Business Travel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised himself up slightly onto his tip-toes to achieve another angle of penile intrusion, such that his big cock tip found the spongy, rippled mass of Katie's long-dormant g-spot on her inner vaginal walls, and she spurted an immediate gush of cum from her pulsating cunt when his dick made contact with the overly-sensitive trigger in her pussy. The small stream splashed down onto Jonathan's dick just as the door opened and the older woman walked in on the unlikely couple's fucking session.

Katie gasped in both astonishment and disappointment as the woman moved her hand from beneath her beltline to Jonathan's hips, and without a word she spun him around, his cock escaping Katie's vice-like vaginal hold on his dick with a loud "pop", and she grinned wickedly as she surveyed Jonathan's huge shaft covered with Katie's cum juices, and she knelt and took half of his length into her mouth.

Jonathan gripped the woman's head with one hand as she sucked on him eagerly, and with his other hand, he turned Katie around to face him.

"Julia, honey, say hello to Katie," Jonathan said to the new woman on her knees fellating him. "How does she taste, darling?"

The silver-haired petite woman raised her head from Jonathan's massive dick, a strand of saliva leading from her ruby-red lipstick-covered lips to his huge cockhead, and smiled up innocently at Katie in a oddly maternal way.

"Hello, Katie", the woman said while half of her mouth again enveloped Jonathan's twitching shaft.

"You taste absolutely wonderful, Katie, splendid, like a garden of fresh flowers."

Jonathan took one of Katie's hands and placed it directly over her large globes, and together they tweaked on the small, erect bright pink nipple on Katie's freckled chest as the woman asked Katie a question in a matter-of-fact way.

"Isn't my husband's cock just sensational, Katie?" Katie stood in stunned silence, but her leaking cunt betrayed her.

The woman, Julia, Jonathan's wife, rose to kiss Katie on her lips while she began to massage Katie's free nipple. Katie groaned as she tasted herself and Jonathan's pre-cum mixture in Julia's hot mouth.

Julia pulled her mouth from Katie's and caressed her face as she would pet a kitten's mane. "I love to watch my husband seduce and fuck pretty young women." Julia kissed Katie again, and this time, Katie kissed her back willingly. Jonathan stroked his long dick as he watched his wife kiss their newest conquest.

"Almost as much as he enjoys watching me seduce and suck off handsome young men in public. We knew you would enjoy participating in our game when we saw you. It was his turn to play tonight. Isn't his cock marvelous, dear? You didn't answer me the first time. Cat got your tongue?"

Katie, now completely in the spirit of things, raised each of her hands to the back of the heads of the sexy husband and wife team and they shared a deep three-way kiss for more than a minute. When they came up for collective air, Katie replied, finally.

"It's the most amazing dick I've ever had. Thank you for sharing it with me. May I have some more?"

Julia turned to her husband who had already lifted Katie's hips onto the countertop. "Now fuck her hard this time, dear."

Katie exploded in orgasm after orgasm as Jonathan's cock reached places that Katie didn't know that existed within her pussy. It felt as if his dick would find an escape hatch somewhere around her navel.

When Jonathan mercifully ended his incredible assault of Katie's tight cunt after ten hard minutes of relentless fucking, stretching it to a tender, ripe, yet exquisite soreness, he grunted his intent to ejaculate. Julia again extracted Jonathan's cock from his newest lover's pussy and drenched her own face with her husband's torrent of thick, milky love seed, and then rose and shared her present with Katie in a long, lingering kiss between the two women.

As the three lovers ultimately unraveled, Katie realized that she was the only one who was even partially naked, her clothes bunched and wrinkled over various parts of her body, none where they were intended to be. She had an idea, though, and turned to the lucky wife of the huge-cocked older man.

"Julia, I have a favor to ask you, if I may be a bit selfish?" Julia nodded her assent to proceed. Katie pulled her own business card from the same hip pocket which had also housed those lavender panties for the last half-hour. She handed it to the woman.

"I work as a regional, and will be in our store tomorrow until about two p.m. I have a flight to catch back home to Colorado after that."

Katie's eyes flickered as the couple listened with interest to see what Katie had in mind.

"I haven't had the pleasure of sucking your husband's beautiful cock yet, and would love to extend an invitation to the two of you to meet in one of our dressing rooms at noon tomorrow for that very same purpose. Would you be able to attend? We can continue our fun little game on my home field."

Shortly after noon the next day, Julia and Jonathan walked into the store and were met by a smiling Katie who quickly escorted them into a ceiling-to-floor private dressing room.

Julia brought out a small hand-held video camera as Katie's pink mouth surrounded Jonathan's tremendous nine-and-half-inch cock and made oral love to it, using a tip or two that she had gleaned from the Cosmo article, appropriately enough, which included a bonus tit-fuck, and she wore Jonathan's cum on the skin of her breasts now safely tucked back into her bra all the way back to the Rocky Mountains.

She was wet the entire flight knowing she glistened in his healty protein bath.

The video that was FedEx'd to Katie's home in Colorado in time for Christmas made for a great stocking stuffer. Katie stuffed her own fingers deep into her own silken twat many times while watching it.

Katie is due back in Philly in the Springtime.

12