All Comments on 'Business Vacation with the Wife'

by BenFitzhume

Sort by:
  • 196 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Quite a tale!!

Nice story, for your first one, little bit unrealistic,but good story anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story, dont listen to the assholes

there are some people at this board that have a problem with cuckold type stories and put down every cuckold story someone writes. this is a genre of story that some people do enjoy though. I personally feel they have no business putting down such stories, I find incest stories offensive, but I dont make it my business to put down every incest story someone writes!! got it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved your story!

Great story. Hope that we get to see more of your stories.

I just don't understand why some people get so outraged when they read a story about a wife having sex with someone else. Maybe they have some unresolved emotional issues. Why do they read these stories if they don't like it? I mean no other category of stories get this kind of outraged comments. When you think about it, incest is something that most people will never think of doing for real. There are a lot who can enjoy it as a fantasy. There are those who don't like it even as a fantasy, but I don't see these people getting all bent out of shape in the comments on incest stories. On the other hand quite a number of couples do engage in extra-maritial sex, so you'd think people will be less upset with stories about it. However it is wife stories that seems to attract the most number of psychopaths.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
this would be a pretty ordinary story

if the husband had been perfectly happy with what his wife and Darrell did--if he was just turned on by watching.

What makes the story interesting for me is how upset and ambivalent the husband is, and how apparently ashamed the wife is. I hope you'll continue the story by exploring their feelings, sharing their conversations with one another, and seeing what happens next in the marriage. Clearly they're at a crisis point, and finding out how they deal with it is what makes the idea of the next step interesting.

Hope to read more from you soon--Best, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is not unrealistic at all....

I loved your story & can relate to the wife. I am a married teacher who has discovered how exciting black men can be!

Don't listen to the negative white husbands who hated this story. They are just jealous of the way some of us mwf react to sexy balck men.

Sandi

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't bother with the flamers

Great story, very enjoyable and a good read. As someone in a similar marriage, I have to say it can be a wild ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story. And to Mister "hemungus"

"a pathetic sub male into hemungus black cock watching. This must excite you."

To mister "hemungus": You seem to reply to an aweful lot of these stories. You leave feed back on many, so these stories must excite you too. Like a moth to a flame you are drawn.

Matter of fact, there was another board where you were leaving feedd back to this type of story. Accept what you are and you will be much happier in life.

The story was fine. If the husband is going to accept his role as a cuckhold, this needs fleshed out. Otherwise, he needs to figure out what he is going to do with/to her.

Keep up the story Ben.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One hopes ...

this author will

favour us with further adventures

of this most daring & exciting couple

Bravo ! 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of the best cuck stories I have read

Very good cuck story. As long as the husband dosen't find out, the wife, when she gets old, will have some pleasant memories to look back on. I'm a 27 year old male and always looking for an unhappy housewife. If I told you my adventuries you wouldn't believe me. Keep up the good work!!!!!

secretfreak0728secretfreak0728over 17 years ago
i liked the concept and the story but....

i think maybe the husband should have clarified when he told her about his fantasy... if you don't say you don't want it to happen then you have to expect it to. also i would love to actually meet a guy that was ok with that kind of thing so i can have my favorite fantasy of two guys at once or maybe even three......

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
get even

get even man...la dick enhancement give it to her once...the cheat on her let her watch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Rediculous story

What a rediculous story. Some cheating wife stories are interesting and/or erotic,but flaunting the cheating in front of brain dead husband is not even interesting.It is just stupid and irritating. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good first effort

would like more detail and a slower seduction, but left me wanting more...

Landrious1Landrious1over 17 years ago
A fantasy is just that...

a fantasy. One commentor said the husband should have clarified his statemnets that it was just a fantasy. He did. He said "...forsaking all others..." At that point, unless he said "Honey lets go get you laid by my co-worker!" (or similar text) She had no right to sleep around. Those who enjoy the swinging lifestyle aren't cheating. Thse who pick up a guy/girl at a bar and spend two or three days fucking them and humiliating the husband with it are lying cheats.

I hope we see a well written ending to this. If it had been me, after the first time, I'd have been on the next flight home without her and her keys wouldn't have worked when she did get home. her clothes would have been on the lawn in boxxes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A real nice one

Your story is real good. No matter what others say. Your wife is not a cheat nor she did hiding you. Also you had expressed the willingness to see her with other man, which almost 8 out of 10 married man has this fantasy, so there is no cheat in this deal. Only see to this that she does not meet Mr. Dariell again.

