Business Trip Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,523 Followers

"Hey there buddy. Thish ish my wife. She'll give you a good tip... or a great tip... hah hah hah. Great tip... get it? Hah hah hah."

"Yeah right. Look lady, he was like this when I picked him up. I'm sorry that I brought him to you in this condition, but it's what I do, ya know?"

"I know. Thank you anyway. What do I owe you?"

"He paid the fare already. Whatever you think is fair for a tip would be up to you."

I handed the driver a twenty and got him out of there. I assisted Matt into the living room where he collapsed on the couch. When I looked into his eyes I saw the look of a haunted man. Something was wrong with him and he was having a hard time dealing with whatever it was.

"Matt... why are you drunk? Why?"

"It was just supposed to be one little drink dear... then the next thing I knew I had a few more than one little drink. Guess I had a lot on my mind. You, me, us... all of it."

"Obviously. We need to talk, but it can wait until tomorrow. I can't imagine talking to you in your condition now."

"Yes dear."

He laid down on the couch and was passed out cold in seconds. I got a bowl and some towels just in case he got sick during the night then I showered and went to bed myself. I was troubled with the condition Matt had shown up in. Why had he felt the need to get so drunk, today of all days? Was there something more serious going on with him?

I overslept the next day, usually I was up and about by seven on Saturdays, but today I slept in until nine. When I got up to shower I discovered that Matt must have showered already since the shower was still dripping with water. Not too much before me anyway. At least he had left me lots of hot water.

After stepping out of the shower I dressed in sweats and walked out to the kitchen. Matt was making breakfast, and considering how he must have felt after last night I was surprised. There was an envelope where I usually sit, a large brown one. As I sat down I looked at him questioningly.

"We need to talk about those pictures Donna."

"Pictures?"

Suddenly I had a hard kernel of fear inside. Why would Matt bring up some pictures now... unless they were pictures of what I had been doing this week while not working? How had he got them so fast anyway? I didn't know what to think, so I sat there waiting for the rest of the story to come out.

"Yeah. Those pictures have changed our lives together. We need to talk and then we need to decide what it is you expect and what it is I expect from our marriage. We should have had this talk long ago Donna. Long, long ago."

He sat my plate of bacon and eggs down and as I started to pick at it, he fixed his own plate. Sitting in his place he just looked at me. He looked scared, angry, hopeful and something else, something I just couldn't quite place. I was getting more nervous the longer he just sat there without speaking.

Picking at his food he ate slowly. I'm sure he had no appetite due to his drinking the night before. I had no appetite due to that envelope and what it contained.

His voice cut through the silence.

"So. Are you going to be Donna for me or are you going to be Slut Mary?"

I was stunned. I didn't know what to expect now at all. Calling me slut Mary in my home seemed so dirty and nasty I just melted. Tears started to fall down my cheeks as I looked at my husband. He gestured to the envelope.

"Might as well take a look."

I opened it up to find pictures of me. With men. Many men. From the theater to the party. James had gotten lots of pictures I didn't know about even. I looked happy and even needful of all those men. I looked to be in my element. I looked like the slut I was.

Crying, unsure of where Matt was headed now, I could only say one thing.

"I love you Matt. No matter what, I love you."

"I know you do Donna... Mary... I know you do."

"What is it you want Matt? Is this why you were so drunk last night? Was it the pictures?"

"Not really the pictures, more of how you looked in them than anything. You really loved what you were doing. You really like fucking all those men. I could see the look you have in them, and it shocked me to my core."

"I could lie and say that I was drunk, or that it isn't how I really am... but I can't do that to you. I found... deep inside of myself, a desire. Many desires. James brought them out in me, and God help me, I'd do it again for James at the drop of a hat too."

"James did all that? He got you that way?"

"Not really. He brought it out in me, and perhaps if James hadn't come along, someone else would have. I am so happy that it was James that did it though. James set me free Matt."

"So... say James showed up on our doorstep right now... would you do whatever he wanted? Regardless of being home or not?"

"Yes. I would. If James showed up where I work I'd do whatever he wanted. If he showed up here I would follow his demands. I can't explain it Matt. Matthew, I love you. I really do. James... it's different but I love him too. He makes me do things, things that I think I've held buried for a long time. I want to please James. I don't want to lose you in the process though. I told her... Carlotta, that if Matt couldn't handle my slutty ways, I'd give them up... forever if necessary. I love you Matt, and I won't lose you because I'm such a slut. I will not be a slut if you can't accept it."

" It appears that I've lost you to James then. I'd be holding you back. I have never looked at a picture of you where you looked so happy or so fulfilled as those right there. Where do we go from here?"

"That is up to you Matt. Matthew. Matthew James Jones. I love you with all my heart. If you want to let James rule our marriage, then so be it. If you hate James then put him away and be Matt... I will accept whatever you want Matthew. Only because I love you did I allow James to put me where he did. I discovered things about myself I didn't know about me in the process. James brought out the slut inside me. He opened the bottle. Only, you Matthew, you can stop the bottle up. Only you Matt."

"So... if I let James have his way... permanently...you'd be okay with that?"

"As long as you love me Matt. As long as James and you love me, I'll do whatever you want."

"I pushed you rather hard that first night didn't I?"

"Yes. I allowed it too. Remember that... I let you push me. When you told me your name was James I knew you were trying to tell me something. That's why I told you my name was Mary."

"I know. At first I just wanted to try to pretend like I was picking you up... then... I don't know... something deep inside me cut loose. I was afraid that in the light of day today I'd find you hated me for putting you in the situations I did Donna... I was afraid."

"You shouldn't have been. You were there, watching me, taking care of me, holding my hand when I was nervous. You pushed me, yes... but I wanted it too. What does this mean for our marriage though? Have we opened up too a large can of worms now?"

"I don't know Donna. I do know that I love you more than ever. Even after watching you with those men... matter of fact, because you were with those men so free and willing. I should probably be ashamed for doing those things to you. I could have lost you at any time, forever. I would have had only myself to blame for it too. When those two guys gave me that money afterwards... the look you had... I was afraid that I had gone too far."

"It caught me off guard, that was all. Look Matt, James brought out things deep inside me that I didn't know existed. James made me realize that what we have is so special that I can't live without you. If you feel that being James as you did will become a problem, then don't act like him again. If you can forgive me for how I acted for James, then we will remember this week and I will never act like slut Mary again. However, if you think that James has a place in our marriage... or if you think that James should always rule the roost... then bring him out and keep him. I'll do whatever I can to please you... only you Matt. It doesn't matter if you are James or if you are Matt. I loved being the slut for James, but I can be the gentle sweet loving wife I always have been for you Matt. I can do both. I could be a slut for Matt as well. Whatever you decide."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you let me direct you like that? Into doing those things? You never once argued with me. Matter of fact you acted like I was a different person entirely. We'd never even so much as hinted at anything like this in the past."

"Well, you called yourself James first... that may be your middle name, but I never call you that. When you told me your name was James, with that hesitation, I figured you wanted to play a game. You wanted to pretend to be a stranger that just met me. Matt... I love you. Our marriage was headed to a bad place. Matter of fact I figured that you were ready to leave me. Our sex life was in the pits... we hardly saw each other anymore... we were drifting apart."

"Yeah. That's true. That's why I said what I did at the airport.."

"Well, when you started to push... I had a moment when I thought I couldn't do it... then I realized that if I didn't, I could lose you. It was more than the clothes, it was the idea behind those clothes. I couldn't live without you Matt. Even though we had drifted apart... I still wanted to be with you... to love you... to be your loving wife. Then, you changed everything... the theater... the clothes. My God, you spent eight hundred dollars on clothes for me that I can't wear around my family when we visit. I knew then that you were going to push both of our limits... so I went along. How it ends up now... that scares me. I love you and I don't want to lose you. I also don't want you to lose respect for me either. After all, most wives wouldn't be caught dead in the outfits you made me wear... most wives wouldn't have done the things that I did either. I truly became a slut for you. I really did."

"You still love me?"

"Oh yes Matthew James... I really do."

I ran to him and hugged him. My chair teetered for a moment before crashing onto its back on the floor. His strong arms around me, he pulled me close and sat me on his lap, kissing. We just held each other. Breaking apart, he looked into my eyes... a smile played across his handsome face.

"You are overdressed... slut."

I went wet. I mean... I flooded my cunt completely on those four words spoken in 'that' voice.

"What should I wear then... James?"

"I want you to wear that short red skirt... the white top... no bra... no panties... the red stockings and garter belt... the short white socks, and those spike heels we got at Fredericks of Hollywood."

As he spoke I felt his cock hardening. I was rocking back and forth on it as he described each thing he wanted me to wear.

"Oooohhhhh... you want slut Mary back then do you?"

"No... I want slut Donna. I will be Matt, you will be Donna... and this will be our life... at least for a little while."

"Can slut Donna break in her new slutty self by sucking your large hard cock then Matt?"

"Only if slut Donna can swallow a rather huge load of cum."

"Slut Donna will be more than happy for the appetizer Matt."

"One thing Slut... you will only be my slut? Correct?"

"Oh yes my husband. I will only ever be your slut."

"I will reward you time to time with other men... and women for that matter... but mostly I want you to myself."

"What you want I want Matt. I love you."

" I love you too Donna. With all my heart."

"Well, right now I want all your 'hard'."

"You got it slut."

"Tell me one thing Matt. Will you let James come out and play while we are at home in our hometown too? Where we grew up?"

"I think that could be arranged. Maybe. James will have to be very discreet of course... we both have family that would have a cow if they saw James and Mary acting as they can."

"Yes... but Mary may need to come out quite a bit for a while. She's been hidden away for a long time."

"I figured that. James will come out time to time then. Hopefully Mary will play well every time too."

"Then when Mary has had enough?"

"James goes away and Matt takes care of Donna."

curious2c
curious2c
2,523 Followers