Business Trip Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James plays along. "I can sympathize. But the email and phone games make the travel interesting. But they also send you to bed every night horny and frustrated."

"Yeah, but it makes the return home sex that much more awesome."

They both give a little sigh and look down and their empty glasses.

"Heather, the conversation has been more than interesting, but I think it's time to head up to my room for the evening."

"That's a good idea. I think I'll head up too."

James pays the tab and they walk to the elevator. The doors open immediately and they step in. He presses the button for the seventh floor and asks, "What floor are you on?"

"Seven also."

The doors open and they step out. "Good night." he says. "It's been fun."

She does not say anything, just replies with a smile and a nod.

James walks down the corridor to his room with Heather only a few steps behind. He feels a little awkward having already said good night then having to continue down the hall with her. He gets to his door, slides his key, opens the door and enters his room. After a few steps into the room, he realizes that he did not hear the door close. He turns around to see Heather in the doorway.

She asks, very timidly, "I'm really not feeling that tired. Were you going to bed immediately?"

"Actually I was going to see if my wife had that 'full show' ready for me yet."

"I'm willing to bet that it's not. But if you're interested, I give pretty good show myself."

Refusing to look her way and be tempted, James replies, "I'm gonna have to pass. I love my wife, and..."

Heather interrupts "...but by the size of the bulge in your pants on the plane, and the bulge that you have now, I thought you were attracted to me too."

James is a loving husband and had never considered cheating on Simone, but Heather was not making it easy to turn her away. He has been sexually frustrated for a couple days with all of the teases from his wife, and now he has a gorgeous, equally sex starved woman offering herself to him. He turns around to tell her that he is not interested, but as his tired hanging head looks up her curvaceous frame from her spiked heels to her shapely hips hugged by her pin-striped skirt, to her busty chest stretching the buttons on her blouse, he looks her in the eye and just steps aside to hold the door open for her.

He closes the door, and Heather forcefully pins him to the door and opens the top buttons on his shirt. Kissing all over his chest, she reaches inside his pants to find his bulging penis. Stroking him inside his pants she says in a husky voice, "This is gonna be a lot better than sitting in here jerking off all night."

She unfastens his pants and drops to her knees. Still pinning him to the door with both hands, she swallows his cock whole. All the way to the balls and back to the tip, she pumps her head back and forth sucking him off. She can feel by the throbbing in his shaft that he is about to cum. She pulls him to the bed and lies him down, still clothed and his pants around his ankles. "Don't cum yet. I want to get mine too."

James says nothing, but he motions for her to get on top of him.

Heather pulls up her skirt a bit and slides her thong off. She climbs on top of James. She straddles over him and begins stroking him again allowing her pussy to just kiss the tip of his penis. Just as she is ready to lower herself onto him she leans forward and whispers, "I think you're a little too excited for this to last long enough. You're gonna have to work on me a bit." She pins down his wrists and crawls further up his body. Resting her shins across his arms, she kneels straight up over him, pulls her skirt up to her waist and lowers her pussy onto his face.

Heather's aggressive energy has aroused James in a way that makes him eager to please.

His mouth is buried in her labia, and her skirt has fallen over his face. He inserts his tongue into her vagina and sucks on her lips. Her entire body tingles with pleasure. She grabs James by the hair and grinds her pussy into his face as if she were riding his dick. "Suck my clit. Keep sucking my pussy. Don't stop sucking. It feels so goddamn good. Please don't stop."

He frees his arms and hooks her thighs to pull her into him and hold her still. His lips firmly wrapped around her clit, he resumes sucking while she screams in ecstasy. "Oh god. Don't fucking stop. Don't fucking stop." She grasps the head board with both hands and grinds back and forth, practically smothering James. Her enthusiastic motions and screams encourage him to work harder. Mouth fixed firmly on her clitoris, he is determined to make her orgasm. She freezes so as not to break his rhythm. "Ooohhhh! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cummmmmm..ummmmm...ummmmming! Oh fuck yeah! Fuck yeah. Yes!! Yes!! Ohhhhh... fuck....yes!" She continues to scream as waves rush through her body at the same rhythm as the lips sucking on her pussy. She reaches a point where her body cannot take anymore and she falls over to lie on the bed.

James rolls over to lie next to her. Taking advantage of the exhausted women who had been dominating him, he tears open her blouse and bra. Heather is too tired to react. Although she is motionless, James knows she is still aroused as her nipples are fully erect. He massages her breasts with both hands. They are more than a handful. He squeezes them together and the flesh spills around his grasping fingers. Continuing to have his way with the spent woman, he presses his face into them, kissing all over the soft flesh and rolls each nipple between his thumb and forefinger. With each squeeze he can feel her nipples tense up in arousal.

"Oooohh yeah! Keep pinching my nipples."

Working one breast with his hand and the other with mouth, alternating between nibbling and flicking with his tongue, he feels her hand grasp his engorged cock.

"Put it in me."

James ignores her request and continues working on her wonderful breasts.

"Put your dick in me. I want to feel you inside me."

James wants to give in, but he is enjoying hearing her beg so he keeps his focus on her breasts, sucking and pinching harder on her nipples.

Still exhausted, Heather finds a surge of energy. She grips his dick firmly and demands "Put it in me. Put your dick in me. Fuck me already."

James gets up and stands at the end of the bed. He grabs her limp body by the ankles and pulls her down towards him. Heather sits up to reach for his loosely opened shirt, when he blocks her attempt by taking her by the hips and rolling her over.

He takes firm grasp of her hips and pulls her ass right up to his throbbing cock. "I've been dreaming of this ever since the plane ride out here." He leans over so that he can reach around and cup her bountiful breast. "I've been wanting to touch these since I left home." He retracts one hand to lift her skirt and rubs his dick between her ass cheeks. "And ever since you showed me those pictures, I have been aching to fuck you."

She loudly replies, "Well then stop talking and just fu..."

Before she can finish he rams his cock inside her dripping wet pussy. Hands on her hips, he pulls her back into him each time he thrusts into her. With James pushing as deep as possible with each drive, Simone's long dark curls fall out from underneath the messed blonde wig.

"With all of the teases that you sent me you got me so horny and frustrated I couldn't even think straight." He exclaims as he plunges in his dick deep inside his wife. "I thought I was going to have to wait until the end of the week to fuck you...Oh god, how bad I have wanted to fuck you."

"Shut up and just keep fucking me...Harder!...Harder!...Fuck me harder!"

Not wanting to leave Simone unsatisfied, James lubricates his middle finger with the excess juices gushing from her pussy.

Simone knows what his intentions are. "Oooohh yes. Put it in my ..."

Before she can get the words out he slides his finger in her ass, and pumps it and the same rhythm as his dick in her pussy.

Within seconds she has hit another orgasm. James is only a couple strokes behind her. They try to scream in unison, but their energy is spent. All they can get out are soft moans and a few deep exhales.

James collapses on the bed beside her in exhaustion. He looks his lover in the eyes, gives her a soft kiss on the lips. "I love you."

After a brief pause to catch his breath. "By the way, where are the kids?"

"My mom is watching them."

"When do you have to go home?"

"The day after tomorrow."

"Really!" After a pause for contemplation he continues, "Alright! So who are you going to dress up like tomorrow? This was fun."

"You'll find out when you get done with your meetings tomorrow." She gives him a little peck on the lips then rolls over and cuts off the light. "Good night."

12