Buying the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

I called Charlene at work and told her that I was coming home on Friday morning instead of Saturday morning. I made a joke about getting her boyfriend out of the house because I was coming home early. There was a hesitation before she laughed. Yeah, guilty!

She asked if she should take Friday off and I said she shouldn't. With her being gone at the conference she probably had lots of work backed up. I wanted her home on Saturday and Sunday so we could play. Friday I could get some projects done.

I loaded stuff in my truck and at the end of work (midnight, Thursday night) I was in my truck headed east. At the big truck stop in Gresham I stopped loaded with gas and bought a three hundred minute disposable cell phone. I bought a plastic box to put it in, to protect it from the rain. The box was olive drab green.

The rest of the way to Trout Lake I listened to an all night preacher. I don't like him but he kept me awake.

Just before four I put the phone in the box and the box behind the tree.

At four-fifteen I was sliding into bed with Charlene. By four-seventeen I was asleep. I got a good morning kiss, a peek at her body as she sprinted for the shower and a good-bye kiss as she left for work. By eight-thirty I was up and working. I installed the transmission equipment in the small storage closet in our upstairs room. To get into the closet you need to get down on hands and knees and crawl in. I installed the equipment and ran the cable to the bedroom closet through the ceiling. I piled boxes and junk near the equipment so if someone looked in the closet they wouldn't see it.

In the bedroom I replaced the ceiling light fixture with one built to hold a tiny video camera and I installed another camera in the drawer of the nightstand on my side of our bed. It isn't really a drawer, just a drawer front, leaving plenty of room for the camera. I turned our TV on to the test channel and adjusted the cameras for best picture and sound quality. Then I shut it all down and did other stuff. Charlene was supposed to get off work at four. At three she called.

"Can we go somewhere tonight?"

She wanted to go to Hood River and go shopping and then spend the night in a hotel. I didn't want to spend the weekend in our bed either. I agreed. She said she'd be home in an hour, she'd pack, and we'd head down the mountain.

A minute after she called my cell rang. The female voice didn't identify itself, but I recognized her voice. Mrs. Bill Stevens.

"Hi."

"Hi. Are you OK?"

"He told me today that he's all mine for the weekend. I guess she'll be with you?" "Yup. I have a plan and by next Saturday it should have already worked. I don't want you to know about it so you can't possibly give it away. Is that OK with you?"

"Yes! I've gotta go." The phone went dead. I put it in my truck.

Charlene came home, packed and jumped in my truck. Her conversation was hurried and all about work. Funny thing though, not a mention of Bill. When I got in the truck I leaned to her and said, "I'd like a kiss, please."

What I got was five seconds of tongue. Then she drew back and said, "We're burnin daylight! Let's go!"

I started the truck and we were off. She asked about the work I'd done on the cabin and what I had planned for my next trip up to visit. I didn't point out that I wasn't visiting. Perhaps she was right, and I was only visiting.

We went across the bridge into Oregon and went shopping in Hood River. We got a couple things for the cabin and had dinner in a real restaurant down by the river. The restaurant was attached to a nice motel and we registered and then walked to dinner.


As it happened a man came into the restaurant and started yelling at a waitress. Seems he found out she was cheating on him. He took her house and car keys and said she could find "all her shit" on the front yard, he was throwing her out. He stormed out and the waitress sat down and cried.

After things calmed down and the waitress went in the back someone else brought our dinner. I looked at Charlene and said, "I'm sorry they had to be so public with their troubles. Seems like such a waste."

"Excuse me. I've got to go to the ladies room."

I got up and helped her up and watched her head for the bathrooms. I asked the other waitress if there was a phone in the ladies room. She said no, it was between the two bathrooms.

I waited a minute and walked to the opening leading to the bathrooms. I didn't go around the corner but I did hear what Charlene said.

"Oh my God, if Pete ever found out it would kill him. We have to be more careful." There was a pause and she said, "I've got t get back to Pete. I miss you too. Maybe we can go to my place on Monday."

I walked back to our table and we finished dinner. We talked about almost anything we could think of except the drama we had witnessed.

We walked to our room, hand in hand. Charlene was making an effort to be with me. It didn't feel loving but it did feel like an effort was being made.

