Busted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Raven had the camera and Charlie was kneeling in front of James and had taken hold of his cock and was pumping it in his fist. James leaned forward and kissed Charlie passionately. James started to moan sensuously into Charlie's mouth as they kissed . James grabbed Charlie and pulled him closer to kiss him harder as his orgasm washed over him. He moaned loudly. Just then they all heard a key in the front door. Mattie was back home. Raven hid the camcorder and helped to distract Mattie while Charlie and James recomposed themselves.

"Heya honey," Raven said as she ran towards Mattie and jumped into his arms. "How are you? Did you get what you wanted?"

"I'm ok babe and I did get what I wanted, I'll show you later. Where are the guys?" Mattie asked,

"They're in the kitchen, we've been chatting," Raven said loud enough for the guys to hear so they could come out of the kitchen.

"Cool. What you been chatting about?"

"Skateboarding mainly and how dangerous it can be but also how fun it is," Raven said . Mattie blushed and turned away.

"Awww… did I remind you of when you hit me on your skateboard? I'm sorry," Raven said as she pulled him towards her and kissed him. She snaked her tongue into his mouth as she ran her hand up his T-shirt to caress his muscular chest. At this point James and Charlie walked in. Charlie had his arm over James's shoulders.

"So what did ya buy dude?" James asked,

"I'll tell u now," Mattie said, "Follow me." The guys followed Mattie to the kitchen and he told them what he'd bought. He'd bought Raven an engagement ring made with sterling silver and ruby encrusted .

"Bloody hell Matt, you must really love her!" James said a little too loud .

"Jesus Christ," Charlie said .

"What'd you get me then if you love me so much?" Raven said as she walked in. Mattie quickly hid the ring in his pocket.

"You'll have to wait till later before I show you," Mattie said,

"Awww…Mathew James Willis…I wanna know now, please," Raven said .

"No. Your gonna have to wait," Mattie said . His cock stirred as she said his full name.

"Aww…ok I can see who the dominating one is…I'll wait," Said Raven.

That day they all hung out watching movies, playing football in the park. When they all came home from the park James and Charlie went up for showers and left Raven and Mattie downstairs.

"I want to take you out tonight. I have something important to ask you," Mattie said "I'm gonna take a shower then I'll be ready."

"Ok. I'm gonna shower to then I'll be ready as well. I'll use James's shower," Raven said . Raven walked upstairs followed by Mattie. Raven grabbed a towel and walked to James's room.

"Heya James. Can I use your shower?"

"Yeh sure. I'll shower after you," he said

"Why don't you shower with me? It's quicker that way," Raven said with a wink.

"O..ok " James stuttered, with that Raven and James got undressed and turned on the shower. They both stepped in and just as James closed the door Raven grabbed him and kissed him, their wet bodies sliding against each other. Raven and James kissed passionately as Raven kissed down his body till she reached his cock. She licked the tip of it before taking it deep into her throat. She continued to deep throat him until he was close to his climax when suddenly Charlie walked in.

"James where's Raven?" he asked . As the shower door glass was frosted you couldn't see who was in it. James moaned from the pleasure he was receiving and tried to answer Charlie.

"D…dunno mate. I think sh…uh…she's downstairs," James managed to say just as his orgasm hit him.

"Thanks mate. See you downstairs after you're finished," Charlie said . Raven swallowed all his cum and stood up. She kissed him and washed her hair then got out and dried off before walking back to Mattie's room. James stood there for a while. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had he thought to himself. He finished his shower then got out, dressed and went downstairs to meet Charlie.

"Heya honey, I'm ready now. I'm just finishing my make-up," Raven said,

"Ok babe. I'll be down in a minute," said Mattie. Raven finished off her deathly pale yet deathly dark make-up and went down stairs. When Raven walked downstairs she heard two guys moan softly. She crept down the rest of the way until she saw James and Charlie at it again. James was leaning on Charlie who was leaning on the unit in the kitchen. James looked like he was in control this time. They were kissing roughly as James jerked Charlie off. Raven watched on as she heard Charlie get closer to his climax. Mattie came down the stairs to find Raven hiding at the bottom.

"What are you watching?" he whispered

"Look for yourself. It's amazing," Raven replied quietly. Mattie looked and gasped with surprise. He knew that if he watched this any longer he'd have to take Raven up to their bedroom and fuck her within an inch of her life. He let Raven watch again. Raven watched until Charlie hit orgasm. His whole body shuddered as his orgasm washed over him and he moaned loudly. Mattie was rock hard next to Raven so she turned round and grabbed him and kissed him hard, undoing his jeans, freeing his cock. She took hold of his cock and jerked him off. He came within seconds. Watching James and Charlie doing that turned him on immensely, even more when he imagined himself with them. Raven and Mattie recomposed themselves before walking into the kitchen. James and Charlie jumped apart and made conversation. Trying not to make anything obvious.

"So are you two coming to the party tonight? All our fans are gone be there," James said,

"Or are you two doing something different?" Asked Charlie.

"We'll be there but I wanna do something with Raven first. We'll meet you two there ok?" said Mattie. With that they all left and James and Charlie went to the party and Mattie and Raven went to a quaint little Italian restaurant.

to be continued.

12