By Day, By Night

Story Info
The day and night lives of 3 dominatrices
3.8k words
4.28
44.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,080 Followers

This is the story of three females and the contrast between their professional and personal lives. They are employed as institutional discipline administrators at a reform school for males. Sandy and Veronica are experienced mistresses and Kendra is a new punishment mistress. Let's take a look at a typical workday.

Part 1. By Day: Sandy

Sandy stood nonchalantly as two of her colleagues escorted a new inmate into the punishment room. She smiled disarmingly - her full lips and her demeanor presented a picture of a kind and gentle woman. She wore her standard work uniform for mistresses - a dress shirt, a tie, a black skirt that exposed her knees and some of her thigh, and black pumps. She was barelegged, and a hint of blonde stubble emerged from her legs.

Various instruments of discipline hung on one wall of the punishment room - paddles, tawses, straps, and rattan canes.

The male, who was referred to by number, 30112, was clad only in briefs, and his hands were bound behind him. The escorts led him to the padded structure in the center of the room. The structure's purpose was obvious - the male would soon be bound to it in a bent over position for his punishment. One of the escorts handed Sandy a file folder.

The inmate stared at Sandy as the mistress read through the file. Finally she spoke. Her sweet gentle voice almost put 30112 at ease.

"Well, three zero one one two, although you're new here, it seems you have a little discipline problem. The headmistress is not very pleased with your disruptive behavior. Come on and bend over the bench there, and we'll start to take care of your problem. Come on - over you go."

Her gentle demeanor and bright smile often served to convince an inmate to voluntarily do what many of them had to be forced to do. 30112 cautiously leaned across the padded box, and his chest touched the upper surface. The structure was built so that when the recipient is bound into place, his head is lower than his hips. This position accentuates the bent-over position and renders the punishment more effective.

The escorts tugged his briefs down enough to bare his bottom, secured a binding strap around his waist, and attached similar bindings above his knees. Then they released his hands and bound his wrists to the front legs of the structure.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Sandy asked soothingly, and then paused for a moment. "I'm going to warm your buns with a paddle," she continued in a sweet, almost musical, voice. "The headmistress has recommended thirty five strokes. I always follow her suggestions. Now, I administer the paddle in sets of ten, and then I pause for one minute. Let's get this over with now, shall we?"

30112 nodded, and he saw Sandy retrieve a sturdy paddle. As she sauntered past him, he observed that the paddle was apparently made from plywood and had several small holes in it. It had a smooth polished surface.

Sandy stood to his left side, the paddle in her right hand, and then she spread her legs. She had done this so many times before that she no longer needed to gauge her position. She leaned over slightly and placed her left hand on his back for a moment. Then she was ready. The two escorts looked at each other knowingly, and tried to suppress their smiles of anticipation.

Sandy pressed her full lips together, and with her eyes focused on the captive male's buttocks, drew the paddle back and slammed it on the target area.

Sandy counted aloud. "One!"

Scarcely three seconds later, she propelled the paddle for the second stroke.

Wham! "Two!"

30112 gritted his teeth. This was definitely more intense than he had anticipated. Wham!

"Three!"

The heat rapidly built up in 30112's buttocks. Each paddle stroke imparted an intense blazing sensation that accumulated. Wham!

"Four!"

"AAAAAUGH!"

Wham!

"Five!"

"OWWWW! OWW!"

Wham! "Six!" "OHHHH!"

Wham! "seven!" "OWWWWWW!"

Wham! "Eight!" "AHHHHHH!"

30112 twisted and writhed as much as his bindings allowed.

Wham! "Nine!" "OHH! OHH!"

Wham! "TEN!" "Aaaaaugh!"

Sandy laid the paddle atop 30112's waist and slowly walked around the room once. Then she picked up the paddle and resumed the punishment. She gave ten hard swats per set, with a pause of about a minute between sets.

Sandy sensuously swiveled her hips as she delivered each swat with astounding energy. With each successive set, 30112 did not think that he could endure any further swats. The urgency of his outcries increased as Sandy kept slamming the paddle against his captive buttocks.

Wham! "Thirty four!" "AAAAAAAAUGH!"

Wham! "Thirty five!" "AAAAAAAAAA!"

30112's buttocks glowed with a bright red flush. Sandy returned the paddle to its place on the wall and seated herself for the obligatory five minute period during which all inmates must remain bound in position after punishment. As the minutes passed slowly, Sandy lightly ran her hands up and down her bare legs. Her eyes were wide with arousal.

Part 2. By Day: Veronica

That afternoon, at 3 PM, the brunette Veronica stood by calmly with her hands on her hips as the escorts led a reluctant inmate number 2119 over to the punishment structure and secured him in place. When her charge's wrists and waist had been bound (she specified that no bindings be secured above his knees -- she liked to see her charges kick and dance while she administered), she leafed through his file. She smiled slightly when she came to the headmistress' recommendation. Veronica also had a policy of not telling her charge how many strokes of which instrument he would receive. She figured that it increased the suspense and the punishment effect if he did not know when it would end.

She finished reading, looked 2119 in the eye and said, "Well, let's get started."

The escorts stood by with looks of anticipation on their faces as Veronica walked over to where the punishment instruments hung on the wall. The only sound in the room at that time was the clip-clop of her pumps on the hardwood floor. She selected a large oval paddle. Her eyes gleamed as she took her position. She spread her bare legs as much as her short skirt allowed, extended her arm to gauge her position, and began the paddling.

She delivered smart, brisk strokes about three seconds apart. Unlike Sandy, she did not pause at all.

The rather large paddle covered ample area on her charge's buttocks, and he very soon filled the room with his exclamations and fervent pleading. To Veronica's delight, and the delight of the escorts, inmate 2119 frantically kicked his legs between strokes, while the binding strap around his waist ensured that his buttocks stayed in place for his punishment mistress.

It took not much more than a minute for her to administer thirty five hard paddle swats. She dispassionately walked over to where the instruments were and replaced the paddle on the wall. Then she retrieved a two-tailed tawse. With only her gleaming eyes showing any expression, she positioned herself to further administer to inmate 2119.

"No -- No! No more!" he cried out.

Saying not a word, Veronica strapped hard, with amazing energy and a good follow-through. Each swipe of the tawse evoked a room-filling shout and frantic kicking. She did not stop until she had delivered fifty strokes on top of the severe paddling. During the five-minute cooling off period, she stood calmly in front of her charge, the tawse still in her hand. Outwardly, she appeared dispassionate and calm -- inwardly, she recalled 2119's frantic kicking while she administered, and got considerable pleasure from that.

Part 3. By Day: Kendra

The punishment room was empty for a short while, until the escorts brought in another inmate, 49416. The punishment mistress, Kendra, was the youngest of the three at 22. Her black hair, parted in the middle, gracefully framed her face. Her sanguine personality and ready smile, along with a few freckles on her face, concealed her dominant streak and her abilities as punishment mistress. There is one characteristic of Kendra that inmates getting her for the first time find out, to their unpleasant surprise. Kendra likes to punish HARD. That is one reason she frequently gets the most incorrigible inmates who have already had several trips to the punishment room.

Kendra's greatest pleasure while administering discipline is to hear the sounds that the male makes while being punished. Those exclamations almost send her into orbit, and if she were allowed to jill herself while administering, she most certainly would do so. She must conceal her arousal, however, and save the physical pleasures for later.

As the escorts bound the recalcitrant male in place, Kendra leafed through his file. In the space for the headmistress' comments, she saw the phrase that made her insides tingle: "Kendra, see if you can get through to this one. I recommend an open ended session."

That meant that the headmistress did not recommend a specific number of strokes or a particular instrument. Kendra was to punish as long and as hard as she wanted.

She looked at the list of rather serious offenses which 49416 either carried out or participated in, and considered how the session should progress.

The escorts secured the inmate into place with binding straps around his waist, wrists, knees, and ankles. Kendra stood in front of him, silent for a moment, and then spoke.

"We've got some work to do today, four nine four one six. The headmistress is not pleased with you at all, and when this session is over there will be no doubt of that. She has already spoken to you about why you are getting this. Let's get started now."

She walked over to where the instruments of discipline were hanging on the wall, and selected what she referred to as the "long tawse." It was a two-tailed tawse which was slightly longer than twenty four inches, and crafted exquisitely. The inmates who had been on the receiving end of the long tawse said that every swipe with it was equivalent to two or three swipes with the ordinary tawse. And in Kendra's hands, the effect was likely intensified further.

Her insides fluttered as she took her position. The escorts knew of her reputation for hard discipline, and tried to show no emotion as they watched.

Kendra spread her bare legs, pressed her thin lips together, and with her gaze fixed on the recipient's bared buttocks, drew her arm back and swiped the tawse powerfully across the inmate's buttocks, with a tennis player's follow-through. She kicked her right leg as the tawse placed its hot kiss on the target.

"OH!" shouted 49416.

Kendra continued. Each stroke of the tawse caused the recipient's buttocks to jiggle as Kendra wielded it with cunning skill. Again and again she delivered powerful strokes. The inmate's outcries showed that he was truly surprised at the hot kiss of the leather. When his strapping began, he punctuated the swipes with a loud "OH!" As Kendra progressed, she evoked a loud shout from her charge. By the twentieth stroke, his outcries were more strident. By the thirtieth stroke he was pleading with her to stop. Kendra simply continued, and when she had delivered fifty strokes, he was begging her to stop.

She paused for a moment after the fiftieth swipe. Then she walked directly behind the bound inmate, and again spread her bare legs. The two female escorts smiled knowingly at each other. Kendra applied the long tawse in a rapid forehand-backhand manner, delivering the swipes so that the leather tails of the tawse whipped hardest against the tender area on the sides of the buttocks. The captive male could only shout frantically as each swipe left a red splotch on his backside. Twenty five strokes he endured before Kendra stopped.

Outwardly calm, Kendra placed the long tawse back on the wall, and then retrieved a whippy rattan cane. When she sharply whisked it through the air, 49416 pleaded with her.

"No! No more! Please, no more! I can't! Please!"

Kendra said nothing. She got in position to administer the caning. "I'll make sure he remembers this session," she said to herself.

She very much wanted to put her free hand inside her panties and bring herself to a series of explosive orgasms. She gazed at the bound male's well strapped buttocks. A tingling feeling surged through her insides as she drew the cane back, and then brought it forward with a whippy motion. She laid a perfect striation across the upper part of his nether cheeks.

Immediately upon the sound of the cane against naked buttocks, 49416 yelled, "AAAAAAUGH!"

Kendra placed the next striation perfectly horizontal, about a half inch below the first one. Again, 49416 yelled. Kendra continued to walk the strokes down her charge's buttocks. With each stroke of the cane the inmate's buttocks quaked, and he gave a loud yell.

"I've got to get through to you," Kendra calmly stated. "Every time you have to come in here, your punishment will be more severe. We're not done yet, by a long shot."

"NO, PLEASE! NO MORE, NO MORE!"

Kendra resumed the inmate's whipping. She placed subsequent strokes diagonally across the male's already well punished bottom. The new striations intersected the previous ones, causing the recipient to exclaim more stridently than before.

Kendra whipped and whipped, until she had no doubt that 49416 would make a determined effort to avoid future punishment. When she finally stopped and placed the whippy cane on the wall, she stood in front of her charge for the five minute cooling off period.

Why did the young Kendra get the really severe cases? Was it only because she had a talent for severe wielding of a paddle, strap, or cane? Or was there something else?


Part 4. By Night: Sandy

When she got home, Sandy cast off her panties and kept her work clothes on. She waited for her boyfriend to show up. When he arrived he was twenty minutes late. She was not sure, but she wondered if her chronically late boyfriend was deliberately late so that he would incur spankings from her. There's one way to find out, she told herself, and that is to drastically increase the severity of his punishment.

She stood up, her hands on her hips, and looked him in the eye. "I waited twenty minutes for you," she began. "Bring me the oval hairbrush. You know where it is." She arranged a chair in the center of the room and seated herself.

With a satisfied smile, her boyfriend went to her bedroom and retrieved an oversized hairbrush-shaped paddle. "A nice little warmup, and then I'll fuck her brains out," he thought to himself. He assumed she would give him the usual number of swats -- two for each minute late. He had not counted on being twenty minutes late. His goal was ten minutes, knowing how hard she liked to wield the paddle.

He knelt before Sandy, handed her the paddle, and ran his hands up and down her bare legs. The firm smoothness of her legs, plus the hint of blonde stubble, greatly aroused him. Knowing that he'd soon be naked and across her lap, he developed a firm erection in his trousers.

"Take all your clothes off, darling," she told him in a musically sweet voice. He quickly got up and undressed in front of her. His engorged erection protruded like a flagpole.

"Well look at that!" Sandy exclaimed in mock surprise. "This naughty boy has a naughty cock, too! I'm going to have to do something about that." She hiked up her skirt and spread her legs. "I'll bet this naughty boy wants to stick his naughty cock in here," she said, pointing to the blonde mat between her legs. Her boyfriend's cock danced before her. He referred to her enticement as a magic pussy. She giggled.

Sandy put her legs together and spread her feet so that her lap was level. "Okay now, get over my lap, naughty boy with the naughty cock. I've got some work to do!"

Her boyfriend's insides quaked as he positioned himself across her lap. Her smooth, warm thighs felt good against his midsection, and his impatient erection nestled itself snugly between her thighs.

When he was positioned, Sandy put her free hand squarely on her boyfriend's back and pressed down, ensuring he'd stay there.

"You know," she mused, "I think I've been too lenient with you. I punish you and you still show up late. Starting now, it's going to be five swats for every minute late. That means that today you've got a hundred strokes coming to your naughty bottom! What do you think about that?"

"No, Sandy!" he exclaimed, knowing how hard her swats are. "Not that many."

"I think a more appropriate response would have been 'Yes Mistress Sandy.' If you're disrespectful I could always give you seven or even ten swats per minute late. Now let's try that again. You're going to get a hundred swats for being late. What do you think about that?"

He knew that Sandy meant what she said, and as humiliating as it was, he had to do as she suggested, unless he wanted her to extend his already severe spanking.

He stirred, then mumbled, "Yes, Mistress Sandy."

"That's better," she sang. "Don't interfere, or I'll give you extra. Here goes!"

Sandy felt an intense twinge of arousal between her legs when she started the paddling. She swatted hard, and after the first few, he punctuated each swat with an exclamation of surprise and pain -- "OH! OW! OOH! OWWOW!"

He squirmed and kicked during his paddling, and truly struggled to accept what she gave. He could not keep from begging her for relief halfway through the punishment. Sandy paid no heed, however, and happily continued with the swats, getting more aroused each moment.

When she had given the full measure of one hundred swats, she placed the paddle down and told him it was over. When he got up, she spread her legs and said, "I think you should show your appreciation for my taking the trouble to spank you. Get busy now."

With his backside still blazing from the hard paddling, he knelt between her legs and placed his mouth up to her creamy and delectable pussy. In a matter of a few minutes Sandy climaxed twice.

Part 5. By Night: Veronica

In another house across town, Veronica's long dark hair almost reached her bare breasts. The olive-skin beauty was clad only in bikini panties. She held a straight rattan cane in her hand.

"Bend over now, and reach across the table," she commanded her naked male client in a quiet but authoritative voice. "Don't stand up, whatever you do, until I'm finished."

Veronica's insides trembled with sensual excitement, while her client's insides fluttered in anticipation. He knew he was in for a very severe session.

She whipped the thin rattan cane across her client's bared buttocks.

Whipp!

"OH!" he exclaimed.

Whipp! "OHH!" Whipp! "AAAAH!" Whipp! "AAUGH!"

Veronica placed her free hand in her panties and jilled herself as she kept on whipping. Her client stayed bent over, although he twisted and kicked furiously throughout the long extended whipping. She only paused to yield to intense orgasms. She gasped, moaned for a moment, then continued the caning, stimulating herself anew.

She had climaxed several times when she decided to stop. Her client's buttocks were an angry conglomeration of strict weals and criss-crossed striations.

"Get up and turn around," Veronica ordered. "Hands behind your head."

She stood in front of him and teasingly slipped off her panties. Her dark haired pubic hair glistened with her juices.

"I get so turned on giving a good whipping," she said with gleaming eyes. "I love to watch a male dance when I whip him."

She spread her legs and slowly jilled herself to another orgasm. The male's member hardened to an erect state. Veronica smeared her pussy cream under his nose and over his face. Then she retrieved a hand towel and a bottle of lotion. She messily squirted some lotion on the male's hard cock, and slowly stroked him until he spurted into the hand towel.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,080 Followers
12