Butter Ch. 01

Story Info
She is lightly dominated by her boyfriend.
1k words
4.16
115.6k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

A few years ago I was living with my boyfriend, let's call him X. We had been dating for about a year and had a good, sensual relationship, but I sometimes thought X was a bit square in bed. I enjoyed being lightly dominated, but was afraid to tell him for fear that he might think I'm "weird."

One evening we were watching Last Tango in Paris and, while I thought the movie a bit pretentious, I really enjoyed the butter scene: Marlon Brando tells his love interest to go get a stick of butter from the fridge; he proceeds to grease her up with it and sodomize her -- wow! I think X noticed how turned on I was by the scene. We had never tried it "back there" before... actually I had never had a more than a finger back there but was very curious about it. After X and I made love that night, I got up my courage and whispered in his ear that I wanted to try it, and that I wanted him to run the show. He thought it over for a moment, and said that I should buy some anal beads before the weekend and that we would have a tango of our own....

I went to the store and bought a string of five anal beads, as well as a butterfly vibrator, and couldn't wait for the weekend to come. X and I shared a bottle of wine Friday evening and once we retired to the bedroom we kissed and fumbled out of our clothes. Both of us like sex with the lights on -- all of the lights on sometimes.... and once we'd touched each other and nuzzled a bit I pulled out the first of our new toys. X was excited to touch me with a vibrator and didn't waste any time before caressing me with it.... One of my favorite sensations is to have a few fingers in my sex; I just love the feeling of being touched while my lover kisses me on the mouth and it didn't take long for me to climax, my sex squeezing around X's fingers in rhythm to my orgasm as the butterfly hummed on my clit.

No, I am not a superwoman when it comes to climaxing; usually I like to build up to it for quite some time, but I think I came so quickly this time because it was my first vibrato caress. X sensed this and began to deep-kiss me so that my next orgasm was much longer and slower.... and after I had rested for a moment I heard X say, "Lover, get the beads." I pulled them from the nightstand, and handed them to him.

X then said "I am going to be your master tonight and you must do exactly as I say. Roll over on your stomach." Mmm... This is what I wanted to hear. I get so turned on by being told what to do in bed if it's in the context of a loving relationship. I knew I could trust X, and obediently rolled over, exposing my back and my buttocks.

X got a bottle of massage oil out. The scent is now hardwired into my brain; I will never forget the smell, even though I'm unsure of its name.... X gave me a long back massage, getting me relaxed. The nice thing about a live-in lover, rather than a one-night stand, is the he knows your needs. X took the time to focus on my shoulders, the backs of my knees, my feet, &c. -- rather than going straight for the "hot spot," which I really can't stand.

Just as I was getting really squirmy, he told me to raise my hips. I got on all fours, and he said, "No, with your face on the bed." He held a pillow in front of my face, and waited until I took it and placed it in front of me. He then said, "Put your face in it." When I did this he said, "Now raise your ass higher."

X then leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Victoria, remember you're to do exactly as I say." I nodded, a bit nervous, and very horny. He then told me to put my hands on my cheeks and open them for him.

Do you remember earlier I said we liked to make love with the lights on? Well now I wished that the room were dark, because THAT part of my body had never seen the light! X told me to open my cheeks wider, and I was humiliated to feel the light on me, but I was so turned on I couldn't stand it. And what he did next was even more arousing: he leaned within an inch or two of my backside and gently blew air in a line up and down my crack, up and down my sex. All blowing, no touching.

He then said, "Here, hold these," and set the beads on the pillow in front of my face. "Don't take your hands off your ass!" he said, as I started to reach for the beads. I think he was just teasing me, wanting me to consider them sitting in front of me, wanting me to think about where they were going to go.

X got on the bed next to me and told me that he was going to the kitchen, and that I was not to move while he was gone. He then kissed me on the mouth and left.

And do you know what? I was even more humiliated that I sat in the room by myself, not tied to anything, of my own free will holding my cheeks apart while my boyfriend took his own sweet time getting something downstairs. When he came back after an eternity, he actually said, "Nice ass." I thought I would die from blushing.

I pulled my face from the pillow and looked back over my shoulder at him. He had something in each hand: a stick of butter and a squeeze bottle of honey....

To be continued in Chapter 2...