Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alonzo14
alonzo14
93 Followers

The water is a little hot, turning my skin a delicate shade of pink as we sink into the swirling water up to our shoulders. You hole me firmly against your chest as I sit sideways across your lap. Taking a soft cloth, you make it slippery with a fragrant soap and then begin rubbing it over my neck and shoulders. I relax into your touch, allowing your hands to roam my body at your will. You wash my chest, rubbing the cloth gently over my breasts, circling it around my nipples before moving lower to my belly. You make slow, deliberate movements across my stomach, and lower, lower to my pussy. Running the cloth slowly, underwater, you cover my most delicate parts. I open my legs to you, craving your touch. Abandoning abandon the cloth, you slip your fingers over the skin of my outer lips and I moan into your neck. Your fingers wander lower, brushing around my still swollen ass, gently easing one fingertip inside of me. I gasp in surprise, but slowly relaxing as you penetrate me deeper. Your thumb slides into my pussy, and I writhe against your lap, well aware of your rigid arousal. I moan against your neck, "God, Joe, what are you doing to me?"

I feel, more than hear, your snicker, and I can tell you're smiling. Your thumb moves out of my pussy and begins tracing slow, intricate paths over my clit. I buck my hips as you move your finger in my ass, crying out with my need for you. Lowering your head again, you take my nipple into your mouth and suck on it in time to your finger penetrating my ass and your thumb dancing across my clit. I arch my back, feeding you more of my breast, my hands holding your head to me as I scream my release.

Gently removing remove your fingers from me, you kiss my neck and ear, waiting for me to regain enough composure to be able to speak again. I turn and look at you, passion glazing my eyes. "You make me so weak . . " I giggle, pressing my lips to yours.

Moving off your lap, I guide you up onto the side of the tub. Kneeling in the water between your legs, our mouths at exactly same level,. I kiss you deeply, my hands wandering along your chest. I run my fingers over your nipples, loving the feel of their pebble-like hardness. My tongue trails along your jaw line and then down to your collarbone, licking tiny beads of moisture off your skin. I fix my mouth over your nipple and gently scrape it with my teeth, feeling your body tense for a second. Deciding I like this reaction, I repeat it, this time biting a little harder on your sensitive flesh. You moan and I feel your hands on my wet hair, guiding my head lower. I lick softly along the veins on the surface of your cock, moving my lips over your hot skin. I softly kiss the head of your cock, before opening my lips and pushing my head down slowly, tasting more of you against my tongue. My hands are gently gripping and pulling at your engorged balls, and I can feel you beginning to thrust into my mouth. "Please, Gabbie . . . Not like this, something else."

I stop my ministrations and look up at you, smiling as my hand still grasps your shaft, squeezing rhythmically. "Something else? Anything in mind, Joe?" I grin at you, watching you try to think.

"I don't know, Gabbie . . .Just please, I need . . . " Your voice trails off into a moan as I dip my head and my tongue flicks out to capture a drop of your pearly precum from the tip of your cock. I decide to take pity on you, but how I do love seeing you incoherent with need for release.

I lie back in the tub, reclining at an angle, with just my breasts and my head sticking out of the water. I guide you over to me, and help you straddle my abdomen. Grasping your hardness again, I stroke you a few times while I guide your cock between my breasts. You catch on to what I'm trying to do and groan with anticipation. Taking your hands, I put them on my breasts, and you squeeze them together, holding your cock between their firm, yet soft, glistening flesh. You push them together roughly as you begin to thrust, your dripping cock-head peeking out with the completion of each thrust. I lean my head forward just enough to be able to wrap my tongue around the tip, flicking over the sensitive spot on the underside with each pass. Your thrusts are becoming more rapid, and your breathing is coming in ragged gasps, interspersed with groans of pleasure.

I softly take one finger and trace it along the cleft of your ass, pressing lightly against your tight hole. You are so caught up in taking your pleasure that you don't seem to notice. Taking a bottle of liquid soap, I generously pour it over my hand, making sure my index finger is completely covered before tracing it over your hole again. Putting slight pressure against it, and finding the correct angle, I begin to push inside you. You let out a strangled yelp, seemingly startled, and your thrusting slows momentarily. Leaning my head far enough forward, I take your entire swollen cock-head into my mouth on the next thrust and you push back slightly onto my finger, letting out another yelp, this one sounding less anguished than the last. Your thrusting has returned to your normal pace, so I begin sliding my finger deeper into you, the sultry heat and tightness turning me on. I find the small protrusion of tightened flesh hidden deep within you, and I brush my fingertip over it lightly. You let out a shocked gasp, your hands abandoning my breasts, and your cock thrusting deep into my mouth. I slide my tongue around you, sucking you eagerly. My finger pushes a little deeper, and I curl it slightly, making full contact with your prostate gland, rubbing it with enough pressure for you to cry out as you thrust all of your cock into me. I gag slightly, not letting up at all as my finger massages your gland on each stroke. You pull out of my mouth and grab my hair, holding your cock at my lips while your other hand grips your cock. I push into you one more time and you let out a primal growl and begin cumming all over my face and neck. I open my mouth to catch some of it, and you reward me with a gush right across my tongue. You moan loudly as I slip my finger from you, and you collapse backward into the water.

I laugh as I move beside you lying on my back, supporting your head with my chest. I smile as you sit up, and help me wash the cum from my upper body. "You're going to be the death of me, Gabrielle." you whisper just before your lips touch mine, swollen from sucking you so hard. I giggle at you, and we both get out of the tub and begin drying each other. "Now . .About that bed?"

JOE GETS THE TETHERS

You point me to the large bed in the next room, a large comfy bed with a feather quilt on it, sturdy wooden frame with bedposts. "Mmmmm, Gabbie, that looks so good," I said as I pushed you naked toward the bed.

With your last few steps you bound toward the bed and jump up on it, turning and smiling at me, hands cupping your breasts, inviting me to join you.

"I have a surprise for you," I say with a sly smile. Reaching down and rummaging through my bag, I pulled out 2 straps with velcro on them. "I'd like you to lie down, Gabbie."

At first, you look surprised, but then you smile again and lay back on the bed, arms outstretched toward the posts on the headboard. I climb onto the bed beside you and quickly wrap one end of the material around your wrists and the other around the bedposts.

Moving to the foot of the bed, I spread your legs wide and kneel between them, admiring the beauty helpless before me. "Gabbie, you're so beautiful, ....., and desirable!", I said as my gaze moves from your face to your breasts to your pussy. "So nice and clean, too!" I laughed.

As I kneel there looking at you, I touch my cock, bringing it to life again. "You're mine, now!", I said as I stroke my cock to attention. You move your eyes from mine down to my hard cock and back again.

"Oh, you like this, do you?", I ask.

"Yes," you say with a quiet lust, "I love your cock and I want it inside me again."

"Oh, not so fast. I want to play with you for a little bit. I need to know that you want me more than anything."

"Oh, Joe, I do. I do want you more than anything. I want your hard thick cock inside me right now!"

"Hehe," I laugh. "Not just yet, Gabbie." and I move to your side, holding my cock out to you, just out of reach of your mouth. You move your head toward it, trying to lick it with your tongue, but I pull it back just out of your reach.

Shifting down toward the foot of the bed just a bit, I touch my hard cock to your breast, letting the head brush against your taut nipple, and then letting your nipple run along the underside of it, applying just the right amount of pressure to that sensitive area, causing me to let out a groan.

Your nipples are so hard and your breasts so lovely! As I continue stroking my cock and letting it touch your nipple, my other hand reaches for your other breast. I squeeze it gently, feeling its supple fullness. Taking your nipple between my thumb and forefinger, I tug it gently outward while leaning down to kiss you deeply.

Then using both hands, I roam your helpless body. As my hand moves between your legs, I delight in seeing how your legs start to thrash a little. You are very wet again and I know you want to cum, so I open your lips to expose your clit. Taking the nub in my fingers, I rub it gently and insert a couple of fingers from my other hand into your wet hole. "Oh, god, Gabbie, you're so wet! Are you horny or something?"

"Oh, my god, Joe. Stop torturing me! I want you to fuck me! I need it so badly!"

I laugh again and move down between your legs again, letting you watch me stroke my cock. "So you want it badly, huh? You want me to make you cum? You want me to lick your pussy until you explode?"

"Uh huh," you whimper. "Please!"

Leaning forward, I spread your pussy lips again and let my tongue come to rest on your swollen clit, engulfing it in my hot wet mouth, sucking it gently at first and then harder as I sense your body reacting to it. You cum very quickly, exploding in a spasm of pleasure, crying out so loudly I'm glad we have no neighbors to hear.

Now I'm the one that can no longer wait! I want you with a lust that has no bounds. I can only think of taking you right now, in your helpless state, with your legs spread wide, your pussy glistening with your own juices and my saliva.

You watch me as I move up between your legs. You see my hard cock in my hand as I press it into the opening of your pussy. The sensations of your hot pussy on the head of my cock nearly causes me to cum. You gasp as I enter you with one hard thrust. Holding myself up with my arms I begin fucking you with wild abandon. I want to fill you with my cum. I want to feel your body buck and flail under me. We, like two animals, succumb to our primal instincts. I see your face contorted with pleasure beneath me. The ecstasy is almost unbearable. Your body tenses as you cum. Your body thrashes uncontrollably. I growl fiercely as my body stiffens and my cock explodes inside you. As I continue pumping, the pleasure is overwhelming. I kiss you violently and you struggle against your tethers to take me into your arms.

Afterwards, I lay atop you, my flaccid cock slipping out of you. I reach for your bounds and loosen them and your arms immediately surround me and pull me tightly to you.

"I'm hungry," you say, and you push out from under me.

GABBIE CALLS FOR REINFORCEMENTS

"Stay right there," I say, leaning down to cover you up with the thick bed spread, and to kiss you softly on the lips. "I promise I'll bring back something tasty."

Padding down the stairs, naked and humming a soft tune, my lips curl into a devious smile as I think about what lies ahead for us. I reach the table in the dining area and pick up my cell phone, dialing a number that I know by heart. I talk quietly, but excitedly for a few minutes while making a nice pot of tea. When I hang up the phone I catch sight of myself in the mirror hanging near the front entrance. A huge grin spreads across my features and I say "Gabrielle Jane, I can't believe what you've gotten yourself into," and my quiet giggle floats around the room, tinkling in my ears.

After adding some fruit, and some cheese and crackers to the tray along with the tea, I make my way back up the stairs. Looking into the bedroom from the landing at the top of the stairs, my eyes travel along the curves in the spread, up to your face. You watch me silently, with the hint of a smile crossing your features. "Took you long enough, I thought you might have been growing your own tea leaves."

Smiling at your wittiness, I hand you the tray as I climb beneath the covers and snuggle close to you, our backs propped against the headboard. You bring the tray over and rest it across our laps and you add a little sugar to my tea before offering me the cup. I sip gratefully, enjoying being this close to you. We feed each other little morsels off the tray, taking our time, talking quietly about our lives. At last, there is only one grape left on the tray. I take it, placing it between my lips, and I lean over to you, offering myself, and the grape to you. You take it between your lips and into your mouth before giving me a slow, passionate kiss. We kiss for several minutes, your hands beginning to wander over my naked belly, tracing my navel. Pushing your hands away and hopping out of bed, I bend over to pick up the tray.

"Be back in a minute, keep my spot warm!" I grin at you before prancing across the room and back down the stairs, carrying the tray with me. 'What a time not to have a French maid uniform.' I think to myself, forcing a small snicker to come bubbling out of my mouth.

I enter the kitchen again, placing the tray on the countertop near the sink and begin rinsing our cups. I'm startled as I feel smooth, warm, slender arms come around my waist and a throaty, breathy voice whisper in my ear, "Mmmm, you look well sexed." I smile as I look down at the arms criss-crossing across my midsection and I can't remember ever seeing such a beautiful caramel color as Krissy's skin.

Turning into her arms, I kiss her quickly on the mouth, "Kris, I can't even begin to tell you the deliciously wicked things I've done in the last day."

She kisses me again, and laughs quietly, "I bet I can imagine at least half of them. Is he sleeping?" She says quietly, her eyes darting to the ceiling.

"I doubt it. He's waiting for me to come back up. Wait till he sees what I'm bringing!" I giggle with glee, and then add, "I didn't even hear you pull up, or come inside for that matter."

"I didn't drive all the way up, I walked the last quarter mile or so, my car is parked down alongside the road. I didn't want to ruin the surprise. I was only here a few minutes before you came down."

"Good. Now let's go lose all our inhibitions!" I say, pulling her along by the arm.

We cross silently to the stairs, and begin softly making our way up. I get to the landing first, and I peek into the room. You're lying just as I left you, with your back propped against the headboard and the blankets lying low across your hips. Your eyes are closed, but I can tell you're not asleep by the smile on your lips. I think you're most likely re-living the events of the last few hours.

"Joe," I whisper, still standing outside the door, about 10 feet from the foot of the bed. Your eyes snap open and you smile at me.

"What are you doing way over there?" You say, pulling back the covers on my side of the bed, grinning at me.

"I have a surprise for you now," I say, using your exact words from earlier, when you fastened me to the bed. Reaching back I take Krissy's hand and pull her into the room. Your smile transforms into a look of complete shock for a moment, and then you say, "Krissy, I presume?" And then your smile returns.

"Hi Joe, I've heard so much about you, I decided that Gabbie couldn't have ALL the fun," she giggled.

Turning her towards me, I pull her into a scorching kiss. You start to get up from the bed, and I break from the kiss to lay my palm flat against your chest.

"No, Joe. No touching for you yet. Just observe." You sink back down onto the bed and smile at me, knowing that I'm going to purposefully drive you mad, and that I'm going to enjoy the process.

I turn back to Krissy, and she looks at me with the same devilish grin that I use on occasion, and her voice fills with laughter as she says, "You're truly evil." I grin right back at her and nod, pulling her to me again, kissing her thoroughly. My hands wander over her breasts, encased in her thick dark blue sweater. I rub them softly, my tongue tracing over her lips, as she moans against my mouth. Taking a step back, my fingers find the hem of her sweater and I begin raising it, exposing her beautiful skin. She helps me pull it off over her head, shaking her head to push the hair from her face. She leans back in and our mouths lock, her hands finding my bare breasts, nipples jutting like stones into her palm. I moan as she pinches them, tugging on them, weakening my resolve to move slowly. Burying my face in her neck, my hands rub across her large, bra clad tits. I begin kissing the valley between them as my hands fumble with the drawstring on her black pants. Finally, I undo it, and push them down over her hips, exposing her tiny maroon thong, matching perfectly with her bra. Settling to my knees in front of her, I kiss her thighs, my hands going around her to rub her perfect ass. From this position below her, I look up her body, finding her eyes locked with yours, she, grinning, and you, a dreamy smile on your face. I work my fingers under the strings at the sides of her hips and tug the thong down her legs. She steps out of it, and I push her softly back onto the bed. Her head is now lying between your knees and you have a clear view all the way down her body. Keeping my eyes on yours. I kneel on the floor between her knees where they dangle off the bed.

Reaching up and spreading her pussy with my fingers, I find she's already wet. She moans in anticipation as my head begins to descend towards her. I kiss her softly first, just above the clit, and then down the insides of her thighs. I never fail to get highly aroused by the sweet, spicy feminine scent of her juices. I have to taste her before I go insane. I lower my mouth again, this time my tongue probing her slick vagina. I push my tongue into her and I sigh, reveling in her flavor. She moans quietly, lightly thrusting her hips, trying to guide me to her clit. I can see it, it's very swollen and wet, almost throbbing with need, but I'm not ready to give in yet. I continue to lick her, sometimes lowering my mouth over her and sucking her lips into my mouth, caressing them with my tongue. Pulling my head back and I look into your eyes excited as you watch me making her writhe and moan.

You start to reach for your cock, and I shake my head no, denying you. I love the power of having you both so near your pleasure, but yet so far away. Returning attention to Krissy, I slowly slide one finger deep inside her. She raises her hips to impale herself further, and lets out a frustrated groan when she realizes that's all I'm going to give her for now. I lower my mouth over her again and begin licking along the insides of her lips, up, nearing the clit, but not quite touching it. I add another finger and she gasps as her tight cunt walls grip me. I begin slowly sliding them in and out of her and she sets my rhythm with her hips. Lowering my head again, I quickly flick my tongue over her clit and she tenses, waiting . . . and then groans again. She tastes so good, I don't want to stop this anytime soon, but she's about to cum on my fingers, so I take pity on her. My tongue circles around my fingers lapping up as much of her as I can get before finally traveling upwards. Flattening my tongue, I run it over her clit in a slow, heavy swipe. She moans, "Oh, yeah, Gabbie . . .more . . ." I smile at you one last time, noticing the grip your hands have on the blankets beside your legs. Then I close my mouth over her clit, using plenty of pressure with my tongue against her clit at a slow pace, and she explodes beneath me, her hips pumping furiously as she screams. I back off of her clit and begin licking the rest of her cunt softly, savoring every drop of her cum. I offer my fingers to your lips and you suckle them, and I can tell you agree with me that she has the most awesome tasting pussy. Moving up onto the bed beside her, I take her into my arms as she calms. We sit up on the bed and we both turn to look at you. Your mouth is slightly open, and you look dazed. You're breathing very slowly, very deeply and I realize that you're trying to keep control of yourself, and I can't have that!

alonzo14
alonzo14
93 Followers