All Comments on 'Business & Pleasure Ch. 01'

by nero957

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 13 years ago
Nice story

Great story.... post some more of the after meeting!

yorkie54yorkie54over 13 years ago
Great

I have to agree with the previous post. Let us know what happened after

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
heaven

this is one of my favourite fantasies you told it so good cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very hot

My wife's asleep on the couch. I'm going to go jack-off. Thanks for the inspiration.

klippertklippertalmost 12 years ago
felt like I was there

That was hot...I guess that is the way it should work out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

loved your story made me so hot i wish i could a man like that an have him to do to me what he did to him

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

my pants were bulging, being a married guy ,i often dream about making it with another man

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i liked it

made me so hard as I read it I have wanted to be with a man to see if it is as great as I think it would be to suck an be sucked so I could taste his load as I swallowed it I collect all of my cum an swallow it I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story, I like men(and women) in panties, nylons etc after an early experience. Now my boss,Bob, who I play racquetball with had invited me over for a drink after the game. This was the week after i had commented on his underwear, sheer white nylon. He asked why do you like them, i said yes, i liked sheer nylon, it always looks good. We arrived, his wife greeted us, then apologized, not feeling great i have a migraine. I offered to leave, she said no its ok, i will just go upstairs, take 2 tablets, that will knock me out. She left, he got a drink, here have a look at this movie, i think it will appeal. he turned it on, it was a porn movie about women in nylons being fucked. It did turn me on, he got up, look i will be back soon. He got up, went upstairs and then came back down, another drink, i was too interested in the movie, oh yeh, thanks. A rather chubby women in pantyhose was lying on her side being fucked in the ass by a large cock. Ray, can you give me a hand , yeh sure, i went into the kitchen, Bob was reaching up grabbing a bottle of bourbon, he had changed into sheer pantyhose, his plump bottom stretching them out. Wow, they look great, as he passed me the bottle, yeh, i think so too, i will bring your drink. I went back into the room, my cock was rock hard, Bob came in, he looked at the movie, yeh look at her, i always wondered what it would feel like, what, to be fucked dressed in nylons. Really, well i am open to it, he looked at me, good, i was hoping you would say that, he went and knelt on the sofa, his legs open, it was then i saw the long opening in the hose. i moved up behind him, i heard him say, i don't suck cock, if your ready just put it in me, so i positioned my hard cock, pushed slowly and i felt his anus open around my cock, he gasped as my cock pushed into him and i began fucking him and he was soon pushing back on me as i stood still watching my cock surrounded by his anus. I looked up at the movie and out of the corner of my eye i saw his wife, naked walking toward me, i stopped, she smiled and came over running her hands over my chest, pinching my nipple. when you are ready to cum pull out, i want to see it. i wasn't going to last long,so i pulled out, presenting my cock to her. she grabbed it, stroking me aiming my cum at his hole until my cum completely covered it and some of his nylons. Put it back in, i pushed and was back in him as she reached under and stroked his cock until i felt his anus clench me tightly as he filled the front of his hose.

i am a regular at their house.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story, I assume there will be a chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous