All Comments on 'Butterfly Dinner'

by Seeker196

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done!

I read this story to a friend of mine on mic.... we only got through half the story the first time (you can guess why we had to stop).... then the second time we got through to the end before having to cum together.... well done - we enjoyed it!!!!!

hottcook38hottcook38over 16 years ago
hot!

Good lord made me so hot! Damn i need one of those little jewels for myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I've always wanted this!

I've always wanted a man to do this...but I've always been too embarassed to ask!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!!!

Your writing is awesome and that story was so amazingly hot.

Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read something else from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
!

That was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Like it!

Really enjoyed the story! Thanks!

deepthroatsubdeepthroatsubalmost 13 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

I LOVED THIS STORY. IT WAS INTIMATE ANS NASTY ALL IN ONE. PLEASE WRITE MORE.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was so hot. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOTTT

Can't wait to show this one to my lover...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MMmmmmmmmmmm

I want to try this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

moree

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
been there done that!

I bought a pair of Ruby thong vibrating panties for my wife. I made her cum at many different restraints and public places. What a turn on! One time she started having an orgasm just as the waitress came to take her order. She kind of covered her face with her hand while she came, as though she had a sinus headache or something until she collected her composure. Another time we had to stop at the place my boat was being repaired. While I was standing talking to the three guys that ran the shop, I forgot they were on. When we got back in the truck she said " I kept hoping you would look over at me. I had an orgasm right in front of those three guys! She loved to kneel in front of me while wearing them. Something about the position would make her cum fast and have multiple orgasms.....we love going out in her VP's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
want 1

Makes me want the modified butterfly to send me flying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Ani, I shall get a butterfly for you when we travel together.. :-)

blackgblackgalmost 10 years ago
HEAT TOY!!!!!

Dunt ask about my turn with this same devices..ONLY THE CAR KNOWD ABOUT THIS....gearstick up tha ass job for me and Wayne. Thank Wayne. BUY WAYNE!!!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 8 years ago
I liked it, thx

I would like more so pls keep writing. Is he an electrical engineer? that seems the only way he could have the necessary skills to so significantly modify the sex toy, and if so maybe he can set up a bluetooth version to control it from anywhere as long as her phone is near by. Also use the toy to rev her up then stop, keep her excited and closer to her climax for a long time before making her cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous