Business and Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
553 Followers

Mary was watching Bob's facial expressions while listening to his more somber tones. Her playful demeanor had suddenly become as serious as his.

"Guilt? Mary asked not knowing exactly how to approach this.

"Maybe some guilt," Bob admitted. "Still, we all agreed to this and I would be a liar if I said I haven't enjoyed it."

"What made you be so bold to suggest to Lee that we try this?"

Mary smiled. "Nothing more complicated that intuition. I've observed Denise's interactions with Lee. I could see love and lust in her eyes. Usually that would make me jealous except I had the same feelings for you."

"It would be hypocritical of me to acknowledge my own carnal desires but be judgmental towards Denise for having the same kind of feelings."

"After a couple of years of thinking about it, I approached Lee after I had given him a great blow job. I figured he'd at least listen and be non-judgmental about my suggestion. "

"I guessed wrong. He got angry and wondered what in the hell was wrong with me. After his initial outburst he calmed down. I was able to get a confession from him that he had similar feelings for Denise. He especially admitted a desire to see her tits."

Bob couldn't help but chuckle at the thought. He'd noticed quite a few men over the years that admired her rack.

"Bob, the four of us have a very special friendship. Not everyone is so blessed to have friends like that. The events tonight should only make it stronger. I want Denise to feel free to hug and kiss on Lee any time she wishes. They are great friends and now lovers."

Bob nodded with understanding. "Mary, there's one thing for sure. There is no going back. We can't undo what happened. We can't decide it was a mistake and go back to a monogamous life."

"I've enjoyed a great night with you and I'd never be content if I couldn't do it many times more."

"That's why I worry about what would happen if Denise decided that this was just a one night fling. I'll always look at you in a much different way from now on."

"What else surprises me is how comfortable I am with you standing here in the water naked. I can't speak for you but it makes it easier to open up to you when like this."

Mary nodded her head, knowing exactly what Bob was saying and experiencing the same liberating feeling inside.

"You know Bob, I have a friend, Evelyn. She and her husband Barry are nudists. They are very open about it. They told me the same thing that you just said. There is something liberating about being undressed. Yes, we notice each other's physical attributes but just a while ago I had forgotten that I was naked or that I was supposed to act modestly."

"I've noticed the same thing. I want to be naked more often now and not just with you. I love this feeling!"

"However,tonight, you're mine Bob. Denise will be fine.You'll have to trust me on this one. The fact that she's not back out here yet is proof that she and Lee are doing very well in there."

Something about Mary's tone of voice, its assurance, set Bob at ease. He was still in awe of the cute little naked package in the pool with him. He still found himself looking at her little tits and pointed nipples. He would then glance down and see that nearly jet black patch of pussy hair.

Plus, he found that he was getting excited again. As Mary grabbed his cock again and began to deeply kiss him, his cock found another life and pushed against her belly.

"Let's go back in the bedroom and finish this," Mary suggested. "Maybe Lee and Denise will see what I did to you."

As Bob and Mary stepped out of the pool, a naked Denise and Lee opened the sliding glass door to the patio and were ready for a dip.

Denise noticed Bob's hard on and smiled.

"That's ok. We've already gone two rounds as well," she told her friend and husband.

She kissed Bob on the cheek and reassured her love for him. Mary gave Lee a sweet kiss as well and affirmed her love to him.

Now Bob was completely confident in his wife's acceptance of this lifestyle. With that in mind he was more anxious than ever to finish with Mary.

"This time, we make love," Mary implored."

"Earlier it was our first time and it was so heated. Let's take our time and enjoy every square inch of each other."

"I couldn't agree with you more, baby!"

Although Bob was already hard, he was not anywhere near coming again. He and Mary spent more time kissing and looking into each other's eyes. There was a lot of smiling and soft touching. More importantly, there was honest and heartfelt conversation.

"Mary, we've been friends for so long. Every time I've been with you in the past several years, I've always wished that I could share a moment like this with you."

Mary eyes began to moisten. She was searching for words while trying not to openly sob. She felt the same way towards Bob and had always feared she would never be able to share it with him.

"Denise and I have always appreciated how good our men are to us. You know I talked to Lee about swinging but more importantly, I wanted to have this kind of relationship with you. I mentioned Steven and Beth to him just in case he was afraid to hurt our friendship. If we can have you two I would be very content."

"Bob, we've all been great friends for over 30 years. We've laughed together, cried together, watched our kids grow up together, graduate, been to our kids weddings together, vacationed together....."

"What's different now is I can't even think of this as swinging. We all love each other. We all care deeply for each other. We are sharing the most prized person in our lives with each other."

"Again, I don't just want you for a booty call or some cheap sexual thrills. I want the whole person that is you, Bob.

"Mary, it's amazing how much alike we think. I sure hope Denise and Lee want the same thing."

Bob was spending considerable time with her sensitive nipples as she spoke. He was enjoying these small breasts much more than he had ever anticipated. Prior to tonight he was curious about seeing her naked breasts but after tonight he would always be turned on by the small orbs and pointed nipples.

Nearly 30 minutes passed and Bob wanted to enter Mary's pussy one final time tonight. It was already 10:15 and Bob wanted to go back into the pool and join his best friend and his wife before they get tired of waiting.

Bob tenderly placed his engorged cock into Mary's wet hole. To Bob's surprise, he was ready to come very soon but he wanted to make this last as long as possible.

Once he could no longer hold back, he told her that he wanted to come inside of her.

"Please do, my love. Please do."

With that encouragement Bob released his hot and ready juices inside of Mary's tight pussy. Mary's vaginal muscles clamped down on his cock, squeezing every last drop of semen from his reservoir.

"Let's get our showers and join our other lovers," Mary said right before Bob was going to suggest the same thing.

The two couples met up for a late night skinny dip. Bob held his wife again while Lee was eager to hold Mary again after a couple of hours apart.

They stood and sat in the pool until after 1 in the morning. There was fun and laughter which was much like any other time together but the conversation also took a serious tone when discussing the direction their friendship had taken.

They reminisced about good and bad times from their past. Their kids. Mary and Lee's son getting to play in the Little League World Series with the whole group spending a week in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.

They recalled funny stories from their kid's weddings and rehearsal dinners. Denise remembered Lee's tuxedo zipper getting stuck at their son's wedding and Mary having to find a safety pin to keep his fly closed.

Bob remembered a flight that he and Lee took together to St. Louis and Lee had a bad case of flatulence. No one on the plane knew where the noxious odor was emanating from and Bob and Lee did their best to keep a straight face during the flight. After that flight, that incident was the fodder for many crude, yet funny jokes.

Still, there had been a line crossed that could never be undone. Bob could never look at Mary again without seeing a lover. He would always have the image of those sexy little breasts, tiny ass, and nearly jet black pussy hair. They had begun a journey that would be impossible to abandon. Also, none of them seemed eager to put it in the past.

All of them agreed that they wanted to continue. It was also agreed that kissing, touching, and other displays of affection and forms of foreplay would always be accepted with the other's spouse.

Even during all of this conversation, Bob still couldn't keep his eyes off of Mary's tits.

Both couples were clearly secure in their own relationships that there was no need for petty jealousies. Now completely sober, Denise was already making sexual comments and innuendo to both her husband and Lee. She looked at Mary and Bob to make sure it was okay to spend a few more minutes alone with Lee before they left.

"Why not have Lee and Mary stay the night in the guest room. It's so late and we can sleep as late as we want tomorrow morning," Bob suggested.

Denise smiled, wishing she had thought of that.

Thinking quickly, she made a further suggestion.

"Would you all be okay if I slept with Lee tonight while Bob sleeps with Mary?"

Bob looked at her with both a surprised and disbelieving stare.

"Did I say something wrong?" Denise asked, suddenly worried that she may have gone past a boundary that the others didn't want.

"No, nothing wrong," Mary assured her. "I just think we're surprised that you would be the one to suggest it. You have to admit it, until tonight you've been the most prudish."

Denise knew her friend was right. She also knew that she was going to be more of the vixen that Bob knew her to be when she had some liquid courage.

Mary looked at Lee and Bob seeing if there was some non-verbal signal that it was fine with them. Mary was hoping the boys would consent because she wanted Bob for the night.

A few seconds of silence ensued. Mary and Denise kept looking at their men waiting for some kind of answer.

"I would love to have Mary for the night," Bob finally said, breaking the awkward silence. "I fully trust Lee and Denise and I hope we can both get it up again by tomorrow morning and make beautiful love to our new lovers."

"Couldn't say it better, pal. Couldn't have said it any better, "Lee concurred while taking Denise in his arms and kissing her with renewed energy.

"Time for bed?" Mary asked as she grabbed Bob's cock.

"Yes!" Denise chimed in. I think we all need some time with our new lovers."

Denise walked back in the pool and took her husband in her arms and gave a passionate goodnight kiss. "I love you so much Bob. Thank you for the freedom we have now. I love you more now than I ever have."

"Love you too, sweetie. Thanks for letting me get to know Mary more intimately and for trusting me."

Neither couple was up before 10:00am but both were able to make love one more time before getting up that morning. After every one made their way into the kitchen, Denise made blueberry pancakes for everyone as well as having some delicious hot coffee ready.

There was a lot to still discuss. They were anxious to start their new lives together. It was going to be sad to see Lee and Mary have to leave to go home. Bob and Lee would still see each other at work as well as Mary and Denise being together in their small business and hospital volunteer work.

They would be aching for the weekends when the four of them could congregate again. Effective immediately, the guys decided to begin scaling down their business and prepare for retirement. The ladies would invest a little more time on their internet venture so they could help accelerate their retirement plans.

By noon, they were all naked in the pool again. This seemed so natural and normal to them now. Hugs, kisses, and gropes were exchanged as well as their ideas about their future. They agreed to be retired by the time Bob reached 56. Lee will have reached 56 two months prior to that.

The new lovers convened one more time in their respective rooms for a goodbye love session before Lee and Mary had to reluctantly go home until Thursday night. On Thursday it would be Lee and Mary's turn to host. The only instructions given to Bob and Denise were to pack lightly... they wouldn't need too many clothes next weekend. It was agreed that they would trade bedtime partners one night each weekend.

Both men were anxious for the next weekend but both were also anxious to reconnect with their wives and reaffirm their deep love for them.

Not only had they become closer to their friends, but their own marriages had been strengthened. The trust needed to make this work only brought the married couples even closer together.

To all their surprise, there didn't appear to any lingering doubts or jealousies. The women knew that they were still loved and desired by their husbands. The men understood why the other loved their wives so much.

Also, the commitment made to accelerate retirement plans was a relief to all four of them. They were going to enjoy retirement and travel in a way that they could never have envisioned before this weekend. A large motor home was in the plans with a goal to visit every state accessible by wheels.

Lee still couldn't get Denise's glorious naked body and pretty face out of his mind during the week. Bob was still seeing Mary's sexy, tiny tits and dark pubic mane in his sleep. The ladies were content that they got to experience making love with a man other than their husbands...without having to cheat or sneak around on them.

To them, it wasn't just swinging. This was an adventure of love for their best friend's spouses that they were fortunate enough to express in the most intimate way possible.

Retirement and the golden years were now looking so inviting.

bbare
bbare
553 Followers