Busy Fingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,585 Followers

We were both in a race to the finish, Hayley ramming her fingers hard and deep into herself while I rubbed frenziedly at my clit, and both of us now gasping and whimpering with pleasure. We were so nearly there.

It was Hayley who came first, jerking forward suddenly and letting out a long groaning cry as she pushed her fingers right up inside her, slamming them repeatedly into her pussy, her cupped hand pistoning back and forth to reveal then hide her fingers as I looked down over her pubes. Even her palm was glistening wet with her juices and the noise of wet hand smacking against wet pussy sounded beautifully sexy. Her eyes now shot open as she came and stared out into the distance, the glaze of sexual release preventing her from focusing her sight on anything specific. She jerked and shuddered, crying out loudly, unrestrainedly, as waves of pleasure ran through her, the cries tapering of to little whimpering moans as her orgasm ran its course and slowly subsided.

Eventually she let out a long moaning sigh and her grip on my leg relaxed to signal the end of her climax. She looked over at me and smiled languidly. I'm not sure, but I think it was that slow, sexy, dreamily happy smile that did it for me and my own abruptly orgasm erupted inside me.

It was, as I had expected, a massive orgasm, my whole body seemed to be flooded with sensations as surge after surge of white hot pleasure ran through me. Like Hayley I cried out, a single long cry of pleasure that rose and fell with the waves of ecstasy I was feeling. I arched my back, my mouth falling open and my toes curling tightly, the fabulous sensations making me dig my fingers into my breast as hard as I could to mix the pain with the overwhelming pleasure. I thought it would never end, wave of sensation followed wave until I felt myself nearly borne away on them, only vaguely aware of my surroundings, but always sharply aware of Hayley's very welcome presence.

Eventually the waves declined in intensity and I returned reluctantly to the real world, feeling spent and exhausted, but intensely happy and proud of myself, grinning like the proverbial Cheshire cat as my orgasm gradually faded away.

For several minutes we sat panting, half laying half sitting, side by side on the sofa. I was both struggling to get my breath back and at the same time fighting to cope with the myriad thoughts and sensations that flooded through my mind. I'd never in a million years have dreamed of masturbating in anyone else's presence, but I just had, and not only that but it had given me the biggest thrill I'd had for years.

I let my hand relax on my pussy, as if too lazy to move it, my other hand sliding from my breast to lie by my side, resting between both mine and Hayley's hips, in contact with both but deliberately touching neither. My leg was still draped over hers, and I still enjoyed the contact, but then she began to wriggle it out from under and I reluctantly lifted it away, understanding and not wanting to continue her discomfort. Her hand lost contact with my thigh, and then, as we settled more comfortably side by side, I felt her fingers interlace themselves with mine between our two bodies, and gave me a sort of quiet companionable feeling.

We sat like that, holding hands and still naked, for what seemed a long while, each deep in their own thoughts, trying, on my part at least, to come to terms with what had happened and not wanting to talk about it until we understood it.

We shot glances at each other from time to time, and all of a sudden our sight locked and we gazed directly into each others eyes. Hayley's eyebrows raised in a kind of 'how the hell did that happen?' look, and I grinned my own lack of an answer in return.

"Wow!" She exclaimed all at once. "I didn't expect that."

"Me neither." I agreed.

"Good though, wasn't it?"

"Oh, it was good alright." I told her, my chest still heaving slightly from the effects.

"Good enough to do again?"

Otazel
Otazel
2,585 Followers