But We Didn't

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His free hand was working up her body to grip a breast when she seized it in both of hers. She clutched at it tightly and pulled it against her stomach. "Yes. Oh. Oh, Yes."

Branna writhed under him as her thighs tightened around his head. He could feel her pussy muscles constrict around his fingers and then begin to shiver. She bucked against him for what seemed a full minute until she let out a long drawn out sigh and lay still. Her legs losing strength enough for Aaron to come up for air.

"How'd I do?" He was smiling down at her, watching her breath stir a long strand of hair. His fingers moved it out of the way as he watched her tongue dart out to lick her lips. She had the most beautiful dazed expression on her face.

"I don't know. I'm blind."

"Shut up. That's my line."

"Fine. Are you hard yet?"

"Oh, yea. He perked back up about an hour ago."

"Bullshit. That was like five minutes."

"Pretty sure it wasn't. I think I blacked out through most of that. There were angels singing right there at the end."

"Would you shut up and fuck me."

"Only if you kiss me first."

"Oh, shit. I soaked you, didn't I?" Her hands came up and wiped at his face before she kissed him. "Sorry."

"It's not that bad. I like the taste. It defiantly beats your morning breath."

He was able to catch her wrists before she could slap him. Her teeth found his bottom lip and caused him to whimper. Pinning her arms above her head, he lowered himself down and slowly slid upwards. She lost her grip on his lip when she sighed from his cock sliding into her. He started with tiny slow thrusts. Adjusting to the tight warmth he found surrounding him. His hips were barely flexing as he stared down at her. It took her awhile to notice the attention.

"What?"

"Nothing. I just like watching you. You look almost happy. Like you're enjoying this."

She rolled her eyes at him and aimed a shy smile up at him. "Let go of my hands."

"Why? Are you going to hit me again?"

"No. I want to be on top."

He rolled off of her, tucking a pillow under his head as he watched her mount him. "Hmm. Does that mean I can go back to sleep while you work the pole?"

"If you ever want this to happen again, never speak during sex."

Branna gripped his cock and pulled it upwards as she wiggled around until she had it where she wanted. In one fluid motion, she impaled herself on it and began to rock her hips.

Aaron sucked air through clenched teeth as he felt her pussy gripping at him. Her flat stomach tightened while she pressed all her weight down on him. Leaning back a little, she began to bounce. Aaron's eyes were locked on her tits as they swayed and jiggled. He could hear her ragged breath as she worked over his cock. Reaching out, he ran his nails lightly down her legs. First the outside and then the inside.

"Grab my ass." Branna gasped, lengthening her hip thrusts.

Wrapping his hands around her, he took hold of the ass he'd watched for years and squeezed. Testing the flexing muscles as she rocked back and forth. His hands opening and closing. Branna leaned back further, bringing Aaron's back off the bed from the pressure on his cock. As he came up to a sitting position, she dropped her shoulders to the bed.

"Fuck me, Aaron. Please." She moaned as her hand came up and began to rub across her clit.

As best as he could, he began thrusting into her. Short quick thrusts. Each one ripped a grunt from her as she rubbed faster and faster. Sliding a hand up her stomach, he found her breast and began massaging it. Letting the nipple roll under his fingers. Her hips stopped flexing as she worked her pussy. Gripping his cock tighter and tighter with each thrust until finally he felt a gush of liquid flood over his cock and her body began twitching.

"Oh shit, Aaron. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

When her body relaxed, Aaron reached around her and pulled her against him as he returned to his back. Her head collapsing on his chest. He could feel her trying to talk as her lips moved against the muscles of his chest. His hand ran up and down her back, feeling the sweaty slick skin. He rolled her to her side. His arm sliding under her head as the other pulled her hips back to his.

"That was a new experience. I think you might have raped me." Aaron teased as he kissed her forehead.

"Did you cum?" Her eyes opened slightly.

"I was too scared to. Still am."

"Shut up. Just use me anyway you need to."

"This is just fine." Aaron's began a slow steady motion. "I could do this the rest of the night."

"Good. I think I could fall asleep just like this."

"That really isn't helping my confidence, you know."

"My poor little baby." She shook with quiet laughter as she rolled her eyes. "Fine, put it in. I'm sure I'll feel something eventually."

The sharp smack of his hand on her ass caused her to scream in surprise and then laugh as he rolled her to her back. His legs slipping between hers as he bit down on her shoulder a little past gentle.

"Ow. Okay. Okay. I didn't mean it."

She pulled at his hair. Her laughter was choked off when his lips found hers and he slammed his pelvis into her. He chuckled when his mouth filled up with all the air from her lungs. Her knees came off the bed to grip his sides.

"Feel that?"

"Nope. Try again." She said as her hands reached for the headboard to brace herself."

Aaron watched her smile grow when he scooted his knees up for better traction. Sliding up a bit higher on her body, he pulled back slowly and then drove his hips back down. They both grunted as their bodies crashed together. Over and over again, he slammed into her. The headboard banging against the wall. Their grunts getting louder as he increased the tempo.

"Yes. Oh. Yes." Branna grunted. "Almost. Feel. That."

Aaron wiped the start of smirk off her face with the next several sharp thrusts. There was no way he could speak. All his energy was being channeled into his hips and legs. He felt a drop of sweat roll down his spine as he did his best to drive her into the mattress. Her knees had fallen open as she took all of him with each driving lunge. Each time, the pressure in his balls increased. He was way too close to stop or slow down. With a final burst of speed, Aaron drove himself against her. Arching his back, he felt his cum rocket down his shaft and filled her. His body shuddering as the spasms overtook him.

"Oh, shit." He hung his head and then let his weight down slightly. "I hope you felt something. I think I sprained a kidney." He felt her pat his back as he rolled off her to stare up at the ceiling.

"Almost. There was a tickle there for a minute." She teased between giant breaths.

"I think that was just me cumming. Is it too late to ask if you want me to pull out?"

"A little bit, asshole." She turned her head and stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "Did you forget I've got a three eight? I'm on birth control."

"Good. Is this part of the benefit package? If it is, I'd love to be friends."

"Oh, did I just pussy whip you?"

"If that's what it takes to get a little more Prom Queen, hell yea."

"Great." She said sarcastically. "I've got a pathetic puppy dog. Just what I needed."

"Fine. I'll just post the video of this one online and start charging for my services."

Branna rolled over and rested her head on his chest. Her hand patting his cock gently before pulling the covers back over them. "Shut up and go to sleep."

***