All Comments on 'But is it Immoral? Ch. 01'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Start

Interesting. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Intense

First let me start of by saying I love your writing. I've ready all your stories and felt a strong connection to It's against the Law and now this story. While I am an member of this website - I have witness how people respond to those who go against the authors thoughts. Call it being thin skinned so I'm writing my thoughts anonymously.

Many stories don't touch me the way this story has - mainly because I could have been Jean. I have walked in her shoes. Like Jean I was married to my best friend. - I could talk to my husband about everything including sex - but not about being submissive...I was a successful business women, good wife and mother and as far as everyone knew an all American good girl who would never think such thoughts. At the time I put all the pieces together and realized I was a sexually submissive we already had three kids.

While I didn't cheat - I must admit I came close several times. My husband and kids are the most important things in my life - but when something is missing and so core to who you are it becomes a battle. That's when people do stupid things like Jean. It's funny as I read the many comments on each chapter - most wanted Jean to burn in hell for her mistake. What people don't realize is that when you have been in a relationship over a period of time the most difficult thing to do is tell the person you love more than anything that you aren't the person they thought you were. I don't think you can compare Tracy or Jean. Jean was married to Dalton and I understand her inner struggle of sharing her true self. It isn't as easy as everyone says it is....most people would rather talk about their finances rather than sex. Tracy on the other hand could share her true self with Dalton because she had a blank canvas - she had no history with him so the risk wasn't as great. I understand what Jean did was wrong - but having walked in her shoes - don't underestimate how hard it is. Yes trust goes both ways....was Dalton more receptive of Tracy because of Jean???

I was married over 12 years before I courage to tell my husband. Actually the only reason I was able to broach the conversation is because one of his college classmates called to tell us he was getting a divorce because his wife was having an affair. The announcement took us by surprise because they were the one couple everyone thought would last a lifetime. Unfortunately she couldn't talk with her husband about her submissive needs and went outside of her marriage. I knew then I needed to share my submissive side with my husband. It wasn't an easy conversation and it took a bottle of wine for courage. My announcement did cause a great deal of strife in our marriage and took over 2 years for him to understand my needs -- I was a good vanilla girl for a long time before he could see and relate to me in a BDSM way. It isn't as easy as Dalton says....all you had to do was ask.....

My ending is happy - but please don't underestimate how hard it is to have this conversation. You are placing all your faith that they love and trust you enough to walk down this path together, In many cases it doesn't always work out that way.

Sorry for the rambling message --but as I said this cut a little to close to home.

I am hoping that Jean is able to find some happiness....she has already lost so much

Mostera1Mostera1almost 11 years ago
Excellent Sequel!!!

I am looking forward to seeing what happens next. I wondered what happened to Jean after she discovered that Dalton would have enjoyed being her Dom, if she only asked him.

She sure was shattered by that revelation especially seeing that silver choker on Tracy.

Jean should have listened to that woman in the bathroom, because Kevin did a number on her both physically and mentally, he is one sicko for sure. He used the internet to stalk her, finding her arrest record, and the circumstances surrounding her adultery. His threats to her family and ex husband, was a good read.

Great job!!!!

This is a superb sequel, and I look forward to see how you end this.

Thank you,

M1*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
your intro

is a shitty as the 3 pages you wrote. you did not have to make another absolutely unerotic story just to stand by "your characters". what a bullshit. the story was ......ok...no it was good. this is shit, it stinks so far that even with my laptop of I have to change the air in the livingroom.

if she had not an IQ lower than 40, she would just have looked for a normal relationship. nobody looking for love want's a cruel monster.

my wrong conclusion was you were a decent author, sorry. go find some help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Consequences

are a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Hope she enjoys her self made hell hole. Hahaha

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What goes around comes around. She got what she wanted, and I don't think she likes it. Bet she wishes she kept her mouth shut. Oh wait it has a ball gag in it.

Fantasy is better than reality. She learned that the hard way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anonymous

Thank you for sharing. Your comment touched my heart. I am a submissive too. It was terribly hard to tell him that. Like you I discovered it after kids. I had thought about exploring, but that would be cheating and I love my husband too much to do that. So I fantasized and yearned for years. After several false starts, I finally told him.

Much to my pleasure and shock he took me in his arms and asked me to explain to him my desires.

He was always my best friend, and now he is so much more. I wish i said something sooner. I am so happy now.

I proudly wear my collar wherever i go.. In public we are equals, at home we are equals, in the bedroom we are dom and sub 80% of the time. The other 20% is vanilla with lottsa love and caring. We have done things i never thought i would do. My dom loves me so much, and I him.

Thank you laptopwriter for a wonderful story. I hope jean makes it out okay, but for some reason i am sure she will.

Anonymous two and very happy.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
IMMORAL, ILLEGAL OR FATTENING

whats a girl to do when the fetish controls. TK U MLJ LV NV

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
1* very meh, should of stopped while you were ahead

Most of the time a sequel is never as good as the original and this story is no exception. I don't think you planned "It's Against the Law" to have a sequel as it's ending was perfect and maybe bowing to pier pressure was not a good idea.

Jean while getting what she deserved for cheating on Dalton was not an evil but more a stupid woman who failed to trust her husband with her little sexual kink which is pretty harmless by most fetish's. At the end of Against the Law I felt sad for Jean in a way.

The problem with the Jean in this story for me is that she has learned nothing from losing the man she loved. Despite all her heartbreak and being unable to move on it comes across as her biggest regret is not losing Dalton, nor having the faith and trust in him to talk about what she wanted but only that she wouldn't be able to explore her sexually submissive nature if she hadn't cheated on him! That's her only consolation to the fact she fucked up her life?

What "It's Against the Law" got so very right was it how it's character's and how they both felt realistic. Yet in "But is it Immoral?" the feeling of reality is just not there. The warnings from the other woman being ignored, the accepting a drink from a total stranger, her still going out with the guy after her bad scene experiences with other guys after the shit Kevin pulled on her in the theater and the lack of the police being able to do anything? Sorry just to much logic getting ignored just for the sake of the story.

In this story were suddenly ment to believe Jean would, with zero proof of his claims of vengeance, take the word of a guy who abused her as reason to not report him to the police? I hope its not going to be a case of where only Dalton can save her ass with his super secret ninja/navy seal/CIA training.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
Good Follow Up

Looking forward the the next chapter.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I loved the first story, however you shouldn't let the readers dictate that there should be a sequel, in you case, it didn't need one, you should have left it as it was 1*

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 11 years agoAuthor
@ Intense

I NEVER comment on my own stories but I could not let this one go unanswered.

THANK YOU so much for your comment! Writing doesn't come that easy for me, I usually spend weeks trying to put together something I think people will enjoy, usually to be dashed to bits to the point I that I wonder why I bother. Every once in awhile, I get someone like yourself who reminds me why I do it.

Again, thank you very much; your comment was GREATLY appreciated!

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 11 years ago
Laptopwriter

Thanks for your writing. I saw your response to @intense. Some stories here are pure BS, some are just a good tale and some (Like this one) have an underlying message. When a couple, married or otherwise, learn from this to be open and honest then you have done your job. I hope you have positively affected someone and possibly saved a marriage or two. Thank You!! Keep up the good work.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago

I'm not a Jean fan, but ok.

Still gave it 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hard to write, easy to criticize...

Don't care for the theme but do appreciate the effort. Author obviously has significant skills as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OK if you like this kind of thing..

If you're into kinky stuff probably your bail of cotton.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Ah yes -

We never think far enough ahead before w e do those truly stupid things with our lives - do we -

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Why Is She So Sure He Isn't Bluffing?

What has she seen that gives her any indication that he has that kind of power?

Based on that woman at the slosh he has a rep that he could only get if other victims have spoken to SOMEBODY, even if not the cops.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
At least you're responsible enough to show the dumbasses that want to associate cruelty and pain with their genitalia what their getting into!

I really don't get it. Never mind that I know, repeat know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is WRONG; who needs this shit!!! Are your wives and husbands so heinous that the only way you can get off is through deviant sex? My God, the pleasure is so intense when my wife and I make love, I think anything more would kill me. No we're not newlyweds. We've been married 36 years, and have never needed anything to "spice up" our love life. Maybe you're doing something wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Turned Off

I was beginning to understand BDSM in It's Against the Law. Now I am utterly revolted. Nonetheless, I gave this 5 stars because of the authors ability to arouse such emotions in me.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Hmmm...

Well it seems she got what she wanted. What, too severe? That's what happens when you play with someone who has no feelings for you. I'm betting she calls the ex for help. We'll see...

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

"He seems pretty nice to me," – Of course he’s nice, NOW, he’s trying to get you!

“he's viscous” – No, he’s vicious. “Viscous” means having a gooey consistency.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
too dark

it had so much potential, but you took a curious seeker and turned her into a frightened, abused, battered, emotional wreck. Not necessary, not true to the original character from the first series.

If you want to explore the dark side, do it with a new scenario and a new cast, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not my thing but well written

Congrats. Good story. Four out of five. this not usually my thing. But it is well written and it is a logical continuation from the first story. Cheers Steve

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

As KarenE said, why is she so sure he can back up his threats?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Typo

“fact simile”, should be “facsimile”

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
BDSM

As I said it part 1, I can understand her reluctance to openly admit her desire to try it, and she CERTAINLY couldn't admit that she tried it and liked it!

But she could make up a story about reading an article, or talking with a friend at work, even use "Fifty Shades of Grey" as an entry to a discussion and feel him out.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
A Few Things

If you are into deviant behavior seek psychiatric help. It is not normal, it can and will destroy your life - kind of obvious to most.

If you continue on your path of perversion, that is your choice and your problem so don't cry about it.

If your path leads you to pain and suffering, are you really surprised?

When you meet someone on this path who is more evil and sick than you how can you complain?

When he threatens you with violence why do you cringe? Why don't you strike first? Threats are for stupid people that like to give their plans away. Threaten me, give me a warning, and I will destroy your ability to hurt me.

Life is so simple if you follow the rules and so fucked up if you break the rules.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 7 years ago
I almost didn't read the second part of this...

But, now I'm glad I did. I do not approve of women being beaten! For ANY reason. But, I loved the way that they fixed this A**Wipe. LOL's... It is great...

If you're like me and thinking about not reading the second part of this, do it anyways, you will like it. :)

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Reality

This happens a lot, some mild bondage and discipline are normal in most females into this lifestyle but some can get seriously carried away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lessons in drawing heat from commentors

Leave the guy alone, he's a fucking hero! This is what she gave up her marriage for, well, now she's got it. The guy is a fucking hero, I tell you.

Now, That is how to draw heat!! 😉

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
This Was Hard....

to read. I hate bullies and verbally, emotionally and physically abusive people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Huh!

What a sadistic bastard!!! A fucking bully, he doesn't dominate his woman, he tortures her and gets off on her pain. Doubt very much this is what is sexually desired. It's too extreme and cannot give anyone (except the bully), any pleasure!

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

A sequel on Jean. 5⭐

Well done but difficult.

The poor woman goes from error to error about her life and her submissive fantasies.

The basis should be love, trust, respect, communication.

She has suffered a lot, I hope she will put her life back on the right track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is like punching a kitten. It's gross. Starsong1977

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago
I Usually Have No Problem

With the cheated on spouse getting some manner of appropriate revenge and justice, it doesn't always have to be gray matter and body parts. Jean doesn't deserve this and it appears it's going along the lines that I expected. I will make an exception for Kevin, gray matter and body parts are definitely in order for him, slowly. I expect that his boast about 'friends' is a bluff, but his plans to turn her out aren't. I'm surprised that he hasn't escalated to murder yet, if he hasn't, he is well on his way. Time to save some people by paying it forward, just not in the traditional way. Sometimes Liam Neeson's and Clint Eastwood's characters have valid points. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bitches like Jean should kill themselves.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Jean didn't deserve it because she cheated. She deserved it for being incredibly, criminally stupid. She was warned explicitly. She then saw that he was not who he appeared to be. She STILL persisted with her stupidity.

She also had zero safety protocols (anyone in Ds world can tell you that's a bad idea, especially when dealing with a new partner).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m sorry but this is incredibly disappointing as continuations go, this could’ve been so much better but I refuse to read about this poor women (yes she destroyed her life herself but has paid for it tenfold) being hurt again and again, this is awful.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Kinks. Can get you in trouble. Thanks for your writing.

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Sloppy writing or editing , seems to be in a rush while writing or posting this story, a real shame.

RodzzzRodzzz9 months ago

Not my cup of tea.....or I may have given up too soon not giving the story a chance to materialize or develop if there even was one.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

I'm giving this four start only because I'm hoping I know where this is going and Sir Kevin is going to get his ass handed to him, hopefully. I don't mind a little bit of bondage, but beating and humiliating anyone, especially a woman, is way out of bounds. Just hope Jean can get her head out of her ass and make a life for herself.

BAnde53507BAnde535079 months ago

Great follow-up to the previous series and a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not my desire to read any further and explains why you have to be careful who you tie into on this bondage crap. Would have been far better for Dalton to realize he could have communicated better too and didn't. Now she is putting her self at risk based on the writer of the story. Of course realizing this is all from someone's imagination. Makes you wonder what the writers went through in their own lives to write what they write due to their life's experiences....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous