By Day, By Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still naked, Veronica calmly seated herself. Her client got dressed, handed her an envelope, and left.

Part 6. By Night: Kendra

Kendra was naked, lying face down on a spacious bed, her hips raised by a firm bolster pillow. Her buttocks and thighs were laced with red marks from a five-thronged martinet.

"Please, Headmistress," she cried out, "Please stop!"

"Ten more, my pet, and then you can turn over," the headmistress replied. Kendra's mid-thirtyish boss from work, who was also her lover, totally naked, held the martinet and prepared to administer.

Whipp! "OWW! PLEASE!"

Whipp! "OH GOD, NO!"

Whipp! "AAAAH! NO MORE PLEASE!"

Whipp! "PLEASE PLEASE, HEADMISTRESS!"

Each stroke of the martinet evoked an intense reaction from Kendra. When Headmistress had finished giving the final ten strokes, she ran her hands all over Kendra's well-shaped buttocks and legs.

"Turn over now!"

Kendra pushed the bolster aside and lay face up, with some fear showing in her wide eyes.

"Spread your legs, my pet."

Kendra spread slightly.

"More! And put your hands above your head!"

Kendra whimpered as she obeyed.

Headmistress gazed at her lover's dark haired pubic area. "You're creaming. Is your pussy hot?"

"Oh yes, Headmistress!" she whispered coarsely and pumped her hips. She craved sweet relief.

"I have a little treat for you," Headmistress continued. "I'm going to suck your sweet little snatch and make you cum all over my face. Then you can kiss me and lick off all your cream. After that, you can taste my pussy."

Kendra panted with wide eyes.

"But first," Headmistress said, "You've got to earn my attentions. Keep your hands above your head."

"No, Headmistress... AAAH!"

Headmistress whipped the martinet between Kendra's legs, striking the girl's belly and pubic area. She continued to whip that way, placing hot striations on Kendra's inner thighs, pussy, and belly. Kendra, for her part, squirmed and pleaded amid her shouts of distress. After an extended whipping, Headmistress put down the martinet and climbed upon the bed. She giggled as she lightly stroked Kendra's labia.

Then she lay face up next to Kendra and said, "Okay, my pet. Let me taste your pussy."

Kendra quickly straddled her headmistress' mouth. Her severe whipping served to enhance her desire and arousal. After scarcely a moment, she exploded in orgasm and ground her pubic area into her headmistress' mouth.

"That was fast, my pet. Maybe you were thinking of that whipping you gave at the reform school. I'll bet you couldn't wait for relief. Now kiss me."

Kendra smiled and affectionately kissed her headmistress where her pussy glaze had dripped, and then passionately kissed her on the lips.

After they had been mouth to mouth for a few moments, Headmistress coarsely whispered, "Okay my pet, pleasure me."

Kendra planted her mouth on her headmistress' pussy and worshipfully kissed and licked it through two climaxes. Both women were satisfied, and they embraced front to front.

12