Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take hold of her hips with both hands and begin pounding her, this time from behind. As I slide my penis in and out of the stunning beauty, I realise that this is the right position for her. In no time, I feel that writhing shudder come across her body again as she cums for a second time.

I keep pounding for some time before I feel a familiar twitch in my cock-head and my balls. I tell her I am going to cum. Her response is "do it deep inside me."

I thrust deeply into her a couple more times, stopping for a moment each time with my cock pushed firmly at its full depth and feeling that small initial dribble of pre-cum. Another time and then, on the fourth thrust, my cock explodes, buried all the way in her. One almighty gush and a pool of my cum is squirted inside of her. Then another and another. I groan from the base of my diaphragm with each squirt. A fourth and fifth squirt until it slows to a couple of dribbles, which I thrust into her until I am spent.

I collapse onto the bed next to her, my cock sliding from her slick cunt as I roll over. She stays there for a second, her arse still propped up on the pillows, and turns to look at me with those big, brown eyes. Then she rolls over and into my arms, on top of me with her tits pressing into my chest.

We kiss deeply for a time and I am in the goddess' spell so deeply that I don't notice her hand slide down to my softening cock. She pulls away from my mouth and smiles that beautiful smile once more, before descending to my cock, which she takes fully into her mouth, sliding it out through tightly held lips to clean the mix of our moisture from it. She does this for five minutes or so until she is sure she has sucked every last molecule of "us" from its length.

She then turns around and snuggles into my arms again, her head on my chest and her hand on my stomach. I stroke her hair, so shiny, so soft, until we both fall asleep.

About two hours later, I awaken. I am on my back, she is by my side. One of her shapely legs is outstretched, resting against mine. Her other leg is bent at the hip and again at the knee, draped across my cock. My arm extends down her back, my hand between her perfect buttocks; my middle finger is, seemingly of its own free-will, inserted just past the second knuckle into her anus.

I am awake for just a few seconds before she, too, awakens. She kisses my chest and says "Is that all I get in the ass?"

With that she springs up with uncontained glee, laughs and straddles my chest, facing away from me. I feel her still-wet pussy on my skin. She reaches back and pulls her buttocks apart, revealing a perfect asshole – dusky brown, lightly wrinkled and with a small dot, a beauty spot, on its rim. Is there any part of this girl that is not utterly perfect?

I take hold of the smooth skin on her thighs and pull her towards me, raising my head to meet that perfect anus. My tongue emerges and tastes that sweet hole again. This time I have unfettered access and I am enthusiastic. My tongue wipes wetly over the surface of that lovely asshole. I bring my fingers in close and pull at the opening so that my tongue can push into her asshole. I lick and probe at the tight opening.

Then slowly I slide my index finger into her. Her sphincter holds tightly to my finger as I turn it around and probe inside her. I retract my finger then reach up and offer it to her mouth. She takes my hand and sucks deeply and wetly on the finger. Her saliva drips from it as I take it back and slide it back into her anus. This time I push my middle finger into her beside my index finger and slide them both deeply into her. I slide them in and out of her, fucking her anus with my fingers. Her laughter is replaced by deep, heavy breathing as I lick around the opening that is being violated by my fingers and she slides slowly in a short motion up and down my chest, rubbing her pussy on my skin.

I so need to fuck that tight anus, but I become conscious of hurting her. Her asshole is so tight. My mind races. I'm sure I have a small bottle of lubricant in my toiletries bag.

She, too, wants it. "Mmm, fuck my ass," she says.

"Wait," I say, and I spring from my bed and rush to the bathroom. Rifling through my toiletries bag, I'm in luck. I find that small bottle – "strawberry flavoured, water-based, safe to eat" is the strange inscription on the label.

I rush back from the bathroom to find her propped up on the pillow mountain again, her bum in the air. He left arm is stretched out at right angles and her right arm is beneath her. I see her fingers working at her vagina.

I climb onto the bed behind her, holding the bottle. I lean in and lick her asshole some more before popping the lid on the bottle and liberally squirting the lubricant onto her sphincter and spreading it liberally with my finger (a little intrusion to the first knuckle occasionally).

I then dribble a line of the liquid along my cock-shaft and rub it in. I flick the lid of the bottle closed and put it on the bedside table. Then I reposition myself, take the head of my penis and press it to her asshole. I wipe it up and down a couple of times and then begin to press it against the opening. I am worried that she will be too tight to enter, but my cock is slippery and, with time, the head of my cock pops into her anus. As the sphincter muscles clasp tightly around the rim of my cock-head, she lets out a loud "OH!"

I ask her if she is okay. I see her nod, her face pressed sideways to the mattress as she bites her bottom lip.

She takes a long, long and deep breath, her mouth wide, as I slowly begin sliding the length of my shaft into her anus. I have never felt my cock in such a tight place, but it keeps sliding in, aided by the lubricant. Her anus grips my cock tightly. And then, to my amazement, my cock is all the way inside her.

I look down at her, my cock buried in her anus. Her skin is flawless, her buttocks perfect, her back shapely, her hair so glossy. She works her pussy as I begin to slide my cock back out of her, to the rim of my cock-head. And then I push it back again, to its full depth. Slowly, I begin a rhythm of sliding my penis in and out of the goddess' tight anus – deeper, firmer each time.

Her face is contorted with pleasure as the tempo increases. Yet, she is still so beautiful. I am fucking her faster and faster and I can feel her fingers working her cunt as I do. She holds the back of her head and tosses her hair as the synchronised movement of me fucking her anus and her working her cunt gets faster and more pronounced. She is breathing impossibly quickly and moaning as she works her way to another orgasm, cumming on her hand as I pound her tight asshole.

As I get closer and closer, she pulls her hand from beneath her and sucks on her own fingers. The perfect girl being so dirty is such a turn-on and soon I am feeling that twitch again, that tingling sensation in the head of my cock.

This time I don't tell her. I just fuck her harder until I explode again. And she feels it. She coos happily as I unload another several spurts of semen, this time deep in her anus. Sweet Jesus, the feeling is sensational. I can feel her anal muscles milking my cock dry as I slide in ever-slowing thrust into her asshole. So tight. Eventually, the stream slows and then stops. I can't collapse on top of her petite frame, and just throw my head back and feel the electric pulses in my cock as it recedes, ever so slightly, in size. I am breathing out more heavily than I am breathing in and eventually my cock slides from her tight hole, causing her to emit a kind of whimper-giggle before just pronouncing "wow!"

I drop down on the bed beside her and, once more, she snuggles in, resting her head on my chest. We stay in that position for a long time, wrapped in each other.

I keep half-thinking that she is just going to leave, get tired of me. But the two of us – I and the flawless little goddess – just spend the rest of the afternoon in each other arms, kissing, feeling each other's bodies, occasionally having a burst of energy and tasting every inch of each other's skin and watching it grow dark through the huge bedroom windows.

Deep into the evening I ask her if she would like to go out and get something to eat. She tells me she has nothing to wear. Nothing is a problem at the Taj Mahal Palace and soon we are dressed – I am in a dark suit and she is in an expensive and gorgeous little black dress – perhaps a little tight, perhaps a little short. She looks magnificent as we head down to the restaurant for dinner. In the elevator, my hand sneaks around her petite waist and I pull her to me. She looks up at me and smiles. And then, after dinner, she must go. We don't go back to her room, but ask a porter to go and fetch her tote bag.

On the street outside the front of the hotel we hail a driver, kiss each other and she climbs into the car. I stand and watch as she drives off. I see her face in the back window of the car and she raises a hand and waves. I wave back and then turn back to return alone to my room.

For three days I take in the city, all bustle and haste. I attend to the business things I have to and spend a lot of time just playing the tourist in this beautiful place.

On the fourth day, I arrive back in my hotel room around four in the afternoon, sit down, turn on the television and sink into the sofa. I take the room-service menu and decide to stay in. The room is an air conditioned haven from the bustle outside. I settle in, thinking of the goddess as I have since that wonderful day.

An hour later, there is a soft knock on the door. Without checking the peep hole, I open the door and there she is – the petite goddess, smiling up at me, her deep brown eyes outlined with dark kohl. She wears tiny, tight white shorts, a very feminine little top, printed with blue and light purple flowers, a ruffle around the neckline and thin straps over her shoulders. The neckline is deeply cut, emphasising those perfect breasts and the hem is high, exposing her utterly flawless, creamy stomach and perfect navel. A line of five buttons runs down the front of her top, in a ruffle of fabric. There is a white bra underneath. She wears cute little chappals and a large bag over her bare shoulder and her hair is draped, shiny and smooth, over the top of her breasts. She is a living angel.

I take her hand like a princess and lead her into the room, closing the door behind her. She reaches up and kisses me.

"Hello," she says, smiling.

"Hello," I say, kissing her again. She breathes heavily and holds me tight.

Then, still standing in front of the doorway, I turn her around. Standing behind her, I enfold her in my arms and slide my hands down to the front of her shorts. With both hands I undo the large button at the top of her shorts, and then slide down the zipper, opening the front of her shorts. She wears a tiny pair of lacy, white panties underneath.

I slide my fingers inside the front of her panties and feel the warmth from her glorious young cunt. As I slide my fingers over her clitoris and into the folds of her vagina, she rolls her head back onto my shoulder and closes her eyes.

As one hand works her pussy, I slide the other hand up her body and slowly undo the five buttons holding her top closed. Upon undoing the final button, I slide my hand inside her top and massage her right breast roughly. My heart swells with happiness that she is back as I sink my hands into her.

She turns around and I slide the top from her shoulders, remove it and toss it towards the sofa. She reaches up and kisses me. As we kiss I slide my hands inside the back of her shorts and take hold of her bare buttocks. She undoes the front of my jeans and slides her hand inside my boxers, taking hold of my cock. I pull her close as she slides her hand up and down my cock and slide her shorts down to her thighs. Her buttocks, exposed by the tiny g-string, are cool out in the open. I slide my hands down her buttocks and push her shorts down further. She wriggles a little and they drop to the floor. I slide my fingers between her buttocks and towards her pussy, warm and already a little moist.

I slide a finger deeper and along the outside of that wet pussy. Meanwhile she had my pants wide open and my cock exposed. She is sliding one soft, petite hand up and down its length while she massages my balls with the other. My fingers slide between her cunt and her asshole. We keep kissing deeply the whole time, our tongues wrestling sloppily, saliva freely flowing between our wet mouths.

Eventually I turn her around and walk her towards the sofa, allowing my pants to fall down so I can step out of them as we walk. When we reach the sofa, I bend her at the waist, so that her palms are flat on the cushions. I kneel on the floor behind her, pull her buttocks apart with my hands and bury my face between them, inhaling and tasting that sweet cunt around the string of her underwear. She moans softly as I push the string aside and bury my tongue in her wet cunt and squeezes her tits, still clad in their white bra. She tastes so sweet as I swipe my tongue from her cunt to her anus and back.

Soon she whispers "fuck me." And I reply "no, fuck me."

I sit down on the sofa and pull my cock from my boxer shorts, beckoning her to me. She climbs onto the sofa and straddles my thighs. I push her g-string aside as she lowers herself onto me and I guide the head of my cock to her cunt. It slides in and slowly she lowers herself further until my cock is fully buried in that warm, wet pussy.

As she starts riding up and down on my rigid cock, I bury my face between her ample tits, taking soft bites of that perfect flesh. Then I push one cup aside, exposing the gorgeous, creamy breast inside. I run my tongue around the nipple and then take it into my mouth, sucking deeply as she bounces on my cock. Her cunt is so tight, but it is wet enough to slide freely up and down my shaft.

I pull the other breast out and bite and suck at that nipple too. Her hair flails as she rides me and she pushes it back luxuriously as she bounces and squirms. I grasp her soft, perfect thighs as she rides, squishing my balls with each rough descent. Then I slide my hand around and push a finger into her anus.

After a while, however, she stops and climbs off of me. She beckons me to stand, which I do. She pulls my boxers up and tucks my frustrated cock into them.

"Come this way," she says, leading me to the bedroom.

"Lie down here and wait for me," she says. And then she leaves the room.

I am intrigued as I lie there waiting for five minutes, and then ten. I wonder what she is up to. After a while, waiting, my cock actually starts going soft.

And finally she slowly slides into the bedroom. She is wearing the little black dress I bought her a few days before, sheer black stockings and black high-heeled shoes. I can see a black bra-strap over her shoulder. Her hair is hanging down but it is tied back over the top, away from her face. She is all made-up – lips of scarlet-red, a little blush on her cheeks, dark kohl around her eyes. She looks stunning.

She walks over to the bed where I am lying with my hands behind my head and she climbs onto the bed, on her hands and knees. She crawls slowly, seductively along my body, her body low and close to mine, so her ample breasts slide up my legs, over my cock and up my stomach and chest, until we are face-to-face. She lowers her soft, ruby lips to mine. Our lips press together and then part, our tongues entwining. She holds my face as we kiss, the full weight of her body on mine.

Then she kisses my neck and my shoulder, kissing down to my collarbone. She kisses down to my chest and over to one side. She bites and sucks at my right nipple, which grows stiff under her influence. Then she licks lightly across my chest to my left nipple and repeats the procedure.

Slowly then, she runs her tongue down my chest and stomach to my navel. She drills her tongue into it wetly.

She slides further down my body until her face is over my boxer-clad cock. She slides her hand up and down the shaft, outside the boxers. My cock is arranged in them so that it is pointing towards my face. As she strokes, she looks up at me, smiles and just says "mmmm."

She turns her hand downwards, slides it down my shaft and over my balls. The heel of her hand rests on my balls and she massages them with it and slides her fingers deep between my thighs so it is resting above my asshole. She stares intently at the area as she rubs her hand all over my balls.

Then suddenly she stands and beckons me to stand with her at the base of the bed. I get up, move over to her and take her in my arms, my stiff cock pushing against her. We kiss deeply some more.

Then she breaks away and says "turn around." I obey her directive and turn around. She wraps her arms around me and slides a hand down my stomach and into my boxers. She wraps it around my rock-hard cock and coos softly.

Then she drops to her knees behind me, dragging my boxers down as she goes. My cock springs from its confines. I step out of the boxers.

Then she slides one hand around to the front of my right shin and places the other hand on the inside ankle of the same leg. As she stands, behind me, she slides her hands up. The front hand slides up over my knee and front of my thigh and comes to rest under my ball-sack. The inside hand slides up the inside of my thigh, between my legs. Standing closely behind me, she slides that hand higher, up between my buttocks. I adjust to a wider stance as I feel her hand slide deep between the cheeks.

As she slides her front hand up and takes hold of the shaft of my cock, I feel a finger on the opening to my anus.

As she slides her soft, petite hand tightly up and down my rigid cock, she kisses me on the shoulder, the neck and the ear, and I feel her finger swirling around my asshole and then slowly slip inside. I almost cum with the jolt as she slides it deeper and starts finger-fucking my anus. At first it's just one finger and then I feel a second finger enter me. She jerks my cock vigorously as she slides the two fingers in and out of my asshole. Jesus, I don't want to cum so soon.

After a while I feel the fingers slide out of me and she says "unzip me."

I turn around and she takes one step back, looking at me seductively as she puts her fingers to her mouth, slides them inside and sucks on them deeply. She then pulls them out and sucks each one again, in turn.

She turns around and faces her butt towards me. God, she is shapely. I step towards her and take the zipper of her dress. It slides all the way down to the top of her bum and the dress gapes open. She slides the straps from her shoulders and wriggles out of the dress.

Then she turns around. She is wearing a black lace bustier which extends down to just above her exposed navel. The body of it is sheer, intricate black lace; the cups are black and shiny, perfectly holding and emphasising her magnificent tits. She wears tiny, French knickers of the sheerest, black lace, cutting up deeply between her buttocks (I notice before she turns around) and sit over the top of a thin, lacy garter belt holding up those sheer, black stockings, topped with black, lacy highlights. She is a vision of sexy sophistication, clad in exquisite black lace and made up with ruby lips like a queen. A sexy pin-up girl queen.

I take her hand and lift it over her head, twirling her slowly so I can take in every inch of that gorgeous form – the tight, sexy ass, the shapely thighs, the tiny waist, hugged by the lacy bustier, the amazing tits, the beautiful face and shiny hair. I wish I could just drink in this vision forever, never let it fade from my mind.

I pull her to me, holding her close to my body with my cock pressing against the base of her stomach and I kiss her. I cannot stop kissing her, tasting her. She is heaven to me. I slide my hand down her back and grasp one of those tight, young buttocks. And then I slide my other hand to the other buttock. Meanwhile her hands are also all over my arse as our tongues wrestle and our saliva flows between us.