Cέrμləan Circles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ex—"

That was as far as Phil got before a thick blue tentacle emerged from the cloud and the fleshy tip covered Phil's mouth and nose like a mask. The ctenophox shook her head and tutted. He saw her dark blue hair was really a mass of long squirming tendrils.

"You can't send me away before experiencing the pleasures of my body."

The pleasures offered by most lust daemons invariably ended up being fatal. Phil struggled against the tentacles binding his limbs. He tried thrashing his head in an attempt to dislodge the appendage attached to his face.

The appendage was hollow. Phil's eyes widened as the tentacle swelled up. He couldn't shake it off before a volume of scented gas was forced up his nostrils and into his lungs. Phil's struggles grew more laboured as the drugged air permeated through his body and dragged his limbs down with languid weight. The fog was within him now. It twined through his mind and obscured his thoughts.

"Breathe and be relaxed," the girl with blue skin and brilliant shining eyes ordered. Phil heard her voice both through his ears and directly in his mind.

She pumped more blissful relaxant into his body and Phil's breathing slowed down and fell into the same rhythm as the pulses travelling up the tube. The tenseness left his body. He sank into the gel cushions beneath him with the ctenophox on top of him.

"All those instructions on what I mustn't do, and yet you never specified exactly what you wished of me," the ctenophox said. "Shall I assume you'd like me to take the initiative?"

Tentacles dripping with lubricant slithered over Phil's body in lewd caresses. The ctenophox positioned herself above him. Her full lips formed an o as she let out a breathy sigh. She pushed the shiny round swells of her tits together.

"Mmm, I like taking the initiative," the ctenophox said. "I like having the freedom to be...creative."

Her smothering appendage continued to pump more drugged air into Phil's lungs. The swirling clouds thickened around him. Warm droplets condensed against his exposed skin. He hoped he hadn't left anything out of the binding clauses. If he had, well there wasn't much he could do about it now.

The ctenophox sighed like a porn star in heat. Phil couldn't see what was happening within the opaque clouds. Beneath the veil of mist countless tentacles tickled and caressed him. Soft suction cups toyed with his nipples. They felt like warm lips. Mysterious appendages with a variety of tips—brushes, suckers, sponges—teased his body with exotic sensation. Phil trembled as a soft rubber appendage wound around his penis and gently tugged him to full hardness.

"Don't think about what I'm doing," the ctenophox said, "just relax and enjoy the sensation."

Her upper body settled in his lap. Phil felt some kind of orifice—squishy, gelatinous—wriggle against the fleshy helmet of his erection. She lowered her body and Phil felt his dick slide up into a tight passage with smooth, elastic walls.

"Ooh yes. In you go."

The girl pouted glistening lips. Her face reminded Phil of the slutty girls staring out of the covers of top shelf magazines. Faces that returned later to visit him in sticky, sweaty dreams. Those girls didn't have blue skin, but it didn't matter; the ctenophox was sexy regardless, a real life exotic sci-fi babe.

Phil's manhood was inside something. At first it didn't feel too pleasant—clammy, slimy, more like some kind of squishy jelly. Then it started to warm up and press tightly all around his cock until it formed a snug sheath. The walls were formed of thick pads of soft jelly. They moulded perfectly around his member and started to excite him with little throbbing squeezes. Phil's cock twitched with the same rhythm as blood poured into his growing erection. Now it was pleasant. Really pleasant.

The ctenophox paused and placed a finger thoughtfully on her lips. Within the clouds, the unseen orifice continued to tease Phil's hard-on with rippling suction.

"As much as I find humans enjoyable, their final release is never as substantial as I'd like. I have some techniques that will help you with this. You don't object if I use them, do you?"

Phil didn't, or rather he couldn't. His mouth was still covered by her gas-pumping appendage. The ctenophox's lips turned up in a smile.

"No? Oh good," she said. "Don't worry. You'll find this to be very pleasant."

A slender feeler, slick with lubricant, wormed up into Phil's ass. It tickled around until it found his prostate and then—

Ooooh!

Phil wasn't sure what she was doing, couldn't tell if she was sucking on the gland or squirting something into it, only that an incredibly pleasant sensation was spreading through his groin. She shifted position and something moist and soft enfolded his testicles and began to suck on them.

She removed the mask-like appendage from Phil's face. She didn't need it any more. He was under her control now. The air around Phil was already so saturated with her perfumed clouds every breath he took was filled with her fog. Thicker tentacles with rows of what felt like moist lips on the underside wrapped around Phil. He shivered as they left lines of wet kisses along his exposed flesh.

Sighing with pleasure, the ctenophox rocked up and down on him. Gelatinous suction gripped Phil's twitching erection. Her slender feeler continued to tickle away in his ass. His loins felt weird—hot, fervid. His testicles felt bloated and were growing more and more swollen, encouraged to expand by the soft suckers wrapped around them. Hidden within the mist, the ctenophox was doing something to his genitals, something that made him feel like his semen was building up as though he'd been denied release for months.

"Mmm, I like my men to fill me with a nice big load," the ctenophox said.

She closed her eyes and squeezed her big blue breasts together. The thick tentacles lined with hot kissing lips squeezed Phil's body. Her weight settled deeper into his lap, pushing his erection up deeper inside her until the tip pressed up against a soft gelatinous cushion that enfolded his glans and sucked on him. Waves of gentle squeezes ran up his shaft. They spread outwards throughout his body until it felt like everything within him was being focused down to his groin and then up his shaft and into the head of his throbbing cock.

"Oh yes, you're going to give me a big load."

She gave him another squeeze, more powerful this time. Soft gelatinous flesh pressed all around and smothered his over-sensitised manhood. Too much. Phil groaned as a wave washed through him, stimulating the muscles of his legs and buttocks, forcing his hips upwards and driving his cock deeper into something soft and smothering that engulfed him and began to suck. His swollen balls contracted and it felt like a dam had been breached as his semen surged up his shaft and erupted outwards in glorious release. He twitched and trembled helplessly beneath the ctenophox as she encouraged more and more semen from him with her pulsating jelly sheath. More, more, a constant eruption into her quivering centre as thick, billowing clouds rolled over him and the ctenophox moaned and writhed on top of him.

Not quite constant, thankfully. Just as Phil was starting to worry he was going to keep ejaculating until he deflated to an empty husk, the ctenophox's jelly sheath opened up and released him. Completely spent, Phil sank, exhausted, into the soft gel underneath him.

The ctenophox sighed. "So nice. I wish I could suck it all out of you, but then you'd be dried up and dead and I can't do that as it would violate the terms of our agreement."

She lay down until her curvaceous upper body rested against Phil's. Her moist lips pressed against his in a gentle kiss. A probing feeler found Phil's left ear and slithered inside. A spark flashed inside his brain. He saw the circle he'd chalked on the ground superimposed on his vision as though it had been etched into his eyeballs in sparkling sapphire. As he watched, the design changed. Complex lines and spirals were added to the central circle as if drawn by an invisible hand.

"My name is Ctenylla," the ctenophox whispered in his ear. "You can summon me directly next time."

Phil blinked and the sapphire lines faded from his vision. But not from his thoughts. The design was still there, marked indelibly into his memory and available for retrieval any time he desired.

Ctenylla got up off him. She put a hand to her mouth and blew him a kiss. The kiss became a dense pink and blue cloud that expanded to fill Phil's vision and obscure Ctenylla's body. When the cloud dissipated Ctenylla was gone, returned to whichever plane she'd been summoned from. The jelly cushions underneath him liquefied and evaporated until Phil was lying naked on the stone floor in the centre of a smudged chalk circle.

He lay there for a while, waiting for his breath to come back. He was still alive? He supposed that meant, technically, the summoning had been a success.

* * * *

Humming a tune to herself, Cέrμləa skipped between the shelves. She ran her finger along the spines of various ancient books, looking for one in particular. Smiling, she identified the tome and pulled it out from the shelf. It was bound in leather or some other less wholesome material. The title, Daemonica Malefique, looked like it had been scorched into the cover with a brand. It looked like an exact duplicate of the book lying open next to Phil's prone body.

Cέrμləa tapped her tail on the floor and Mr Grinstead rose up out of the centre of a glowing arcane circle.

"You can put this one back now." She passed the book to the imp. Bowing, it grasped the book to its chest and sank back down into the floor.

Cέrμləa looked over to where Phil was lying on the stone floor. The rise and fall of his chest indicated he was still alive. She smiled and fires sparkled in the depths of her ruby-red eyes.

12