Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alonzo14
alonzo14
93 Followers

Krissy and I get up off the bed and she pulls the covers back, revealing your aching, weeping erection. "Mmmm, God, Gabbie . . . now I see why you were so eager to meet him in person!" She says, reaching down and gathering a drop of your precum on her finger and bringing it to her mouth. She makes a show out of sucking her finger into her mouth slowly, then bringing it back out to circle her tongue around the tip. I laugh at her, and I can't help but notice your reaction to her teasing you. Your cock seeps more fluid and is bobbing along with your heart beat.

"Baby, move over to the middle of the bed," I say. You move over, and Krissy and I settle in on either side of you. We lie down next to you, and I lean in for a kiss. I know you can taste her on my mouth, and you kiss me greedily as Krissy's hand strays to your cock. I feel you tense and moan and I stop kissing you for a second to watch her stroking you. She leans down and takes you into her mouth and you grunt as she takes your entire cock into her wide mouth on the first attempt. I move down and start licking your balls until she releases your cock from her mouth. We both start licking up the sides of it, her hands now tugging at your balls while we enjoy your breathless panting. I am well aware that you are very close to cumming, I can tell by the way your balls are drawing up against your body, and by the way your cock is getting almost painfully hard. We both focus our attentions on the soft spot on the underside of your cock, taking turns flicking our tongues over it as my hand strokes your shaft. Every muscle in your body tightens and you growl as your cum spurts straight up out of your cock, all over our faces and necks.

We sit up, facing each other over your cock and lean in for a deep kiss. We lick the cum off of each others cheeks, necks and lower, where it has dripped onto our breasts. I lick a pearly drop from between her breasts, still pushed together by her bra, and she holds my head to her, leaning down to kiss my hair. You watch us silently, as your breath returns to its usual pace.

Her hands seek out my wet pussy, and kneeling beside you, I lean back on my hands, exposing myself to your gaze. You watch as her fingers smooth over my outer lips, spreading me open. She kisses me again, and I groan as two of her fingers enter my hot wetness. She begins pumping them in and out of me, keeping me on the edge of orgasm for what feels like hours. She then pushes me back, my legs unfolding from beneath me to lie wide open before you, and she lies across your body and buries her face in my pussy. She works slowly, teasing me in almost the same fashion that I did for her a while ago. She begins moaning into my wet heat and I raise my head and watch you, the fingers of your right hand buried in her pussy. The sight of you fingering her is enough to push me over the edge into a violent orgasm. I cum, screaming and thrusting my hips up against her mouth, and she follows quickly behind me, moaning into my pussy as her hands grip my hips hard enough to bruise. We lie like this, entangled amongst each others bodies for a few minutes before she moves off of us, standing beside the bed.

"Wow! I've never seen her cum so powerfully, Joe. She must like the sight of you making me cum!" Krissy says. "So let's not disappoint her, shall we?" She grins as she straddles you, your hard cock straining, straight up against the cool early morning air. She lowers herself, across your lower abdomen and leans forward. "Unhook my bra, Joe," she whispers against your mouth. You reach around behind her and undo the three clasps holding it together. She sits up again, rolling her shoulders forward, the straps falling off her shoulders and down her arms. She reaches up and pulls the bra free and she now sits astride you, naked, smiling and ready for more. Leaning in, she guides her nipple to your mouth. Your lips open, and your tongue traces it, causing her nipple it to harden. She moans as you suck more of her into your mouth, your hands caressing her back in slow, steady strokes.

She sits up again, and I reach over, grasping your cock. She raises her hips, and I guide you inside her. She sinks down slowly, your cock stretching her sweet pussy. She moans again as she settles her pubic bone against yours. Her hands are toying with her own breasts as she starts to make small thrusts with her hips. Your hands are holding her hips gently, your hips rocking gently upwards, pushing your big cock further into her. You pull her down, her chest against yours and I move between both of your legs, lowering my face. I take your balls into my mouth and suck gently and then move my mouth just a fraction higher and lick your cock as it peeks out on every thrust of your hips. You're both moaning and panting against each other, and I'm enjoying the sight of you having sex. I lick her pussy as best I can with your huge cock in it, and I can taste her exotic flavor on your cock. I move up a little more and swipe my tongue over her asshole, and I'm rewarded with a gasp from her. Spreading her legs wider, she grants me easier access. I slowly trace my tongue over her puckered bud, and she increases her thrusting on your cock. I can tell she's really turned on. Gently probing her with my tongue, I force it past the tight ring of muscle at her entrance, causing her to groan again.

Getting up from the bed and standing for a few seconds, I watch you fuck her. You catch sight of my eyes and I grin at you, leaning down and capturing your lips between mine. You smile back, and let out a long moan as she swivels her hips, grinding against you. I reach into the bedside drawer and pull out a bottle of lube, my whole purpose for getting out of bed in the first place. Moving back into my position between both your legs, I start kissing and licking her asshole again. The tiny sound of the lube being opened doesn't even register between the sounds of both of you moaning and grunting. I slick up my index finger and run it lightly over Krissy's tight ass. She loves ass-play and moans loudly, realizing my intentions. I push into her smoothly, and I'm amazed that no matter how many times she's been penetrated, she always feels so tight. Slipping my finger in all the way, she whimpers against your neck.

"I can feel your hard cock moving in her pussy, Joe." You let out a long moan, and I know it turns you on. I pull my finger out and lube the middle finger, slipping it in along with the index finger. Krissy cries out and slows the motion of her hips. I know you can feel my fingers moving in her ass too, as I rub your cock, stroking her deeply. I scissor my fingers, trying to loosen her passage a bit. She begins thrusting back against my hand, and also drawing your cock in and out of her.

"Joe, were you aware that Krissy absolutely loves to have her ass fucked?" I ask, with a wicked headiness to my voice. You groan again, and I know you're envisioning it in your mind. "Krissy, do you want Joe's thick, hard cock in your ass?" I ask, my fingers pushing especially deep. She whimpers again, and nods her head against your chest.

You take her shoulders in your hands and push her to a sitting position. She's so overwhelmed with lust that she can barely sit upright. I pull her backwards off of you, and you help me position her on her hands and knees. I take another palm full of lube and stroke it all over your cock. You begin pushing into my hand and I stop you, guiding you to Krissy's waiting entrance.

You line your cock up with her ass hole and begin pushing gently against it. She tenses, waiting for the inevitable pain, but like me, she craves the burn. You push gently into her, just the head of your cock being swallowed by her tightness. She moans, low and deep, and you gasp at the grip her ass has on your cock. You slowly begin pushing more of yourself into her until you are fully buried deep inside of her. She's whimpering, in a delicious mix of agony and ecstasy.

I lie on my back on the bed, and wiggle my body under hers so my tongue has the perfect shot at her clit. I begin lapping at her as you start to thrust and she screams in pleasure. I can tell that she won't last long and neither will you, so I stroke my tongue over her clit in steady, deliberate strokes while my fingers reach up and twist her nipple. She arches her back and I use my hands to pull her back against my mouth, my tongue not giving her a moment's reprieve as your cock pounds into her. She lets out an inarticulate yell as her orgasm cascades over her, her cum drenching my face as she writhes above me. You're not far behind and I feel your body tense as you grip her hips and pull her ass tight against your groin. You growl as you fuck her hard, pulling her ass back onto you and release a huge load of thick, creamy cum deep into her bowels. I work my way out from under her as you both collapse back onto the bed, you rolling to your side and Krissy flat on her stomach. Getting behind her and spreading her legs, I lower my head to lick the cum that is dripping out of her ass onto her pussy. The flavor of the two of you together is intoxicating, and I'll never be able to get enough.

JOE TAKES TWO

"Oh my god!" That was so hot!" I say as I watch my cum on your lips, freshly licked from Krissy's ass. Pulling you closer to me, I kiss you deeply, savoring the flavor of my cum, your lips and Krissy's ass, all in one. Krissy snuggles up to us, looking at us with such longing that you pull her tightly and kiss her, before turning her face to me. Then I take my turn kissing her, detecting your taste on her lips. My heart races as you have just made one of my favorite fantasies come true!

You turn and fluff the pillows as Krissy pulls up the quilt and we all snuggle down to sleep, although it is almost morning. As I lay there between two such beautiful and sexy women, I can't believe my good luck. Two naked women, one lying on each arm! It doesn't get any better than this!

A few hours later I awake to see that Krissy has turned over onto her stomach with her faced buried in the pillow. You are still snuggled against me, head on my arm. My arm! I can't feel my arm!

Using my other hand I pull my numb arm gently out from under you and start to shake it, trying to get it to wake up.

Slowly the feeling comes back to it and I sit up in bed looking for a clock. Ah, there it is. Wow! 10 o'clock!

Ducking under the quilt, I squirm out the end of the bed and make my way to the bathroom. Cool water from the faucet wakes me up a little more and I stand there looking at my naked body in the mirror. God, how I wish I were younger. Oh, my! The aches in my body start to show themselves. How did I survive such wild sex with two sexy women?

A quick shower invigorates me and makes me more presentable. Returning to the bedroom, I start a fresh fire in the fireplace near the bed.

I stand, still naked, at the foot of the bed looking at my two sleeping beauties. Krissy is now lying on her back and you, also on your back, have your head near hers on a pillow.

"Mmmmmm," I say to myself, as I get a devilish idea.

Very carefully, I move onto the bed. While on my knees, I gently lift the bottom of the quilt to reveal two sets of feet. Edging a little farther onto the bed, I start folding the quilt upward, revealing calves, then thighs, until finally seeing two sweet pussies. You and Krissy, still sleeping seem oblivious to my voyeurism. Letting the quilt lay atop you and Krissy, I carefully move your legs apart, exposing your pussy. Oh, it is so inviting, surely a little lick wouldn't hurt. Leaning forward I let my tongue run just along the folds of your pussy and you wiggle your legs just a hair, as if you were shooing away a fly.

Turning my attention to Krissy, I do the same thing, letting my hot tongue trace the tender lips of her pussy, evoking a slight moan. "Hehe, this is fun," I say to myself.

Moving back to you, I let my tongue slide inside you, while my fingers caress Krissy's pussy. I am immediately rewarded with little moans from both of you. Oh, my god, I'm in heaven again.

I can feel that Krissy is getting wet, and my tongue is giving your slick hole great long licks. I'm like a little kid in a candy store, hopping from one counter to the next as I move to give Krissy's pussy my tongue and let my fingers slide into yours.

The moans from the two of you get a little louder and I pop my head up to see if I've awakened you. I'm relieved to see that both of you have your eyes closed, but you do seem to be turning your faces toward each other.

Burying my tongue inside Krissy's pussy makes her groan much more loudly. Her face is very close to yours and she instinctively moves the extra distance to give you a kiss. At the touch of her lips, you move your hand under the quilt and begin fondling her breasts. Knowing that I have to see more of this sexy scene, I creep off the bed and gently pull the quilt off, exposing both of your naked bodies.

Krissy's nipples are taut as your fingers caress them. Her kisses become a little deeper as I watch her tongue parting your lips and entering your mouth.

I climb back onto the bed to resume my fun, noticing that the sight has aroused my sleeping cock. "Oh, my god," I think. "How many times did I come last night, and I'm still ready for more this morning?"

Morning is my favorite time for sex, but no morning has ever been sexier than this: two naked sexy women in my bed kissing each other while I lick and rub their pussies.

My licking of your pussy becomes more fervent, my tongue penetrating you more deeply. Two fingers explore Krissy's wetness as I wiggle them upward to touch her g-spot. Both of you are moaning and moving your legs, each of you spreading your legs wider, involuntarily I think, to let me have greater access to your sweet, wet holes. Now, both of you are fondling each other, pulling each other closer, kissing deeply. Oh what a sight!

Krissy is the first to cum and she interrupts her kiss to moan loudly. Within a heartbeat, you begin to cum as well. I've never experienced such a wonderful thing before: two women cumming for me. I eagerly trade off again, tasting Krissy's cum while I finger you. My cock is so hard, I can no longer stand it.

Giggling.

I hear giggling and look up to see the two of you looking down at me.

"Having fun, are we, Joe?" you say, fully awake. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Ummmm," I stammer, looking for something clever to say. All I can come up with is, "I think I lost a contact", and give you a sheepish smile.

"You're wearing glasses, you nut!" you say.

Krissy then pipes in, "If you're not using that hard rod between your legs, may I borrow it?"

"No, I want it, Krissy! You got it last night", you laugh.

"Oh, and like you didn't have it plenty of times before I arrived?"

Being diplomatic I say, "Ladies, please. You'll have to learn to share."

I kneel at the end of the bed and begin stroking myself. I've done this before with a one-woman audience, but never with two, and chills moved up mine spine as I watch both of you watching me.

Krissy scrunches up her pillow against the headboard, and you quickly followed suit. Soon two sets of knees are bent so that your feet are resting on the bed. Both of you begin touching yourselves, almost in a competition to see who could get my attention.

"God, I wish I had two cocks," I said. "I want each of you so badly."

Moving up between your legs I let my cock just lay on your pussy for a minute, nestled snuggly between your wet lips. Your breath quickens as I push the head inside you, slowly, just letting it sit inside you while I revel in the sensation. You moan and Krissy, still fingering herself, turns to kiss you. The two of you reach for each others breasts while you kiss, pinching nipples and letting hands wander over each other. I press farther into you and begin a rhythmic pumping, watching in awe as the two of you kiss and fondle each other. What a wonderful sight!

Your body tenses with pleasure as you quickly cum again, your cry of ecstasy momentarily breaking off your kiss. Looking at me with her "fuck me" eyes, Krissy beckons me to her. You continue your embrace as I slide my cock into Krissy. She, too, lets out a gasp. I don't know how I'm managing not to cum, but it is almost like an out-of-body experience. As my cock moves in and out of Krissy, she reaches for your pussy and begins rubbing your clit. I love the contrast of her darker skin on yours and I am mesmerized as you kiss so passionately, so full of genuine love for each other.

Krissy's body begins to buck under me as her orgasm hits. Her nipples, hard with desire extend just a little farther as she rides the wave of pleasure.

Now it is my turn. Again between your legs, I put your sexy legs over my shoulders and begin fucking you. Krissy, now sitting by your side, kisses your breasts, pulling on your nipples with her mouth and teeth. No longer able to stand it, my body stiffens as my cock erupts inside you. Pumping feverishly I cry out loudly, "Oh, god, oh, god, grrrrrrrr!"

As I cum, Krissy kisses you fully on the mouth. When I stop growling she leans forward to kiss me just as I pull out of you. Looking at the cum oozing out of your pussy, she says, "Mmmmmm, Joe, doesn't that look good?"

She quickly gets into position and begins licking my cum from your pussy. "Oh, geez," is all I can stammer, before I, too, bend down and begin licking your wet juicy pussy too. You moan and groan as you feel both of our tongues lapping you, first Krissy, then me, licking your cum-filled pussy. I turn to Krissy and see my cum on her lips. Pulling her closer, I kiss her passionately before turning to back to you.

When we finally all lay entwined in the big bed, I say, "Oh my god, that was so sexy. What other wonders are in store for us today?"

alonzo14
alonzo14
93 Followers