Creampies While Camping

Story Info
Newly on the pill, Lily finds creampies turn her on.
11.6k words
4.55
81.9k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took weeks of flirting to even get his attention. I was starting to worry that he was engaged or gay. But even when I got Ben to talk to me, he seemed too shy or embarrassed to do anything more than engage in small talk.

Regardless, he was my new romantic focus, especially after a couple months on campus my junior year, and no real relationship. I had one wild weekend over Halloween, hooking up with some guys who didn't go to my university. It was fun, but I was starting to get lonely. I made up my mind to pursue a proper relationship. I had broken up with my ex at the end of my sophomore year, and I missed having someone I could count on - someone to hang out with, have dinner with and, of course, someone to get me off.

I thought Ben would fit the bill. He was smart and serious, geekily handsome with curly brown hair, blue eyes and a nutty-crunchy vibe. He liked independent music, art and hiking. His shyness (or was it aloofness?), only made him more alluring. He had been a high school friend of my apartment-mate, and we had a couple of classes together. We started having lunch together a couple times a week. The slow build-up to our relationship just made me more convinced that he was worth the wait. One sunny afternoon, we were sitting on the grass outside of the History building, and he put his hand on my thigh as he tried to pick himself up. Goosebumps ran down my leg, and I smiled at him. He got nervous, pulled away and apologized way too profusely.

That night, I tossed and turned thinking about Ben. I was sleeping in a pair of panties and a T-shirt, and I could feel my nipples harden against the cotton. I grew damp to my fantasy, in which Ben and I were alone on that grass, and he grabbed me aggressively. This assertive Ben in my fantasy confidently stripped off my top, removed my bra quickly and licked and sucked my nipples until they turned sore. I wanted him to rub me through my jeans, and then unbuckle them and move his fingers to my damp slit, sliding barely in and out until I begged for more.

As the fantasy grew hotter, I pulled off my night shirt and underwear. I checked to make sure my door was locked and went under my bed to grab my rabbit vibrator, with a long, thin dildo and a clit stimulator. I turned it on, first just teasing my clit, imagining Ben's long fingers stimulating me. Then I pictured him moving his face between my legs, and his long tongue stroking my labia, and then tracing gentle circles around my clit. I turned the rabbit up higher as my fantasy Ben licked faster, and I put my index finger inside of my moist folds, wishing it was Ben's. I almost made myself come, but I pulled back right on the edge. After a short rest, I stuck my middle finger and index finger in my cunt and pressed the rabbit against my clit. I got into a perfect rhythm, but once again, I pulled back just before I orgasmed. I put both fingers to my lips and tasted my juices with my tongue, tentatively at first, but then I sucked them both hard. I wished it was Ben tasting me.

I then put globs of lube on my fingers, spreading it up and down the shaft of the vibrator. I held it like it was Ben's cock, imagining him hard for me. I took more lube and thrust my fingers inside of me, spreading the lube around my walls. The anticipation and edging had me as horny as I had been in weeks. I pressed the head of the dildo to my opening, teasing myself for about a minute, then pressing just the tip in. Finally, I gave up the restraint, and pushed it as deep as it could go. I turned the vibrator up. I was on my back with my legs spread wide and my feet in the air, imagining Ben's thrusting hips between my thighs. I pushed hard and fast with the vibrator in my right hand, my left hand over my mouth to hold back my moans. The orgasm made my whole lower body convulse and shake, and I my pussy walls spasmed against the vibrator for several minutes.

My heart was racing and I was breathing fast for a long time as I slowly recovered. "Ben." I mumbled, falling asleep with lube and my sticky fluids sticking to my thighs and fingers.

I started calling Ben late at night, supposedly to ask him about assignments or questions I had about class. But really, I just wanted to hear his voice. Sometimes he would go on for several minutes about something he was passionate about, an arthouse movie, a new band he had discovered, or something he read in "The New York Times." I loved listening to his deep voice, so passionate about so many topics that most college guys knew nothing about. Just listening to him made me horny, and I started fingering myself under the covers whileon the phone. I would get so wet and excited, rubbing my clit while imagining him inside me. I wondered if he would find it sexy or trashy. One time, as he was comparing different Seattle grunge bands during a 5-minute soliloquy, I was getting really horny rubbing my clit. I couldn't make myself cum just with my fingers, so I pulled out my tiny, lipstick-shaped vibrator and pressed it against my clitoris. I pulled the covers over it to reduce the noise. One time he stopped to ask me a question and I just said "Yes, yes, yes," as an orgasm welled up inside of me. I pressed my face into the pillow to cover up my cries of release as he kept talking.

I started working some late nights at the college newspaper, laying out pages and editing. Sometimes Ben would visit, sitting on my desk and reading or studying while I worked. He walked me home like a gentleman, sometimes with a kiss on the cheek. He apparently thought I was a really good girl, so he was taking it slow. Meanwhile, as soon as he left, I was pulling out sex toys and imagining him coming inside of me.

One night, Ben left the office to get us some snacks. Jake, who worked late with me many nights making sure all the ads were placed and printed correctly, scoffed as Ben left.

"Lily, why don't you just tell that poor boy you want to fuck him and get on with it. I'm getting bored watching him hover around you," Jake said.

"Shut up! You don't know anything about either of us," I said.

"I know you really like him, and I know he is so tentative he's afraid you'll reject him and humiliate him," he said. "Jeez, if you gave me the signals you are giving him, I would bend you over this desk right now and leave your legs quaking."

"Ughh! You're a pig. Don't speak to me," I said.

But he wasn't wrong. I was giving out lots of signals. And even though Jake was a misogynistic frat boy, he was sexy and the idea of him bending me over the table actually got me a little wet. I ignored my body's involuntary reaction and went back to scolding him.

"Just because you are incapable of a real relationship, you mock everyone else's," I said.

"Is that what this is, a real relationship? You and "Can't-Take-Yes-For-An-Answer" Ben are in a relationship?" Jake said. "I thought you were desperately trying to start a relationship and he was droning on about overrated music. Are you sure he's not gay? Or married? I mean, you're not my type, but you are kind of hot. And I'm pretty sure 90 percent of the guys on this campus would have tried to fuck you if you put off the signals you are putting out there to Benjamin."

That night, I leaned against Ben as we walked home. I held his hand and kissed him briefly on the lips outside my door. Somehow the Southern girl in me knew that it wouldn't be the right move to invite him in. I might scare him away. But I desperately wanted him to ask if he could come in. He didn't. Instead, I was in my room moments later, stripping my clothes and pulling out the rabbit vibrator. I didn't tease myself for long stretches like I usually did. Within a few seconds I was pushing it inside me, my legs high in the air, wishing Ben was fucking me. Then I flipped over, putting my face on my pillow and my ass in the air, reaching around to push the vibrator in from behind. I pushed with long hard thrusts. As I was climaxing, my vagina muscles clamping around the dildo I realized it wasn't Ben I was thinking about any longer. "Fuck me Jake, fuck me harder. Fill me up with your cum Jake," I whispered, incredibly turned on, but a little ashamed.

One of our mutual friends invited me on a camping trip. I was about to say a polite "no thanks," until she mentioned that Ben and two other guys would be coming along. She promised that the girls would have our own tent, but I wasn't listening. I was already fantasizing about being with Ben out in the woods. I had never been the outdoor type, but I said yes. Of course, instead of worrying about hiking gear, some waterproof boots and a good water bottle, I started thinking about cute outfits and something sexy that would lure Ben into my sleeping bag.

I talked to him nonchalantly about the trip, and he excitedly told me about hiking trails, waterfalls and animals we might see. By Friday afternoon, as we packed up the cars, I was confident that Ben would come inside me later that night. Ben drove with his friend Jason in the front. I was in the backseat, and I fell asleep. I had a dream about sucking Ben's cock in the car, and I woke up horny. I pulled my jacket over my lap and rubbed myself through my jeans while the boys talked in the front.

The boys - their friend Edwin was with us - helped Beth, Tammy and I set up our large tent. Jason and Ben had a two-person tent, and Edwin had his own small tent. We went hiking and I was actually enjoying being out in the woods. Ben was a terrific guide and helper, holding my hand as I crossed a small stream and boosting me up on a steep section of the trail. I went slowly, enjoying his hands on my ass and hips.

The pairing off had started, and I was surprised that Beth was so interested in Edwin, who was even more shy than Ben. Tammy was much more aggressive, so it was no surprise she was all over Jason, who was a handsome guy.

After dinner Tammy talked her way into the tent with Jason, leaving Beth and I around the fire with Edwin and Ben. Edwin, excused himself, and was seemingly asleep quickly in his tent. Beth seemed disappointed that he didn't invite her in, and things were getting awkward around the fire. Ben said he would just sleep outside until Tammy left his tent. I couldn't really invite him in with Beth and me. Beth, sensing my desperation, then sweetly told Ben he could rest in our tent until Tammy and Jason "finished."

Ben carefully took a corner far away from where we were sleeping, but he came over and kissed me on the cheek goodnight before lying down. I blushed at the innocent gesture, especially because I had been thinking of much naughtier ways to connect with him.

Then, like a hero out of a movie, Edwin gathered enough courage to stand outside our tent and whisper - "Beth, can you help me with something in my tent?"

Beth was up and gone before I knew it, leaving my crush and I alone in a tent. To make the situation more romantic, we could hear Tammy moaning. From her noises, it was clear that Jason knew how to lick pussy. I wondered if hearing Tammy come turned on Ben as much as it affected me. Then the noises changed. I peeked out the tent flap and could see silhouettes from Jason's tent. He was behind Tammy, who was on all fours and moaning again. I wiggled my hips as my panties grew uncomfortably moist.

I decided boldness was required to get what I wanted. I picked up my sleeping bag and placed it next to Ben. I lay on my side facing him. I was wearing a long T-shirt and some Umbro soccer shorts. He was wearing a T-shirt and basketball shorts. It wasn't actually that cold, so I couldn't make the excuse to get closer to him. "It's warmer in the tent than I thought it would be," I said.

"Well, this is a well-insulated tent, and even though it's in the low 50s outside, we had the fire going and this tent was closed, and three people were in here, so it is much warmer and humid inside," he said. "Climbers on Everest are able to strip down in their tents even when it's well-below freezing."

This was all very interesting, but it literally made my pussy dry up a little. I couldn't believe he wasn't making a move.

"It's definitely too warm," I said, pulling my shirt up over my head to reveal my favorite sporty bra (I figured lace would be inappropriate for camping. "You don't mind, do you?"

I looked into his eyes, trying to gauge his reaction. He took great pains to not stare at my chest, but he did look down quickly. Despite my obvious desperation, he still seemed worried about making a wrong move. I put my hand on his cheek, pushing his face gently toward mine. He leaned closer, and our lips touched. I opened my mouth, imploring his tongue to explore. Eventually, he parted his lips and connected with me. I greedily sucked on his lower lip. He overcame his initial hesitation, and I finally felt his passion. His hands were on me, rubbing my shoulders and back as we kissed. I pressed my chest upwards, eager for his hands, his fingers and his mouth on my achingly erect nipples.

His hand moved to the small of my back and down. He cupped my bottom tightly, and I moaned to encourage him. He took his shirt off, and I ran my hand over his defined shoulders, smooth chest and abs. I couldn't wait for him to take off my bra, so I unclasped it myself, sitting up so he could take in my 20-year-old round tits and pink nippples. I put my hand on the back of his head and coaxed his mouth toward my breasts. I could feel his warm breath against my nipples. His lip brushed against my right nipple, and I whimpered. Then his tongue flicked against it, before he began licking circles around it. Finally, his mouth enveloped my nipple and I moaned loud enough for the other couples to hear. I could feel my labia swell and open in excitement as he sucked on one nipple, and then gave the same treatment to the left side.

My hand roamed his upper body, exploring his lean muscles. I unbuttoned his jeans and slowly pulled his zipper down as he pleasured my tits. I pulled the pants over his hips and off. I pressed my palm over his boxers, pushing hard against his erection, eliciting a deep moan from Ben. I moved my hand down and cupped his balls, then slid my palm up his length putting pressure on the underside of his cock. I was done playing the innocent girl. My plan was to take charge, get what I want and make Ben remember this night forever.

I kissed Ben deeply, then moved my lips to his neck just under his ear. "Take my pants off, Ben," I whispered.

He slid his hands down tentatively, unbuttoned my jeans, pulled the zipper and started moving my pants down as I helped him. Down to my bra and damp panties, I wrapped my body around him, pushing his back against the sleeping bag. I trailed down his body with my lips, taking in his salty taste as I kissed his shoulders, his chest and his flat stomach. He squirmed as my tongue flicked sensitive spots around his nipples, his navel and his hip bone. My hand found his erection again. "You're so hard," I said, pushing down on the underside of his cock. "What would feel good?"

He was too distracted or shy to ask for what he wanted. The truth is, I knew what he wanted even if he wouldn't ask for it. I pulled his boxers down and his erection flopped free. His penis was exactly as I had imagined, circumcised and slightly olive, not as pink as some paler guys I had been with. It was of average length, smooth and a bit thinner than average. I liked that it was straight, with no strange angles or curves. As soon as I exposed it, I gasped and told him it was "so big." He smiled proudly.

I ran my fingers over the head, and grasped the shaft, pulling down until my fingers pressed against his balls. I stroked him up and down slowly for a couple minutes, staring as his he grew harder, veins bulging and a drop of precum welling up on the head. I released him and started teasing, tracing my index finger down the swollen ridge down the middle of the underside of his cock.

Over the past few months, I had become a bit obsessive about making men cum. I had fantasized about Ben for weeks, and now I had his cock full of cum in my hands. I couldn't decide if I wanted to take him to the edge with my hand, teasing him for minutes until making him explode. Or, should I envelop him with my mouth, letting him burst against my tongue. Or, should I straddle him and ride him hard until I came while he filled me up. Or, should I spread my legs wide and implore him to thrust hard and deep until I could feel his warm fluid against my vagina walls.

I had quizzed him about his sexual experiences, and he was cagey and shy about then. But it was clear that he had never come in a woman's mouth before, and he had never come inside a woman without a condom. I planned on giving him a first he would remember forever, I just wasn't sure which one. Maybe both.

I grasped his dick again, looking into his eyes as I stroked slowly. I moved my lips closer to the head, as he looked at me pleadingly. "You've got a very nice cock, Ben. It gets me very excited," I said, my breath hot on his sensitive tip. I licked my lips, my tongue just millimeters from his penis. I dragged my tongue along the ridge of his bell-shaped head, then up to the top. I kissed the bottom of his shaft, running my tongue over the underside until I reached the tip, where more precum had appeared. I spread the sticky liquid around with my lips, kissing his sensitive hole, then lathering it with my tongue. Ben's lower body tightened, and his penis jumped from the sensation. I covered the hole with my lips and sucked inward, as he writhed beneath me uncontrollably. I opened my mouth slightly wider and took the whole head into my mouth, sucking in again. Ben gasped, and he grabbed my shoulder with his hand, pressing into my skin every time I teased him. He ran his other hand through my hair, but gently, not like a guy who would pull a lover by the back of the head during a blowjob.

I was enjoying teasing him. Ben was getting desperate, arching his back and pressing his ass upward to get more of the pleasure I was slowly providing. I popped the tip of his cock out of my mouth, and he made a sad whimper. I stared at him as I went back to stroking the shaft slowly.

I made sure he was watching me as I put my right hand into the waistband of my panties, pressed my index and middle finger into my wet vagina and rubbed myself for a few seconds. I brought my sticky hand up and spread my wetness along the head of his glistening cock, mixing my juices with my saliva and his precum. I grabbed his hand and pulled it down to my crotch. I ran my fingers over my wetness again, then pressed his fingers against me and inside of me. "See how wet you've made me, Ben. I've been touching myself every night for weeks thinking about your cock, and now my fantasy is coming true." I pressed my finger inside my moist folds next to his, then moved my hand up to his mouth, coating his lips with my fluid, and then pressing my finger into his mouth as he sucked on them shyly. His hand remained inside my panties, exploring.

I pulled the soaked panties off to give him more freedom, and I went back to stroking his slick penis with my lubed hand. He was lying on his back with my head hovering over his cock and my ass pointed toward his head, so he could reach over and finger me while I blew him. I went back to teasing the top of his cock with my lips and tongue, rubbing his balls and shaft with my hand. I slipped lower down his shaft each time, then slid back up to this head where I would suck on the tip until he moaned, then I would bob down again. His fingers found my engorged clit, and he rubbed faster each time I took more of his dick into my mouth. I had deep-throated larger cocks, so I easily could have taken him all the way in, but I was enjoying the tease. I even made exaggerated gagging noises so he feel better about his size.