All Comments on 'Cabin Fever Ch. 02'

by DerelictionOfSanity

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
well written and erotic

What are those young men in Westmount up to at that Laurentian Lake? Stay tuned for more discoveries. When is Fiona going to get double teamed by these charming young men? I hope htey haven't become too queer to boink their old friend. The soap continues.

TonnelierTonnelierabout 17 years ago
Great First Story

Great start, and a great follow-up. But dude, leave out Fiona please! Get the Park Ranger for a 3-way instead.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 17 years ago
FANTASTIC part 2

This story of love and companionship is fantastic. I hope to see part 3 soon. Will the Ranger show up? Will Fiona make a suprise appearence?

Lady_BlackhawkLady_Blackhawkabout 17 years ago
More PLEASE!!!!!!!!

This is an awesome story. I really love it and I hope you update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
what happens next?

great story! you can't leave tim and marc off like that. can't wait for the next installment.

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenover 16 years ago
Uhmm...Now, that is entertainment.

I can't wait to read the part where they eventually manage to break open those muscular cheeks to a bit more than tongues and finger fucking. However, I love the reality of the slow build. It gives every little twitch all new depths of emotional leveling. It also made me so damn horney I nearly had to stop reading it for a bit. A little more and I would have gone on the spot. Thank you, thank you...I love your story. J.K.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous