All Comments on 'But We Didn't'

by luvthedesserts

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
wrecktechwrecktechover 11 years ago
Excellent banter

The dialog was great and the story was very believable! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The lovely banter between the two was great. Loved it. Pure and undiluted *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very well done

Great dialogue. The only thing that stood out negatively was "Branna"... was that supposed to have been "Briana"?

luvthedessertsluvthedessertsover 11 years agoAuthor

No. Branna was what i called her. In the world we live in where people name their kids "Apple, Rumor, Scout" Branna is pretty normal. There are several women with the name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey, check out the difference between ...

",,, defiantly ..." and ",,, definitely ..."

As in "It defiantly beats your morning breath."!!

There's a few other errors that a good Proof Reader could have eliminated for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars!

Loved it! Could you give us a sequel?

kingleonidasskingleonidassover 11 years ago
Very well written.

I can tell you do this for a living. Thank you for a great read.

GrainReaperGrainReaperover 11 years ago
Fantastic

This is the best story I have read in Literotica. It was so real and down to earth. I can hardly way to read more stories as good as this one.

ctalonctalonover 11 years ago
Outstanding

This is def one of the best stories I have read on Lit. Thank you.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 11 years ago
Good writing

I also enjoyed the humor between the lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dickk

Wow I was masturbating my pussy is so wet

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Fantastic story

It could be called erotic humor with the way the character Aaron was portrayed. His attitude on life is like a fresh breath, and made the story fantastic.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story...

Good story, Aaron is a great character. Will there be a sequel where Paige gets involved, a threesome maybe?

tequilotequiloabout 11 years ago
Sequel please?

This deserves more chapters, one of your best stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What they said

As the other commenters have pointed out, great humor and banter. Would love to see more of these characters. Or more of Aaron at least.

TigerhawkTigerhawkabout 11 years ago
Very good story. . .

I really enjoyed reading this! I thought the dialogue was well done. I'd love to see more with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

... it was a silly but amusing. I liked it.

Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Funny!

I really enjoyed the humour in this story.

So many treat sex so seriously; your story is like a breath of fresh air.

PlayfulLittle1PlayfulLittle1almost 11 years ago
Amazing, hilarious, and really sexy!

I'm very happy I decided to start reading some of your stories. I was hoping you would write stories with the same sort of humor and you didn't disappoint. I'm really impressed and hope you continue writing so I've got more to read. Bravo!

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
Loved it!

You did one hell of a job. Loved the humor in your story. THAT is so rare around here.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 10 years ago
Very good

I loved the verbal play and the imagery

Very good writing

aragonitearagoniteover 10 years ago
Great!

Wit is sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Laugh while you Love

Love the humor

It reminded me of a time when my wife asked me why I hummed durring sex.

I told her it was to set up a steady rythym.

She asked... Yes, but does it have to be "Row, Row, Row your boat?"

I look forward to more of your stories.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
sex as a verbal sport

I could always make my wife laugh herself into an orgasm by singing the 'Anvil Chorus" during our lovemaking. It is the perfect rhythm!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
what a great story

I loved the humour, tension, and romance. not a combination found often enough.

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Easily one of my favorite stories. I would love to read more about these characters.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

Loved it! Very funny. Good writing as well as a good story. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Was actually a really good story until their last conversation after they finished, ruined the spell the rest of the story weaved. 3, could be a 5 if you edit the end.

ScepticM8ScepticM8over 8 years ago
You're a genius!

This had me in stitches. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Second the motion: Genius.

Superb story, mad storytelling skills and a powerful string of images. Hot sex AND character growth. Wow. Very well done. I wish there was an extra star for efforts like this.

You still need a proof reader. "Defiantly." And an affirmative remark is "YEAH." When your team scores points the word is "YEA!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

Love the story the sarcasm was perfectly balanced and it had an engaging story line. It was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sex & humour

Excellent.

RatuJoneRatuJoneover 4 years ago
More of this caliber please.

Excellent dialogue and the benefits were delightful. I have to agree with an earlier comment, a proofreader with a good command of the English language would improve it. 5 Stars!

ErosinaScarlettErosinaScarlettover 4 years ago
Sexy & Amusing

I loved the dialogue in this one. Action made me wet but the dialogue was just as lively. Keep writing!

preadspreadsalmost 4 years ago
More please?

This was sooo good. Building Aaron up - sexy wit, integrity, being grounded, maturity - just made me want a bite of him, too. Can we get more fun steamy scenes with this couple, please? Can we get more of Aaron? I’ll do anything (almost).

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

Rather crude. No redeeming values.3

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

This was soon cool! Great humor, great sex, very well written, loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great premse.

But -- to start -- you need an editor. Wrong words. Missing words.

And the dialog is all wisecracks.

The sex, when it happens, happens much too matter-of-factly. Not nearly as erotic as it could have been. And needed more teasing.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice. Really enjoyed it.

Loved Arrons character and would like to read more of him. Liked Branna and the sister too. What about a spin-off? Please...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous