Cabin Pressure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snapped something tight and elastic over the base of my balls and another over the base of my cock. Then she put a ball splitter on my balls as tight as she could.

"All right, let's get ready. Tam, do you have the blindfold?

Tamara nodded and stood. She pulled out a black blindfold with a leather strap that she slipped over my eyes. The last thing I saw was Blair headed over to one of the closets while Sam was standing up.

"I want a refill first."

"Me too."

"Good idea. Let's leave him here a while."

I heard the three women leave. They were pounding down the alcohol I wondered where Tracy was and what she had planned.

After a couple of minutes my mind began to wander. I had been pretty overwhelmed yesterday and then again this morning. It came to me that if they had security cameras that had caught Sam and I yesterday morning then he probably had footage of everything else that had happened.

The more I thought about this the more puzzled I became. How much of this all had been happenstance and how much had Jerry planned out. Was Sam in on it all? I didn't think Tracy was. Why was I not more angry about this?

If Jerry did have tapes of everything how was he planning to use them and what could I do about it? I thought about coming back to the cabin and breaking in to it but I had no idea how to get here.

I became aware that my cock was staying rock-hard and that I was feeling very unusual – I loved these new women and wanted them to abuse me. I was their sex machine. I had figured the V was Viagra but this was much more potent than anything I had ever had before. I didn't know much about Ecstasy but I guessed that was what the E was.

I had a glimmer of an idea just as the women returned.

I heard a lot of movement, some zipping, some giggles, and whispering. They were taking their time. I felt something strapped to my forehead. My arms and legs were loosened from the frame but still attached to the spreader bars. They guided me across the room awkwardly until they laid me down on a bed. My arms were secured over my head. My ankles were secured in the air above me so my ass was fully exposed.

My blindfold was removed. I blinked my eyes and saw all three women dressed in latex outfits. Blair had on a black outfit with a large very long strap-on attached to the front while Sam and Tam had on red outfits with their shaved pussies exposed.

"I love me some ass-fucking," Blair said, "even if it's sloppy seconds."

Sammy and Tamara climbed up near my head. They waited while Blair positioned herself at the entrance to my ass, threw some lube on herself and my crack, and firmly penetrated me I was well open from the morning but it seemed like she went in forever. I expected to see her dildo coming out of my mouth.

Maybe Tamara expected that too because she straddled my face and began to ride my mouth.

"I hear you're good at this. I am going to ride your tongue all afternoon."

I began to lick her already juicy pussy.

At this point I saw Sam moving towards the top of my head. I rolled my eyes up as much as possible just in time to see her cunt envelop the strap-on that was attached to the top of my forehead.

I lost myself in my work while the women gave themselves multiple orgasms. My cock was rock hard. Between my ass and head being pounded and my struggles to breath around Tammy's pussy it it shouldn't have been much of a turn on for me but I was loving it. Sam and Tamara traded places half-way through. Towards the end Blair finished up and then methodically whacked my cheeks with a paddle until the other two came once more.

"Those men have been gone a long time," Tamara said as she climbed off of me.

"Maybe they're trying out the new balls," Sam said as she passed everyone's drinks around.

"Maybe they are trying out their own balls. They shouldn't be having all the fun. I want to try out this dick,"Blair said.

"Jerry said not to let him come," Sam warned.

"Fuck Jerry. How would he find out? Besides, he won't come. Bring that other strap-on and let's go."

Blair must not know about the security system. She pealed off her outfit and I almost came just from seeing her Amazonian body. Her breasts were firm and her muscles were sleek and tight. She was a warrior. Sam I had already seen before but it was still a thrill seeing her emerge from her red outfit. After all she had done to me I still wanted her.

Tamara was the best. I was watching the SI swimsuit show except she was undressing all the way. Her breasts were the best I had ever seen and she had an ass to match. Even in my condition I wanted her so bad.

Blair loosened my leg bar so it flopped down on the bed. She stared me down as she straddled my hips and sat on my cock. This was the first pussy I had had since the brief interlude with Sam the previous morning and it was fantastic. A thrill that plucked at my soul.

Tamara came up and put the other head-sized strap-on over my mouth and then sat on my face once more. Sam faced her from the top of my head. All three women began bouncing on me.

I replayed Blair going cowgirl on me as I caught glimpses of Sam and Tam taking turns fondling and sucking each others breasts as they bobbed up and down on me. My body was in a strange new exciting electric zone.

I felt Blair's cunt squeeze and then I heard her orgasm as she shifted into high gear. I felt the electricity zap me and my body took over and I had an orgasm like I never had before as I screamed into the base of the strap-on that covered my mouth. I heard Sammy and Tamara coming too and I felt the cum valiantly trying to push through the elastic bindings to escape my body as my brain shut down for a moment.

All three of them switched position and now it was Tammy riding my cock. I had never dreamed of having a woman this beautiful fucking me. Her tits were bobbing up and down as she fucked me fast and hard. Sam and Blair took up positions on either side of my head. Tammy came in no time.

Sammy wasted no time mounting me as soon as Tammy was done. She was taking her time, going slow and steady. The other two had taken a break and were sipping their drinks while they fingered their pussies. Sam smiled at me lasciviously, but I thought I saw something more there.

"This might take a while," said Blair, "Let's go refill our drinks."

As soon as they left the room Sammy came of off me and quickly removed the bands around my cock and balls. I stayed just as hard. She smiled at me and rode me again. I cleared my mind and erased everything after our encounter yesterday morning. I knew I would come fast now. Samantha's stare glazed over and she stifled herself momentarily before exploding into an orgasm. I yelled into the base of the strap-on once more. She let her torso fall down so she engulfed it in her mouth and pushed down on me so we were both muffled.

We lay there for a moment. We heard voices and she jumped off of me.

"Great set...about ready for our reward...bring them down?"

I realized it was the men returning with Tracy. Sam figured it out about the same time. She slipped one of the cock rings back on me and left the other one off, put on a pool robe, and took her drink for a refill.

Blair and Tammy returned with their refills before she got out of the door..

"Shall we get him ready for the show?"

Blair and Tammy put the frame in front of the large window and then helped me to my feet and secured me to it. I was now in front of the window with a perfect view of the patio before me. They put there bikinis back on and stood beside me.

The three men emerged from the house. Jerry closed the door to the house behind him. He stood up and looked at my window while the other two sat down.

"Rick, we have a show for you. Mike, Kent and I are going to fuck your whore of a wife over and over again while the slut takes turns sucking our cocks. When we are done with her she will be so full of cum it will be coming out of her ears, nose, and eyes."

The two women beside me chuckled. Something snapped inside me right then. It was one thing if Tracy wanted to have sex with other guys in front of me, but being abused by assholes was another. I stored that anger away for later.

Jerry turned and sat down as Tracy emerged from the house with a tray of drinks.

"Well Tracy, it looks like you were the big loser. Are you ready to pay off your debt and give us our reward?"

"I'm looking forward to it. Who goes first?"

"We all won two sets each, but Mike won the most games with you so I guess he gets to go first."

Tracy stood up and walked over to Mike's chair. She got down on her knees in front of him, looked up at him, and then put her hands on his tennis shorts and unfastened them. She took the zipper down, reached in, and pulled out his hardening cock. It was massive. She looked up at him once more, glanced up in my direction, and then went at Mike with abandon.

Sam emerged from the house and watched from the edges.

Mike was taking a long time. I could see Kent getting a little anxious. Jerry spoke up.

"Sam, Rick deserves a better view. Why don't you help the girls bring him down here."

Sam was caught off guard but quickly headed into the house. Blair and Tamara unhitched me from the frame and started working me towards the door. Sam met us before we were out of the room. Something about her looked different.

"Let's get him out of those spreaders. We'll never get him down this way."

Blair and Tamara released my arms and ankles while Sam got back into her bikini. The thought of bolting flitted into my mind and out again. Blair got ready to cuff my arms behind my back.

"Just bring those along. I'll handle him. He's docile."

Sam took my elbow and guided me down the stairs and outside. Blair and Tammy followed us. Tracy was still working on Mike. Jerry looked up and smiled at me condescendingly. He almost opened his mouth but then decided it wasn't necessary.

"Let's get this show on the road," Jerry said.

He stood up and walked up behind Tracy. He pinched one of the strings on her bikini top and slowly tugged on it. When it unraveled Tracy shivered and the top slipped off. Jerry reached around and cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples.

Mike was leaning back in his chair with his eyes closed. Jerry took Mike's hands and guided them to Tracy's breasts. He put his hand on the back of Tracy's head and pushed it forcefully down on Mike's cock. I could see Tracy refluxing against Mike's cock. Jerry held her firmly in place.

Mike's hands slipped around the back of Tracy's head and displaced Jerry's hand. He pulled her onto him and then began to fuck her mouth hard and fast. Tracy's head was flying around like a crash test dummy. I wanted to step in but knew it would be useless. Sam was looking uncomfortable but doing her best to hide it. The other two women were enjoying the show.

Mike let out an enormous roar as his cock exploded. His hands fell off of Tracy's head and she fell back slightly dazed. His cum spurted all over her face and breasts while she sat there recovering.

"Come over her slut," said Kent, "It's my turn."

I didn't expect Tracy to take that, but she just looked up at Kent groggily and crawled over to him. She was out of it. Kent didn't wait for her. He stood up and pulled his pants off revealing a long hard skinny cock. He sat down and pulled Tracy over to him and guided her head to his cock.

"I want to fuck that cunt now", said Mike. He got up and made his way over to Tracy, his cock already raised to half mast.

"Let's do her all the way," said Jerry, "Slide underneath her, Mike."

Jerry manhandled Tracy up to her knees while Kent held her head in place on his cock. Mike ripped her bikini bottoms off and then lay on the ground face-up with his head under Kent's chair. Jerry pushed Tracy back down again and helped guide her pussy on to Mike's cock.

While Mike fucked Tracy from below and she sucked Kent's long cock, Jerry went and got some lube. He took his pants off and lubed himself up before throwing some on Tracy's ass. He got on his knees behind her and forced his way in. Tracy started to lift her head to say something but Kent grabbed it and held it on to his cock.

It was tearing me up inside. It was one thing to see her enjoying sex with another man but an entirely different thing to see her basically being gang-raped in all three holes. I took the easier safer way out and just stood there and watched. Blair and Tamara were lounging and sipping their drinks and playing with themselves once again. Sam stood close by emotionless.

I hated myself.

12