Business in Chicago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAaaaaaahhhhh!!! That feels so good Baby! Keep fucking me!!" she muttered hotly in his ear.

Steve continued his slow, steady pounding of her married pussy, Randi moving lewdly beneath him. He knew that in this position she wouldn't last long, and as her breathing became heavier, he began to fuck her harder and faster.

"SHIT!! JESUS!! Baby . . . That's it!!! Fuck me harder Baby!! FUCK ME HARDER!!!!"

Steve smiled to himself as he felt the lovely MILF convulse under him, her incredibly sexy body jerking uncontrollably as he continued to piston his hard cock into her pussy, the wet smacking of their bodies filling the room.

The two briefly untangled and Randi got off the bed and leaned against the dresser, her lovely ass thrust behind her. Steve entered her from behind and they locked eyes in the mirror as they watched themselves fuck, Randi twisting around to allow him to thrust his tongue down her throat.

Later, as she sat astride him, slowly bouncing up and down on his rock hard dick, Steve reached up to grab her jiggling breasts, both of them covered in sweat.

"Jesus" he said with appreciation in his voice " You are going to wear me out!"

Looking down at her young lover through eyes lidded in pleasure, Randi purred in seductive agreement:

"MMMMhhhhmmm.I"m going to fuck you to death!"

Randi fell forward against his broad chest, her breasts squeezing deliciously between them and kissed him softly, her fingers tracing the smooth skin of his jaw. After sharing several wet kisses, his cock still buried into her warm pussy, Randi rolled off him and crawled towards the foot of the bed. Looking seductively over her shoulder, she wiggled her butt and smiled inviting Steve to fuck her from behind once again.

Needing no encouragement, Steve quickly positioned himself between her legs and grabbed her slim waist. Randi reached back under her pussy and grabbed his cock leading it toward her wet hole. He slid in easily and began to pound out long, deep strokes, his flat stomach smacking against her ass cheeks. Randi bit her lower lip, her head arched back as she pushed back against her lover, lost in the sensation of his young, hard cock filling her married pussy.

As they fucked, Randi bent her head and fell forward on her elbows, her hair covering her face. Her body began building towards another orgasm when she heard a deep, familiar voice.

"Well . . . What do we have here?"

Randi raised her head and combed her hair back away from her face. She saw Marcus standing a few feet away, smiling broadly and looking at his friend who continued to fuck her with deep strokes.

" I told you she was a freak!" Marcus told him.

" Brah . . . She is fucking incredible!!" Steve responded between thrusts of his hips.

Randi knew then that she had been set up, Marcus had pimped her out to his buddy, knowing he would likely get her into bed. But frankly, she didn't care a bit.

"Baby! Did you do this for me? Aahh Shit! This feels so good! You know how much I like to fuck doggie style!" Marcus quickly peeled off his clothes and began to stroke his cock as he moved towards the foot of the bed. He aimed his hard cock at Randi's mouth, her eyes cooly meeting his. Although neither said a word, in that moment Marcus realized that things had changed dramatically. Randi was no longer dependent on Marcus to provide the pleasure to which she had become addicted. His little game had back-fired, she now knew that she could find lust and passion with others if she chose.

Convinced that Marcus understood this as well, Randi smiled lewdly and opened her mouth, her pink tongue outstretched. Marcus quickly shoved his cock past her lips, and placing his hand on her head, began to fuck her mouth rapidly.

Randi felt Steve's cock stiffen inside her pussy and he grabbed her ass roughly. He grunted loudly and shot a huge load deep inside of her. She felt his cock jerk strongly several times before his grip on her ass slackened. Moments later, Steve withdrew his wetly shining cock and fell back against the headboard.

Randi pulled away from Marcus and sat on the edge of the bed. She beckoned him forward and again took his thick cock into her eager mouth, her hands on his lean hips as he began to furiously fuck her face, her mouth open wide. She knew Marcus was close so she pulled away, vigorously stroking him. Looking up, she panted:

"Cum all over me Baby! Cum on my face!!!!"

Marcus gazed down at the beautiful mother of two with a questioning look on his face. Reading his mind, Randi tilted her chin upward and opened her mouth, flicking her tongue over the head of his cock. Marcus held her head with one hand and jerked himself with the other. She had gotten him so hot that in seconds he felt his balls tighten

With a low grunt, Marcus shot his first jet on her cheekbone, before aiming the next few spurts into her open mouth. A thick rope hit her chin and dangled down towards her chest and Randi rubbed the cum over her face and tits. As his orgasm began to wane, Marcus rubbed his cock over her cheeks and into her mouth where she began licking and sucking him as her hands stroked his long shaft.

After cleaning his now flaccid cock, Randi smiled up lewdly at her lover. She took his cock into her warm mouth a few more times before lovingly kissing its bulbous head.

Randi stood and went to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She put on her gold, silk robe as she ran warm water in the sink. She wet a washcloth as she examined herself in the mirror, her make-up had run and her face and chest were sticky with cum.

As she cleaned up, Randi accepted the fact that she had become a complete and total slut. She had to admit that she loved young cock and the pleasure she received settled over her like a warm fog.

She began to reapply her make-up and realized that she didn't feel bad about this at all. A new world was open to her and she held the key. The possibilities were endless and she was filled with anticipation and excitement.

Remembering that she had two fat cocks at her disposal in the next room, Randi picked up the pace finishing her eyes and applying her lip gloss. Satisfied, she undid the belt of her robe and stepped out of the bathroom.

Steve was still on the bed and Marcus had taken a seat in chair across the room. Both of the young men looked at her hungrily, their eyes drawn to her exposed breasts then sliding lower to the tightly trimmed triangle between her thighs.

Randi reached up and pushed her robe off her shoulders, allowing it to pool at her feet. With their eyes glued to her, Randi smiled seductively and asked:

"Well . . .who wants to be next?"

EPILOGUE:

Randi smiled at the young man sitting next to her as she undid the snaps on his baggy shorts. A barrista at Starbucks, who couldn't have been more than twenty,he had long, wavy brown hair and gorgeous green eyes. She had been flirting with him the last few weeks and earlier this evening, she had seen him crossing the parking lot near his store and asked if she could give him a ride.

Randi's long blonde hair was pulled back in tight pony tail and her make-up was applied heavily. The young man had grinned, knowing exactly what she had in mind, and climbed into the black BMW X-5 SUV that Steve had recently sold her. Her husband was a little irritated when she traded in her Honda minivan on one of her frequent trips to Chicago, but when he found out what she had paid, he calmed down. Of course, before she had bought it she took a test drive to with Steve to see if they could fuck in the back seat before closing the deal with a juicy blow job in his office.

Since her first trip to Chicago with Marcus, her sexual epiphany had led to numerous conquests. Randi had let her son's soccer coach finally get into her pants and she had carried on a brief affair with a trainer from her health club. She still smiled when she recalled going to his tiny apartment after a work-out. The walls were so thin that she could hear the TV next door. Evidently, the two of them were much louder than the TV because later, as she was getting dressed, she noticed it was no longer on. As she left, she heard the neighbor's door open slightly as she walked down the hall. Smiling to herself, she turned and blew a kiss causing the door to close in a hurry.

She still fucked Marcus on occasion, but after Chicago, as she suspected, things had changed between them. Marcus used their infrequent times together to try and convince her of what she was missing. Although the sex was mindblowing, Randi knew that she needed more than he could provide.

The young man was nervous as Randi slid a manicured hand inside his shorts to rub his stiffening cock. She was pleased to find that he was handsomely hung and she leaned forward taking him into her warm, wet mouth. As she sucked his cock, she reached under her skirt to play with her pussy. With her finger dripping, she pulled her lips from his cock and ran her wet finger over his lips. When he opened his mouth, Randi thrust it in and told him to suck on it. He eagerly complied and when Randi kissed him, her tongue tasted both of their love juices in his mouth.

Randi returned to his cock, and as expected, the young man quickly blew his load in her mouth. She cleaned him up properly before sexily telling him good-bye as he climbed out of the SUV. Although he had scratched an itch, Randi always needed more. Steve had invited her to spend the weekend with him in Chicago. He wanted to take her to something called a Cougar Party. On her drive home, for her husband's sake, she worked on a plausible story to explain still another trip out-of-town. It wasn't his fault his wife was a slut.

12