Otherwise nothing to worry. Just chill and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!

You really do not like feedback you perceive as negative! You removed all of that type of feedback.

SleeplessinMD

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
It was bloody piss poor the first time

and removing all the negative comments didn't make it any fucking better, douchbag!

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
An excellent start

An excellent start to both this story and your writing on this site. I believe that there are a couple of key elements to writing a good interrcial story involving a cuckolded husband. One, you should have explored his feelings a bit more. The husband in this story just seemed to be more or less annoyed. He either gets into it or does something to stop it. Where you want to go with that is up to you. Second, you have to ignore the racist evangelicals on this site. You started out doing the right thing here by deleting their moronic negative comments. I have yet to see anything constructive go through their pea brained heads and they go bananas when they go back to your story and find a comment they spent hours trying to write, (you will notice none of them have stories on this site simply because they can't write themselves), deleted as if it never existed. I personally believe that they have been cuckolded themselves in real life and this is their only way of getting back at the women that used them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

Really hot. Hope there is more. Maybe she just loves black cock.

vargas111vargas111over 17 years ago
She got it

I guess that "little bit of himself" he left was a baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Done

I hope we hear more from you. This is exactly the type of story I'm into and I enjoyed it from start to finish. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gee Benie Listen to the Buzzie Cuckstering Is Him

Constructively bennie - deleting all the negative comments makes you look bad in this free speech arena regardless of what buzzie da cuckster implores you to do.

You see you are infringing on his cuckdom and he needs it all his humiliated self.

Your sick males into pathetic helpless humiliation will cling to you like suckers unless you let buzzie influence you beyond their requirements.

So suck it up cuckster - be proud of watching but don't let buzzie watch - he proudly touches below the belt and really doesn't know much about normal people or himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Garbage!!

This story is pure garbage from the writing, plot, and characters. I'm sure this will be deleted along with all the other negative reviews you've already deleted from people who have written about this terrible story. If you can't stand any critique about your writing, don't bother to write. It's a waste of time for everyone you gutless hack!

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
I read about an indecisive husband who had not

fully discussed his fantasies with his wife. I read about a wife who decided on her own to carry out her own fantasies with another man. I read from an author who wrote about the standard erotic story black male who is better endowed and better at sex than any mere white husband. I read a story written for what I believe is a very small percentage of men who want their wives to fuck other men. I personally think that there are not that many men who want this to happen, but there are several authors who believe that is what husbands want. From the amount of deleted comments, I would say I am correct.

In a realistic world, this scenario would have been the beginning of a difficult time in the marriage, most likely culminating in a divorce. But in the fantasy world, due to the husband's dick getting hard, this will all be glossed over and the wife will continue to disrespect her husband.

What will be the husband's response? Will you have him react as 90% of males would react (that's disgust if you need a hint) or will you have him react as a small percentage of males would and become a worthless cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks

I appreciate all your hard work on this, thanks. The aspect I liked most was the wifes gradual submission to her own lust and how much she is posessed by her own desires. Please add more chapters.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT STORY...

I ENJOYED IT THOROUGHLY.....MAYBE A PART 2 IHOPE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful story

I really enjoyed this story and wanted to thank you for taking the time craft an entertaining and nuanced story. I was very aroused by the wife's behavior, slowly progressing towards her eventual infidelity and satisfaction.

A few notes on what I thought about the wife and the writing style:

First, I didn't understand with the clarity I would have liked why her actions became ever more bold, especially in the presence of her husband. There was no real explanation for her change, only the long silent pauses and slightly cryptic and shamed responses when confronted (twice I believe) by her husband. Perhaps this is part of the nuance I loved in the story, the psychological motivation remains mysterious.

Second, I would have enjoyed reading a more graphic description of her sexual experience with her new lover. No doubt his impressive physique and their intense attraction would yield passionate lovemaking, which you did state specifically if I remember correctly. But stating and describing are not at all the same. I don't particularly enjoy the cliche'd babbling I read in other stories that goes along the lines of "Oh, you're so much bigger than my husband." But I do enjoy reading her vocalizations if they more figuratively hint at the new depths of pleasure she is experiencing. I suppose like many I am aroused by a woman getting fucked really well. Maybe I just wanted to imagine the scene in more vivid detail.

Nonetheless, I had a raging hard-on and was more than gratified by your excellent story.

