All Comments on 'Business Vacation with the Wife'

by BenFitzhume

Sort by:
  • 197 Comments (Page 2)
NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
How do white women feel.....

when taunted with the lust that white men and Asian women have for each other? Would they fancy a whole genre of "let's humiliate the white woman" story by making them eat humble pie while the white men and the Asian women make out in front of them? I wonder. Anyone fancy writing stories like that?

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
another wimp and willing cuck

no action = tacit approval.

this marriage should NOT be saved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
slut

Face The fact that your wird is a cheating slut and whore i woulnt be suprised if She stopped taking The pill and gets knocked up by him. Do yourself a favor and get rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nigger bullshit.

Go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Decent story, and well written.

However, no follow up, no nothing. What does she think happens now? It's doubtful that Darrel wants her for the long term. What about the child? Too many loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
,,An Observation

It's funny how no other category of stories on Literotica has so many detractors and idiots who make comments about FICTICIOUS stories. I have come to the conclusion that is all just one sad little man who probably talked his wife into sleeping with someone else and she realized how pathetic a lover he really was so she left him. Now he spends his lonely nights giving bad comments to these stories. Truly a small minded little wimp of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great loving wife story Gave you a 5 for

effort and content and for pissing off the site's biggest asshole, dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong catagory this is I.R.

Story was a 1 or a 2 but if you put it in LW then you get the comments you deserve!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pretty far fetched

It would be better if your story was a bit more realistic and not so many loose ends hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SEND THE BITCH ON HER WAY SHE IS A SLUT

SEND HER ON HER WAY SHE IS A SKANK AND A SLUT MAKES NO DIFRANCE WHO SHE FUCKS SHE A LOW LIFE BITCH TRY TO GET YOUR KIDS OR KIDS AND KICK HER TO THE CRUBE.

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55over 8 years ago
stupid

stupid just another stupid cuckold story .. sheeeeezzzzzzzzzz this site is so ruined with them

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!!

Loved your story. Your wife needed his black cock. She loved his thick, hard meat inside her white pussy. His cock is probably much bigger than your dick & once she got the feeling of it inside her tight pussy & it stretched her, she will always want more of it. You need to let her do it anytime she wants with him. In fact, you should encourage her and watch them make love & fuck. When she knows you're ok with it, she will let you clean her up & maybe fuck her after he's cum inside her. I want this to happen to me. I want my wife to fuck a man with a bigger cock than my tiny one. It shouldn't be hard for her to find someone. She's never been with anyone but me & she told me today, she just wants a big hard cock, that she still loves me & always will, she just needs fucked.

shang40shang40over 7 years ago

My wife is pregnant with the sperms of Prashant

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Marriage in Name Only

What these two have is not a real marriage. She has no respect for her husband and he is basically a doormat for her. I foresee her calling Darrell for more sex in the future. So he really doesn't know what's going to happen next? More of the same. It reminds me of the husband in the movie Boogie Nights whose wife was having sex with multiple partners. He endured it for a long time, then one day had enough and shot his wife, her latest lover as they were going at, then himself. If he doesn't do anything about the situation, he'll remain a spectator as his wife continues screw whoever she wants. I suppose if he continues to be passive about her sex activities, he deserves whatever happens in the future.These two are not worth thinking about. They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She's such a fucking slut

If I was ever in a marriage like that and I was in your position and saw my husband fuck other girls in front of me while I was still in the house I would divorce him on the spot and not make it a back and forth revenge thing since it clearly won't work out. So buh bye manwhore husband. Of course I'd have trouble trusting my partner if he was fucking other girls while he was out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
They Call It "DIVORCE COURT"!

Once a cheating slut, always a cheating slut, or, once you go BLACK, you never go back! Close out banks accounts, pay off credit cards, cancel the ones you share, take as money as possible and leave...no forwarding address, no communications at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What utter garbage...

Authors that write unrealistic, complete garbage designed to just annoy a reader are just lazy. If you don't have the self pride to at least attempt to write something even remotely. I don't buy a single sentence in this story, it's just so silly. And the real sad thing is that the author BenFitzhume also doesn't believe for a minute that any one would behave this way. Husband wouldn't have done nothing, wife wouldn't have acted like a mentally disturbed person, and no guy needs to fuck a slut so badly that he'd risk the husband cutting his throat. When you post this story you embarrass yourself. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story ever

It seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such of waste of time reading all the way through.

shang40shang40over 6 years ago
Intern turned hot wife

My wife completed her medical and was doing her internship. Daily she has to travel and got friendly with a bus mate.

Slowly they developed intimacy and started going to a public park for snacks and strolling which lead to cuddling and kissing.

I was not knowing what's happening but little suspicious due to change in her body language and during sex she used to call me by different name when moaning.

Once I was on tour for 3 days and when returned I was her more happy.

During sex I noticed some love bites on her neck and boobs. I asked her casually and she dropped a bomb that she has been fucked by him, her Suresh, the bus mate.

Eventually in another holiday to a nearby hill station he met us and they met in bed right in front of me.

It was hot and satisfying for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lucky hubby

Your wife loves his big black cock now. She will have it whenever he or she wants. You just need to get used to it. I wish my wife would take on a lover and let me watch. Don't care what color, whatever & whoever she wants. She needs a nice, hard, thick cock to please her and I would love to allow her to get what she needs. Letting another man take your wife, love her, please her, give her a bigger, thicker cock than yours, make her orgasm, cum multiple times and feel good is what it's all about. Think about her desires, her needs, not yours. Love the story, she needs his big cock now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why do these limp dick, cock sucking readers who hate interracial sharing of a white man's wife always read them and then complain the loudest about the man letting his white wife to be fucked by a black man. I'm sure that secretly thes ball-less whiners want to watch their wife, sisters, or mother fucking a black man but are ashamed to admit it. Ass wipes do us all a favor and "Do Not Read These Stories or Commit on Them!" Go read Women's Housekipping or some other laim shit and jack off to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Did you wise up and leave

before the birth of Darell's baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1* Crap

Did her husband suck and get taken by Darrell?

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
writing was ok

Ugly story tho. And it didn't finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure 99.99% crap!

Add .09% to that last number

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

All the events was his own fault he told her he would like to see her with another man o naturally she took him up on it when she found a big cock and enjoyed it. This is a case of be careful what you wish for. If he should have told Darrell to take his hands off his wife and told Joanna if she carried on that there would be consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cuckold.....here cucky....

Ya, right! He was a willing cuckold, that's for sure.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 6 years ago
bye bye

Clearly they took his silence as permission . They knew he was watching and let them continue . Does sound like she will enjoy this black man a lot in the future . He needs to divorce her since she showed him total disrespect . Unprotected sex will lead , if not already , to a pregnancy . Darrell clearly KNEW they would be there and planned to seduce the wife which was so easy . Time to say BYE BYE to her .

Hope the author writes another chapter .

Vamp82Vamp82over 5 years ago
Good Story

This is a good story. To bad we never got a sequel. I some how believe the story could have gone further.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
And another idiot

While he's pounding away, get in behind him to leave your own mark, a beer or wine bottle shoved in hard, then smashed...

Cancel her flight and sort your life out.

Actually the thing to have done would have either been to tell her to dress more modestly for the party and/or refuse to 'run ahead', it should never be an issue to wait for your wife or for your husband to wait for you. If it is, there's a bigger issue than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really?

This is so bad, so stupid and so disgusting, that has a direct entry into the list of the three worst stories in LW! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gone, Baby, Gone

If the reader likes white wife enjoying a black cock this was a fantastic story. If not there will be a lot of negative comments.

Only change I would make is to have the couple discuss their fantasies during the intro section. Hubby brought the idea of another man into the open but the wife didn't indicate if she was interested. They needed to agree on a few ideas before she went for the other man and making it a black cock just added to the excitement, I mean problem. To be honest it doesn't sound as if they will be sharing very much in the future except memories of a marriage gone bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ass play

Should have been a time where the wife was on all fours and Darrell was pounding her virgin ass that she refused to her husband over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BenGitzhume

Are you aware that your story ....

https://www.literotica.com/s/business-vacation-with-the-wife

was copied with changes and some exact dialog kept for a story written by egotrip24?

Go read "The Anniversary Surprise"

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-anniversary-surprise

Perhaps copy is flattery

Maybe a credit statement at front of egotrip24 story would have been appropriate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Have you

Fucked Her since and did you treat her like the whore she is and just use her Otherwise you may as well piss off

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whore WifeI

If my wife had behaved like that I would have gone home and changed the locks and put her stuff outside the house. It wouldn't have mattered whether the cock was black or white.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very welll written

I would really like a part 02 story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where is part 2

Definitely needs a follow up part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Got my 5*

Nice story but you need to start a next following chapter!

266xxyz266xxyzabout 5 years ago
The good , bad and ugly

The good...Well written and paced. 3*+

The bad...It either needs a prequel, a sequel or both. Clearly She and Darrell had met before so I think this was a planned thing. The chances of both parties winning a free trip, working for the same company and it being coincidental seems about as likely as me winning at Powerball.

The ugly...IDK know why Darrell, or she for that matter, would want to humiliate and hurt the husband so. Completion for a promotion? Was She going to leave him and go to Darrell after he aced hubby out of promo? How did she ever expect to live with hubby after humiliating him so? And what about their son. Yeah, he may have brought up the idea of a 3rd party at some point but she poo-pooed it. Unless it was a planned thing. Even if he did get his rocks off wanting to see here cuckold him, I can hardly believe it would be with a business colleague. For her and Darrell to plan that far ahead, presumably, neither of them expected hubby to quit job so it would be inevitable that they would meet again...and this time Darrell may be his boss; so it's like his job and wife were sort of pre-stolen. Hard to suspend belief. For a cuck story it was ok, maybe better than most, but it lacks a lot of background and character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
1 star!

Puke!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Back

She stooped to black, now he won't take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It Was Planned

....AND - she was insatiable, lusting and had NO concern for her marriage!

Dummy needs to pack a bag, walk away & never talk to her again...Period!

2nd Thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another heartless CUNT and a sissy coward husband story

No loving wife here. Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

I like stories like this and the hottest part is when they’re ready to go and he finds her bent over the bed so Darrel can fuck her one more time. Very hot to see white women allowing black men with huge cocks to fuck them when they want. Husband knows she’s hooked and will be black from now on. His business associate will visit her at home and she loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

total shit no stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not The best

1 Star for this one .. I guess that some guys want to be a Cluck .. Not Me !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong category.

Should be in a category called shitty, cheating wives. Certainly not loving ones. Wish I could have given it zero stars.

speedbump65speedbump65about 4 years ago
Divorce

I would divorce that bitch and take the child from her. I see a lot of this going on and I don't understand how people throw vows away like that. I know if the roles were reversed he would lose everything and be paying child support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
this is such a sad myth

the 'BBC' myth was ironically started by racists. they used (and i mean biblical times) used to call men with 'donkey dicks' as an insult. it roughly meant that the man was no better than an animal. a beast of burden. like a big dumb horse, only good for pulling things about. i'm serious about this too. look at the bible, or old racist literature of any kind.

the TRUTH is that statistically black men have the same range of cock sizes as white men. they have the same ratio of large, small, and average dick sizes. Latin men have the biggest cocks on average, so...YAY latino heat! Asians have on average some of the smallest.

So that's actual collected data around the world. I want you and everyone reading this to go stand in the stupid corner and think about how little effort you put into actual thinking. I also would add that your cuck fetish is VERY fringe. I really want to imprint on you guys how degenerate it is to want a man to take your wife. And to the 'chads' and 'tyrones' how pathetic you are to only get hard at taking another man's woman. Like, bro, if you can't get hard without seeing a dude in the corner jerking off, you low-key gay. For real.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Sick Story

Awfully sick story, what an whore, you couldn't believe that she's not been fucking behind his back from day one. I suppose one could say he got what he deserved being such a wimp

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago
Divorce

Once back home he confronted his wife. Instead of being sorry and contrite se said it was nothing and to get over it. That made him mad. The next day he called his lawyer and with pic he took of his wife and Darnell he had them both served. Darnell was furious, Joanna was devastated. Phone rang off the hook but hubby let them go to voice mail. He notified his boss who supported him and after much negotiating by his lawyer Darnell was let go. He refused to talk to his wife till they met in their lawyers office to finalize the divorce. Hubby was blindsided when she and Darnell arrived together and she was obviously pregnant. She was ready to sign the divorce paper, handed hubby her rings and said how sorry she was for doing this to him and their marriage. Darnell also said he was sorry as well and never intended to hurt or humiliate hubby but told hubby he was an idiot for cutting her lose and that he was going to marry Joanna as soon as the divorce was final. Divorce went through, Darnell and Joanne were married and had three more children. Darnell got a new better job and he and Joanne moved into hubby’s house. Darnell had bought out hubby share. Hubby say them regularly seemingly happy and doing well. Hubby’s revenge he realized, had only made Joanne and Darnell a happy couple. A decade later he ran into Joanne at the mall. They had lunch and talked. She told him she would always love him and that her feelings for Darnell was not like her love for hubby but she said she had no alternative since hubby would not work it out. She said she would have had an abortion and never seen Darnell again if it meant they could go to counseling and stay together. But when that wasn’t an option she needed someone to take care of her and after Darnell found out she was pregnant and getting divorce he proposed. Hubby was taken aback by this news and told her he didn’t know that but was hurt, angry and wanted revenge. Joanne replied, “well how did that work out for you”.He asked her if she was happy, she said she was content, loved her kids, and Darnell still was great in the sack but never said she was happy. When hubby pressed he she said no she was not happy or in love that hubby was the only one that made her happy and was the only one she would ever love. They went their own way after lunch and he never talked to her again. Hubby died from liver disease from drinking having never remarried. The only ones at the burial was the priest and his mother and Joanne. Joanne and Darnell were married 52 years till his death.

hobie1010hobie1010over 3 years ago
You need

To burn the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

Pack up and leave, you lost. It will never stop now. Your lack of action and her disregard / disrespect for you has openecd up a Pandoras box of infidelity and humiliation in the future. Any wife who can act like she did knowing full well that you know it's happening would see this as a "green light" for future affairs. Cut your loses And get out. Dump her and salvage some self respect.

beretta84beretta84over 3 years ago
wimp.should have been a BTB story.

should have been a BTB story. i would have left her there.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago

Such a fucked up story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A more realistic outcome.

I think that hubby hasn’t seen the last of Darrell. I also think that wifey won’t leave or divorce hubby because she has a good breadwinner in hubby, a child and a good future. Don’t overestimate the female need for security. It’s doubtful that Darrell is in love with anything but wifey’s pussy and mouth. It was obviously a set up by wifey and Darrell, and that wifey doesn’t have much respect for hubby. I would anticipate that Darrell may visit occasionally and wifey may take an occasional trip to Atlanta until the fire the affair peters out, and since hubby was obviously scared or at least reluctant to object to wifey’s initial betrayal that this arrangement will continue for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ANOTHER CUCKOLD TALE

I WOULD HAVE GONE HOME AND CHNGED THE LOCKS, AND MOVED INTO A MOTEL AND LEFT HER THERE. DARREL CAN LOOK AFTER HER NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
★★★★★ (5)! Be careful what you wish for, lest it come true! This os a sex story and a love story 2-in-1.

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!);

"I turned the corner and got one more shock. There was Joanna, her blouse was open, her panties lay at her feet, and her skirt was up at her waist. Standing next to her was Darrell, his pants open and his hard cock sticking straight out. Joanna looked at me, her face filled with shame and shock."

He will stay with Joanna.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story was very well crafted. It is

TRUE TO LIFE. 💚!

* * *

I froze when I first saw a guy caressing my wife's bare thighs and her exposed midriff as they were sitting on a log. He was whispering something in her ear. It was at a campground. They were sitting pretty far from the campfire. I saw them from the bush; I was returning from our car with a can of mosquito spray. They could not see me. I was like a rabbit caught in headlights. I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts, paralyzed, totally mesmerized. She wore the Daisy Dukes I had insisted she should buy.

I watched him and her for a while, then made a half circle through the wood and approached them from the campfire.

I never mentioned the incident, let alone confronted my wife over it. Whenever we went outdoors I insisted she should pack her Daisy Dukes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't believe in totally open, anything-goes marriages. But they must not be closed too firmly either. In my book flexible marriages are the best solution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5]

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a load of CRAP!! Why would any man put up with that? He should have left the first time he caught her. Once a cheat always a cheat. Now she knows he is a cuckold she will do it again and again

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

I love a cheating wife. This was so erotic. The husband was so aroused and in such a state of shock that he couldn't get himself to step up and claim his wife. I prefer cuck stories where there is something in it for hubby,,,but maybe there was? He masturbated and let it happen so he must have loved it. Was it a dream come true or a nightmare or a bit of both? great stuff and five stars easy. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Corno manso do caralho. Viado. Chifrudo. Fracote. Sissy.

tomb72tomb72over 2 years ago

Will there be a part 2? I do hope so

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great....wish that would happen to us...

DazzyDDazzyDover 2 years ago

Let's take a poll .....do you allow your wife to do this. CUK A DOODLE DO

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVED (❤) it!

Gave you a 5- [4.65 = 93% (❤💛💚💙💜-).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I LOVED it, gave you a 5.0 = 💯% (*****.)

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Without the talking, both before and after, this is fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am with Ic69hunter.....need to have talked about it. Either tell you she is cucking you or something like she loves you but needs more. Just no talking or explain why sucks and is fucked up. I gave it one star

OldTimePlyrOldTimePlyrover 1 year ago

I agree with lc69hunter. Couples need to THOROUGHLY discuss their fantasies, desires, limits and much more. Without this someone gets hurt and someone else risks their married life. The first time Darrel kissed her I would have grabbed her and told him to fuck off. Then it is off to the room for HOURS/DAYS of discussion. If she is insistent I tell him or us, pack and leave. Upon her return home the locks would be changed with a copy of divorce papers in an envelope.

If we cannot trust each other, behave like adults with a CHILD, discuss things and reach mutual agreement, we do not belong together.

BTW back in the day when we were younger (in or mid 70s) She was my Hotwife and I met all of her bulls before anything happened. I never vetoed any of her choices or preferences even though I could.

Write about Stags, Hotwives and Bulls and I am ALL IN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Joanna becomes fertilizer for the roses....that is the only ending to this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

see i just take the whore home wait till she sleeps then take a baseball ton her and break her legs and arms

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was stupid. Eliminate all the BS of the pajama party. The wife fell for Darrel the first time she saw him. She probably told him when and where they were taking the bonus vacation from the company. Do away with the"pretend" doubting in the husband's mind. Giving his wife away would have been easy to stop. So eliminate the silliness, have the husband embrace his cuckold fetish and increase the sex between Joanna and Derrel.

As written, the husband should have left her with Derrel, gone home without her and began divorce proceedings.

Joanna was presented as a slutty moron, Derrel was a jerk who preyed on married women (maybe he was afraid of single women because if they rejected him, he couldn't use wedding vows as an excuse), and the husband was an idiotic spineless wimp.

CharlieBrwn2CharlieBrwn2over 1 year ago

I think the husband should not have let it get as far as it did. Allowing his wife to fornicate with this man. And his wife lusting for this guy. If I were the husband I would not let this black guy dance with her or any man for that fact. Can you imagine trying to make love to her after this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There's hell and heaven difference in between having a fantasy and making it real.

How can someone take it for granted specially when he/she's married that's also without discussing it with the partner. It's the worst way to direspect and humiliate someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... My mind was racing the whole time. What was happening? Did I go to far all those years ago when I told her I thought her being with another man would be hot? Didn't she know I never wanted it to happen for real, that it was just a fantasy?

End quote.

A very, very good story: 4.4 = 88% (♡♡♡♡+)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... Darrell had his hand further down on my wife's ass and they were pressed closely together. I wanted to run out there, but what could I do? Soon, the song ended and they made their way back to the table.

Darrell was very friendly with me and I decided to just brush off the whole thing. The dance ended soon after and Joanna and I made our way back to the room.

Along the way she said, "Can you believe that Darrell isn't married? He's such a good dancer and was so much fun to talk to."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THIS STORY.

Quote:

... The dance floor got more crowded so it made it a little harder to see. I made some idle chit chat with other co-workers and before I knew it, I couldn't find them. I waited a second and finally found them out there. Darrell had his hand further down on my wife's ass and they were pressed closely together. I wanted to run out there, but what could I do? Soon, the song ended and they made their way back to the table...

End quote.

• • •

The story is short (a page plus a paragraph.)

I am glad I read it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

ANOTHER EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"... Anyone could clearly see her dark nipples pressing out the fabric. Her thong panties were also sheer. I looked between her legs. She had shaved all of her hair and I could see her bare lips through the fabric. It was even clearer by the white tan line underneath.

I looked up at her and said, "You're wearing this? I can see through it all." ,,,

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story is trite as far as BBC. fantasy but interesting as far as hubby losing control of the scenario he had imagined. It is not clear why he didn’t find enough pleasure in watching her. And did she refuse further sex with him or instead let him reclaim her. In reality the husband wants her more after she has sexually expanded (literally). My husband cannot resist lookingme over and asking questions after I return.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am copy pasting a comment that resonated with me.

Quote:

Anonymous - over 2 years ago

★★★★★ (5)! Be careful what you wish for, lest it come true! This is a sex story and a love story 2-in-1.

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!);

"I turned the corner and got one more shock. There was Joanna, her blouse was open, her panties lay at her feet, and her skirt was up at her waist. Standing next to her was Darrell, his pants open and his hard cock sticking straight out. Joanna looked at me, her face filled with shame and shock."

He will stay with Joanna.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is my kind of wife sex story.

I gave you a 5 of 5 = 💯% (♡♡♡♡♡)!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I got a raging hard-on and was more than gratified by your excellent story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Joanna is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Period.

mfbridgesmfbridges9 months ago

Jesus, can't you even close out a story. Like say "And he leave her" or he's a wimp and he holds the guys cock when he fucks his wife. lol Shit I hate open ended stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue this story dude. Cuckold humiliation story best

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ok, I read the story, it was good but would have been much better with the wife's narration. My first time with a black man, was 5 years ago, I was 39, married 16 years with two sons, it was a spur of the moment revenge fuck.

Of course I had a few boosters during covid.

Dougger57Dougger576 months ago

Well written, but incomplete. I would have liked to see a reckoning between husband and wife. I felt she was taking advantage of his fantasy, to his detriment. I wouldn't be able to trust a woman who played behind my back. Ground rules which both of them agreed to would have made this better. A chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think he was a fucking wimp one thing to let your wife to fuck another man but to let her degrade you i would of told the batch to get out

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

She disrespected her husband in more ways than one. I would have left her there and changed all the locks on our home and filed for divorce by the time she got home! I was the bread winner and couldn't care less where she ended up. I'd find a woman 10-15 years younger and had a great life from that moment forward. lol

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous