Business or Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robert, that was so good." We moved to lay on the pillows. You pulled the comforter over our bodies, my head on your shoulder holding tight.

"You are amazing my sweet. I can't believe you fell into my life." Your words caused me to giggle as I thought of our first meeting. You squeezed me tightly and sighed, sounding content.

"We are amazing." I said with a yawn. I started to drift off to sleep to the sounds of your beating heart.

I awakened slowly. Laying on my right side I felt you against my back, your arm across my hip holding me close even in sleep. I snuggled back into your embrace. You moaned in your sleep, your hips thrust gently against my ass. I felt you harden against me. I smiled and wiggled my hips and you thrust against my soft butt.

"Now look what you did," you growled against my ear. I could feel your breathing quicken as you awakened.

"Are you complaining?" I teased you and wiggled against you again, loving the sound of your growl of pleasure.

"Oh, no, Christy. I would never complain at waking up with you in my arms like this.' You were kissing my neck as you rocked against me. Your hands stroked from my hip to my breast, squeezing the tender flesh, making the nipple harden into a tight bud.

"Neither would I, Robert." I sighed the words as you pinched my nipples softly. You caressed down my stomach to my thighs and stroked the mound you found there. A finger slipped between my folds to find my clit. You drew slow circles over me, feather light touches that made a slow heat rise in my stomach. This gentle loving was very different from our frenzied hunger of hours before.

You lifted my left thigh and I felt your hard cock slip between them. Using your hand you guided yourself to my slit, stroking through the damp folds. I moaned loudly as you ever so slowly filled me. Inch by inch you lay claim to me. Your hips pressed firmly against mine and you were deep inside.

You held tightly to my hip as you set a slow easy pace, pulling out almost all the way only to slowly bury yourself in my wet warmth. The heat in my stomach reached a boiling point. I panted with every penetration. The slow steady thrusting was even more arousing than a hard fast fucking would have been.

It felt as if you were laying claim to me with every deep stroke. I felt my orgasm building. The heat slowly took over my entire body. Every nerve was tingling and aware.

I felt you swell even more and just as you started to cum I exploded around you, my tight walls caressing you and drawing your seed deeply into me. Soft low moans of pleasure were murmured from us both. You kissed my neck and held me tightly, not drawing out of me. My eyes drifted closed and I fell asleep locked in your arms with a smile on my lips.

The shrill ringing of the phone yanked me rudely from slumber. Muttering I reached blindly for the offending object.

"Hello," I muttered unhappily. I am not a morning person.

"This is your 8 o'clock wake up call. Good morning, Ms. Quin." Then the line went dead. With a groan I hung up the phone and covered my eyes with my arm. It felt like I hadn't slept at all.

"I take it morning isn't your favorite time of day?" I heard you chuckle from across the room.

"You take it right." I couldn't help but smile as I sat up. You were standing there in only a towel, your skin still damp from a recent shower.

"I hate to say it but if you want to be dressed for the meeting you need to get a move on, baby. The meeting is in an hour." You are already pulling on your clothes. I am disappointed there wont be time to touch you again before I leave.

"I wish I didn't have to leave right after the meeting." Headed for the bathroom, I stop to place a soft kiss to your lips. "Me too. I don't want you to leave so soon." You are pulling on your shoes. "I will meet you there. I need to stop home and dress for the office." You kissed me deeply and then were gone.

Thirty minutes later I stepped onto the elevator of the office building and smiled. My memories of yesterday warmed me during the ascent. The receptionist shows me to the conference room once again.

Steven and Susan arrived at the same time as you do. I concentrated on keeping my eyes on my papers. Thanks to our talk the night before I had everything I needed to take care of the negotiations and we were done in record time.

"Well, I guess that's it," Steven smiled down the table at me.

"It looks like it. I just need to get this back to Cleveland and have things looked over. If you want to have Robert come down at the end of the week, we should be able to get things complete in time to send him back here Monday." I felt your surprised eyes on me.

"Sounds like a plan. I am sure Robert will be able to handle things well. It was a pleasure to finally get to work with you, Christy." Steven arose and shook my hand as did Susan.

"Robert, could you walk down with me so we can finalize plans for your trip down?" I picked up my briefcase and headed for the door without waiting for your reply.

"Of course," you said and followed me to the bank of elevators.

Stepping inside the elevator I smiled at you seductively. Your answering smile told me you are thinking of our adventure of the day before.

"You don't really need me to come to Cleveland, do you?" you ask as you step close to me.

"I need you in Cleveland but not for work. You don't mind, do you?" My lips found yours in a deep kiss. I didn't want to leave you.

"How could I mind? I don't even want to wait until the end of the week. I wish you could stay." You held me tightly against you.

"I wish we had just a little more time." I sighed this against your chest.

Then the lights went out and the elevator jerked to a stop.

"Someone heard your request." You and I both laughed.

12