Thanks

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Good Story

A good start. I hope you add to it. I am interesred in seeing what happens with the husband and the wife. He is upset and she is feeling guilty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Is This Just Another Wimp Husband Story...

Or is there an ending. The scenes between Joanna and Darrell are very sexy, but the interplay between an upset husband and the nigger lover of his blonde(predictable) haired wife just isn't there. Some years ago while on vacation with my ex-girlfriend(she hated going alone)at her time share in Barbados, there was a scene between a smallish man from Denmark and his wife, and a Bajan man(black). The wife had gotten caught with the bull (and he was!) and the husband literally tore the skin off the man's back hauling him out of his wife, literally! I do mean tore the first 3 layers of epidermis right off the guy's back like it was a scalp.

I'm an EMT and the manager asked me to help. It was one of the goriest assaults I have ever witnessed the aftermath of, and I wouldn't care to repeat it. The Bajan almost died, had he not been airlifted to the University of Miami(my idea) and his skin grafted back. The Dane then assaulted his wife and literally ripped her hair right out of her head! No fixing that, people!!

This was going to be a bald woman the rest of her life. And all for a fast fuck! When I saw the aftermath of her, I had to chuck; there was no helping it, but it does happen some time, even though I was well experienced by that time.

Joanna and Bill aren't bad as character's, they are believable enough, and so is Darrell. But there's no interplay here. And Darrell will be fired as soon as Bill's boss finds out what hapened. There's no choice or Bill can sue his company for not enforcing "no frat rules" and no conflict rules. These are in any managerial (standard) agreement in business today. They are there to separate employees and the wives from this type of activity, exactly.

And Darrell, would, in the real world get on a "Do Not Hire " list so fast that your head would spin. I own an IT and an Ambulance company, and I can tell you that my attorneys have given me a Harvard Education on just this sort of stuff.

So; either finish this fiction, or tell the real tale and let us know that at least Bill's okay. If he's real, my heart goes out to him, and a part of me would like to know that he's all right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
leave the bitch

sue her him and the company ..quit your job and take all your money and go out and fuck every body you can pay to fuck you tehn do some body building and if yoy see him again kick some nigger ass ..either way divorce the nigger lover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Such a shame to have had a wife and now divorce

her. Let her go live with her lover. Move on and find a real woman who doesnt have to do the ebony and ivory thing. She is a lying, sneaking, betraying, adulterous slut. Trash is trash, always throw out the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More of the same racist bullshit.

These racist morons who write/enjoy that kind of crap should get a life and leave the internet free of their stupid crap.

jimbostarjimbostaralmost 17 years ago
This one got me hard! :)

A very hot story! Contrary to other's comments I think many men have a fantasy of seeing their wife getting fucked by another man (http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/ proves it). Now, in reality it would probably break most marriages. To modify the story, I would only suggest that the husband reap some of the benefits of the wife's newly found exhibitionistic behavior and sexual awakening. Also, if she did not know he was looking while they fucked by the pool it would have been more believable. I hope to see more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not for me

Not for me. I cannot believe that a man would stand by and watch his wife with another man, unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful wife!

Your wife is incredible! Many guys would love to be married to a wife who enjoyed black cock the way she does. Hopefully it keeps cumming and cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
why leave her?

this is a typical little-big suburban white man who likes his private porn at his own home, on demand, from a woman who JUST happens to be his wife. <p>

the kind of man who, after some initial reservations, would leave to diven into her swampy genital areas, licking like his life depended on it, whether or not that place is infected with crawlin' little darlin' viruses and bacteria or not! <p>

it's stupid to ask such a man to "leave the bitch"! they are lovin' towards each other and she gets to fuck and gets to serve as a reservoir for strangers bodily fluids, and he, the husband, getst to have private live porno! <p>

but this guy's brave, unlike other sissy boys: he is willing to walk the talk and to dive into her muff right after such major deposits from strangers, without reservations! win-win-win for all involved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I said "What happened last night, what's going on

Or gow about this one and I don't know what will happen. I guess only time will tell...Oh man have you got your shorts all tangled up...What she was doing was making a cuckold out of your ass. What you should do if you have the balls is to throw the slut out on her nigger loving ass. What you will is jerk off like all cukes do...asshole. Oh I really know that this is the writers life...he's a looser too. with a onc inch penis too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
business vacation

well the ending was abit boring could have spiced it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sexy

Was absolutely awesome and I had a raging hardon and read it thrice! Keep the theme coming man!! Three cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is hot... & I can identify with the wife !!

I just read this hot story again. I loved it as much the second time! I can relate to the wife. I am a married teacher who has discovered how exciting black men can be!

Don't listen to the negative white husbands who hated this story. They are just jealous of the way some of us mwf react to sexy balck men. I would love for you to tell some of my story!

Sandi

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
bullshit story

One more time my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why loving wives, why not interracial so we can

avoid them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
payback

he should go out and line himself up with a better looking women and fuck her in front of his wife just to show how it hurts then throw her out on her arse where she belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wimp

wHATAWIMP OF A HUSBAND.

SHE SHOULD LEAVE HIM FOR A MAN. HE SHOULD HAVE HIS PANTIES HUNG OUT TO DRY. GOOD DESCRO[TION OF THE SEX BUT RUINED BY THE VOYEUR WIMP HUSBAND INABILITY TO TALK TO HER OR TAKE ACTION.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
common sense don't count

reading this i almost puke at what i read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
its black and white

so what if the guy was black, the wife was a trolop. the husband stood there (i doubt she would have listened) and her mind was made up. he should have walked out and left them ...her...there. no, it was only sex, i don't love him, or such dribble. surely she can't be irreplacable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wimp...wimP...wiMP...wIMP...WIMP

crap...craP...crAP...cRAP...CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MMMMMMMMM

Wish my husband would let have Darrell

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
communication?

I can't say I was enthralled with the actions of the wife. If she loved him and thought this was a fantasy of his, she should have discussed it with him. If she had, it might have fulfilled both of their fantasies. Instead, she threw their marriage away as far as I am concerned. She obviously never cared what her husband thought and he was a little too much of a wimp to do anything about it. As far as the flap about Darrell being black, I didn't feel it affected the story either way. Keep writing.

inSanitylaneinSanitylaneabout 15 years ago
Well

The story was well written, but there is no real closure here. In my opinion, this is not a simple cuckold story here. She showed no real love or devotion to her husband. She didn't really care about him, his feelings, or her marriage at all. She never spoke of it really or apologized or even had the nerve to just tell him to get lost. If I had been hubby, I would not have been the ultimate wimp, whether she wanted it or not. I would have warned Darrel early on. Then if he ignored, I would have busted his head, balls, or something to get his attention. She might have been mad at me, but I would have left with my dignity and hopefully my wife. When she told me to go on ahead while She waited for Darrel, I would have said "no chance, Babe, I'm not letting you out of my sight." Also when she told me later the next day that we have to talk but not now and headed to Darrel, I would have given her an ultimatum and left the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
mmmmmmmmm

darrell would puke witu you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GOD DAMNIT

This story broke MY HEART. My heart was racing when his wife just got back and fucked right in front of him. If I was him I would have fucking beat the living SHIT out of darrell and divorced my wife. Fuck any girl who would do that to a guy.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
This is a payback story

If ever there was a story that cried out for a sequel with payback this is it. Other than that this is a good stroke story. Yes I know this is fantasy, but so would the payback.

younghungblackyounghungblackalmost 15 years ago
Excellent Story

I've played with a few white couples this way. Sometimes the husband has started off less than eager but they usually change their minds when the see how much fun their wife is having. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Finish this Right

She had every intent to fuck this guy all along. Everything she did from conduct to dress was to fuck him and even in front of him, no conscious whatsoever. Putting off to talk later, loves him, bullshot, she wants to fuck around and with a black man, to hell with hubby, he'll tolerate anything she wants to do.

Look, unless it is Rape, a woman makes the decision to be agressive or receptive to sexual advances. He should have called the guy up short for displaying a lack of respect for him. Further he should have checked himself out, told her she was the black fuck slut, whore and wanton hungry cunt that was available to anything black. Finally, he was leaving, took her rings and told her that she would be served with divorce papers upon her return. He would arrange for all of her belongings to be boxed and at the curb when she got back and if she had nowhere to go, as far as he was concerned she could prostitute herself in the red light district for $20 blowjobs to get by. Resisting the urge to punch her, he gets a wad of spit and sprays it all over her face and told her thats what a real man does to a gutter slut...he leaves!!!

LD1954LD1954almost 15 years ago
Another Coniving Bitch of a Wife

This could have been so much better if the wife had not turned out to be a coniving Bitch. There was no just chance the guy happened to vacation at the same time, she set it up.