In our room I asked her if she wanted to share a shower. She thought about it and said that would be OK. She went into the bathroom and started the water. I undressed and walked in behind her. She climbed into the shower and I followed. I used a cloth and soap and soaped her. When I got behind her and knelt to scrub her legs I noticed a hickey on her upper inner thigh. Nasty bastard left his mark on what was supposed to be my woman. I finished her soaping and she did me.

In our past there usually was enough soaping and play that I got hard and Charlene our make good use of my erection. Sometimes I got sucked off and once we were in bed she would restart the action and we would fuck. In the shower that night I got a hand job. In bed I moved to her and she backed away.

"What's this about?"

"I'm upset about the fight we saw tonight. I can't even think about being romantic. That was too upsetting. Just hold me, OK?"

I held her. It was like holding a scared child. After a while she fell asleep and rolled away from me. I watched her sleep for a while and saw an opportunity. She was on her back with her legs slightly spread. I gently touched her crease and slid my finger gently along the slit. I moved slowly. Five or six strokes and she parted her legs a little more for me. Twenty strokes and she was wet and my finger between her lips. She was moving a little as she became more and more aroused. I touched her opening and her hand grabbed my wrist, gently, not like she was awake. She held my wrist and guided my stroking of her. The juices flowed and she started making little noises.

Charlene shifted on the bed and said, "Fuck me Bill. Fuck me." She was talking to Bill in her sleep. I rolled on top of her and slipped in. She spread her legs and when I entered her eyes opened. Then they got big and she said, "I thought I said I was too upset."

"You were asleep and put my hand on your pussy. Then you said, "Fuck me!" I'm not going to turn that down."

"If you had touched my pussy I would have woken up!"

"Oh? Taste this." I put my fingers in her mouth. She pulled them out. She knew her own taste.

"I'm in. You're wet. Wanna fuck?"

"Go ahead. You are in. Let's do it." The tone said, "Get it over with."

I pulled out. Her eyes got big and angry.

"Now what?"

"I haven't been with you in weeks and now you give me that tone. I used to believe you liked it when we made it together. Now I get invited in and then I get attitude. Am I no longer big enough for you? Do you have someone else?

She sat up and said, "No! I'm just upset. I wake up and you're fucking me! So, if you want me that badly, take me!"

"Get up and dressed. I'm taking you. I'm taking you home."

I got out of bed and dressed. Charlene said, "Come back to bed. We don't need to go. I was just upset. Come back to bed."

As I pulled on my boots I looked at her and said, "You're forty miles from home. You want to walk? Then stay in bed. If I get in my truck and you aren't there I'm headed for Portland. I'm starting to think that's what you want."

Charlene jumped out of bed and pulled on her jeans and shirt. She ran to my truck carrying her underwear and boots. Not a word was spoken for the long ride back to the cabin. In the driveway she opened her door and noticed I wasn't reaching for the keys. She stopped.

"Aren't you coming in?"

"Is that your idea of an invitation? You've been silent for forty miles. No explanation, no apology, nothing. Now you ask if I'm coming in. What is it with you?"

"With me? You get me out of bed in the middle of the night threatening to leave me in the room if I don't and you expect me to apologize?"

"Who invited me into her pussy for the first time in weeks and then gets attitude about my being there? Isn't sex part of being married? Aren't we still married?"

"I'm here every night. You want some sex? Try showing up sometimes."

"Who was it wanted to move three hours away from my work? Who was it that convinced me that every weekend home would be another honeymoon? It damn sure wasn't me. I've driven thousands of miles in the last ten months to spend time with you. You haven't ever driven to Portland to spend time with me."

"You never invited me."

"Didn't I give you a key and a map to the apartment?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever been given a key to somewhere you weren't invited to go?"

"I didn't know you wanted me."

"Every weekend and every weekday for ten months."

"I didn't know." She was crying. This was either the truth or a great act. I sat still with the motor running for a long time. She sat with the door open and crying. Finally she stopped crying and looked at me.

"Now, you know. We'll see what difference knowing makes. You still have the key and the map?"

"Yes. They're hanging on the hook in the kitchen."

"Look at them every day. Now get out of the truck."

"Don't go. Stay. Come to bed with me. I'm sorry. I want you to stay."

"Why?"

"Somehow I had it in my head that you stayed away at any excuse. I thought you didn't want me anymore. I was wrong."

"I'll tell you what, I'll come back next weekend and you can show me if and how you want me as your husband. That'll give you a few days to think about our marriage. Maybe that'll help. Right now I'm hurt, I'm tired and I'll say things I'll regret if I stay. I have loved you for years and worked hard to give you everything I could. Next Saturday morning at four in the morning I'll be back. If you want me to stay away call my cell phone and tell me. You'll never see me again. If I get here the door better be unlocked and your legs open. Now, get out."

Tears fell as she walked to the door and went inside. Tears fell in the truck too. The drive to my apartment was long and cold. When I got out of bed the next day I called my boss and we talked. I told him of my suspicions and he gave me some time off to take care of business.

I drove back up to Trout Lake. Once in town I took my transmitter trigger and went to the burger place. I tuned their set to the test channel, turned on the system, and saw our bedroom. Charlene was taking off her shirt. I hit the button that switched on the DVD burners and they began recording both audio and video of what happened in the bedroom. I changed channels on the TV and left. The evidence would be there when I went back. I gassed my truck and drove north out of town. I went by the brick house of Mr. & Mrs. Stevens and Mrs. was in the yard. I didn't look at her or slow down. Twenty minutes later she pulled into the clearing.

I walked up to the window of her Ford and she rolled it down.

"They are in my cabin right now and I assume they are fucking. When I saw them almost half an hour ago Charlene was getting undressed. Everything they say and everything they do will be on DVD's. Assuming the evidence we need is on those two DVD's what do you want to do?"

"Cut his pecker off! That cheating bastard!"

"That would be satisfying for both of us but it wouldn't be as satisfying as humiliating them both publicly. I'll take the DVD's and go back to Portland. I will visit the meanest divorce lawyer I know and get her opinion for both of us. If she says we ought to proceed I will call your house tomorrow and ask for Mrs. Cannon. That will be your signal to gather your stuff and get out of town. When you get close to Portland, call me and I'll give you directions. I'll take the DVD's and go back to Portland. I will visit the meanest divorce lawyer I know and get her opinion for both of us. If she says we ought to proceed I will call your house and ask for Mrs. Cannon. That will be your signal to gather your stuff and get out of town. Fill your Ford at Murphy's in town and then drive toward Portland. When you get to Hood River call me and I'll give you directions. You have kids, don't you?"

"Yes. I can't leave them!"

"Bring them. While they are in school tomorrow pack an overnight bag for each kid and hide it in your truck. I'll call just before school lets out tomorrow. If we're a go, you pick them up and keep going."

"Oh my God, I'm scared." "Take a deep breath. You are a mother who is protecting her family. It's Bill who needs to be scared. Now, go home."

She hadn't even shut off her truck so she put it in Drive and made a U-turn and was gone. I looked at my watch. We had been together five minutes. I went to the hardware store a couple miles south of town and asked the owner if he had a TV. He said he did, in the employee lounge. I asked if I could use it for just a couple minutes and he agreed. I took the trigger with me and when I was alone with the set I put it on the channel I could watch and saw Bill pulling on his boots and Charlene buttoning her blouse. I stood close to the TV and gently raised the volume.

"Let's get back to work for a couple hours and then we can have dinner here, if you'd like."

"What would you like for dinner?"

"Pussy! With a side order of ass!"

"I want a big dose of cock!"

I reset the TV to its original settings and thanked the manager for his time. I asked him if he sold the antenna he was using and he said he could order one for me. It would take a week. I said I would be back in a week so go ahead and order it.

I looked around the store for ten minutes and then drove to the cabin. No cars in evidence. I went in and up to the storage closet. I traded the two recorded DVD's for two new ones. Each DVD recorded the input from one camera and the combined audio. I tucked the DVD's into protective jackets and backed out of the cabin. In my truck and rolling back for Portland I called my boss and he called the meanest divorce lawyer in Portland. She gave me an appointment for "as soon as he can get here."

I walked into Susan Cantor's office at a few minutes before four. I was ushered in and welcomed by Susan. A well dressed and powerful woman about fifty. When she introduced herself I knew I was in the right place.

"Hi, you're Pete, right?" I nodded. "Good. I'm Susan and it's my job to fuck people in court."

"Good! I've got two people I want you to fuck. Bill Stevens and Charlene Peterson."

"Charlene is your soon-to-be ex-wife?"

"I hope so."

"What grounds?"

"Adultery!"

"Any proof?"

"How about DVD's shot today of them having fun in my bed?"

"Shot in your house?"

"Yup."

"Have you looked at them?

"No."

Susan picked up her phone and made a call. Ten minutes later a man with a hard sided plastic briefcase entered the office. We were introduced. Susan said, "This man has two DVD's he says were made today. He also says they have not ever been played. Is there a way to know if he's telling the truth?"

"Yes. The date of recording is imprinted in the coding. There is also a way to tell if the disc has ever been played and/or tampered with."

"Can you do the testing?"

"Sure." "Are you willing to testify as to your findings in court?"

"Yes, but I have to see the contents to testify that the content has not been tampered or corrupted."

Susan looked at me. "Agreed?"

"Yes." I handed the cases to him. Five minutes later he was ready to slide the DVD into his DVD player. He had connected his player to the plasma TV in Susan's office. He slid the first disc into his player and hit three keys. On screen the time stamp was readable. Date and time. Same day at almost eleven in the morning.

He hit play. The camera was the camera above the bed. The room was quiet and empty. Charlene walked in taking off her western shirt. Bill was right behind her.

"Oh, you bought a new bra! I like it!"

"Bull shit! You only like bras that are on the floor. You certainly don't like any of my bras."

"I like taking them off of you! The better to get to your great tits!"

His hands and then his face attacked her breasts. She held his head, pressing his face into each breast in turn. Not long into the action Charlene said, "Let me free your monster so he can punish me."

Her hands went to his waist and worked his belt loose. Bill got impatient and backed off.

"Let's get nekkid and fuck!" He undressed quickly and so did Charlene. She pulled the covers off the bed and they landed on the fitted sheet. He aimed at her open legs and slid into her wide open pussy. Charlene moaned. He stroked in and then pulled most of the way out.

"Pound my pussy, you monster!" Her hands grabbed his arms and she wrapped her legs around his hips." "Oh God, you're tight! How can you stay so tight? We fuck ten times a week and you're still as tight as a virgin!"

"I don't fuck like a virgin, do I?"

"No! My bitch of a wife does! I'd much rather fuck you!"

"If she's such a frigid bitch why not divorce her?"

"Everything is in her name. If the government ever wants to fuck me, they can't! The farm isn't mine!"

"Damn! You run it. She knows nothing. You get to pay me whatever you want and she is the one at risk. You're a better fucker than I thought!"

He slammed into my wife over and over. They laughed about his wife. Bill made a comment about getting ready to shoot his load. Charlene begged him to put his load in her ass.

"It's too nasty for me to let my husband in there. It's reserved just for you."

She assumed the doggy position and he stood next to the bed. As he touched his cock to her asshole he leaned back and gave the camera a perfect shot of him entering her ass. Her face was on the bed and she held her ass cheeks apart with both hands.

It didn't take long before he emptied his load into her ass. He held his cock in her ass for a long while and when it popped out it was followed by lots of his cum. Charlene caught most of it in her hands and then ran for the bathroom.

Bill lay down on the bed, facing the camera and laughed. When Charlene came back she used a wet cloth to clean his cock and balls. Then she lay beside him and they talked some more.

"I'm giving you another raise."

"I like that, but how? Won't payroll start noticing how much I get paid?"

"You started a business. It's called Organics Processing and I pay them $2000 a month for consulting. You get a check book and a credit card with your business. The bank that handles the account is in Bend. That will be just like the three accounts I have in that same bank. You can save money there and your absentee husband won't ever know."

"You also have P.O. box in The Dalles for Organics Processing. When we get back to the office I'll give you the key. I'd guess that your credit card and checks are in the box right now."

"Thank you! When will I get the first deposit?"

"You already got a deposit in your ass! Oh, you mean money. I opened the account with ten thousand."

"For ten thousand you can have your choice: fuck me in the ass again or I'll suck you off."

"For ten thousand I'll fuck you in the ass and you'll suck me off!"

"Not in that order. I just got you clean. Let me have you monster cock in my mouth!"

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers