Bustyland Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColdStar
ColdStar
37 Followers

"No," said a voice softly to his right. He snarled, turning to Julia, raising the knife.

"You're still on their side," he growled, and she shook her head.

"I'm not, Mark. But I know you can't take nine armed women. They will kill you. They'll have no regrets doing so. It's the women they want."

"Then why didn't they just stab Paul? We must have some use."

Julia shrugged. "Killing a man in... certain ways gives the clown energy. I can't explain it. But it's not important, not really. Right now, you'll just be stabbed like your friend was. I can't let you get yourself killed."

"Why not?"

"Because you've just helped me get my mind back. I owe you something for that at least."

Sally's screams were quieter now, and Mark realised she was being dragged towards the main circus tent. Tears streamed down his face at his feeling of impotency. "I have to help them. I have to stop this 'clown'. The person controlling this place."

"Then we shall try," Julia said, reaching out to place a tender hand on his knee. "I want to stop him, too. But I know this place and I know his strengths. We shall have to wait until he is alone. Your friends are dead, and you cannot help them. I'm so sorry."

She grabbed Mark's head, pulling it down into her gigantic bosom as he wept.

***

Drew cackled gleefully at the sight of Sally being dragged towards him. He stood at the entrance of the circus tent, the group of women under his control marching ever-closer. She had not spotted him yet, too busy struggling with her captors, but she would soon.

As they reached the circus tent, her eyes fell on him. They opened wide with horror, another scream torn from her lungs, and she thrashed more violently. "You! You're doing this!" she shrieked.

He reached out, stroking her blonde hair. "No. But I'm helping." His mouth twisted into a demented smile.

Stepping into the tent, he pulled open the flap for the group of women to carry his victim through, and he heard an ethereal cackle. Spinning, he found himself face to face with the clown, and they grinned at one another.

"You brought her. And the other?"

Drew raised his hands. "She is yet to be found. But I have one. I shall go now to get the redhead."

The clown grabbed his hands, pulling him into the centre of the tent in some sort of wild dance. "No, no! You must stay. Enjoy this moment. It is nice to share it, hee hee!"

He shimmied towards Sally, the blonde motionless with horror in her captor's hands, and her brown eyes displayed her terror. The clown stopped in front of her.

"You are a beautiful one," he cooed softly, stroking a white finger down her cheek. A faint wetness left behind indicated that he had caught a tear. "So pretty." He grinned wickedly. "And so busty." He reached down, grasping Sally's pillows and squeezing them roughly. "Oh yes, such lovely boobies. All mine." He spun, clapping his hands, and suddenly a knife was in his grasp.

He swiped out, cutting open the front of Sally's shirt, pulling it apart. Her bra was revealed. Then he ran the tip of the blade beneath her breasts, across the skin of her stomach. Her chest heaved as she sobbed. "You're mine," he whispered, pushing the knife between her ribs.

Sally didn't scream. Instead, her eyes opened wide, then rolled back, blood spilling from the corners of her mouth. The wound itself gushed openly as the clown withdrew his knife, and the blonde slumped to the floor.

Drew opened his mouth in horror. "I thought you wanted her! To make her ours!" The clown turned to him with a grin.

"But I am yours, Drew," said a familiar voice to his left. He turned sharply, his eyes widening as he took in the sight. Sally stood there, dressed in a tiny black negligee. He turned back to her body. It was gone.

"See, Drewy-woo. She is ours. And she looks so fucking good!" The clown roared with laughter as he leapt forwards, wrapping his arms around Sally's waist. He crushed her against him, grasping her tits and kneading the titanic pillows. "Oh yes. She's ours alright."

Drew stood there and watched as he slowly grew hard. Sally looked amazing, all right. He had never envisaged seeing her so scantily-clad. "How," he started, before gulping with delight. "How did you make her wear that?"

The clown turned to him and giggled. "They wear whatever we want, Drewy-woo! Or nothing at all!" He gestured to Drew's right.

Drew turned his head and gasped. Laurie stood there, butt naked, a small smile on her face as she regarded Drew's lascivious stare. "Do you like what you see, Drew?" she teased.

He nodded, but did not look long, his eyes drawn immediately back to Sally. Gorgeous as Laurie was, it was Sally he had lusted after for so long.

The clown was kissing her neck, making the blonde purr at his attention, and Drew watched as he pulled open his jumpsuit and freed his engorged dick. He put one arm on Sally's back and roughly pushed her to her knees. As she collapsed to all-fours he knelt down behind her, grasping the negligee and tearing it open, pulling it from her body. He tossed it to the side, and when Drew looked back, it had gone.


Sally looked so good naked, and Drew's prick throbbed as he saw the clown pushing inside her cunt. The blonde's brown eyes closed and she moaned. Immediately, she rolled her hips back against the clown's invasive member, and he could watch no more.

"She's your reward too, my little friend Drew. There's room for two!" the clown laughed, humping his hips against hers. His cock ploughed into her cunt already and the blonde moaned and giggled at his efforts.

Drew did not need another invitation. Stepping forwards he pulled his dick from his jumpsuit and dropped to his knees in front of Sally. He grasped her head, guiding it to his eager prick, and groaned as she willingly took him into her mouth. The clown laughed at the sight, the impact of his hips causing Sally's body to shake.

Drew couldn't help but reach around the blonde's head to grasp her swinging tits. The funbags felt so good in his hands, their soft flesh gyrating with each impact of the clown's loins. He could feel her nipples hard against his hand and he groaned as she simultaneously deepthroated his albino cock.

"My turn," the clown giggled, and Drew let go of her hooters as the clown's hands replaced his own. He wasn't about to get into a war of dominance. Instead, he gripped Sally's blonde hair tightly, holding her head in place as he began to fuck her throat. Soon, she was gagging and moaning all at the same time, spread on all fours as one cock rammed into her tight cunt, another into her throat. All the while the clown roughly tweaked her nipples, squeezing the orbs in his hands.

"Ah fuck!" he heard the clown grunt, and the man's eyes rolled back into his head. He shivered, making a whooping sound as his hips pumped faster, and Drew knew he was coming.

He followed seconds later, his grip pinning Sally's head in place as ropes of his jizz rocketed into her mouth. She swallowed them all down willingly.

Then he pulled out, stumbling to his feet, smiling broadly at the sight of the naked blonde used and discarded beneath them. Not that she seemed to mind, a manic grin on her face.

Stuffing his cock back into his jumpsuit, he turned back to the entrance. Humming to himself, Drew went to find Jessica.

ColdStar
ColdStar
37 Followers
12