evie."

Evie found it hard to say no to Donnie when he brought up Katrina. "Alright, provided I can even find the suit. It's just something I thought my husband would enjoy seeing me in. Please don't be offended."

Donnie frowned as she reentered the house. He lowered himself into the water, sighing a the cool water enveloped his sweaty body. Evie was right, he could touch the bottom easily. He leaned against the side of the pool and crossed his arms waiting for Evie to return.

Evie came out of the house twenty minutes later. Even for someone so white she looked pale and shaky. She was wearing a robe, tightly belted and her hands were holding it closed. "I changed my mind. We'll do this another day."

"It's supposed to rain the next few days, Miss Evie. Why can't we go for a swim?"

"Oh alright! Just don't watch me get in the pool." She unbelted the robe, but held it tight. "Are your eyes closed?"

"Yes ma'am," lied Donnie. They were wide open under his sunglasses.

"No peeking until I say so." Evie gulped and dropped the robe."

Donnie's dick immediately puffed up despite the cold water. It was the hardest thing he'd ever done to keep his face expressionless.

The beautiful conservative woman had turned into a slutty whore. Donnie had seen her big nipples all puffy before, you really couldn't miss them, but the suit barely covered her areola. Granted they were saucer sized, but that still left a lot of breast straining at the material. He got the impression she'd bought the suit before the babies were born because it was clearly sized for smaller tits. Other then the patches around her nipples, the rest of the top was just string tied around her back and neck. Her long torso was bare, her rib cage showing above a flat sexy belly. The bottom was low cut, leaving a large patch of skin that bulged slightly under her navel. The material covering her pussy was sparse and Donnie got the impression she'd hastily shaved the pubic hair around the material.

The material was bright and looked brand new. It was red with blue bars crossing the bikini top, White stars filled the blue bars.. The bottoms were red with blue stars. He saw what had concerned her. The bikini was patterned after the Confederate battle flag!

Evie hastily turned and lowered herself into the pool. The suit was a thong and Donnie got the perfect view of what so many men had stared at, but only her husband had seen. A perfect smooth round ass disappeared under the water.

"You can open your eyes now." Evie swam towards him letting the cool water soothe her overheated body. "Oh this feels good. Good idea, Donald."

"It is nice. Nice suit." Donnie stared at her body under the rippling water.

Evie flushed. "It's too small. That's why I wouldn't let you look. It was a gag gift I bought my husband."

"I bet he loved it."

"Not really. He thought it was too revealing and ordered me to throw it away."

"But you kept it?"

"Yes. I'm not sure why. I guess I planned on sunbathing in it when I was alone, but I never got around to it." Evie shrugged and the tops of her breasts appeared above water. "So, want a lesson?"

"Sure."

"First, lets start with floating."

Donnie followed Evie's instructions. He kicked his legs and waved his arms to keep his head above water. When Evie approached closer, he pretended to go under. Scared and sputtering, he grabbed Evie's waist and pulled her into his arms. Her breasts mashed into his chest. Donnie's crotch pushed into her abdomen. Evie gasped and tried to pull away. "Don't let go," pleaded Donnie.

"Relax." Evie felt flustered being held in such strong arms. She hadn't thrown the suit away because it had made her feel slutty and she liked the feeling. She felt slutty now from their two half naked bodies embracing. The thing he had crudely referred to as his cock shifted and swelled. I'm causing that, she thought. It's my body making that big cock harden. I have power over this teenage black boy. Warmth spread between her legs. Stop this, Evie, she ordered herself. "Put your legs down. You can stand here. There is nothing to be afraid of."

Donnie released her. "Sorry."

"Lets try floating on your back. Turn away from me. Now fall back and I'll catch you." Evie caught Donnie as he obeyed her. "Take a deep breath of air in your lungs and I'll hold you as you float on your back." Evie gasped as Donnie's crotch rose above the water. Wet, his briefs showed the outline of that big monster he called a cock. Evie stared at it as she held his back. His underwear looked like it could burst if his cock grew any larger. "Ok, flip over."

"You sure?"

"Lets try it. Hold your head up to breathe. We'll try the doggy paddle." Donnie rolled over on his stomach. Evie moved her hands to hold him. One hand held his chest, but her other hand missed his stomach and grabbed the tip of his crotch. The massive bulge cupped right in her hand. Evie panicked and yanked her hand off it. Donnie sputtered as his body submerged.

Donnie twisted himself and reached out for Evie again. His left hand landed right on her back. His right hand on the back of her neck. He pulled her tight, fingers fumbling for the strings of her bikini. He tried to look scared to death.

"Donald relax, it's fine. Put your feet down." Evie pushed him back. His eyes were staring at her chest. She didn't need to look down to know that her nipples were embarrassingly swollen again. Her nipples would be hard, throbbing points, the circles' swollen with goose bumps from being wet with the warm breeze caressing them. Donnie kept staring until she did look down. Evie screamed when she saw her bare breasts. She dropped, submerging her entire body under water. Just her head raised above the water when she came up for air. Her arms were squeezing her big breasts tightly, to cover them. Her breasts were wet and kept slipping out from under her arms, forcing her to keep moving her arms to contain them "Donald, my bikini top seems to have come undone. Do you see it anywhere?"

"There over in the shallow section, Miss Evie."

How did it get way over there, thought Evie. She swam across the pool. This was the kiddie end of the pool and soon she was crawling towards the floating bikini top.

Donnie watched as her body emerged from the water. Her wet dripping ass appeared like the perfect round white globe of the moon rising over the ocean. The side of a breast appeared, the nippled tip still hanging into the pool. Evie grabbed her top, but fumbled with the strings trying to get it on. She gave up and held the material over her breasts. "Donald, close your eyes. I'm getting my robe."

"I thought we were going to do it doggy style?"

"We're done for the day. We'll practice swimming again when I find my normal bathing suit."

1...345678