I would enjoy seeing a follow up where the husband grows some balls and puts her whore ass out into the street.

The story was well written, and the descriptions of the sex were very hot, but once you read the story and thought about it, it is just another coniving bitch of a wife story, with no love for the husband or not a care in the world for what he went through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The author copped out

Lousy ending. Left reader hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Three comments really all negative unfortunately

First of all why is Interracial Fetish in the Loving Wives section when there is a IR section and a Fetish section? Second, when the incidence of HIV/AIDS infection is highest in the black male population, what woman in her right mind would have bareback sex with a virtual black stranger and worse than than risk having and interracial child? And why the hell would the husband even consider taking such a slut back home with him, just let her stay and be what she now is, a black cock ho? With those comments no I dont like stories where the wife hates her husband and her marriage so much she destroys it on purpose. Nor do I like stories of white women who feel so low about themselves they feel the need to destroy themselves in cheating or adulterous interracial sex. A sorry story of sorry people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
end of love

It was going ok until she went with the black guy with out her hubby along. As it happens it was a fanty that she took too far. She sould have asked frist if he wanted it to happen. but she didn't. Because she did it.I would have told her there is the door bye. Go to his room and don't come back. Then would have called the desk to find out when I could check out. She,d be told her thing,s would be out of the house when she got home and the locks would be changed. go live with the black guy. I'd tell her family what she did, so that they would know why this was happening.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 14 years ago
Hot

Super HOT story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what a wimp

they deserve to break up and go theirown ways.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Have I read this before?

Seemed awfully familiar. A woman's body will get her pussy wet in a rape. Does her lubing up mean she wants to be raped and beaten senseless? A man's dick will get hard watching 2 people fucking, Does this mean he wants his wife fucking somebody she selects because she finds him sexy?

The want to swing? Fine. They want her to fuck other men? Fine. But these stories are all about some black stud who has nothing on his mind but fucking somebody's wife and disrespect a white man. It's the disrespect that bothers me, not the interacial fucking or cucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is there anyone on this site

that has any... I mean even a slim bit of actual knowledge and experience with real sex, real relationships, and real marriages? Certainly wouldn't think so by reading these postings and comments. They are pathetic attempts at best, these 'fantasies' are sad, and mostly represent some ridiculously sick minds. Why do you all find it so hard to attempt anything healthy? Take this posting... both the wife and the work collegue are mentally ill. The behavoir could not IN ANY SCENARIO happen this way... people cheat, people fuck out of marriage, people do 3 somes, people do it all.... BUT ONLY MENTALLY DISTURBED PEOPLE DO THINGS THAT IMMEDIATELY PUT THEIR OWN LIFE IN DANGER. We're just not that stupid, and not that unbalanced. You don't fuck around with some guys wife right in front of him unless you KNOW he wants you to... we all know this... everyone knows this... this is why this story is so FUCKING ANNOYING and insulting. Instead of taking the time to develop the story where the wife all of a sudden does a complete 180 from the person the author started the story with... and the work buddy decides that he will risk his career, public opinion, and oh yeah, his life... by fucking around with a completely unbalanced whore... yep, that is all realistic and makes for a good story. Yep, just as long as the reader has an IQ under 60 and gets off on someone's pain and humiliation. Yes, let's put this in LOVING WIVES... that makes sense.

kyguy076kyguy076over 13 years ago
great story

I enjoyed the story. I do think this happens in real life. I know a couple that has been in a situation like this one. They enjoy inviting a third to their sex life.

SegamiSegamiover 13 years ago
Story was okay,

but if was me, I would have divorced her after the first meeting. It's obvious she wasn't into her husband and that he wasn't interesting enough for her. The way he didn't do anything, try anything to get his wife back or strengthen the relationship, it's obvious he's not into her either and as the other comment says, 'they deserve to break up and go their own ways.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent story

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Anyone who thinks things like this never happen does not know human nature very well. They may not occur with the frequency these stories imply but they occur. Could this ruin a marriage? Certainly. Are there men who get very turned on at the thought of another man fucking their wife? Absolutely. Since this is fiction I read it for what it is and enjoy it. I liked your story and thought it was fairly well written...but then I'm one of these horrible "wimpy" men who get excited watching a stranger fuck my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE

i can,t believe what a piss poor excuse for a man this husband is.9EF2

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unbelievable !!!

I cannot believe what a piss poor excuse for a writer this "author" is !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Passion on Vacation

Your story was fantastic! Joanna couldn't control herself. It is my

Prediction. That they will get together again...she experienced such a

Thrill that she won't give it up. Darrell will teach her and give her new

Experiences that will bring out her real sexuality. Her husband will only

Watch...and enjoy it. She's hooked on sex...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nother story that sucked.....next

Pretty shitty, are you sure you didn't get mixed up and shit on this paper and not in the toilet? Hope you don't take offence but this is a nother cuckhold storry is it not, why not admit you like watching your real wife with black men. Keep it up and you'll be raising s little black parasite you stupid sick fuck. Once you go down that path, there's no turning back, she'll love his big black cock and you be stuck watching that black defiling degenerate shoot his vile slimey seed into her and fertalize her whorish egg's. What a stupid, stupid, stupid little confused wimp you really are, you get your rock's off on this shit, don't ya, ya little fucked up freek. Jeasus H Crist, hope you don't have any kids, cause your kind need to be termanated on site. Hey Obama this guy's in need of a lead diet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

SHe took his stated fanatsy from husband and created a nigtmare. The pleasure she has with the guy, regardless of of his skin color, should be continued, and as his ex; she does whomever and whenever she wants/can. Is wifey ok with him being with another woman, be it for revenge or a happier life. Let the slut in her run wild, without him to have any concerns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Think maybe it crossed the line

Its a funny thing,what ya dream about happining and what ya actually want to happin,are 2 totally different things at times,as they say,becareful what you wish for,cause it can come true,just saying and not really addvising here,if this is what you wanted,then yeah,its cool,but if its not,then that can of worms is out and she's got a taste for big black cock and its gona be almost impossibble now to get her to come back to any sense of normal,but stranger things have happined,just not on this planet,lately,no,I'm sure she wont give up that BBC now and your probably gona have to live with it,or get out a gun and start blasting away, one thing nigger's hate is flying lead from a gun,its like a bug repellent,they just can't stand that, I think more white people are gona have to start shootin it up more,if not,then there's gona be more and more nigger's,till the point they will be telling all the other normal people what to do,we need to rise up and exterminate with extreme predidice,make nigger's a thing of the past.we need Sarah Pallin to bring in a law that makes niggers outlawed

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuckin Nigger's

Those fuckin nigger's,why are people letting this shit happin,for christ sakes,start shootin already,come on you assholes,this is getting pretty serious here.

If we don't get on this right away,were gona be up to our eye balls in these fuckin nigger's,pass a law or what ever it takes,but do it soon,these fuckin niggers are breeding with normal people,making more niggers as we speak,yes be it half,but you can bet your ball sack,they will choose the dark side.

Get the police,military,miltia and gun loving people from all over to unite and get rid of this vile diease,it a fuckin plague, and needs to be irradicated,snuffed out at the source,dont let these cock suckin mother fuckin snakes niggers take over,fuck, is it to late,you got that fuckin nigger obama in there now,your gona be fucked.

Come on every white blooded American, a call to Arms is needed,dont fail your for father's,stop these fuckin niggers now,dont waste a nother minute,I beg you, dont drop the torch,hold it high and out of these fuckin niggers hands,cause if and you don't, no white normal person will be safe.

Go out and grab,steel and get as many guns before they do,shoot everyone of 'em,cut off their balls and poison the niggers, its worse that rats or a vermin, Jeasus,come on people,niggers are the enemy,fight back,step on them,stomp them out,make them a thing of the past If we don't stop'em,they will surely stop us.

Hit'em before they hit us,we need to survive,they don't, and must not be allowed to contnue to fuck,breed and devile our women,niggers are only bad news,nothin ever good ever come from a nigger,only being a dead one.

How do you keep niggers out of your back yard? Hang one in the front.

Deep down all niggers is good people,yeah like 6 feet down under

What do you call nigger with a wooden leg? Shit on the stick

What do you call a nigger with 2 wooden legs? a waste of good lumber

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The highest form of sick perversion is to......

copulate with a genetically inferior species like niggers. It would be better with an animal. Cleaner anyway.

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
He is loser wimp faggot

He should just go kill himself. No real man would let a cunt do that to him. It is clear that she does not care about him. So Fuck her and Fuck him for being a coward. Other than that I have no opinion.

droogedroogeover 11 years ago
You are supposed to judge the story...

I can understand people who don't like cuckold stories but wonder why they read them. I can understand that some people's morals decree that adultery is a sin but then what are they doing in the Loving Wife section. What I can't understand is the relevance of the color of the lover in writing a critique on the story.

White, black or yellow it is immaterial to judging the story, if you consider it a betrayal does it matter the color of the skin of the lover his wife betrayed with? Those that comment against the fact that the lover is black as their main comment are showing their ignorance, bigoted and racist point of view.

Judge the story for its construction, flow, character development and its overall story line from there you will find that the author did an acceptable job and the ending I though was quite apt as basically he was leaving to the reader to form their own conclusion.

Thank you for your time and effort in posting your story and I would recommend you continue to write as I'm sure that I'm not the only one that will follow your development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I recently read indentical story on this site by a different writer.

Even the name of the fucker,Darrel, is the same! Now whom is plagiarize who ?? The story? "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome story!

Something about this story really gets me going - definitely one of the best stories I've read on Literotica!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Glad we read the comments first...

Appears to be another wimp & nigger-loving-slut: fiction or not, hope this pathetic story ends with him removing both of them from the gene pool and then himself. We will have to check and see if this author does anything non-wimp like, expectations are low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When you say we, troll

Is that you and your monkey?

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
pathetic excuse for a story

Real men don't leave opportunities on other men taking their wives unless they are part of some alternate lifestyle. The moment Darrell showed up they should've set boundaries that were comfortable for their marriage. The fact that Darrel was given free reign is an indictment of the lack of interest and energy this couple had in preserving their marriage. A single man and woman should act with free will and their mutual enjoyment and pleasure as consenting adults. However, the humiliation of another man is not cool thing to involve a sane person to do. Where I come from you may end up very dead if not worse. Disassembled then dead. Real men will go to great lengths to preserve their pride dignity and loving marriage. Most man would stand up to a man of great strength and stairs with no hope of winning but the rush of hate and adrenal could level that playing field to extents only unimaginable. I see no point to this story for non cuckolds and mainstream men. It seems more geared to an erotica fantasy in its description of a cuckold into humiliation. Otherwise the story totally is irrelevant and marginalized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yeah do us all a favor just stop!

Look you are not a man! No man worth his salt would let a nigger take his wife right in front of him! You are a sick and twisted loser or a woman with fucked up nasty std wishing fantasy's!!! Do us all a favor and keep this shit to yourself!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You don't know what will happen?

Your wife has shown you, right to your face, how little she loves or respects you. Why would you have ANY qualms about filing for divorce from the slut? She has no self control and will obviously continue to cheat on you. This is the life you want? You have no pride or self respect? DIVORCE THE BITCH IDIOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I would suggest the purchase of a .50 caliber

Rifle, and proceed to blow both of their fucking heads off.

NOT HARD TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT

CASE CLOSED............. NEXT

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
unforgettable

In this case that's a good thing. It's a great story, no denying that. But the anguish that I feel coming from hubby as his wife throws herself at another man during a vacation for just the two of them is hard to read. Why I read cheating wife stories I don't know, but this one has stuck with me. I read it a long time ago, before I ever posted any of my own. I never forgot it and finally used the search feature of Lit to find it and re-read it.

It has a very high score for a LW story. I think anything above a 3.5 in this category is like a 4.5 in other categories. So others must like it as much as I do.

I find the dynamic between hubby and wife very interesting and realistic. Obviously the wife was smitten, but plainly she felt guilt. She must have known that hubby was upset even if he didn't say anything and even though some time ago he had mentioned his fantasy. But she kept doing it and doing it in his face.

Hubby could have said something. Said and done something harsh. Told her off that first time he saw them, but he didn't. And she avoided saying anything.

I assume both characters in the story (wife and hubby) wanted to stay married. It is very very tough to think about divorce. Especially with a high dollar job. Even a cheating wife can get a good lawyer and keep half, or more. Plus there is a heck of a price emotionally. This last paragraph is for those bombers who hit every LW cheating wife story with comments about drastic action. Get real folks. It is a STORY.

I have been married twice, for a total of 30 years or so, and I know how hard it is to talk about sensitive things with your spouse. Sometimes NOT saying something will save the marriage, Saying something in the heat of passion can come back and haunt you. If both wanted to keep the marriage up, I can see both acting this way.

I'm not sure what I would do in this situation. I think I would have found a way after that first scene he saw her in to tell her how he felt, just to let her know without a doubt that he wasn't happy. But then we don't know if hubby was totally unhappy.

I wish there was another chapter describing the aftermath, but after all this time I guess that ship has sailed. I think I might make up my own version for my own satisfaction LOL.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Not a bad story...

...but it needs improvement. No way a husband would stand by, getting humiliated again and again while she spends all of her time during their vacation with her lover.

He realized this wasn´t to be a one night thing. You turned that poor creep into a wimp, a poor excuse of a man. This would go on and on cause she doesn´t respect him at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
100% GARBAGE

Not a single person in your story would pass a basic psych exam enough to stay out of a hospital. Ben, if you think anyone on the planet would behave this way, then you're just a sad and pathetic loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next Chapter

here is an idea for this excellent story. the couple comes home, he had quietly video taped her affair, they have a prenup, and he sues the lover being a fellow employee and gets real financial payback. kicks her to the curb with nothing.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
While I really like the story .....

I was hoping to find a part 2 to this story where the wife FIGHTSo get her husband back and where the husband has to stand up to Darrell to make him go away.

I want to see this supposedly "LOVING WIFE" live up to her category. Right now it's just a wimpy ass husband cuckold story! While I can understand some story's are slanted that way I don't think you are having his character go that way. Although a real husband would have taken Darrell outside at the Christmas party and straightened him out!

Either way I would like to see a part 2 to clear up any guess work of where Joanna's loyalties lie!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Loose ends

The story is fairly tight and erotic as hell! The loose ends are in the couple's communications. The only quibble is their child. That makes a GIANT difference in what Hubby and Sweetie decide about the future.

Sweetie does not seem to have discussed HER fantasies (and did not react sufficiently to Hubby's fantasy) during that single talk. If Hubby was concerned about her actions with the Bull during the Christmas party (as he was reported to have been) then he should have clarified: a) the degree (or balance) of his excitation versus his discomfort; b) whether Sweetie would have gone further with her Bull if he (Hubby) had been called away for the rest of the party. If so, would it have been to further Hubby's fantasy OR because she got horny and curious.

If Hubby had indicated that the possibility of Sweetie having sex with the Bull had caused him to reconsider his 'cuckold' fantasy, then his later reactions to her acquiecence were WAY too little, too late. After he sees them having sex at the pool, go back to the room, pack and go to the airport. She is an adult and entitled to change horses in mid-stream (or trade in a puppy for a stallion!). Leave her plane ticket ... and don't cancel her credit card until she returns (or was scheduled to return!)

If Hubby had informed her that her actions at the party were, instead, exciting in an exquisitely painful way, then did everything right on vacation, except for letting Sweetie think she had done something shameful!

Nicely done, except for allowing the tale to end with a kid's future dangling! The REAL potential of this set-up resided within their coming to some resolution.

5* despite leaving off the best part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sequel!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Sorry...

But after all that happened, all the disrespect, all the humiliation of not even talk to him, I think he should have gone away home and start the divorce proceedings, when the day after the first fling she left him alone in the beach to go to her lover...Than she could stay with the lover for ever....I say after the beach, because he has is guity part with his desires...But what make it all go wrong was the total disrespect for him, she and her lover showed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

kick the cunt in the cunt and send her to her nigger. the nigger should wind up with his cock stuffed up his ass fuck them both. she is no good to be the way treated him I would send her to a whore house so she could fuck all nigger cock she wants low life cunt................

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lousy Situation

Husband should have kicked his B......ls in when they first met and left her stranded on the resort site after the first time they made love and let the big black bastard pay her way and definitely cancel all her cards.She is nothing but a slut and should have discussed this with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More garbage...

No one on the planet behaves this way... a piece of crap posting like this comes from the mind of a middle aged loser with no sex life, and major sexual identity issues. BenFitzhume hasn't posted in years... I'm sure his pathetic mentally disturbed life got to be too much and he took his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pity

Everything was so nice until she was dancing without her robe... and onward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A well written story

The subject matter is both scary and erotic, and I couldn't stop reading it. Actually it's the second time I've read it and it made me react just as strongly.

It would be nice to have a second chapter to tell what happened with his wife, but then it would pretty much have to be repetitive, so I now feel that the author knew what he was doing when he ended it where he did. 5*,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fairie

writing at its' best

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

Willing cuckold tales are not erotic, unless you're a cuckie.

nudistguy59nudistguy59almost 9 years ago
great story

great story. glad she took darrels loads inside her. hope she meets more blk guys

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous